Quinn Ch. 10

Story Info
Quinn arrives at resort.
6k words
4.72
10k
10

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

Sorry for such a long delay on this. Real life has a will of its own and decides to intrude sometimes. I hope the story makes up for the wait. There are bound to be mistakes even with a good proofreading. I'm far from prefect. Still, I hope you enjoy it and feel compelled to leave a nice message and a high rating. It might be little slower moving than usual but it does have its hot moments.

*****

Quinn Chapter 10

Mom had to have passed Desean right on the road the leads up to our house. She arrived practically as soon as I was in the back inside. I barely had enough time to tidy up the hallway better and remove all of the "I'd just been fucked" evidence. I will say this: my change has made me more detail-oriented. Now that I have to be so careful, I notice more.

Mom came into the house and immediately began frantically moving about. She was getting us ready to leave. Apparently, we were leaving tonight! I had no idea. I was looking forward to not doing anything now that I didn't have to worry about my relationship with Dez. I wasn't packed at all.

"Change of plans," Mom announced, "We're driving to Quayd's tonight and driving out to the resort the day after tomorrow."

I exclaimed, "Mom, why so soon? It's only the 28th. We have time."

Mon said, "Honey, we are going to your brother's to pick him up. We will spend tomorrow doing our Christmas with him, opening presents and stuff. Then on the 30th, we are going to the resort to get checked in and get our room."

I asked, "Mom, why are we checking in on the 30th?"

She explained, "That way we don't have to drive on New Year's Eve.."

"..and we can get ready right there." I finished the thought.

"Precisely," Mom said, "It gives us more time to get ready and not have to drive there in our fancy clothes."

I hadn't realized Mom (with Erwin's blessing) had booked the room for an extra night. Two extra nights, I later discovered. We weren't checking out until the 2nd. School didn't start until the 8th so it was no big deal.

Dez's dad had booked a suite for Mom, Quayd and me. Desean and his sister Shondell had a suite too. Everyone being there was a surprise for Piper, Dez's mom. She and Erwin had a private villa farther out on the resort's property. I imagine the plan was distance to minimize the chances of bumping into each other. We needed to stay out of her sight until the party New Year's Eve, which was also their 25th wedding anniversary. She thought it was a private get-away, but Erwin had a big bash planned with several of their relatives coming in.

First thing first-we had to go pick up Quayd. The plan was as Mom stated. We would drive there tonight and have the day tomorrow to open presents since we hadn't seen him and Tammy on Christmas Day. Then on the following day, we would drive out to the resort and get checked in. We would have a chance to enjoy an evening before all the festivities of NYE.

Mom wasn't here when I got home because she had made run to get ice for the cooler and some dinner stuff for my brother's house. Tammy had already left for her parents, so Mom was going to make a simple dinner for us to share. Just the three of us, like old times.

I pulled out my new suitcases that Mom had insisted I buy to replace my old Batman one. Looking at it, reminded me of the last trip I taken with it to go skiing. Which in turn got me thinking about the hot sex Dez and I got enjoy...and the hot view we'd gotten of Quayd in the hot tub.

Mom used a garment bag for our dresses and shoes. I had my bag ready to go with several changes if needed. Dinner outfits, club outfits, hiking outfits, swimsuits, casual stuff, and of course, some jammies. Luckily, my suitcase has wheels on it or no way was I moving it. I had my make-up and usual hygiene stuff along with a couple change a simple clothes in an overnight bag. I didn't want to have to lug my suitcase out at Quayd's if I didn't have to.

I went into Mom's room to check on her and she was wandering around in just her panties. I was no longer surprised to find out Mom wore thongs. Hell, her bikini was skimpier than mine or even Becca's. I've seen Mom naked enough times nowadays, but still had never really see in her underwear that much. It's odd if you think about it.

Mom's rarely wears a bra and her breasts are firm and perky even at her age. She keeps a tidy landing strip but the rest is bare. Waxing, I think. I keep my own area bare, with just shaving. I couldn't imagine waxing my own small balls and penis let alone someone else doing it. Mom's areolas are a pale color like the inside of a peach and about as big around as a coke can. It suits her fair skin and freckles. My brother and I must take after Dad more because we both have half dollar sized nipples and Quayd's are a deep acorn color while mine or are more rose colored.

