Quitting Time: Anyone for Tennis?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the sponge from her waiting hand, she smiled warmly as his cock brushed up against her right ass cheek. He put the fabric up against her soft skin and slowly started to brush the sponge against her back. She purred slowly and sexily at the touch as he rubbed the piece of cleaning apparatus against her back.

She stuck her chest out ever so slightly as he moved down to the small of her back. He watched with genuine curiosity as the soapy suds ran down her perfect body from where he had been washing down to her bottom end. They ran over her ample ass and onto her athletic thighs.

"Have you showered today?" She asked him, looking over her shoulder and seeing his black locks get wet under the stream of water. When he shook his head no, she smiled and faced the front again. "I'll have to clean you up then."

She took a step back and her body pushed up against his. Taking advantage of his temporary lack of movement, she took the sponge from his hand and moved it down to her ass. Lathering up each cheek, she then put the sponge back in his hand and pushed her ass against his cock. Trapping his organ between the two fleshy cheeks, she started to slide them up and down his pole, essentially washing his cock with her ass.

Snapping back into reality after that amazing turn of events, Blake took hold of Tim's hands and put them on the front of her body. He wrapped one arm across her waist to keep her steady and the other one drifted over to her breasts. Cautiously, he started to rub the sponge across her left tit, catching the nipple as he went. When she moaned, he stopped unsure of what the moan signified.

"Ohhhh is good Tim. Keep going baby." She said with a smile, her hands reaching behind her to run through his black hair.

Tim nodded and continued, moving over to her right tit he repeated the motion. Rubbing against her nipple, Blake let out the same moan much to the young man's pleasure. Blake suddenly stopped grinding against his shaft and removed his hands from her body.

Turning around to face him, she looked into his ocean blue eyes and pulled him into a kiss. Their tongues slipped into each other's mouths and tasted the others for the first time. His large tongue playfully batted against hers as her arms wrapped around his neck and his held onto her waist. Breaking the kiss, their eyes slowly opened and she smiled up at him.

"I'm really glad I came back for... Lessons."

"Me too..." He said with a grin, her right hand ran down his torso, tracing a finger over his cut abs. She seemed rather impressed with them as she made a point to trace each individual curve of his skin. Eventually though, her hand fell down to his large cock and balls. She wrapped a hand around it and gave it a few quick tugs.

"Maybe I should wash this for you? It seems only fair..." She said, smiling up at him. His eyes were struggling to stay open, they would flicker with every pump that her hand made. "I'll take that as a yes." She said with a grin, leaning up, she kissed him on his cheek and dropped to her knees in front of him.

Blake took hold of the shower's head and quickly splashed Tim's knob with the warm jet of water, cleaning off and soap she had applied to it. She put her left hand on his stomach to steady herself and held onto his large balls with her right hand. Casually rolling them around in her hand, she smiled as she looked the prick up and down. She opened her mouth and took the head of his prick inside her warm, wet mouth for the first time.

Gasping at the contact, Tim's head fell back and looked to the sky as he put his hands behind him and steadied himself with the wall of the shower. Blake closed her lips around his shaft and started to slowly drag her sealed lips up and down the meaty pole. Her tongue unashamedly bashed against the hard flesh in her mouth as she slid her lips up and down his cock. She was only taking in a few inches of his dick, the head and a couple more inches after that. Removing her hands from his body, Blake ran her hands over the back of his thighs.

Admiring his hard body, her hands soon traveled to the back of his body and up to his toned ass. As she cupped his ass cheeks, she pushed herself a little further on his cock keeping her tongue in place and dragging it along with her sealed lips. She moaned casually as she sucked his cock, she put on her best puppy dog eyes and looked up at him. When they made eye contact, he moaned again at the look she was giving him. She smiled and throatily groaned around his member, making him groan in turn.

Making a few more bobs up and down his shaft, Blake slowly pulled herself off of his prick but kept her face where it was. The saliva covered organ bobbed up and down in the air, smacking her in the face several times. He watched her own spit decorate her face and groaned at the erotic action in front of him.

Using her left hand, she pushed his cock up against his stomach and gave the underside of his dick a broad stroke with her tongue. Tracing the vein that ran underneath his organ, when she reached the tip of his dick she casually flicked her tongue over the piss slit making him shudder at the action.

Jerking his cock with her left hand, Blake moved closer to her new found lover's groin and took his left ball in her mouth. She would make irregular jerking patterns with her hand while sucking on the testicle. The blonde haired actress sucked on his sac and flicked her tongue against the skin making him groan. With each pump of his dick, her right hand had been squeezing his ass cheek. Swapping over to the right ball, her hand jerking him off was making more slow but sensual pumps. Whenever she reached the bottom of his shaft, she would lightly squeeze the member not enough to hurt him but enough to make him groan in pleasure.

