Quinn Ch. 08

Story Info
Christmas and a wrinkle.
5.7k words
4.72
11.3k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers

This is continued right from the last chapter as usual. I recommend reading the previous chapters to get an idea of what is going on and who everyone is. There is bound to be mistakes because I proof read my own work. I hope you are able to enjoy it.

Magical.

That is the word I would use to describe that first Christmas after my changes. You might think it is too strong a word, but you'd be wrong. So much had changed for the better just since this past May. The whole feeling for the season was...magical.

If I didn't know what followed, I would have said Christmas was the best part of that school year. Mom had truly out-done herself though. The holiday season was definitely one of her triumphs. Both, the house and the tree were festive and gorgeous, yet tasteful and sentimental. All the little ornaments that Quayd and I had made in school or in Cub Scouts had been included. She had all the decorating complete by the time I returned from my skiing trip with Dez, Quayd, and Tammy. I was still blown away by it all the next morning when I got up.

I exclaimed, "Wow, Mom, the house really does look great!"

I joined Mom in the kitchen. I had on a tight black 'Love Pink' tank top from Victoria's Secret, some mish-matched footies, and a pair of spandex Adidas yoga pants. My hair was down and a bit messy from bed. I was still sore from the weekend's activities, and not just the skiing.

"Thanks, honey," Mom said, kissing me on the forehead when I came in.

She was wearing her royal blue silk nightgown and some fuzzy slippers. The nightgown barely covers Mom's pert little butt and the lace at the bodice is a little sheer; she used to always wear a robe over it. Mom's hair was up in a messy bun and she looked tired too. She had her tablet up on the counter, reading a newspaper, while she sipped her coffee.

She looked up and asked, "Do you want some breakfast? I could whip us up something."

I replied, "No, I'm fine. I got it."

I pulled out an onion bagel and some cream cheese spread. I slathered my bagel with the cream cheese and poured a glass of milk. After all the fine dinners at the ski resort, a simple breakfast in my own kitchen was soothing. I set my meager meal on the counter next to Mom, (I knew she would pick at it some) and sat down beside her on one of the stools. We just sat there together in a comfortable silence. It was nice just being together. Mom eventually broke the silence.

Mom told me, "Quayd called when he got home, but before you showed up last night. He said that he and Tammy both really liked Dez."

I said, "That's because Dez is such a charmer just like you and Quayd. That reminds me; I have some news."

"Finally," Mom said.

I cocked my head, "What?"

Mom waved her hand, "Quayd said you had something to tell me, but he wouldn't tell me what it is and ruin the surprise. Apparently you have a "pitch" all prepared?"

I grinned, "Yes ma'am. I do indeed, so don't interrupt. Ahem, Erwin (Dez's dad for those who forgot) is throwing a big New Year's Eve party at the Hyatt. It's a combo for New Year's Eve and Erwin and Piper's (Dez's Mom) 25th wedding anniversary. Dez's older sister is flying in too, as a surprise for Piper. You and I are invited as well. Dez will be my date, of course, and Quayd will be yours."

Mom looked puzzled, "What about Tammy?"

"Tammy is going to North Carolina to visit her family and since Quayd has met them already, she insisted he escort you to this party, instead of going with her," I finished.

"Quinn, that's going to be a very fancy affair. You'd need a gown for that. We've gotten you some nice dresses but nothing like a ball gown," Mom told me.

"Hold on," I said, still grinning. I ran to my room and back, now holding a white box, "Like this?"

I showed Mom the beautiful red sheath dress I had purchased while I was out with Tammy one day at the resort. The dress brought out some color to my fair complexion and not only complimented, but enhanced my own slim curves. It had a long slit to my thigh on the left side and although the front plunged deeply, it had support in the bodice area giving even me some cleavage. Dez and Quayd had both really liked it when I modeled it for them.

Mom gushed, "Oh my God, Quinn. This is beautiful. How on Earth did you pick so perfectly? I was expecting to buy your first gown for prom."

"I've said it before, Mom. I think I was always supposed to be your daughter and not your son," I laughed, amused.

Mom hugged me, "You are perfect as either, baby. I don't have a dress, however, and going shopping for anything this close to Christmas will be a nightmare."

"C'mon Mom," I urged, "You have a dress. The shimmery green one."

Mom thought for a second, "I forgot I had it; I've never even worn it. I probably couldn't fit into it anymore though."

"Liar," I said.