She was on the phone with my brother while she packed.

"Yep. Quinn and I are just about out of here," Mom was saying, "We'll be on the road in about an hour."

I couldn't hear what was being said on the other side, of course.

Mom said, "Well, lay out your tux and I'll press it tomorrow sometime. That should go in a garment bag. I'm sure Tammy has one if you don't. Well, it looks like Quinn is ready so I gotta finish up. We'll see you soon. Love you. Bye."

She zipped her suitcase and snagged the tight pair of jeans she had on the bed. She had a gray v-necked t-shirt to go with it. Shit, I thought.

"Mom, I'm gonna go change," I told her.

I still had on my outfit I had worn for my day-date.

Mom asked, "Why? You look cute."

I answered, "I'd just prefer to travel in something more comfy."

I ran back into my room and changed into some "basic bitch" stuff. I selected a black pair of yoga pants, some ankle socks and pulled my tennis shoes out of my suitcase. I chose a pale yellow camisole top and one of my black Love Pink hoodies. I changed out of the pink panties I'd worn all day and put on a fresh white thong gaff, tucking away my secret carefully. Mom and I both had on our leather coats when we loaded the SUV and got underway. We would make it to my brother's in time for bed but that's about it.

It was a good thing we were taking Mom's SUV because Quayd's Jeep wouldn't fit everything and of course, neither would my Beetle. Mom had the same idea as I did and brought a smaller overnight bag. She would use that for her hygiene stuff and a couple changes of clothes and leave her garment bag and suitcase in the car. Once we had Quayd, we would have even more bags.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once we were on our way, I leaned back and texted while Mom listened to an audio book. I texted back and forth with Linda, Becca, and Dez. Linda had no idea about the recent panic I had concerning my relationship with Dez and I didn't bother to go over it. We just chatted about NYE. Becca knew and wanted to know how it had been today. I was happy to report that there seemed to be no lasting damage. He just needed to work it out, like Mom said, I guess. With Dez, it was just typical boyfriend chatter. He was with Ike and about to watch some game film so I let him get to it.

It was funny. These were the three people in my life outside of family that knew about me and none of them had reason to accept me. They had though. They had and they truly cared about me. That may seem like no big deal to you, but believe me, when you're an effeminate little white boy that has been bullied as soon as your brother was out of the picture; it's a very big deal. I could count on them. Who knows how many it could have been if I hadn't been too scared to open up earlier?

I texted Quayd too. We texted back and forth about the Christmas that Mom had done for me and about his Christmas morning with Tammy. He saw her off at the airport yesterday and was all packed. He was looking forward to it. He only had a few odds and ends left to throw in his bag, he said.

Mom announced she had to pee sometime later. We kept our eyes open, settling on a well-lit Shell gas station. I climbed out and was stretching when I got wolf-whistled. I turned to see two good-looking Latino guys eyeing me. I smiled back. Mom went into the gas station and I stayed out at the pump. The two approached. I was a little nervous. These were exactly the type that kicked the shit out of me a couple years ago.

"Oh baby, you look fine," one said.

He was tall and lean muscled. His friend was like a bulldog, thick and stocky. He was almost as short as me. The tall one had on a white wife-beater tank top and gym shorts. He was carrying a t-shirt. The stocky one had on jeans a Raiders jersey.

I chuckled, "Well thank you. Raiders huh? What happened? They were supposed to be something this year. I think the fuckin' Seahawks are gonna keep my Cardinals out of the playoffs."

"Whoa, you into football?" the bulldog asked.

We talked for a couple minutes and they each must have asked for my number three times. I kept deflecting. If I had still looked like a boy, I doubt they would have been so nice. I spotted Mom in the gas station heading to the cashier so I told them I had to go.

"C'mon chica, just your number. Please?" the tall one said one more time.

I quickly gave them a fake number and went inside.

"Quinn, do you want a soda," Mom asked when I came into the gas station.

I said, "Yea I'm gonna grab a Dew."

I hurried over to the cooler, grabbed a 20oz. and returned to the counter. I noticed the old guy at the counter checking me out too. What's with all the attention tonight, I wondered.

As we walked out, Mom said, "I saw you flirting with those two guys."

"They whistled at me," I commented.