Her tongue was doing all the work on his right ball, smacking against it with careless abandon. She grew weary of working on his nuts and removed her lips from it, taking hold of his shaft, she steadied it and started to suck it again. Taking more in her mouth now because of her previous lubrication with her own spit and the warm jet of water from the shower. She had taken in close to five of his seven inches and she could tell he was getting ready to blow soon. A small trail of precum emerged from his dick's head which her tongue lapped up greedily.

Taking his hands from the wall, she placed them on her head and made a few passing pumps with his hands to indicate that she wanted her face fucked. He looked down at her, caution on his face but she smiled and nodded as best she could with his dick in her mouth. He in turn nodded and ran her hands through her wet golden hair and started to pump into her mouth.

Blake moaned at the action he was taking as his cock stabbed at the back of her throat. She had closed her eyes and was letting him have his way with her. Soon, he had built up a rhythm and had managed to get all seven inches inside her mouth. She felt his balls slap against her chin as he got more and more intense with each thrust. His dick twitched in her mouth and he shot his load. The first burst caught her off guard but she regained her composure and let the rest of the load catch inside her mouth. With three or four more spurts he was done, his dick slipped out of her mouth and he rested against the wall.

The young Hollywood starlet stood up and moved closer to him. Pressing her young body up against his toned body, she looked up and smiled wickedly. Taking hold of his head, she pulled him down closer to him and she opened her mouth. Inside, he could see his entire load that he had just shot. Blake then swallowed his load in one big gulp. His semi erect penis jerked at the erotic action, she smiled and flicked her slick, wet golden hair back.

"One luv to me then?" She asked, batting her eyelids at the hunk in front of her.

"Yeah, I think so. See how you do with this volley though." Tim replied with a grin, reaching down he hoisted the blonde-haired woman up by her thighs and span her around. Pinning her against the cold tiled wall, he held her steady as she shrieked at the contact of her skin against the tiles. Her legs soon linked together and rested just above his ass as he kissed her neck. It was Blake's turn to moan to the sky as he kissed all the right spots. Soon, almost as if on impulse, her hips were grinding against his like the young man was fucking her.

Kissing down her body to the valley of her breasts, Tim altered from sucking the right nipple to the left, all the while kissing from side to side. Keeping her pinned against the wall, Tim reached down to his groin and gave it a quick tug. Feeling it was hard again and ready to go, he aimed it at her pussy and pushed it in. Blake let out a squeal of pleasure as her most sensitive and intimate lips were pushed apart by his hard cock.

Blake took Tim's head in her hands and pulled his head up to look at her. She leant in and planted another kiss on the young man's lips as his dick moved in and out of her. Her hands were on his face, stroking at the soft, yet toned skin of the young man fucking her. Their tongues batted against each others as Blake tried to get the upper hand and dominance of the fleshy organs.

With one arm wrapped around the sultry star of Gossip Girl, his free hand moved up to Blake's breasts and he started to paw at the flesh. Lightly squeezing her mammary and tugging on her nipple, she moaned into his mouth whenever he touched her skin. Blake's hips were writhing at his every touch as he pushed her against the wall a little harder.

She gasped at the contact as more of her exposed skin made contact with the cool tiled surface. Taking Blake's hands off his face, Tim pushed them up against the white wall and grunted heavily as he continued to drill her as hard as he could. Changing positions of his hands again, he put them up against the wall on either side of the lovely young starlet's head to steady himself.

Blake hugged him tighter, her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs hooked around his waist and squeezed tighter as she started to grind her hips against his invading member. Her clit was rubbing against the invading prick and her speech pattern was becoming a charade of the earlier with her voice becoming a higher and higher squeal of energy. Her mouth was open and she was sucking in a lot of air, struggling to find a good balance between moaning like a whore and screaming the house down with the upcoming orgasm that was tickling her entire body.

Gasping, Blake's eyes shot open, her limbs squeezed at the young man fucking her and her body went rigid as she came on Tim's prick. He smiled and continued to fuck her as she writhed around bathing in the after glow of the tasty orgasm. As the internal explosion of the orgasm settled in her stomach, Tim put her down on her feet and withdrew from her. She was about to raise her concerns when he moved her around and stood behind her.

She nodded and got with the program quickly. Putting her hands on the wall in front of her, she wiped away some sweat and ran her hands through her hair. The jet of warm water from the shower still running, neither of them had thought to turn it off and it was providing a nice cooling supply of water for the two fuck partners occupying the shower stall.

Blake bit down on her bottom lip as Tim rubbed his dick against her wet lips for a brief pause before slipping it inside her again. Blake let out a low guttural moan as he wrapped an arm around her waist and held her in place. Bending at the waist, Tim put his hand on top of Blake's right hand and locked his fingers between hers as they kissed again.

Their mouths opened and kissed again messily, all care and order had broken down when Blake orgasmed. Tim's thrusts were getting more and more desperate as he buried his entire shaft inside the hot, tight and wet pussy of Blake Lively. One of her hands trailed down to where he was fucking her and she started to rub her now hard clit.

