Quitting Time: Costumed Fun 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking his fierce lip lock with her breast, Alison leant down and they shared another passionate kiss. Their tongues flicked against each others as they fucked, Ian ran his hands over to her ass and squeezed again. Taking care of some of the work, he held onto her buns and lifted her up and dropped her downwards again. With each rise and drop, on his dick Alison's breath started to get a little more laboured as a thin film of sweat formed on her body.

Breaking the kiss, he leant into the nape of Alison's neck and kissed her flesh. Alison moaned and ran a hand through his hair, holding him tight against it, almost feeding him her neck. She gasped in pleasant surprise when he bit the flesh and lightly sucked it, her hands moved onto his shirt covered chest and soon she was playing his his hard nipples. Taking his lips off of her, they shared another passionate kiss as Alison started to change her mind about how she wanted to fuck Ian. Breaking the kiss, she kissed his forehead lightly and pulled herself off of his dick.

"Can you stand up? I want to swap positions."

He nodded and pulled himself up off of the floor. He tugged his shirt off of his chest and dumped it next to his other clothes. Alison smiled and turned her back to him, she put her arms up for him to suggest that she wanted him near by. He complied and moved towards her, she hooked her arms around his neck and tugged herself upwards. Getting the idea, Ian wrapped his arms under the bottom of her legs and hoisted her into the air. Alison giggled lightly and reached underneath her, finding his rod, she started to slide it against her wet lips making him moan in turn.

Alison then fell to his whim as he let her drop slightly and he entered her soft, slick folds. They both groaned as he entered her again, they stayed like that for a few moments before he started to test just how far they could go together. Ian wasn't out of shape and could probably bench press about Alison's weight. It was a little more difficult when her weight wasn't properly aligned but he wasn't going to complain. Steadily, Ian started to lift and drop her on his shaft, letting her take the first couple of inches inside her. When she made no complaints about the way he was fucking her, he continued. Gripping the back of her knees, Alison slid a little further on his shaft making them both moan again.

She placed her hands on his as if to encourage him, holding her still. Ian started to thrust his hips upwards, lifting himself off of his feet and onto his tip toes getting more of himself inside her. While he fucked her like that, he realised that he had no way of playing with her generous tits. He made a mental note to play with them once there was no real risk of causing her bodily harm. The sweat on their bodies made little difference as he fucked upwards to Alison's waiting, hungry cunt. Alison started to moan more and more as he started to fuck her with an increased pace.

Lifting her up, several inches from the tip Ian let her drop, freely penetrating her cunt to his shaft's hilt. Alison let out a loud scream as all nine of his inches entered her at once, he was quick to catch her and lifted her back up again.

"Did you like that?" He asked, leaning forward to smooch her. She groaned and nodded her head, leaning back their lips made contact and they passionately kissed each other again. Ian lifted her up again and let her drop, making sure to grab her strong, toned thighs. Breaking the kiss, Alison moaned and let her head fall back, her throat becoming available to him, he lunged in and kissed her. She ran her hands over his head and hair, just aiming to cover as much as she could in as little time as possible.

Changing the pace, I lifted Alison all the way up off of his shaft until there was only his head left in her cunt. He then let her drop but as she did so he thrust upwards and she got fully penetrated in a swift fashion. Alison's eyes shot open and she screamed at the sudden invasion. Smiling, he repeated the fashion making her screams get more and more shrill with each drop-thrust combination.

His eyes drifted down her body and he could see that she was desperately frigging her clit, aiming to get herself off as soon as possible. He continued to let her drop and him rise on his shaft getting it nice and wet as her breath became more and more shallow she was getting closer and closer to the end.

Placing his mouth on her shoulder, he kissed it sweetly before biting into her flesh making her gasp and moan even louder. Alison started to buck wildly to the point where she was fucking him, he placed his hands back on the back of her knees and watched the show as Alison thrust herself downwards riding him with wild abandon. Throwing her head backwards once more, she let out an almighty cry and came all over his shaft, coating it with her cum.