"It's a bit revealing. Quayd wouldn't want to be seen with me in something like that," she stated.

"Liar," I told her again.

"Quinn, it's out of style," she tried once more.

I laughed at her feeble attempts of getting out of it, "Shut up, Mom. You are wearing it. End of discussion."

"Wow. Look at you, all bossy," Mom chuckled. I could tell she wanted to go to the party as well. I was glad I talked her into it.

"Erwin reserved a block of rooms for this. You will need to call and claim one for us. Unless you want to get two. You know, you will have a big sexy man in your room all night," I giggled and then began full blown laughing.

Mom called and made our arrangements-one room. She then called Piper and thanked her for the invitation. While they talked, I dug out our collection of Christmas DVDs. Now, an Arizona Christmas might not seem cold enough for cocoa to many of you, but trust me, when you have grown up here, the upper 60's is cold.

We wrapped ourselves in our Snuggies and watched the Christmas movies that are tradition in our house. I went and grabbed Dez's presents to wrap while we watched "It's a Wonderful Life." I sat on the floor amidst the paper and bows, wrapping his gifts. Mom commented that I still wrapped like a boy.

"What did you get Dez for Christmas?" Mom asked, over her cup of hot chocolate.

"A couple things, ya know, this and that," I said casually. In my mind I was still astounded that this was my first Christmas with a partner. A boyfriend at that. A year ago, I didn't even realize that I wanted a boyfriend and now here I was fully feminized and wrapping presents for him.

"Mmm-hmmm," was all Mom said, still waiting for my answer.

I told her, "I got him a gold chain that we saw at the mall. I took some cute Christmas pics for him. I picked up a couple movies I knew he was wanting. I ordered some sexy underwear online for him to wear. Mostly because I wanted him to have them," I paused giggling, "I also ordered some computer enhancements that Linda recommended and I'm going to install them for him. Then the usual stuff: cologne and some PS4 games."

"Sounds like a nice haul," Mom commented.

Thank God she didn't ask any questions about the pictures I'd taken for Dez. I used the tripod and made a batch a sexy Christmas pics. I had on Christmas themed lingerie in most of them but a few were naked and some were raunchy.

I called Dez once everything was wrapped and under the tree. He tried talking me into coming over but I told him no. We would have to wait until I brought his presents over. After the weekend fuck-fest at the resort, he had to be in serious withdrawals already. I knew I was. I craved his cock. I had a big sexy man wanting me to come over so he could fuck me silly and I was making him wait. I'm an idiot.

I wasn't leaving him high and dry by any means. Every night, after Mom was asleep, I'd get on Skype with him. Dez would watch me tug my little cock and play with my perky boobs while I talked dirty. I would tell him all the naughty fun I planned to have when I saw him. He would watch until we would both cum. Dez had some significant loads compared to mine, but he really loved watching me lick my own cum off my fingers while looking directly into the camera.

"Damn Quinn," Dez said, "That is so hot. You aren't planning on making me wait until New Year's Eve are you?"

"No, I'll be over before then. This week is just for Mom though," I explained.

It was too. During the days, Mom and I hung out and did a bunch of nothing but enjoy her Christmas Paradise together. We probably looked awful, like a couple of hermits. We wandered around all week in skimpy pjs with blankets or Snuggies over our shoulders or wrapped around us. We ate, slept, ate some more, watched Christmas specials, ate again, made batches of Christmas cookies...to eat, and mixed in a series of naps throughout it all. We even tried skinny-dipping a couple of times but it was just too cold in the evenings for it.

Christmas Eve, I planned to stay awake and go downstairs when Mom was putting the presents under the tree. Alas, it was not to be. As soon as my head touched my pillow, I was out for the night. My dreams were pleasant, if a jumbled mess though. They were about Dez and our skiing/sex adventure, about my week with Mom, and even Quayd climbing into the hot tub naked popped in there. That was weird.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Christmas morning came. I ran downstairs and just about fainted. I was almost embarrassed; looking at the ocean of gifts packed into the living room was unbelievable. I went into the kitchen and turned on some coffee for Mom. I'm only ever allowed to open my stocking before she gets up. I grabbed it and went up to my room. It was the usual hygiene stuff: some razors for my legs (with I hardly need anymore), some nice "everyday" perfume instead of cologne like last year, hair ties, a new make-up bag, and some very nice make-up kits. Of course, there was some candy and chocolate and even a big orange, as was Mom's tradition.

