Quinn Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers

"My panties stay on," I whispered as I turned to face him.

I leaned in and my tongue tasted his neck and it danced along his earlobes. I knew it was one of his excitable spots. I was confident that we weren't making enough noise to be heard over all the stuff going on this the movie. Even if someone did look back, I doubt they could even see us in the back corner anyway. We were fully cloaked in darkness, with the wall behind us and the stadium wall to our side. Dez and I were ensconced in a very private little area as we fused our mouths together in a passionate kiss.

Dez's hand tenderly stroked my smooth thigh. I spread my slender legs, allowing his strong hand to freely roam over my tiny penis and balls. I leaned back in and ran my small hand along his much more significant bulge. I deftly unbuttoned his jeans, cooing when I finally felt the stone hard cock unfurl from his pants and into my hands. I scooted a little further away so I could lean in fully and get access to hard shaft. I winked at Dez before leaning in and kissing his soft lips again. I ran my hands up and down his hard cock and could feel his arousal. He reached over my back and flipped my skirt up so he could caress my taut backside freely.

We allowed our tongues to explore as my breath quickened and his became rougher too. Dez's body was shifting in his seat and I felt one of his big hands move up to claim one of my little titties. He tweaked the sensitive nipple causing a shiver to slide through my body. He was massaging the soft mounds through my shirt and bra, while his other hand ran over my buttocks.

I had to squirm a bit to get my hands behind me to unclasp my bra. Wiggling in my seat, I slipped the straps off through the arm holes in my shirt. I tugged the bra off and dropped it into my purse on the grimy floor. The little maneuver sent Desean's arousal level up another few notches and his groan was audible.

I whispered, "Shh, babe. Not so loud. Shh, calm down. Calm," I stroked his chest soothingly and he managed to calm down a little. His hard steel in my hand never wavered in the slightest.

My own pre-cum was sticky against the sheer material of my own panties and I realized I had to finish this quickly for both our sakes.

Continuing to stroke his chest, I slid to my knees in the sticky theater aisle in front of Dez. I pumped his cock slowly spreading his pre-cum all over his shaft making him slick. I allowed my head to dip in because I so needed to taste my man's jizz. It hadn't been so long, but so much had happened in such a short time that I needed this. I licked the slippery tip of his cock savoring the flavor of the pre-cum coating his tool.

Dez's eyes flashed in the light of the screen as he looked down at me. Caressing my cheek, he whispered, "Take it."

The skin of his cock was so hot and the shaft, so much larger than my own, pulsed in my small hand. The tip was still leaking his thick pre-cum. I pumped it a few more times, forcing out more of the salty fluid. I was so horny for him.

Finally, I opened my mouth and gave him what he was carving. I wrapped my lips around the spongy tip, covering the head of his cock with saliva. I claimed his jizz from the fleshy head of his cock. I sucked him deeper into my mouth and again, he groaned, but this time he bit his lip to stifle it. My hand jacked up and down his cock while my tongue danced close along the hot flesh.

Dez was in exquisite agony from holding his moans in check. His hips were pumping up off his seat, pushing more of his dick into my throat. His heavy balls smacked against my chin and he sank his thrusting rod deep into my accepting throat.

I had done this for him enough times to recognize he was close to coming. My own penis ached in arousal as I continued to bob my head on Dez's cock. He tasted so good and I felt him begin to throb against my teasing tongue. Again, held back his moan and thrust his hips upward out of his chair. I tugged my panties to the side, releasing my own penis before I came in them.

I slid my tongue up and down his cock. Dez bit his lip and pumped into my face. My hand kneaded his muscular thighs as my other hand quickly stroked my penis under my skirt. I pushed my mouth down hard, to get as much of his meat as I could. Suddenly, I felt his hot cum blasting into my waiting mouth, coating my tongue and hitting the back of my throat. The salty explosion triggered my own orgasm and I added to the stickiness of the theater floor.

I looked up into Dez's eyes as I sucked his cock, pulling all his cum into me and swallowed his load. Luckily, a gunfight onscreen masked his groan as his sank back into his seat. His cock plopped out, spent.

I used one of the napkins to dab at the corners of my mouth where some of the jizz leaked out. I used another to wipe off my tiny spent penis and tucked it back into my panties. I eased the sheer material back into place and smoothed my skirt. I sat down, smiling hugely. Dez was huffing air, his cock still hanging out of his opened pants. I leaned into him giggling in his ear.

I licked his earlobe and said, "Once again, you see how tangling with me will bring you to your knees, big boy."

"Easy killa," was all Dez could muster.

He shifted over, kissing me sweetly before wiping himself off as well and stuffing his cock back into his jeans.

"I'll be back in a jiffy," I told him, standing up.

