Quinn Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

"Alright, stop that now," I said wiggling free of his grasp, "Whew! Hello to you too. At least let me bring the presents inside."

Grinning wickedly, Dez said smoothly, "You're the only thing I want to unwrap, Quinn."

Mmm, it still gets me when a strong handsome man uses my name like a term of endearment and he knew it.

I picked up my bags and brought them into the living room. Piper had done a beautiful Christmas set-up too. It was nothing like the wonderland that Mom had done, but very elegant and tasteful. They had a gorgeous tree that was festively adorned, cute colorful stockings, and some Christmas decorations arranged throughout the large family room. They had an amazing antique Nativity scene on one of the tables. I vowed to myself to get one like that someday.

"Gifts first," I said, sweetly, "then you can unwrap anything else that catches your eye."

Dez's eyes flashed with lust and, once again, I felt like very small prey to an Alpha-predator.

He opened his gifts and I could tell he was genuinely touched by things I had remembered him remarking on during our dates in town. The chain he had had checked out, the movies he had commented that he didn't have but liked, and the games he said he had fun playing and planned to buy.

The computer stuff he didn't totally understand and admitted it. He said he trusted me though. The cologne was a scent that I knew he would enjoy, as did I. Dez groaned about the undies, but I knew he would wear them for me when I asked. The pictures, however, he really liked. He scanned through them four times. I was afraid he was so engrossed that he forgot the real thing was right there.

Dez jumped when he felt my hot breath on his exposed cock. I had moved off the couch and onto my knees. I had also freed his already rock hard cock from his boxers.

"Mmm," I purred, "is this thick candy cane for me?"

My lips wrapped around the thick dark shaft. I kept my eyes open so I could watch his face contort in pleasure. My head bobbed up and down along the length of his cock. I pulled my mouth off him and let my tongue playfully lick his sensitive cock-head. I dipped my head, teasing the underside of his shaft until I could get to his heavy balls. I sucked and licked his sac gently.

Dez arched his back, groaning, "Oh fuck! I love when you suck my balls, Quinn."

Dez began moving in slow thrusts, sliding more of his tool into the warmth of my willing mouth. The head of his glorious cock was velvety and hot as he pushed it between my lips. His hand came down to stroke my cheek and hair lovingly as my mouth did a frenetic dance back and forth along his throbbing stick. I relaxed, taking him all in, and allowing more and more into my throat until my nose was pressed against his tight torso. He was close, but I knew we were short on time and I had to have him. I sat back on my heels, wiping my mouth.

"Time to unwrap me, babe," I told him.

I crouched in front of him as he moved behind me. I pulled a couch cushion down for my head and pushed my ass higher for him. My back was arched erotically when Dez flipped up my skirt, exposing my smooth ass and stiff little penis.

Dez pressed the head of his cock against my tight opening. The head of his dick was so slick with pre-cum and my saliva. He wiggled it around lubing me up until my butt was just as slick and my cheeks were shiny. I felt his strong thumbs prying my butt cheeks apart. I was ready for his massive member. I felt Dez begin to push his way into my slickened ass.

Dez moaned, "Damn, Quinn! You're so tight. I love this fucking ass."

I heard his moans as more of him slid into me. His grunt of appreciation told me he wanted it as much as I did. I braced myself for it, hands pressed against the hard wood floor as he invaded my butt with his meaty shaft. I wailed in delight, feeling the bliss. I could feel the bulging cock-head and the hard shaft behind it as Dez completely filled my tight channel. I screamed in pleasure once he had completely claimed my quivering body.

"Yea baby, take me," I urged, "Take my ass. Ugh! Fuck me, Dez!"

Dez's hands gripped my slim hips and he fully plundered my ass. I about exploded when his hand came around to cup my tight balls and small white cock while he continued to fuck me deep. He tugged it each time his hard abs slapped against my upturned ass. He made me writhe in satisfaction and my every move and twinge increased the sensation of his big cock buried deep inside me.

I shivered when Dez growled like an animal and began thrusting harder and faster. I pushed my ass back at him, taking as much enjoyment as I could from him. His tugging on my dick increased as well, and he kept pace while he pushed in and out of my slippery ass. My own orgasm was so close at hand. I wondered who would be first. Moaning in time with his rhythmic thrusts, I was lost in a sensual daze. Dez's slick hand never stopped stroking my tiny shaft in time with his pumping form. I felt his cock pulse and swell inside me.