Once Mom was awake, she called me to come join her in the living room. I had on a pair of green and red satin pajama shorts over a red and with striped candy cane thong, and the matching satin camisole top. I slipped into some knee high Santa socks and a robe. Mom was wearing a cute peach-colored silk night gown with a robe over it this time. Still, the lace at the breasts was very revealing and I realized Mom had been more uninhibited attire ever since Thanksgiving really. I was happy to see her expressing herself more and asked her about it.

"Well, Quinn," Mom started, "if you had been a girl, we would have been closer and you probably wouldn't have noticed if I dressed like this all along. As it was, I had two boys running around and decided to cover up. You didn't have Dad as man figure in the house and I didn't want to confuse you boys. Your father always liked when I dressed like this and I usually did until he passed away, you are just too young to remember. I have enjoyed skinny-dipping together with you and I like attractive clothes still. I hope I don't make you uncomfortable," she finished.

"Not at all, Mom. I'm happy you are being who you want to be. That's what all this has been about all along, right? Being happy and confident as the person you were always meant to be," I told her.

We hugged and then settled into the living room to open the presents. Mom oohed and aahed over the terrific things I had gotten online for her. Mom thinks her little hints are subtle throughout the year, but I caught them every time and would order it right away from Amazon. However, Mom proved what she said about shopping for a girl. Girlie Gifts Galore indeed!

Last year, I had received books, DVDs, computer stuff, and some PS3 games, all great gifts. This year, Mom bought enough gifts to create a whole new me. Nineteen years worth of feminine gifts all packed into one year, plus some other stuff she knew I'd wanted. She got me stuffed animals, Barbie stuff, make-up, jewelry, accessories, clothes, books, movies and CDs I would have had at different points in my life, toys and games too. Mom still gave me some books and Blu-Rays, PS4 games, and the computer stuff I picked out.

I hauled everything up to my room and then straightened up the living room while Mom began making Christmas dinner. I called Quayd and Tammy to wish them a Merry Christmas. I even called some of the family. I hadn't seen them since my change and many commented that they barely recognized my voice, but were looking forward to seeing me when school let out and before college. I promised I would definitely come see them.

Once dinner was underway, I joined Mom in the kitchen. She had the great looking ham under control so I helped with all the traditional Christmas side dishes.

"Did you like everything," Mom asked when we were seated and eating.

I blew out a breath, "You blew me away, Mom. So much!"

Mom said, "Well, I never had a girl. All that is what I would have gotten you over the years and I wanted my little girl to have it all."

"Can I have a pony," I asked, laughing.

Mom laughed with me, "Heavens, I've created a monster!"

Once we had cleaned and I tidied up the rest of the house, I went upstairs and began trying to find places to put everything. I was assembling the Barbie beach house, which I planned to store in my closet. It seemed like something I would have held on to. I was just about finished when my phone rang. Snatching it up, I could see it was Becca.

"Merry Christmas, chica," Becca chimed when I answered.

I replied in kind, "Merry Christmas to you too, babe."

We talked for a bit and then she asked, "Did you like all your presents?"

"Yes," I whooshed, "You should see it all. I'm almost ashamed of how much there was."

Becca said, "I did see it all. I helped your Mom with a lot of it. Especially with what your pre-teen years would have been."

I laughed, "She made it sound like it was all her."

"It was. I just told her which CDs and movies you would have had. Ya know, like who was big and popular around then. It was all her idea though," she explained.

We chatted for a bit longer. We traded a bit of gossip since we hadn't hung out since Christmas break started. We told each other about what we got and I told her what I had for Dez. She told me what she got Hector, but loved my picture idea and planned to do it too.

"Are you coming over today?" she asked, "I was going to go see Hector, but I can wait if you were coming into town."

I told her, "No, go ahead. I will come into town tomorrow though. Mom and I got some things for you and Hector. I'll bring it by in the morning."

"Okay, sounds good. I'm gonna take those pics and then head out so I'll text ya later. Love you, chica. Merry Christmas," Becca said once more before hanging up.

Dez texted me about an hour later.

D: Merry Christmas, Quinn (Santa and Christmas tree emojis)

Quinn: Merry Christmas, babe.

D: Wat R U wearin'?