Taking little time after the orgasm had subsided she looked over her shoulder at him, sweat dripping from her face and her brown hair matted to her skin. She blinked several times and then started to ride him again, grinding backwards and forwards on his shaft. He ran his hands over her sexy thighs and onto her legs, squeezing her fleshy thighs lightly making her moan again.

Ian grunted and felt the cum in his balls start to bubble up. He was going to cum soon but didn't want to stop fucking her. He began to take control and started to slow his thrusts to more slow, deliberate strokes.

"Going to cum?" She asked, fully aware of his urge to cum.

"Soon..."

"Right, over my face then!" Alison said, taking charge of the situation.

She hopped off of his shaft and knelt down in front of the sales assistant. Alison wrapped her lips around his shaft and started to slowly bob her head up and down on his dick tasting her own wetness on it. Smiling, she wrapped her hands around the base of his shaft and started to slowly pump up and down making sure to cover every part of his dick. She cast a glance up at him and smiled when he let out a low groan. She took one hand off of his dick so she could take more and more of his inches, enveloped with each passing drop.

He grunted slightly and started to cum, Alison didn't even need a warning as she took her mouth off of his dick. One load shot up through the air and onto her globes. She let go of the shaft and let him coat her face, rope after rope splattered against her pretty face as he came. Soon, her entire face was coated and she hungrily picked it up. After several spurts Ian had completely finished and what little strength he still possessed had left him.

Ian stood backwards and wiped the sweat away from his head, he watched as she started to scoop up his cum.

"Fuck... That was hot." He said with a grin as Alison smiled and nodded her head. She sucked on her right index finger that she had coated with his load.

"Are you kidding me? That was amazing!" Alison exclaimed as she sucked the digit clean. "Am I good?" She asked, referring to the load he had shot on her face.

"More than good!" Another voice said to the side of them, the two lovers looked to their right and saw Jack standing there slack jawed.

"Dude... Did you see all of that?" Ian asked as his dick started to deflate slightly. He was about to dress when Alison took the member into her mouth and sucked on it lightly as they both looked to the new male sales assistant. Alison smiled sweetly around his dick as she batted her eyelids at Jack lightly.

"Saw most of it. Fucking hot man!" He stepped closer to them and Alison could see a large lump forming in the front of his pants. She took her lips off of Ian's dick and reached forward cupping his penis through his pants. She cooed lightly feeing his dick as Jack groaned at her touch.

"Yeah, it was hot... Have you ever fucked a celebrity cutie?" Alison asked, looking up at Jack, amazed at how easily he fell into her grasp. When he shook his head, Alison smiled. "Shame. Would you like to?"

With that, she reached forward and unzipped his jeans. Tugging the flies open, she tucked her right hand into his pants, swiftly Alison fished out his rock hard dick. Jack's hard dick stood at a respectable eight inches and was appropriately thick. Alison cast a look over it and smiled, licking her lips, the Community star opened her mouth and lapped her tongue against his dick's head.

Alison licked her lips and nodded her head with approval as she moved her hand down to the base of his long and meaty shaft before she parted her soft, sexy lips and took his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm damn..." Jack groaned as Alison Brie, star of Community and Scream 4 bobbed around the head of his cock. She cast her eyes up at you and smiled sweetly as she started to bob her head up and down on the younger guy's cock.

She cast her eyes up at him and smiled sweetly as she started to bob her head up and down on the younger guy's cock.

Alison moaned around his shaft as she bobbed her head smoothly up and down his shaft, sucking Jack's cock with a passion as Ian took a step back to watch her work.

"Oh fuck... Man... Alison Brie's sucking my dick..." Jack groaned as he tilted his head backwards as she bobbed her head up and down on his stiff, thick cock. Alison smiled as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear and slid her wet tongue against the head of Jack's cock, before turning her head and looking at Ian. She smiled sweetly and took Jack's cock out of her mouth.

