Quinn Ch. 05

Story Info
The Halloween party.
6.3k words
4.68
23.6k
12

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers

Thanks for the continued support for this series. This chapter will be a slower one, more like the first chapter with a little information and story progression. It will not be devoid of erotic events but not as much as Chapters 2-4. I still hope you enjoy. As always, I will try to catch any errors and make it a nice read, but I am bound to miss a few things in any case. I hope you can still enjoy. I will continue writing as if you have read previous chapters, which I do recommend. I welcome any comments and let me know where you think this should go next. I have my ideas, but I want to please the readers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I must have eventually dozed off at some point. I felt a slight tickling along my side. I cracked my eyes to see the sun shining. I managed to open them all the way and saw Becca lying on her side, looking at me.

"Good morning, chica," Becca said, smiling.

I stretched as I asked, "Is it?"

"Mmmm," Becca moaned stretching too, "It is for me. Didn't you enjoy last night? That was hot."

"Becca," I whined, "What the hell is going on?"

Becca's eyes widened, "What?!? Haven't you ever experimented? Girls have been doing it at slumber parties forever."

"I've never been to a slumber party. I'm not exactly a girl, as you discovered last night." I pointed out to her.

"Yea, about that: Let me see it," Becca implored.

"What? No!" I laughed.

I smacked at her hands as she playfully tried to tug at my panties. The situation was lighthearted, but I was still apprehensive. After what happened last night, I would eventually have to explain.

After giggling and wrestling around on the bed, Becca gave up. We laid there laughing and breathing hard from the play. One of my little titties had come out of the arm hole of Quayd's big tank top. I pulled the shirt back into place as I caught my breath. Becca sat up. She looked great even in the morning. Her hair was a wild curly mess, but her eyes were bright. Her dark brown nipples were hard and clearly visible pressed against her white shirt. I didn't need to look down to confirm mine were too. Finally the smile left her beautiful face and she became serious.

She asked, "So, are you ready to talk about it?"

I sighed, "Yea, I'm ready. Where do you want me to start? From the beginning?"

"No," Becca said, "I think we should start with last night first. You seem really freaked out by it. That's my fault and I am sorry, chica."

"Your fault? How is it your fault? Becca, I have a penis. I fucked you with it. God, it's all my fault," I wailed.

"Quinn, listen to me. Don't interrupt because I have a lot to say," Becca started, "First, we are gonna take that difference of yours out of the equation. You and I-two girls sleeping bed together. I was horny and rubbing you. I didn't know about...you know. Now, girls experiment too; as I said, at slumber parties and stuff. So, even if you had been a total girl, which I still think of you as, we probably would have fooled around a little."

Becca paused to gather her thoughts past her point she had just made. Even if I hadn't had my secret part, last night still would have happened. I figured, my extra bit made the situation into something different, but only after the fact.

Becca continued, "Now, you do have that little extra bit, so it turned out to be something different." It was like she read my mind. "I still love ya, Quinn. You are my best friend. The fact that we fooled around late at night is no big deal to me."

"But, what about my extra part," I asked her.

"That's not the issue yet," she explained, "This is just about last night only. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I honestly told her. I think I did get it now.

We laughed together, cried together, and expressed our love. We giggled about how something like what happened last night might have hurt our friendship. Now that the issue of last night was resolved, we still had my secret and deception to discuss.

I started at the beginning, telling Becca about the pain and humiliation I dealt with at my old schools. I explained the feelings of isolation of loneliness. I told her about how I came to realize my desires and how I began experimenting.

Mom heard us talking and came in to sit with us. She sat at my vanity quietly while I told Becca all of it. I told her about my desire for change. I detailed Mom's plan and how we pretty much muddled through it. I let Becca know about Mom and Quayd's acceptance. I went into the positive experiences I had had finally gotten to enjoy.

Through it all, Becca listened. Sometimes with watery eyes, sometimes with a happy smile, but always; she listened. Mom interjected little pieces here and there, and Becca did ask a few questions but they mostly let me ramble on, letting me tell it how I wanted. I laid out my transformation in such detail. I told her about my joy of being accepted by her and the fear of losing it all. I explained how bad I felt about deceiving everyone, especially Josh.

My heart just about burst in my chest when a teary-eyed Becca lunged at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You're still my chica," she cried into my ear.