Mom smiled, "Probably because your yoga pants are too sheer. You can see your panties in these lights here."

I turned and stuck out my butt. Yep, sure enough, my panties were pretty visible through the yoga pants. I was scared people could see my secret since I was tucked into a thong gaff. Mom assured me that nothing showed.

I took over driving for a while. Mom stretched out and even took a cat nap. I woke her once we were pretty close to Quayd's house. She called and told him to expect us. When we pulled in, he was standing on the porch in PJs and flip-flops. We got out and hugged him and he helped bring in what we would need. Most of our stuff stayed in the car. He had already packed, but since we were staying a whole day here, it could wait until morning.

I put the presents we had for him and Tammy under their tree next to the stuff they had for Mom and me. I could tell he had a hand in picking my presents since several of them were the size many of my components come in, most likely computer stuff. There were several more clothes items than in previous years too.

He put Mom and me in his room and he took the spare bedroom. Mom and I were tired from the drive and went right to our room. Mom had on a silky nightgown and the panties she had worn on the drive. I changed into some footies and a long t-shirt I'd swiped from my brother earlier this year. I had on the panties I had been wearing as well.

I brushed my teeth and put my long hair up in a ponytail. I was just coming out of the bathroom when Quayd came down the hall from the kitchen.

"Hey squirt," he said when he spotted me, "I was wondering where that shirt went."

I giggled, "It's probably too small for you anyway. It's perfect for me to sleep in."

It was too. It came down to just below my tight butt cheeks. It was longer until my boobs started coming in and lifted it a little. Now you could see the cleft where my legs meet my ass, but barely. Plus, it's not like I'm wearing it around other people anyway.

He looked at me appreciatively. It was the same look I'd begun seeing this summer when I'd wear a bikini. My nipples chose that moment to harden into little peaks against the material.

Quayd nodded, "It does seem to look better on you than it did on me. You look cold in it though."

I looked down to see my hard little nipples poking out against the shirt.

"Thanks," I told him, "Does that mean I can keep it or," I had a naughty thought, "or do you want it back."

I began lifting the shirt like I was about to take it off and give it to him. His eyes widened but he didn't reply until it was almost up to my boobs. My tiny panties were in view and my tight tanned stomach.

"Okay okay!" he said, "keep it. When did my little brother get to be such a flirty little lady."

I let the shirt drop back down, smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"I don't know. Maybe it was when I realized my big brother was such a fox," I teased.

Quayd smiled this time, "Well, now you're giving me ideas I shouldn't have. So scoot."

He swatted me lightly on the behind, pushing me toward the bedroom, then continued down the hall. I crept into the room. Mom was already asleep. Grinning, I took the shirt off and snapped a couple selfies. The first one was from the back, showing my thong. The second was from the front with my arm almost covering my chest. I allowed one of my nipples to peek through like I missed it. Once I put the shirt back on, I sent them to Quayd.

Q- I decided not to wear it after all (with a smiley face emoji) for the first message and a winking emoji with the second.

Either Quayd would get freaked out or he would get turned on. No matter what, I win. I laughed inwardly and slipped into head. I tossed a turned for a little but eventually drifted off to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The scene the next morning was oddly familiar yet totally alien. The three of us moved about the kitchen as we had before for many years. We each did out thing and ended up together at the dining room table.

Only it wasn't our house. This house belonged to an adult named Quayd. Mom was dressed a lot more provocatively than she had when we were growing up. And instead of a Mom and two sons, it was a mom, a son, and now a daughter. The scene was the same but all the details were changed.

I was by the fridge, pulling out orange juice when my brother nudged me playfully.

"Nice pics," he whispered, "What got into you?"

I blushed deeply. The bad thing about being so fair is embarrassment show quite well. I had been so tired and loopy, I had forgotten all about it.

I whispered back, "I was just being playful...ya know? Teasing?"

"And after I told you I had ideas," He said sadly, shaking his head in mock disappointment.

I smiled, "Whatever."

"Alright you two, no presents until the car is loaded," Mom told us, "Hop to it then meet me in the living room."

We loaded everything we could except for what we still needed. Actually Quayd did most of the loading and I directed.

We joined Mom in the living room. She had on the old robe she wore when we were kids. She had footie pajamas for Quayd and me. His was a large Superman pajama with a small attached cape. Mine was a yellow Care bear with a hood like a Care bear face in a much smaller size.