"Want to fuck my ass?" She asked super casually as she turned her head back to flick her tongue up and down against Jack's hard dick. Her soft hand cupped Jack's ball sac and lightly toyed with his heavy set of testicles as she went back to swallowing his member into her mouth. She smiled when she felt Ian's hands on her hips, she lifted herself up and bent at the waist so she could carry on sucking Jack's dick. She closed her eyes as she felt Ian's hard shaft press against her tight, forbidden hole. With an inch of pressure, Alison gasped aloud as Ian's dick penetrated her ass hole.

"Oh shit! It's so tight!" Ian groaned as he thrust his cock into Alison's ass hole. Alison let Jack's dick fall from her mouth and she let out a long, low groan as she had her ass hole fucked.

"Shit! Lie down!" Alison said, gesturing for Jack to lie down on the floor. He complied and she slowed Ian's thrusts. "Take your dick out big boy." She added, looking over her shoulder at Ian. He made a face but nodded his head and slowly pulled out of her ass hole. Alison looked down at Jack's shaft and smiled, licking her lips she parted her legs and slowly lowered herself down. Using her right hand, she steadied Jack's dick and let it slide between her moist, wet pussy's lips.

"Oh fuck yeah baby... Fuck yeah..." Alison groaned as she had Jack's cock enter her vagina for the first time in the afternoon. Casting a look over her shoulder, she nodded her head, as if giving permission for Ian to enter her tight ass hole. She groaned and leaned forward, starting to rock forward on Jack's cock.

"Oh shit... Shit yeah..." Ian groaned as he held Alison's ass cheeks open as he started to fuck her ass with smooth thrusts. Jack licked his lips as he watched Alison's fantastic tits bounce up and down as she rocked between himself and Ian as they thrust their dicks into her.

"Oh fuck yes... Fuck yes!" Alison repeated, moaning and closing her eyes as she rocked forward with each thrust that Ian delivered to her stunning ass. Jack was moaning into the sky as Alison started to grind her cunt upwards against Jack's thrusting cock. Taking a chance, Ian squeezed Alison's ass with his hands as he pumped his cock in and out of her ass hole.

Alison let out a long groan as she moved her hands off of the floor and planted them on Jack's neatly trimmed chest hair as she was rocked forward at a swift pace due to Ian slammed in and out of her fantastic, gorgeous ass.

"Fuck Alison... Your ass is God damned perfect..." Ian exclaimed as he started to get most of his dick into her tight ass hole as Jack thrust his hips upwards, jerking his cock into her pussy.

Alison groaned aloud and nodded her head, pinching at her nipples as she rode Jack's cock, the inside of her wet snatch started to squeeze on his cock as her gorgeous ass started to smack against Ian's waist.

"Fuck... Can I have a go at that ass?" Jack half asked, half groaned from underneath Alison.

Jack licked his lips and slowly pulled out of Alison's pussy, Ian watched him remove himself. Alison bit on her bottom lip and nodded her head, she cast a look over her shoulder at Ian. They made eye contact and reluctantly, he nodded his head and pulled out of her ass.

"OK baby. Keep lying down." Alison said sweetly, referring to Jack who nodded his head and stayed down where he had been lying. Alison turned around so she was facing away from the young, new sales assistant and bent at the knees and squatted over his shaft, holding it steady she slowly let herself get impaled on his large dick.

"Oh fuck..." Alison groaned as her ass hole was parted by Jack's hard prick. She leant backwards and groaned as Jack eagerly pressed his shaft upwards going deeper inside her.

"Easy baby..." Alison said with a smile as Ian pulled her legs up off of the floor and in one fluid motion had swiftly impaled her with one full strike. Alison was now full of dick again, being DP'ed by two sales assistants in 'The Party Store'

Jack pressed his knob against her hole and slowly pushed himself into her. He groaned over her shoulder as his dick's head slid into her tight ass hole. Alison groaned and moaned as she started to get fucked by Ian's hard cock.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me boys!" Alison groaned, gasping for air while licking her full red lips as her tight pussy squeezed on Ian's cock that was thrusting in to her as hard as he could manage.

