Quitting Time: All Too Tense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen then dragged her warm, sexy tongue from the bottom of his shaft all the way up to the tip. When she took her mouth off his member, she lightly jerked him off as she spoke.

"Do you mind if we change position? This is hurting my neck."

Breathing heavily, Leon answered.

"Sure... Where do you want me?"

Kristen giggled and tugged at his hips, motioning where she wanted him. He moved to the side of the bed, so that she could climb on her side. She propped herself up on one elbow, her moderate 32 sized breasts were exposed as she started to suck on Leon's large shaft.

She looked up at him as she carried on covering his shaft with her warm, wet mouth. He moved his hand down to her breasts and cupped the soft, spongy flesh, palming the flesh in his hand. Kristen moaned as he paid attention to her lovely tits, her nipples had hardened and were poking at the inside of his hands.

Kristen was obviously a pro, as he could feel his shaft start to bubble with anticipation. She dragged her mouth up his long shaft, and pulled her mouth off, she started jerking his member. With one extra tug, several droplets of pre cum squeezed out of his piss slit.

"Oh, look at that. All for me..." Kristen said with a wicked grin, opening her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his dick's head and lightly sucked on the flesh, her tongue flickered over his piss slit drinking up the pre cum. Kristen moaned at the taste as she drank up the clear, runny liquid, the Twilight star carried on pumping his shaft as she started to bob up and down , covering more and more of his shaft.

"If you cum now, are you going to be able to fuck me?" Kristen asked, her soft lips came off of his shaft. She wrapped her tiny hands around his dick and lightly pumped up and down on his member.

"Yeah... Yeah I can." Leon said, sighing happily.

"Awesome." She took her peach covered lips and swallowed his member once more. Working double time, she started to throw her lips up and down on his shaft fucking her own face with the blonde masseuse's shaft. Taking his hands off of her breasts, Leon took hold of Kristen's head, tangling his fingers up in her brown hair.

He started to grunt and groan as his dick started to bubble with the impending orgasm.

"Kristen, I'm going to cum..." Leon warned her as she continued to suck harder and harder on his shaft.

She simply moaned as she dropped up and down on his shaft. Letting out a loud grunt, Leon came shooting thick wad after thick wad into her waiting mouth. She took hold of his hips and kept him closer to her mouth so that each strand fell into her mouth and down into her waiting belly.

She slowly pulled her lips off of his shaft, letting some spit and remains of cum run out of her mouth and down her chin. She quickly scooped it up and gobbled it back down.

"Well... That was nice." Leon spluttered as her pretty emerald green eyes looked up at him, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah. Well, how do you want to fuck me?" Kristen said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Well, if you're leg is still bothering you... We'll need to keep some weight off of it. Do you want to lie on your back and I'll fuck you standing up?" He asked, running his hands down her body, lightly placing them on her ass cheeks.

"Great!" She said with a spunky smile, Kristen pulled herself up off of the bed and hopped onto her feet to take off her shorts. Leon grinned and got down on his knees, unbuttoning her jeans, he slowly dragged the denim down her soft, sexy legs.

Once the denim hit the floor, Leon hooked the flimsy material that was her panties and dragged them down her legs as well. Kristen had a freshly waxed pussy which made the blonde young man smile. The sweet smell of her pussy filled the room, prompting him to take a quick lick. Shivers shot through her body as he tasted her pussy. Standing up, Leon ran his left hand down her toned belly and over her pussy lips, making the brunette shiver with anticipation.

He ran his fingers across her pussy's lips making her moan with pleasure. Wrapping his arm around Kristen's waist, he tugged her closer to him and they shared a deep, passionate kiss. Kristen wrapped her arms around his neck, as their mouths opened and their tongues started to wrestle with each other.

He was using his fingers like an expert, lightly parting her lower lips and pushing one finger inside making the brunette moan with pleasure. Breaking the kiss, Leon moved down onto her neck and nuzzled at the bare flesh, making Kristen moan and tilt her head back, her eyes shut with the pleasure washing over her.

He slowly pushed the young star back, until her ass bumped against the table. Kristen came back to a very groggy reality, looking down at the table, she then looked up at him and smiled. In a quick movement, Leon gripped Kristen's ass and hoisted her onto the table.

She looked over her shoulder and pulled herself back a little further with the edge of the table. Taking her left leg in his arms, Leon grabbed hold of his shaft and guided it towards her waiting cunt. She was moaning with anticipation as he pushed his dick's head into her folds.

The Twilight star moaned with pleasure, her eyes shut tight as her lady lips swallowed more and more of his dick. Eventually, the entire shaft was buried inside her and Leon started to fuck her. Keeping her leg close against his still shirt clad chest, he took hold of her hips and started to pull her back towards his invading member, increasing the drive force.

Kristen had her eyes shut tightly as Leon was fucking her. Kristen groaned again, as Leon started to increase his pace. He had started off with slow, steady, deliberate strokes so that she could adapt to his member but now that she was full with him he had started to go at a regular pace, not taking his dick out of her cunt fully, but only leaving a few inches in.

