Quitting Time: Costumed Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking an extra couple of inches in her mouth, Love let her tongue run wild over Ian's cock, licking its way on the under side as she went down and dragging its way up as she brought her head up. Ian looked to the sky and moaned as Love continued this torturous blowjob. Raising his back from the counter, Ian was now standing up fully as Love remained on her knees.

Settling for fitting in at least half of his dick, Love started to bob her head frantically just letting Ian enjoy the sensation. Using what little knowledge he had of blowjobs, Ian knew better than to fuck her face without her consent, so Ian grabbed hold of her long brown hair and pulled it back letting him watch Jennifer Love Hewitt suck his cock without obstruction.

Love's sucking drew to a slow down as she let the cock fall from her mouth. With it still being rock hard, Love grinned and pressed the phone back to her ear.

"Want to know what I'm going to do now?" Love asked Becky as Becky remained silent. "I'm going to give him a birthday treat... I'm going to let him cum all over my face... Then you're going to watch it. Ian, take the phone and film me." Love ordered Ian, passing the phone to him, Ian nodded and hung up. Scanning through his phone's features, Ian found the video camera and started to record.

Wrapping her lips around Ian's dick again, Love went on an all out oral assault, settling for speed over length swallowed. Love bobbed up and down at break neck speed as her hands started to cup his nuts while the other hand jerked him off furiously.

It had been an while and Ian was just about ready to bust his nut. Gasping, Ian stammered out that he was going to cum. Love looked up at Ian and grinned, pulling her mouth off of his dick. Love started to jerk Ian's cock furiously, watching in anticipation Love made sure to catch all of his cum. Jerking awkwardly, Ian let out several shots of cum, shooting through the air, the cum splattered against Love's face making her gasp in surprise. Not one to miss an opportunity for more cum, Love continued to jerk Ian getting more of his cum out.

Looking at the video footage, Ian smiled and wiped away some sweat. "We got all of it." He declared happily.

"Awesome. Can you send it to her?" Love asked as she scooped up all of his cum and sucked on her finger, cleaning her face up.

"Absolutely." Ian said with a grin, sending it over to Becky's phone, Ian counted his lucky starts as Love put up her hand for help getting up.

Grabbing hold of Ian's hand, Love stood up, smiling happily. She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him in for another long passionate kiss. Feeling his member press against her soft thighs, Love grinned and gripped hold of it jerking the member lightly.

"I want this dick inside me... Right now!" Love commanded as she squeezed the member a little harder than earlier. Ian was ready to comply when a thought entered his head.

"Don't you want any oral?" He asked, realizing that it wouldn't exactly be a chore to him like it was with his ex. Love shook her head and jerked his dick again.

"No need, I'm ready to go right now... So... Have you ever thought about me when you jerked off?" Love asked with a smile on her face, potentially knowing the answer already.

"Lot's of times." Ian admitted, under pressure Ian had always cracked, now was no different.

"Ever imagine me when you were with your ex?" Love grinned, as she took hold of Ian's hand and led him to the changing room in the back.

"No... Maybe I should of though. Kept me hard with her?" Ian answered with a laugh as Love giggled and pushed back the blue curtain.

"So when, you were jerking off over me... How did you imagine doing it to me?" Love asked as she pulled at Ian's shirt, making him take it off.

"Doggy style... You were riding me so I could watch your big tits bounce, then I came over your face and got some on your tits too..." Ian answered, his cheeks flushing bright red.

"Ooh... Sounds dirrrrty!" Love said with a grin, making sure to emphasize the words, making it sound more like a purr than a comment. "You like my tits then?" Love asked as she threw Ian's shirt to the side, Love took this moment to take in Ian's now completely naked body. Putting her arms on his shoulders, Love pulled him closer so they were inches apart.

Ian grunted an answer, struggling to keep blood flowing all around his body as Love's large chest pressed against his leaner body. Unsure of where to put his hands, Ian settled for placing them on her soft hips. Inches away from her Goddess like ass, Ian couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like.

"Maybe you could see them as a birthday treat?" Love asked with a wide grin on her face as she placed her hands on his and brought them up to her chest. Half expecting him to need further encouragement Love was happily surprised when Ian squeezed the large mounds himself, making Love moan ever so slightly.

