Quite an Earful You've Given Me

Story Info
Don't forget to eat your vegetables.
1k words
3.62
12k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always I'd like to thank my friend Laura for her help.

I would also like to extend my deepest gratitude. To hmphill of the volunteer editors. Without the time and effort of hmphill I doubt this story would have been submitted.

It was hard to pin down when the affair began between Jane Carroll and Paul Dicostanzo. The fact that it even started and blossomed into what it had become was against all odds.

Jane Carroll was a college educated woman. She was socially connected. She was blonde and beautiful. She and her first husband had spent time in the Hamptons, Malibu, and the Côte d'Azur. Jane was the more sexually adventurous of the two. She was currently in her second marriage yet maintained her ongoing affair with Paul.

Paul Dicostanzo was a plumber by trade. He was married to the same woman for just over thirty years. He loved his wife deeply but she was very sexually conservative. Paul's affair with Jane served as his sexual outlet. Otherwise his marriage probably would have been over years ago.

Paul was 57 years old now; Jane was two years older. Their affair had started when they were in their 30's. Paul was doing work on a next door neighbor's home. Jane had noticed him and thought him attractive. She wrote down the business number on the side of his work van.

The next time Jane and her husband needed some plumbing work, Jane called Paul's business number. She mentioned that she had seen his truck in the neighborhood and spoken to the neighbors about his work.

Paul and Jane's first meeting didn't lead to torrid sex. No, it was almost a year and a half after they first met before they had their first sexual encounter. They both would throw out the occasional double entendre. What really began their whole affair was Paul trying to defuse it.

One day while doing plumbing work in the upstairs hall bathroom, Paul thought he would use his trump card. Paul brought up seeing a film with his girlfriend in 1976. The film was named "In the Realm of the Senses." It was a dramatization of the Sada Abe incident of 1936 in Japan. Jane had seen the film in 1976 also. This was the catalyst that began their ongoing affair. The day each realized they were both sexual explorers. Both were pilgrims of a sort.

As an added convenience to their ongoing affair, Jane's neighborhood of New Orleans had narrow alleyways with high wooden fences on both sides of the alleyway in between the houses for privacy. Over the years, Paul had modified the side fence to Jane's home. He joined several boards together and installed a hinge to the top rail of wood. This allowed Paul to enter and leave Jane's home through the back yard.

One evening, Paul entered the house through the side door into the kitchen. Jane and Paul gave one another a small greeting kiss. A pot of water on the stove was boiling. Paul unpacked the grocery bag and placed the contents into the water and set the timer.

The game had evolved over time and this little game that Paul and Jane played was not always the same. There were a few steadfast rules. Other rules were unspoken yet understood.

The timer buzzed and Paul removed what had been cooking and patted it dry. Now Paul and Jane just needed to wait until it cooled.

They made small talk for a few minutes. Paul got up from the kitchen table to check the temperature. It was ready.

Jane got up on the table. She sat with her back against the wall and hiked up her cotton nightgown exposing her trimmed pussy. Paul brought the plate over and placed it on the table taking a seat directly in front of Jane. Jane glanced down to see three ears of corn. The smallest ear was approximately the size of an average man's cock. The two others were slightly larger than the one before it.

Jane picked up the smallest one and began to rub it between her pussy lips. Jane twisted and turned it. She closed her eyes and felt the kernels rubbing her clit drawing the ear of corn across her pussy as a bow is drawn upon a violin.

Jane then put the first ear of corn down and picked up the next larger one. Paul picked up the ear of corn Jane just finished with and began to eat it savoring the taste of Jane's body.

No one knows Jane's body as she does. Jane teased and pleasured herself with the corn. She even began to fuck herself with the tapered end. Jane's musky smell filled the room as she put down the second ear of corn and took the third.

Paul picked up the second ear of corn and started to eat it. Paul felt a wet spot in his boxers from the pre-cum. Paul couldn't even touch himself for relief. "Fucking stupid rules," Paul thought to himself.

As per the rules, Jane must bring herself to orgasm before they are finished. Paul sat a mere three feet in front of Jane, a front row seat to the show. Paul watched Jane gratify herself with increasing fervor masterfully between rubbing and fucking herself with the corn. As Jane reached the edge of control, she could hear Paul sucking and licking his fingers. Jane's breath quickened, her back arched, and her body stiffened. A wave of orgasm washed over Jane's body. Jane rubbed her pussy juice over the last piece and placed it on the plate.

Paul's balls ached for relief and his cock hurt from pressing against his pants. Paul picked up the last piece of corn and started to eat it. Jane watched as Paul ate the corn. Paul was forced to watch Jane play with her pussy. Jane slowly traced her fingers along her pussy lips. She circled her clit a few times and started downwards along her slit.

Jane teased her asshole.

Paul couldn't take anymore.

"Fuck!" Paul yelled.

Paul jumped up from the table and burst through the screen door. He couldn't wait to get to his van so he could jerk-off.

Jane arose from the kitchen table. She cleaned up the kitchen and went to the bedroom to get dressed. Jane needed to get to the supermarket to buy something for dinner. A mischievous smile crossed Jane's face. She wanted to make her husband a special dinner tonight including her husband's favorite side dish: corn on the cob.