Almost on instinct, Kristen had hooked her free leg around his waist to keep him from going anywhere. Not that he wanted to of course. Kristen was breathing heavily and was muttering under her breath.

Leon brought his hands up from her waist and leg and started to playfully knead her breasts, which made Kristen moan at the touch. Leaning over the table a bit more, Leon was towering over the petite brunette who was still groaning with the sheer amount of pleasure coursing through her veins.

Taking one of the mounds of flesh in his hands, Leon held it up to his mouth and lightly kissed the tip. His mouth enveloping the nipple and his lips making contact with the areolas. Kristen groaned with pleasure as he took hold of her other breasts and rolled it around in his hand.

Kristen put her right hand on his head, tracing her fingers through his hair. She had kept her head up and was watching him fuck her hard. Her eyes were burning with lust as he sucked her tit, looking up at her, their green eyes both reflecting in each other.

With her left hand, Kristen started to palm her own breast before moving it down to frantically frig her clit. Kristen sighed and closed her eyes as Leon's balls were slapping against her ass. She looked up at him and smiled, guiding his head closer.

Regretfully, he let go of her tit and moved closer to the star. Kristen and Leon kissed again, their mouths opening and their tongues started to playfully bash against each other, tracing the inside of the others mouth. The young woman moaned into his mouth as they kissed, wrapping both of her arms around his head she kept him close to her.

Kristen gasped with pleasure as her own orgasm started to build. She had been blessed with the ability to orgasm seemingly one after the other, provided she had the right lover and Leon was starting to fit the bill perfectly. Breaking the kiss, Kristen held him closely as he continued to thrust sharply inside the Twilight starlet.

Both of their hot breathing was music to the others ears as the trailer started to smell like sex. The only noise was the steady 'slap-slap-slap' of Leon's balls against her ass with Kristen moaning with each thrust. Her orgasm was verging nearer and nearer as she started to moan more frequently and in a higher tone.

"Leon... I'm going to..." Kristen started, as he simply grunted his acknowledgment.

Carrying on like a machine, Leon mercilessly pumped away inside her. Having came earlier he was nowhere near the need to cum just yet and could probably manage for a bit longer. He brought his own hand down and started to frantically rub her clit making sure to keep her writhing with pleasure.

"Shit, you've got a great pussy." Leon complimented her as he continued to fuck her at a rapid pace.

Kristen's eyes were screwed shut as she moaned with each thrust Leon took inside her. Kristen's mouth was hanging open, catching all the flies as Aunt Cherie would say, she was taking in deep, heavy breaths as her orgasm built up and up.

Kristen started to moan louder as she started to cum. Much to her male suitor's surprise, Kristen Stewart was a screamer. Wrapping every possible appendage around Leon, she threw her head back and let out an almighty scream as her pussy tightened and came.

In the middle of her orgasm, Leon broke past Kristen's legs defenses and flipped her onto her side. Kristen almost had time to look up and see what he was doing but Leon had already thrust his member deep inside her cunt again. He held her leg up and stepped over her other one, giving him a better position for her pussy. Kristen held the edge of the table as he started thrusting viciously into her hot, nubile and tight body. His hands started to squeeze and massage her left thigh.

"How's the cramp?" he asked, smiling as Kristen started to cum again.

"Do it... Do it a little harder!" Kristen said with a wide grin, her eyes still screwed shut tight. He was quite surprised that she had been able to form a sentence as she was cumming again so quickly.

Her body rocked from his fierce, animalistic pumping, making her shake as he started pumping deeply into her with short, swift, hard strokes. Her tits bounced as they fucked. Kristen brought a hand up to play with her own chest while keeping the other one gripping the table firmly. Leon couldn't believe it but he still hadn't caught a grasp of her ass. It wasn't exactly a great outstanding ass, but still, they're fun to squeeze.

"You... Ugh! You like asses?" Kristen asked as she played with her tits. He grunted an affirmative noise as he pumped into her like a savage.

"Maybe after you finish me off, you could sample that booty?" Kristen asked with a wicked smile, biting on her bottom lip as he fucked her.

"Mmm... Oh that sound's like a good idea!" Leon said. She was about to say something in retaliation when she merely trailed off as her body gave a quick spasm. Her hips jerked upwards from the table as she came again. Her wet juices ran down past her hip and onto the table, making a damp spot on the cream towel. Kristen let out another series of high pitched screams as she came again. She came down, struggling to breathe as he continued to fuck her, slower now but still powerfully pumping inside her. After several more strokes, he slowed down and pulled from her pussy. His cock bobbed around in the cool air, he lowered her leg and rolled her onto her back, letting her rest on the table.

"Got a cramp anymore?" Leon asked with a cheeky smirk as he slid up closer to the table. Kristen giggled and stuck her tongue out at him, playfully taunting him. Kristen rolled over onto her belly and then pushed herself down from the table so she was standing.

Throwing her brown hair to one side, she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "So, you want to have a piece of this?"