"I thought the blowjob was the treat?" Ian said, nearly eighty percent positive that she wouldn't take that as her cue to leave. Squeezing her large chest again, Ian thanked his lucky stars that she wasn't making any signs of leaving.

Smiling, Love reworded her original phrase to make Ian satisfied. "Maybe you could see them as part of your birthday treats?" Love said with a grin.

"Pull down the top... Birthday boy..." Her voice over a whisper she ordered Ian without faltering. Again, Love chose to draw out the 'r' and purred into Ian's ear making his dick stiffen.

Keeping his hands still, Ian moved his hands up from her chest and onto the top of the leather outfit. Taking a deep breath and silently praying he wasn't going to wake up, Ian pulled down the top.

The black mesh underneath the outfit held Love's tits under capture but didn't exactly hide them. Taking in the sight of her tits, Ian thanked whoever was looking out for him that day and took a mental picture. Her breasts were large and were nicely tipped off by two dark aerolas at the top with her nipples poking out towards him.

Taking the incentive, Ian leaned in took her right breast in his mouth. Clamping down around the tip, Ian poked his tongue out and lightly flicked it over her stiff nipple. Love let out a low, husky moan as she ran a hand up to Ian's head and ran her hand through his brown hair dreamily.

Swapping over to her left breast, Ian repeated the action as he started to fondle the right breast with his hand. Moaning again, Love looked down at Ian and spoke quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Fuck me..."

Ian nodded his head and went to push apart Love's legs, when Love changed it up.

"I'm not going to do it doggy style... That's second date territory." Love said with a wink. "I will let you fuck me from behind though."

Turning around, Love put both of her hands on the cold steel hooks on the wall and parted her legs.

"C'mere and fuck me!" Love said with a grin.

Very happy to do so, Ian looked at the sexy starlet who had now bowed her head, ready to take his cock. Gripping hold of his member, Ian placed his cock against Love's pussy's lips and forced his way in.

Love threw her head back and let out a long drawn out moan.

"All right..." Ian said as he moaned at the sensation of Love's pussy enveloping his cock. While he wouldn't say it, Ian was moderately surprised at how easy it was to get it in.

"Ohhhhhh... So... Big... Ian! So fucking big..." Love groaned as accepted all of Ian's large cock into her pussy at a smooth pace.

"Ahhhh..." Ian moaned as he placed his hands on Love's soft, silky waist as he started to thrust his cock in and out of her hot, tight pussy.

Love tilted her head back and groaned, looking back at Ian, she could see his eyes were shut as he was fucking her. Making the moment more pleasurable, Love started to push herself back against Ian's quickly thrusting cock.

"Ohhhhh... Oh fuck... Just like that!" Love screamed as Ian started to fuck her harder.

"Ahhhh.... awww... " Ian licked his lips as he pumped his cock into Love's pussy while she rocked back on her feet to match his thrusts. Love moaned aloud and pressed her soft, sexy lips together as she started to grind her incredibly hot body back against Ian's large cock.

Feeling his shaft slam deeper into her wet, tight pussy, Ian moaned aloud again, this time forming words.

"Thank you for this..."

Ian carried on thrusting as Love looked over at Ian. "You're... Welcome... Keep fucking me!"

Laughing lightly, Ian moved his hands to Love's magnificent thighs as he increased the pace of his thrusts, as he fucked one of his many masturbation fantasies from behind. Ian's ball sack had started to smack between Love's smooth thighs with each of his thrusts.

Both of the two lovers were moaning, filling the store with sounds of ecstasy beating what was normally the sound of people trying on costumes. Looking down at Love's ass, Ian grinned as Love's juicy ass smacked against his semi-muscular waist as he drove his cock into her pussy from behind.

Ian licked his lips while he continued to fuck Love from behind while her ass repeatedly smacked against his waist. Love moaned aloud again, raising the sound at then end as she started to rock back even quicker forcing more and more of his cock deeper into her pussy.

"Ohhhh... Mmmm you like that Ian?"

"Ohhhh... Yeah..." Ian moaned as he continued to slam his cock into Love's pussy. Softly squeezing Love's thighs, prompting another moan from her, Ian smiled and slapped her ass.