"Fucking gladly..." Ian groaned, smirking up at Alison as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. Jack looked up at the two as he put his hands on Alison's hips as he starts to thrust his dick upwards deeper into Alison's ass hole.

"Fuck... I can't believe I get to do this!" Jack groaned as he gritted his teeth together as if his life depended on it. Alison half laughed, half moaned as she raised her gorgeous, toned and strong legs up and hooked them around Ian's waist as he ploughed into her soaking wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah!" Alison groaned as she kept rocking her ass to and fro on Jack's upwardly thrusting cock. Ian locked his eyes with Alison as he sped up his thrusts as he drilled her wet cunt. He didn't want to say it out loud but he was close to cumming again, lest he lose face with Jack.

"Oh fucking hell. Yes boys fuck me! Fucking come on!" Alison groaned, almost sensing what Ian was thinking. With her lustful encouragement, Jack and Ian doubled the pace of their thrusts, hammering her tight ass and wet pussy with incredibly strong, deep and swift thrusts.

"Oh fuck me! She's so fucking hot..." Jack groaned as his cock started to throb deep inside Alison's ass hole. Ian nodded as he gritted his teeth with his large shaft beginning to pulsate deep inside Alison's soaking wet cunt.

Alison's breath was short as she moaned through the orgasm while beads of sweat ran down her body, painting lines on her gorgeous frame. Ian shook his head, he was going to cum again but Jack beat him to announcing it vocally.

"Ah fuck man... I'm going to cum!" Jack moaned as Alison joined them in the room again. She looked over her shoulder at Jack and nodded her head, she cast a glance up at Ian and bit on her bottom lip sexily.

"You boys want to give me a facial?" Their reactions made her smile when they pulled out of her holes careful not to hurt her. Alison was grateful and fell onto her knees in front of the boys, she tilted her head back and pushed her chest out as the sales assistants started to stroke their large, throbbing cocks.

As if by magic, the boys nodded their heads and started to stroke their cocks at a quicker pace. Within moments, they both began to cum, showering Alison's gorgeous sweat coated face with their warm, sticky spunk. Going with the flow, Alison opened her mouth and closed her eyes as the warm cum sprayed down onto her face and into some of her mouth as well.

"Fuck man... Fucking... Fuck." Jack grinned, looking down at Alison who smiled a perfect smile and started to scoop up their cum.

"Is there a problem?" Alison asked with a laugh.

"Nope not at all..." Jack grinned as Alison finished up licking their cum up and sucked her fingers clean. "Man, it's going to suck once you go man!"

"You're going?" Alison asked, as she climbed to her feet to look at Ian.

"Yeah, I've got a better job in the city..." Ian started but was put off by Alison smiling. "What is it?"

"Nothing, when are you leaving?"

"End of the month..." Ian replied, unsure of what Alison was getting at. "Why?"

"Nothing! Jeez! I'm going to get changed and buy that dress OK?" Alison turned and walked into the changing room to get dressed again.

Ian frowned lightly as Alison smirked and shut the curtain to change.

"What is it man?" Jack asked as he stepped in front of Ian's view. Suddenly the fact that they were both naked dawned on Ian who made a face and covered up the sight of Jack's junk with his hand.

"Dude! Get dressed! And it's nothing... But... Did Alison seem off to you at the end?"

"With our cum on her face?"

"No, when she heard I was leaving."

"Dude, who cares. We just fucked Alison Brie!" Jack said as he pulled a shirt on.

"Yeah... I must be over thinking it..."

He didn't know that Alison wasn't getting dressed but was in fact sending a mass text message to two women who were... Familiar with the store.

12