Mom came over and scooped us both into her arms. We sat there like that bawling our eyes out. I have no idea how long we sat there like that. We hugged until no more tears came and all the pain had fled. She knew all about me. MY friend was true. She would not abandon me either.

We all sniffled and Becca was the first to speak.

"First things first," Becca said, "You do need to break up with Josh."

"What? Why?" Mom and I practically asked in union.

Becca began to explain, "Think about it. Yes, he is happy now. Eventually, though, you guys are gonna be making out and he reaches around and uh-oh! It'll hurt to break up now but how much harder will it be later. A little pain now and you erase any chance for a big hurt, plus humiliation and resentment too. If he found out without you telling him, I think that would hurt more."

I told Becca, "I see. You're say I should be ending it before we get too far along and before it can be discovered, instead of chancing it later. A little heart ache to avoid a heart break."

Becca agreed, "Precisely. I hate to say it, but you might be spending your senior year as a single girl after all. Hot and wanted, but still single."

"Quinn could still date," Mom said.

"No, Mom. Becca's right. Besides, it would just be a repeat of Josh anyway. I would need a guy that could know and still accept me as I am," I told her.

I didn't tell them about Desean. I promised to keep his secret. If anything did happen with him, Becca would figure it out though. Since she now knew all of it, she would be in the loop from now on. We did discuss what changes I would need to make. We also talked about how and when these changes should happen.

We would still have the party. It was too important to everyone and would too big an event to try to cancel now anyway. Just being a good host and mingling would reduce how much time I spent with Josh. That was going to be tough. I still really liked him, but in the next few days, I would have to break up with him. I had fooled myself, but Becca was right. I felt bad about thinking I could make it last, but if he had eventually found out and wasn't cool with it; that would have been worse to the Nth degree.

Mom, Becca, and I were all on the same age concerning my love life, so we switched into party-preparation mode. You never saw three more determined bitches-there was a party on the line here folks! Mom was a fiend in the kitchen, whipping up all kinds of party snacks and coolers of soda. Mom and I had pretty much decorated the house for the party during the week so all Becca and I had to do was set up the furniture for better flow. We re-arranged the living room, dining room and the back patio area. We moved lights around and changed some bulbs to orange or purple bulbs. It looked fabulous.

Josh and Hector showed up, early as requested. We had them bring plenty of bags of ice to load all the coolers we set up throughout the yard and inside the house. Hector was in his tear-away doctor's costume. His dark muscular body filled it out fantastically. The scrubs and lab coat suited him and he chose to not wear the cap. He kept joking that he would be having some fun later on with the stethoscope and latex gloves-I didn't want to ask.

Josh did make an adorable lamb. He laughingly told us that he was cool and breezy beneath it. He was in such good spirits, it crushed me to realize I had to break up with him. He was a fun guy and so cute. I wished I was everything he wanted and breaking up wasn't necessary. I pushed the thoughts aside and vowed I would do what was right.

While Becca and I ran upstairs to finish getting ready and get into our costumes, the boys helped Mom in the kitchen. They helped put some of the snacks together and set up the snack tables in the dining room. They filled all the coolers and dumped in the ice. They brought out all the food for her and we were party ready.

They have such a crush on Mom, I swear. She had the wrapped around her finger and was flirting too. She was giving them a touch here, a smile there, and a wink to do a good job. Her outfit sure didn't hurt her cause either. Mom was in a slutty cop outfit. The black shorts were basically hot pants, putting the bottom of Mom's cute little butt on display. The top was designed to show cleavage even for someone as slender and slim busted as Mom. The push up bra she wore gave her maximum cleavage. The name tag read Officer Red E. Forritt. Her blonde hair was teased and wavy. The mirrored sunglasses gave her that unreadable look that provided and air of mystery. Was she looking right at you? By the time I came back downstairs, the three had completed the final steps of transforming our big house into the perfect Halloween party locale.

I took Josh into the downstairs bathroom to put his face make-up on for him. I tried to be all business but he looked too cute in his costume.

"My, you are an adorable little lamb," I teased.

"Hey!" Josh pouted, acting hurt, "I think I make a very rugged and manly looking lamb."