"Oh! You're so naughty Ian!" Love moaned as she carried on grinding her wet pussy back against his thrusting shaft as he continued to pump into her. Keeping hold of her thighs, Ian pulled her back against his waist and cock.

"Best. Birthday. Ever." Ian groaned as he felt his cock start to strain, slowing down his thrusts, Ian cursed aloud and pulled his long, hard cock out of Love's pussy.

Releasing her grip on the hooks, Love looked over her shoulder at Ian, and narrowed her eyes.

"Ian... You're not going to disappoint me?" Love asked, as she stood up and turned to face him.

Looking down at the floor, feigning embarrasment, Ian smirked and then pushed her back against the wall. Love screamed with glee as Ian put his hands on Jennifer's waist and lifted her up, pushing his cock back into Love's amazing, soft wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh... Fuck yeah! Perfect!" Love lustfully groaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he began pumping his cock up into her wet, tight pussy.

"Aw yeah!" Ian moaned as he thrust his cock deeper into Love's pussy as she tightened her legs around his waist as he fucks her.

"Ohhhhh yeah... I bet you wish your girlfriend was here now don't you dear?" Love asked wickedly as she placed her hands onto his chest and slightly dug her fingernails into the skin of his chest as she rapidly bounced up and down on his cock.

"Fuck... I wish you were my girlfriend!" Ian exclaimed as he pumped his cock all the way into Love's hot, wet pussy as she bounced on his large shaft.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh... So... Sweet of you!" Love moaned as she started to rock back and forth on his cock, grinding her pussy sharply on his shaft. Love put both her hands around his neck and pulled him into her tits. Feeling his cock pumping up quickly into her pussy, Love moaned aloud as Ian started to suck on her large tits.

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." Ian moaned as he swapped over breasts, while Love bounced and ground her hot wet cunt against his shaft. Placing a hand on Love's waist, Ian moved his hand down to her wet cunt and started to frantically finger Love's hard clitoris.

Love's eyes which had been dulled, were now wide open as Ian started to give her double the pleasure. Moaning louder and louder, Love bit onto her bottom lip as he pumped his cock sharply into Love's pussy. Screaming towards her point of no return, Love raked her fingernails against Ian's sweat coated chest as her pussy tightened and she came over his large cock.

"Ohhhhhh! SHIT!" Love screamed as she closed her eyes as her pussy tightened fiercely around his thick shaft.

"Not far now Love..." Ian warned as he started to slow his thrusts. Slowly opening her eyes through the orgasm, Love smiled happily.

"Fuck my tits... Ian" Love said as she gripped onto the hooks and pulled herself off of Ian's cock. Going down onto her knees, Love looked at the mesh and then back at Ian. "Actually... This could be a problem." Love said, smiling at their silly prediciment.

"I bet I can fit it through their." Ian said, as he gripped onto his wet cock and pushed it through the mesh hole closest to the bottom of Love's cleavage. Satisfied that it could in fact be a tit fuck, Ian pressed her tits together and started to fuck the massive pair.

It wasn't long at all before Ian started to feel the cum bubble up. Keeping going until the last possible point, Ian then pulled his cock out of the mesh and sent several shots of cum through the air smacking against Love's large sweat covered tits. Several shots smacked against her tits, while some landed in the valley between them. Jerking again slowly, Ian squeezed out some more as Love took his dick in her mouth and sucked the cock as it fell to a flaccid state.

"So, would you like the costume?" Ian asked as Love smiled and looked up at Ian.

"Well, it is pretty revealing but It's quite messy. Is that alright?"

"Well... I may have to see why it's so messy..." Ian said with a grin as Love climbed up to her feet.

"I'm having a party next week. Care to come along and see it in action?" Love said with a grin. Turning around, Love bent over, letting Ian see all of her ass and soaking wet pussy. Getting out a tube of lipstick from her purse, Love then walked over to Ian and pressed the red tube against his skin. Drawing out a phone number, Love smiled and got her clothes.

"I'll give you some privacy..." Ian said with a grin as he grabbed hold of his clothes and walked out of the room.

"Thank you, I am a lady after all." Love said with a grin, getting his phone, Ian took a snap of his chest and started to write down the phone number. Satisfied with it, Ian started to dress. Thinking to himself with a smile. 'This was going to be a fun event.'

12