"Fuck, Quinn, here it comes!" Dez announced.

My eyes flew open and my body twisted again. My cock suddenly erupted in his big hand. My ass clenched around his thick cock and that was all she wrote. Dez gripped me tight and unloaded deep into me. He thrusting became erratic as he rode my hot body through our mutual orgasm. My squeezing butt was miling the hot cum from his cock and we both moaned in pleasure.

His softening cock slid out of me with a squelch that had him chuckling. I glared over my shoulder at him and he dutifully tried to maintain a straight face, but failed miserably. I kept my butt up so I wouldn't get any of his jizz on the living room floor. He got up and went to get us a couple of warm wet wash cloths. He straightened up the living room while I cleaned up.

We had barely gotten ourselves put back together and into his room before we heard his Mom come into the house. He put on some clothes and went to meet Piper while I repaired my appearance in the bathroom. I came out and chatted with her as Dez hauled his loot into his bedroom. We stayed in the living room with her and waited for Erwin to get home. They had presents for me and wanted me to open them with them all there. It felt odd, but special, being the center of attention.

It was what I imagine are typical girl gifts. They had gotten me some bath stuff, powders, and perfumes. A digital photo frame that scrolled through the pictured on it was very neat. They also got me a pair of diamond earring that had to have cost a fortune and said they expected to see them New Year's Eve.

"Oh my god, they are exquisite. I'm scared I'd lose them," I said.

Erwin laughed, "Then we would just have to replace them. Pretty girls deserve pretty things."

Piper agreed, "Get used to it, dear. It's one of the perks of being a lady." She winked at me knowingly.

I had dinner with them. I spent the rest of the night defending myself from Dez's groping hands with I upgraded his computer in his room. I almost relented more than once. I wanted to be under him again so bad. I was afraid we were both so worked up that we wouldn't have been quiet even a little bit. The last thing I wanted was to get caught having sex in their house; I had more respect for them than that.

"Did you see your mom wink at me?" I asked while we waited for something to download.

Dez stopped trying to get his hand up my sweater, "Yea. So?"

"It felt....does she know? About me, I mean?" I asked.

"Well, yea," Dez answered matter-of-factly. "I came out to Mom about a year ago, when I was really low and had to tell someone. Then, when you and I started dating, I told her about you. She is very proud of you."

I continued, "And your Dad too?"

"I would assume," Dez said, "Mom helped me come out to him eventually and even though I never told him about you, I would guess that Mom would have. You aren't mad are you, Quinn?"

My eyes filled up and tears began streaming down my cheeks. Dez scooped me up, stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry," he said, soothingly, "I didn't mean to upset you. I didn't know you'd mind."

I snuffled, "I don't mind. It's not that. I'm not even upset."

Dez leaned back to look at me.

"They've treated me so well, like a girl. They gave me no indication they knew. They accepted me so fully, I just assumed they believed I was totally a girl. It's incredible," I explained.

"You are a girl," Dez said firmly, "in here," He pointed at my forehead, "and in here," he pointed at my heart. "One day, your body will match."

"And we will be through," I murmured.

The realization stunned us into silence. Our relationship only worked right now because I hadn't gone through any surgeries yet. One day, I would. I planned to make the switch. Dez likes guys and one day I would lose that last little bit that made me one. Dez sat there for long minutes, watching me work on his computer.

We were both silent as we processed that information. We had both known it all along. We started out as a mutually beneficial arrangement that would get us happily through high school. I would have a boyfriend for my senior year. He was the only guy that not only knew about me and accepted it, but liked it. Dez would have a girlfriend and no one had to know he was gay until he decided to come out. Once the school year was over, would I have the surgery during the summer or start college without making the switch?"

The mood was very different when I was ready to leave.

"Wanna go into town for a movie on Thursday," Dez asked while he stood in the door. His tone was more somber than when I arrived.

"Sure," I leaned up on my toes and kissed him, "I have some returns to make too. Let's make a day of it."

He barely smiled.

He nodded, "Sounds good. I'll pick you up early. We can do lunch, your errands, and then catch the late afternoon movie, about 5 o'clock.

I agreed and walked to my car. Dez did not follow me out for another kiss like usual. He looked sad when he waved. I hopped in and waved back as I pulled away, but the door was already closed.

I had to fight back tears as I drove home but I eventually failed.

To be cont.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers
12