I wiggled out of the aisle and down the stadium steps to the door. Walking out into the brightly lit lobby was a shock. I hoped to make it to one of the bathrooms without a fuss. I had to adjust my spent secret. Being untucked was one thing, but I couldn't walk around the mall in this state.

I did make it, scurried into a stall, and locked it behind me. I readjusted my penis to sit against me less obviously and smoothed out some of the wrinkles from my outfit. I pulled my socks back up over my knees and fluffed my hair a bit, giving it back some bounce.

Putting myself back in order felt so much better and I left the stall. The face of the girl that greeted me in the mirror, need her make-up retouched though. Thankfully, it wasn't too messed up. I quickly gave it a touch up and reapplied my lipstick. Most of the most recent coating was all over Dez's neck and cock now.

I was only slightly disappointed to have missed most of the movie. Given the activities that I had enjoyed though; I still put my movie time in the win column. I rejoined Dez still in his seat just as credits started rolling. Anyone who gets out of their seat when credits begin is an amateur.

To say we stumbled out of the theater might be a bit of an overstatement, but not by much. Our legs were definitely wobbly and we both felt more than a little weak in the knees.

I pulled up a spoiler site on my phone on the way home, just in case Mom asked too many questions about the movie. She usually didn't but I believe in being prepared. I couldn't very well tell her what I had been doing.

We made it out of the crazy city and got home safely. Dez hopped out and grabbed my bags for me. With my bags in one hand and my butt in the other, he walked with me up to the door. We entered to find the place quiet. Mom must have gone out somewhere. I noticed and recognized his leer immediately.

"Oh no," I said, "Get that thought right out of your head."

We had the decency to look shocked. "What? I didn't say anything."

Nodding at him, I countered, "You see a empty house and the thought never crossed your mind?"

"Not at all, Dez told me, "Looks like you are the one with a filthy mind. But I'm game, I guess."

He scooped me up and I wrapped my slim legs around his waist. I arced my arms around his neck and we shared a kiss that was lusty, almost brutal.

"Alright you win," I admitted and dropped down. "Hold on, let me make sure she isn't here," I said quickly before he snagged me again.

I placed the bags in my room and moved about, looking for Mom. Not finding her anywhere and seeing her car missing from the garage convinced me that we were definitely alone. I went back to the front door to find Dez with his pants already pulled down and his cock already hard and ready.

I giggled, "Well, you planning on doing anything with that?"

I wasn't about to waste any of this stolen moment in case Mom returned. I turned and pushed my panties down to my thighs and flipped my skirt up over my pert ass. I put one hand one the wall and used to other spread my cheeks. Dez moved in and with his thumbs on my cheeks, he opened me wide. He leaned in and licked and kissed my puckered opening getting me nice and wet before taking me. He used his pre-cum and even reached for some of mine to lube the little hole. He rubbed his thick cock getting himself slippery as well. It was a feverish beginning. We were both so aroused and who knew how long we had?

I was making whimpering sounds and I knew I was ready for him to fuck me. My bare ass was wiggling an invitation. Dez rubbed the head of his cock back forth across the opening. He lined up pressing the firm tip against me. He thrust forward, pushing past the tight rim and slowly, carefully slipped into my waiting butt. Dez's warm cock felt so amazing slipping ever deeper into me.

"Oh God, Quinn," Dez moaned as he worked his thick shaft all the way in.

I looked over my shoulder at him, pleadingly, "C'mon babe, fuck my ass. That feels so intense."

We were both so amped up and his cock went so deep into my welcoming butt. He began to slide smoothly back and forth into my jutting backside. Dez began to build up a faster, steadier rhythm. Out bodies smacking together echoed of the walls of the still house. My whimpers of ecstasy and his animalistic groans of pleasure filled the empty space as we fucked right there in the hallway. I wanted to come so bad from Dez's pleasureable assault. My head was hanging low and my hair was about my face.

I squirted against the wall. I could hear him growling. I knew he was close too.

"Take it all up your butt," Dez said and he gripped my hips and locked his cock in deep.

I clawed the wall, moaning wildly when I felt my hot boyfriend begin unloading his jizz into me for a second time today. Dez held my hip with one hand as his other traveled up my back caressing me lovingly. I could hear his heavy breathing against my butt and his hot forehead was rested against the small of my back. Not as ragged as it was in the theater, his labored breathing was still and victory for me. I can wear this big man out!

We were both laughing when I eventually waddled to the kitchen for some tissues with my panties still around my thighs. I came back and wiped his cock off for him. Using the Kleenex, I cleaned my butt off before having to go back for more. I wiped my penis off and the wall too.

We shared another kiss, less ferociously than before and I walked him to his car. Dez looked flushed, but happy. I knew my own pale skin was flushed with color too. I leaned into his window and kissed him again as he started the car.

"Next time I see will be at the resort," Dez said. He blew me a kiss and pulled away.

"See you New Year's Eve, I said to his departing car, smiling.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers
12