His eyelids fluttered as he felt his dick start to shake due to being buried balls deep in Blake Lively. Kissing her cheek and down to her neck, he panted as he started to get more erratic with his thrusts.

"Blake... I'm going to cum soon." He admitted as she nodded and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Want to fuck my ass until you cum?" His eyes went wide at the prospect of fucking her ass. Anal was a treat for him with most normal women but here was a movie star offering it to him. He nodded and slowly pulled his shaft out of her wet pussy. They both shared a mutual groan of pleasure as his soaking wet dick, slick with her juices lightly slapped against her pussy's lip.

Blake smiled and put her head against the wall and spread her ass cheeks ready for him to attack it.

Tim pushed his dicks head against Blake's more forbidden hole. Looking up at her, he saw no signs of resistance as his dick's head pushed up against her ass hole. He took her by the hips and pushed forward.

Blake grimaced and bit down on her bottom lip as two of his seven inches invaded her ass.

"Gimmie... Just give me a minute." Blake said, her head falling down low as she adjusted to the anal intrusion. Tim nodded and waited patiently as the blonde movie star in front of him bit her bottom lip and looked over her shoulder at him. Giving a simple nod, he matched it and pushed into her ass a little further. He was now well past the half way mark and Blake let out a little moan to accompany it.

Reaching under her waist, the dark haired young man rubbed at her pussy. Slipping his right index finger into her wet folds, his thumb brushed against her clit slowly. She moaned lowly, yet sexily as his fingers explored her insides. As he slipped his fingers in again, he pushed inwards towards her managing to get another couple of inches inside her. Six out of his seven inches were buried inside her now and he seemed more than content with it.

Brushing her hair back, he asked her slowly.

"Is this OK?"

She looked over her shoulder at him, bit down on her lip and nodded. He returned the nod and slowly pulled out of her asshole so that a few inches were left inside her. Pushing in again, he groaned alongside her as her sphincter clamped down on his invading cock.

Blake leant back and opened her mouth, trying to kiss him again. He leant forward and applied his lips to hers, their tongues slid into each others mouths and batted against the others. The sound of skin on skin and the two young people embraced in a passionate clinch filled the room. Blake's moans were rising and rising as Tim paid careful attention to his thrusting, he didn't want to hurt her, but he did want to get off. He doubled his finger fucking and was paying extra attention to her rock hard clit.

Blake's moans became a squeal and her back arched, breaking away from their kiss. She then exploded all over his hand, her juices leaked over his fingers as her head fell down low. She was panting from the sexual climax and was now grunting with each thrust into her asshole. When he lifted his hand up from underneath her, she grabbed hold of his wrist and pulled it towards her. Flicking her tongue over the tips of his fingers, Blake was making sure she got every bit of her juices up.

Closing his eyes in sheer disbelief, his hips slapped against her ass one last time and he blew his load inside her. He buried himself as deep inside her as he could and let rip with a torrent of sperm built up since the blowjob earlier in the evening. Satisfied, he slowly withdrew from her ass and sat on the floor to catch his breath. Her ass cheeks slowly went back to the way they were as some of his cum dribbled out of her asshole.

Reaching behind herself, she scooped up some of the cum and sucked on it like it was going dry. She looked down at Tim and smiled, getting onto her knees as well, she straddled his hips and shrieked when he playfully wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her down into a lying down position. His head rested against the cold tiled floor as he caught his breath. Her head lay on his chest, also sucking in wind as their heart beats returned to normal.

His left hand came up and he ran his fingers through her hair, she looked up and smiled. Planting a soft kiss on his chest, she went back to lying on him. There was a brief pause before he broke the silence.

"I guess... That makes it one-one?"

She looked up at his grinning face and nodded her head.

"I guess so. I may have to bring a partner next time... Do some mixed doubles? But, you're so good you could probably take us both on at once... In tennis that is."

"You... You are unbelievable you know that?" He said with a grin.

She climbed up his body and kissed him on the lips, a brief bit of tongue before she sat up next to him.

"Yes, yes I do. Do you want to go again or should we call it a night?"

Sighing heavily, he sat up.

"I think we should probably call it a night. I need to be up for seven tomorrow... You're welcome to come back for... Practice..." He added, not wanting to sound desperate but not wanting to sound too eager either.

"Oh believe me I'll be coming back. I need that rematch with you." With that, she climbed up and walked into the jet of the warm water of the shower. Washing off the sweat and cum on her fingers, she then made her way out of the shower block and into the women's changing rooms.

Tim climbed to his feet and took a quick shower as well. When they were both done, they made their way out to the front where he locked up. They walked down the path to their cars and chatted about nonsense, when they reached the lot she leant up and kissed him on the cheek. Slipping him a piece of paper, he unfolded it and looked as she drove off.

It was a note with her phone number and her autograph. 'If you're ever in New York... Call me! Blake, xoxo.'

Grinning to himself, he folded up the paper neatly and got into his own car.

He definitely would do that.

12