I leaned in and kissed him. I knew I shouldn't have, but it would probably be one of our last. I loved it and didn't want to stop. His hands came around and cupped my tight ass cheeks under the slutty little skirt on this costume.

The costume I was wearing was so revealing. It's something I never understood why girls would wear before I had a chance to get one. The tight bodice was cinched just below the bosom pushing my titties up. The cape with hood was cute but was nothing more than a cute accessory. The skirt didn't quite reach the bottom of my butt. The costume was mostly blue and white with a red sash, red strips in the bodice, and a little red in the hems. I wore powder blue six inch heels that accentuated the curve of my legs, but made my butt more visible. The blue matched the blue in my Bo Peep outfit. The red fishnet thigh highs I was wearing really looked hot. The skin between my thigh highs and my red panties was bare and Josh's hands lingered there, kneading the soft flesh. I moaned against his mouth.

"I should give him a blow job," I thought. "That's a nice thing to do before I break up with him. Guys like that: one for the road."

I unzipped the front of his costume. He wasn't lying. He had nothing underneath it. I fished out his cock, smiling at him. His was groaning before I even lowered down to my knees in front of him. He had a nice view down the front of my outfit. I kissed the smooth head of Josh's rod. My mouth came down to engulf his turgid shaft. His back arched, pushing more of the salty stalk into my mouth. I gagged for a split second before I accepted the extra intrusion.

Sucking Josh was something I had become quite good at and I was putting extra intensity into this quick blowjob. Josh's moans filled the bathroom. I slurped on his meat and slobbered around the stick. His pre-cum and my saliva made a wet frothing mess but I gulped it down. I wanted him to enjoy this as this was his last. Josh groaned and blasted his seed into my throat. I held my face firmly against his pubic hair as I swallowed his load. Once I had his entire deposit swallowed, I continued licking him until his cock was cleaned.

I stood up and kissed his flushed face as he recovered. Josh reached back around to reclaim my firm white cheeks.

"That was amazing, Quinn," Josh whooshed.

"Ahem! Young lady," I heard Mom say behind me.

Josh's hands immediately dropped to his sides as I turned to Mom.

"Hi, Mom," I said weakly.

She told me, "Guests are starting to arrive. Hurry up and finish, then come down to the living room."

Josh was almost finished anyway. So, I finished quickly and went down to join everyone as the greeted the first guests that arrived.

Unsurprisingly, most of the earlier arrivals were the classmates that don't get invited to many parties. My kindred. They didn't want to miss a moment and I wanted them to feel welcome. There costumes were some of the more traditional type like Dracula and zombies. A couple of the braver girls had a naughty costume too. Some, however, were very elaborate.

One of the guys I recognized from chemistry. I knew he was in Chess Club and the Mathletes. His name was Sam and he had this sweet Steam Punk Costume.

"Oh my God, Sam," I gushed, "That is so cool"

He sputtered meekly, "You know my name?"

I laughed, "Of course I do, silly. We have 6th period together. I sit two seats in front of you. Ray is between us."

"Yea, that's right. So you really like my costume," Sam asked.

"I love Steam Punk. Gothic too," I told him.

"That's awesome," he said, "I've worn this to a couple different cos-play events."

"Cool," I said.

More guests arrived. I promised Sam that I'd talk to him again and went about my duties. Mom allowed most of the guests in, but two people got turned away. They were a couple from the "In" crowd too. They thought they could show up with a costume. Luckily, Mom was at the door, so none of us had to be the bad guy.

The popular girls began showing up once more people were already here. I think they wanted to make an entrance and be seen. Kennedy arrived later, as usual. She was dressed as a slutty pirate. She came with Don, dressed as a Jack Sparrow. Carrie and John arrived close to the same time. She was dressed as a slutty Stewardess and he was a Top Gun pilot. See a pattern? Nancy and Jorge' came as a naughty Alice and a Mad Hatter.

The party started filling up and I missed when Linda arrived. I was grabbing a Diet Coke from one of the coolers out on the deck. I turned and just about ran into her, or into her boobs anyway. The Slutty Lioness costume was extremely revealing, but even more-so on her voluptuous body. She totally pulled it off.

"Dayum, Girl," Ike said from behind her, when he saw me.