I took a selfie once I slid the shoulder strap down my arm. I bit my lip seductively while looking at the camera. Then I held the camera up higher so he could see more of my outfit and blew him a kiss

D: That's hot

Q: It's not. U saw me in less last nite. (Tongue sticking out emoji)

D: I can't help it. U look hot in (and out) and anything

I went into the bathroom and took another looking straight on with my hair messed and sucking my finger. Then another shot from over my shoulder. I pulled the satin shorts and thong down, flashing my tight little ass for him.

Q: I plan on visiting ur North Pole!!!

D: Santa may have come last nite but I'm cumming 2morrow

We texted back and forth for a bit, mostly flirting. I did confirm that Mom reserved a room and we would be there NYE and would definitely not disappoint.

D: u could b in a burlap sack and b the hottest 1 there.

Q: Thanx. I assure u, I will NOT b in a burlap sack.

We finally finished messaging and I climbed into bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, I climbed out of bed and hopped in the shower. A whole week of lazing about was too much. I was glad to be getting out of the house some today. And glad to be seeing Desean later. I had plans to get out of the house and see all my friends...and spring a little holiday surprise on my boyfriend.

As I stood in the hot steamy shower, with the soap and suds running down my willowy frame, it really hit me: New Year's Eve. I was going to get my first real New Year's Eve kiss. My very own lover was going to give me that first real New Year's Eve kiss. I can't stop saying first real New Year's Eve kiss. I could picture the whole thing all the way through and I was so happy. I could see Dez looking down at me as we count the last seconds until the stroke of midnight and he leans in and....I couldn't wait. I was going to have to wait though. All in good time I decided. Today was about today.

The idea for my outfit was accessibility and sexy. I had on a cute denim skirt that came to about mid-thigh. I wore sheer black leggings under it with a sexy zebra print gaff under that. My boots were a grey pair of really cute ankle boots Mom had gotten me for Christmas. On top, I had the matching zebra print bra with a front clasp. I wore a funny (but ugly) tight Christmas sweater. I didn't plan on it being on for very long once I got to Dez's.

As I mentioned, I hadn't seen Becca or Hector since school let out for Christmas break, so that was my first stop. Plus, I had a couple of things for her and Hector, so I brought those with me as well. The three of us sat in Becca's room and opened our gifts. Becca gushed over my gifts. We each had a couple of gag gifts and a couple of really sentimental ones, but the rest were fun stuff we just don't buy for ourselves. The expensive cosmetics you always claim you need and then just buy your regular stand-by stuff instead. She and Hector had gotten matching tattoos. He had also gotten her a very skimpy bikini, like she swore she was going to get for me, from Wicked Weasel. There would be no way I could wear it. It had no place to hide anything. She giggled saying they were going to order one for Mom. I told them about New Year's Eve and how I was looking forward to that. They gave me their best wishes when I left.

I was so thrilled to have such a circle of friends now. It wasn't going to be another miserable season alone. Not only did I have Christmas presents to deliver to friends, but this year it wouldn't be Mom and I alone at the house watching the ball drop and then going to bed.

My next stop was Linda's house. We hung out for a bit and I told her about New Year's Eve also. We talked about it more in depth. Hector still didn't know about me being a transgender or Dez being gay; I was cautious when talking to Becca with him there. Linda knew all about us, so I opened up about my first New Year's Eve kiss and my first partner on that night and everything. She was happy to hear it and especially happy we would have each other this year. Then, she asked about my skiing trip and my blush was enough of an answer about that. We had lunch in the kitchen while some stuff downloaded. We loaded up the items and discs and I promised to call her and tell her all about New Year's Eve.

I made a bee-line for Dez's place. If I planned it right, I would get to Desean's house about an hour before either of his parents came home. That would be enough time to open our presents and squeeze in a little squeezing. I removed the leggings and the panties on the way. I received some looks from a couple of guys at a red light when I pulled my bra off through my sleeve. They had big grins. I laughed and waved back. If only they knew my panties were already off and I had a penis under this skirt.

Desean's family lives in an upscale cul-de-sac. I brought my bags to their door and was greeted by the sight of Dez in just a robe and his tight UnderArmour boxer briefs. Oh my, di d he look delicious. He had just gotten out of the shower after his afternoon workout and he was breath-taking. Dez scooped me into the house causing me to yelp in surprise. His mouth met mine and his big hands claimed my tight little butt cheeks, kneading the taut flesh. I moaned against his mouth and my tiny cock responded rapidly but having my ass displayed to the surrounding homes was not a good idea.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers
12