Mom said, "Go and put them on. It's like when you two were little."

She was so pleased with herself. I do have to admit, they were cute. We put on some Christmas music and turned on the tree. We drank egg nog while we ripped the colorful wrapping off the gifts. It felt like old times. When we were done, we bagged up the wrapping paper. We put our gifts in the back room. We would pick them up on the way home.

The rest of the morning, we puttered around the house. Making sure clothes fit, things had batteries, gadgets worked and apps were downloaded. Mom made dinner for us. It wasn't a big Christmas meal, but it was delicious. We double checked the load in the car and we agreed we had everything.

Mom told us she wanted to get an early start in the morning so she suggested we go to bed about 9pm. I could nap in the car so I decided to stay up and watch at least my favorite of the Christmas classics; Christmas in Connecticut. Quayd offered to stay up with me. Mom went to bed and Quayd and I ended up under a blanket, snuggled in. I leaned back into him and it was so warm and cozy. I drifted off at some point and he must have too.

I felt him groan and wake up, stretching. His morning wood was pressed into the small of my back. I kind of felt bad for not being grossed out and moving away. It nudged into me and I felt him freeze behind me.

Then I heard Mom whispering, "C'mon you two, get up. We'll have some breakfast before we go."

I hadn't realized we'd slept the night away. It was still dark but it was morning now. I had been so comfortable against Quayd's broad chest that I slept soundly all night.

We got off the couch and I couldn't help checking out his morning wood jutting obscenely from his Pjs. I caught Mom's eyes flick down to it too. How could you help it? He is a hunk, a sweet guy, and well gifted in the package department. Quayd got a bit red so I think he noticed the quick looks from Mom and me. He rushed off to the spare room to get dressed and I went to his room to get my clothes.

Mom wanted to look nice when we arrived and she obviously spent more time on her hair and make-up before waking us up. She had gold hoops in her ears, a charming pendant hanging close to her cleavage, and her Pandora bracelet and watch at her wrists. Her outfit was a seductive clingy skirt with a sexy red blouse. A pair of black pantyhose and red heels completed a vixen look for Mom.

Quayd had on some sensible dress shoes, plain khakis and a red polo. I told him he looked like Jake from State Farm. He went and changed into a sexy gun metal gray button up. It complemented his build and once he had on his corduroy coat, he was a fine image.

I had chosen a festive patterned dress for arrival. It was a beautiful green and blue design, lower cut in the back. My cleavage is still in production so this one suited my willowy shape. I paired it with blue 2 inch heels and black hose too. My make-up was glittery and brighter in contrast to Mom's dark smoky look. My hair was up, which I don't do very often. My hair is very silky and fine so I knew I would need to re-pin it before we got there. It would never last in the car ride.

We had a quick breakfast, finishing off the milk and such. We pulled out of the drive-way just as the sun broke the horizon. Mom read her Kindle while Quayd drove and I played on my phone off and on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When we arrived, the place was incredible. I thought the ski resort was too, but this was next level amazing. Valet parked our car and a bellboy brought everything in as Mom checked us into our room. Once that was done, he whisked it up to our room for us. The room was gorgeous and so tastefully decorated. The whole resort seemed to blend in so well with the surrounding desert. Mom and I had one bedroom with a balcony overlooking a pool. Quayd had a bedroom to himself and we had a living room, kitchenette, and bar in between the two bedrooms.

The balcony view was over the pool and landscape, giving me a gorgeous view of my beloved desert. Quayd's balcony was closer to the corner and he could see our view but also out over the golf course too. From his balcony, I could see the private villas in the distance. All this had to have cost Erwin a pretty penny, but he had spared no expense for their anniversary. We knew we would have to be careful to not run into Piper. Desean had a suite in the hotel too that he would share with Shondell when she arrived later tonight and Piper had no idea they were here either.

Mom wanted a nap, Quayd wanted to find the exercise room, and I wanted to pounce on Dez's fat cock before his sister showed up. Priorities. My brother changed into some athletic shorts and a tank top and I changed into some blue and white striped Adidas sweat pants and a plain blue tank top. I planned on doing some working out too. I wanted a nice sweat.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers
12