I grinned and spun, showing him the whole costume. Like I said, the tiny skirt on it really didn't cover much of my butt and the corset style top pushed my meager boobs together and up. The six inch heels helped me seem taller, but the best part was the curves if added to my willowy legs. If I didn't have the Bo Peep staff though, I doubt I could've have walked very well.

I hadn't realized how many people had shown up by then. I was so busy mingling that I really didn't have time to spend with Josh, which unfortunately, was supposed to be a good thing. I spotted DeSean a couple of times. When he spotted me, he looked like he wanted to talk. He was dressed as Nick Fury from the Avengers movie. Damn, did DeSean looked fine in leather too. I never had the chance to chat though.

The party was hit. All around were conversations that crossed the social group lines. Names were exchanged along with phone numbers for texting and Facebook account information. People were making friends and it felt awesome.

At one point, I walked into the back pantry for more cups and caught the unlikely pair of Sam, the Steam Punk going balls deep into Lilly from the pom pon squad. She had on, well not anymore; but she had been wearing a sexy female devil costume. All she had on now were the red high heels, the red fishnet pantyhose, and the horns. He had a look of amazement on his face but sheer ecstasy was etched on hers. For a smaller nerdy guy, like I had been, Sam had an impressive tool. He gripped Lilly's hips and pumped his large cock into her frothing, shaved box. Lilly was leaned back against the counter, bracing herself as she welcomed all of him into her. Her fishnet pantyhose has the crotch torn out, allowing Sam's shaft access to her creamy seam. They both started with surprise when I opened the door and hurriedly tried to dress as I shut the door. Once they were decent, they exited the pantry and I went in and grabbed my cups.

My school is a private school and there are only about 88 people in my senior class. This party with the invitees and their dates numbered about 125 people; give or take a few. It was a fantastic turn out. Most of the class brought dates from class, but there were a few dates I didn't recognize and a few singles too. People were taking pictures and selfies, and posting them on Facebook, or Twitter or Instagram or all three.

That made me incredibly happy. Not only the way people were making new friends, but also just the sheer number of people here having fun. I only had six kids the last time I threw a birthday party and that included Quayd and one of his friends. Now my party was the event.

I went from the kitchen to the outside to drop another bag of trash into the bin. I came back into the kitchen to find DeSean waiting for me.

"Quinn," DeSean opened, "Can we talk?"

"Sure Desean. What's up," I asked. I hoped I didn't sound as nervous as I felt. I could feel my legs shaking.

"Ah, no Quinn. Call me Dez," DeSean told me.

"Okay...Dez," I replied.

"Look, I know you talked to Linda," Dez began, "about me being, ya know. She told me about you too."

I still had some anger about that, "Yea, I know. I'm still not sure how I feel about her and not keeping a secret."

"I'm sorry. I did not intend to get all up in your business," he countered.

He closed the distance between us, and I involuntarily backed up into the kitchen counter. Dez was big, muscley, and fucking hot. I could feel my tiny cock twitch with arousal. My nipples tightened as well and I could feel my heart beating. I don't know if I was more turned on or frightened as he stepped in so close, but either way, my adrenalin started pumping.

He looked into my eyes as he spoke quietly, "I think we would be good for each other."

"I..uh..I.I'm with," I stammered.

"I know you're with Josh," Dez interrupted, "I doubt you told him your secret though."

My hackles rose. "Are you fucking threatening to tell Josh," I asked angrily.

"No! Shit, no," he admitted quickly.

I calmed because I immediately figured out what he meant. Josh didn't know my secret but Dez did. I wouldn't need to worry about keeping the secret from Dez.

"Look, I just think we could be good together. I think you are hot. Knowing that you have the something extra, makes you even hotter to me," Dez said smoothly as he slid up closer to me.

His hands came up as she spoke. I didn't (couldn't) stop him when he slip his big hands up under my tiny skirt and cupped my small dick encased in my red panties. He stroked it gently. I moaned at his touch and braced my hands behind me on the counter. The red panties were not a gaff and did nothing to conceal me. My secret was there for him to fondle.

Dez whispered, "You were hard even before I touched you, baby. I'm hard too. See?"

He took my small hand and pressed it to the significant bulge in his tight leather pants. My slim white fingers closed around his sizable manhood. I groaned again, this time in frustration. I fucking wanted that rod. It was long, thick and rock hard. I wanted to tackle that hunk of meat and taste it.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers
12