Quite a First Impression

Story Info
I Give a Very Unexpected Presentation a la Marilyn Monroe.
1.3k words
4.05
185.3k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My children had been in school for a number of years and I decided to volunteer at the local middle school conducting an art appreciation class for 6th and 7th graders once a week.

In order to do this I was required to do a presentation at the Art Institute of our city in front of the school district administrative staff to show my expertise of the subject matter as well as my presentation skills. I was quite nervous as well as excited the day of my presentation.

By this time I had graduated or is that matured to a different clothing style. I still wore mini skirts, but not in professional settings. At the same time I rediscovered stockings and garters and loved how much more comfortable they were for me than pantyhose and how sexy and sophisticated I felt wearing them.

On this particular day I decided to wear a gray V-neck long sleeved sweater with a string of pearls, along with a lightweight black silk pleated skirt. Underneath I wore my black and white striped bra and garter set along with my black and white polka dot string bikini panties with the sheer backside.

My skirt reached to about my knees and with a pair of black high heels on, I loved how it swayed back and forth as I walked.

When I arrived at the Art Institute I exited my car and gathered my presentation materials, which required the use of both of my arms to carry them inside.

I entered the front door and saw about 8 men and women sitting in the lobby awaiting my arrival.

As I walked towards them, I noticed a gust of wind that rustled my skirt as the outer door shut behind me. I thought to myself, "Thank goodness that gust wasn't any stronger, or I might have shown a lot more than the swaying of my skirt when I walked".

I approached the waiting administrators and introduced myself to those that I had not met before.

We exchanged our pleasantries and then were led to the stairway to go upstairs to the meeting room. One of the male administrators offered to help me with my materials, however I graciously declined since they were not heavy and I didn't want them to end up out of order.

As I look back at this specific moment, I wish that I had accepted the offer, as it would have allowed me the use of my hands, which would have been extremely helpful in the next 10 seconds.

As we headed upstairs, a female staff member of the Art Institute led us. I was walking alongside the school administrator of my children's grade school, who I had come to know well enough to consider somewhat of a friend.

The remaining male and female school administrator's were walking behind us, so I was probably 3 to 4 steps above them.

Now the stairway to the second floor is open so each step has an open riser between them allowing for an unblocked airflow throughout the stairway.

It also allowed someone on the lower landing to look up a woman's skirt who was positioned above him or her on the stairs.

I wish that this had been the only opportunity that day to see up my skirt.

As we were past the first landing and almost to the top of the stairs to the second floor, the front door was opened and held open by a busload of children who had come to spend the afternoon at the Art Institute.

None of them had a view of us at the top of the stairs, however the open door created an amazingly strong updraft through the stairwell that very effectively lifted my pleated skirt to the top of my string bikini panties, putting my stockings, garters and sheer black bottomed panties on full display to the school administrators gathered on the stairs below me.

I let out a loud gasp as I realized that with my hands full, I had no way to pull my skirt back down, and as long as the front door remained open, my skirt remained up around my hipbones.

As I heard similar gasps coming from behind me, I quickly spun around to face my sheer nylon covered bottom away from them, which only served to allow them full view of the teeny black and white polka dot front of my panties.

I sure seem to know how to dress when I am going to be exposed. Is it possible that I do this on a subconscious level?

Every one of them regardless of gender had their mouths wide open and their eyes popping out of their heads.

Not a single administrator was looking above my waist.

I stammered out some sort of an apology for my exposure, although I have no idea what I was apologizing for, particularly since it seemed everyone was enjoying the view.

As I finally realized what was causing the updraft, I stepped up the remaining steps to the second floor and was quite relieved to have the hem of my skirt once again settle around my knees.

My face was completely flushed and crimson with embarrassment, as well as a bit of excitement.

No one really had anything to say, but at the same time found it quite difficult to pretend that my skirt was not just a few seconds ago up around my waist for a Kodak moment; an eternity when your sheer string bikini panties are on full display.

After what seemed to be an hour of silence we reached the meeting room and as I arranged my presentation materials, one of the female administrators, who was assisting me, whispered to me that she loved my garters and stockings and how she wished that she had the courage to wear something so sexy.

A small consolation for my recent exposure, but I happily accepted her compliment.

After everything was ready and my materials had been handed out, I started my presentation by saying, "Now that you have all gotten to know me in a most unexpected way, let me attempt to give you a different kind of visual presentation".

Thank goodness, everyone laughed and my crimson complexion started to lose its color and return to normal.

I could still feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest as I was still reacting to my unplanned exhibition. I was glad that I was wearing a darker sweater, since I was sure that my nipples were echoing my inner feelings.

Once the presentation was finished and we all went our separate ways, I found myself sitting in my car in the parking lot replaying the arousing feeling of having my skirt blow up so unexpectedly in front of mostly strangers. I pushed my fist down upon my skirt and in between my legs and squeezed my thighs together as the memory of my exposure flooded my body with the most delicious sensations. I could feel a most delectable rhythmic pulsing in the same spot that my fist was currently occupying.

It took a while before I was able to drive home.

For the about the next 6 to 7 weeks afterwards, one of the male administrators kept contacting me to have lunch with him using the excuse that he wanted to learn more about my art appreciation program, but I strongly suspected that it was more about a panty appreciation program that he was after.

I guess in a way I couldn't blame him, although I always politely declined with an excuse that I was too busy.

I did become good friends with a couple of the females, as we seemed to bond over the unplanned modeling of my lingerie and their ability to empathize with my situation.

I was surprised and delighted to hear some of their stories of unexpected exposure as both students and later teachers in the classroom.

It seems that certain circumstances can make exhibitionists of us all.