Leon nodded his head and took a step forward, gripping his dick in his hand he parted her luscious ass cheeks. Pressing his dick against her rosebud, Leon checked to see if there was any reaction to the slight intrusion. She seemed to be fine with it, so Leon pressed on. With a slight show of force, Leon pushed forward letting his dick invade her ass hole.

Kristen gasped and yelped in pain as four out of his eight inches slid inside her. Leon looked at the brunette who had her eyes screwed shut and had gritted her teeth.

"Do you want me to lube up?" Leon asked, worry in his voice.

"No." She snapped.

"Keep going."

Leon did as he was told and continued to push inside her. He was close to five, then six inches inside her and was starting to get enough room to fuck her. Leaning over her shoulder, Leon took hold of Kristen's left hand and held it tightly, while he took his right hand and started to play with her tits. Kristen moaned and looked over her shoulder, seeing Leon's face inches away, the two fornicators shared another kiss. Their lips smacked against each others as their tongues wrestled for supremacy.

Kristen's hand was now squeezing Leon's tightly as she started to push her ass back against him, making sure he got all eight inches inside her. With some perseverance, his shaft was all the way inside her forbidden hole. Leon pulled his hips back and then slammed his way back into here nowhere near as savagely as he had been with her pussy. Taking another few strokes, he felt Kristen's ass start to constrict around his member, he looked at Kristen who was simply smiling as he pounded away.

"Ugh... Ugh... A... Ugh... Little... Ugh... Trick..." Kristen said, her voice being broken by the invading shaft in her butt.

"Kegel exercises?" He asked, as he carried on fucking her. His strokes started to speed up, as he was getting into the rhythm of fucking her ass.

"Ugh... Yeah... Ugh... How'd you know?" Kristen answered, sweat dripping off of each of their bodies as they pounded away.

"Everyone knows... Feels great by the way!" Leon answered, he could feel the cum in his balls start to build up. Leon took hold of Kristen's hips and started to fuck her ass as quickly as he could.

"Going to cum?" She asked as he started to grunt with each thrust.

"Yeah." Leon grunted as he thrust into her. "Can I come in your ass?"

"Yeah. Give me that cum!" Kristen said with a wicked grin.

Leon's thrusts were getting quicker and quicker as he started to get closer and closer to the edge. He started to cum, gripping hold of Kristen's hips, shooting wad after wad of thick cum into her ass. Leon shot several loads inside her ass before giving up with an evidently empty gun.

Leon collapsed on to the floor behind her, exhausted. Kristen looked around and smiled, getting down on her knees, she took his dick in her hands and started to take care of his cock. Lightly jerking his shaft, Kristen sucked on his head, ignoring the taste of her own ass, Kristen got all of the excess cum that oozed from his shaft. Flicking her tongue over the piss slit, she made sure she covered all of his shaft.

Leon wiped away the sweat from his forehead and looked down at the brunette sucking his cock.

"You don't seem as tense as before y'know?" He said with a grin, as Kristen looked up at him, his cock still in her mouth. Taking a few more quick sucks, Kristen took the dick out of his mouth and pumped his shaft lightly.

"Yeah... I had someone help me out." She said with a wink.

"I'm going to tell Ash about this. She was feeling the exact same way. We tried going girl on girl but didn't quite get the same results. You think you could manage her?" Kristen asked, her voice sickly sweet as she kissed his neck.

"Somehow... I just may..." Leon answered as they shared another kiss.

There was a knock at the door, breaking the tender moment.

"Shit." Leon cursed under his breath, Kristen looked up and him and quickly hopped onto the bed. Pulling the towel up over her ass, Leon grabbed his shorts and tightened them around his waist.

Leon opened the door and saw Chris standing there again.

"Leon. You okay buddy? You look as red as anything!" Chris exclaimed, Leon smiled and stepped outside pulling the door shut ever so slightly.

"Fine, it's just really hot in there." He said with a smile, alluding to the sex acts inside the trailer.

"Oh. Well, we need you to work on some of the guys next if that's OK?" He asked the young blonde who simply nodded.

"Sure, I'm almost done with Kristen as it is. Send them in once you're ready." The two men shook hands and parted ways. Inside the trailer, Leon saw Kristen leafing through the opened UK FHM.

"I see you like Ashley any way." She said with a grin.

"... Well."

"I won't tell anyone. But I will send her over. I'm going to go now. See you 'round lover boy!" Kristen said with a happy grin, she jumped up ever so slightly and kissed Leon on the lips again. They kissed for a few more seconds and then broke. Kristen then brought up her panties, still soaked from earlier.

"Something to remember me by." She then stuffed them deep inside his pocket, squeezing his member as she went.

"Alright. See you next time I need some stress relief!"

And with that she was gone. The sunlight pierced the caravan as Leon went about airing the room. While Chris only had a fleeting sniff, other clients would definitely pick up on the sweet smell of sex. He had cracked open a few windows when his cell phone went.

"Hello? ... Auntie Cherie hi!"

~End~

12