Quitting Time: Last Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, as tempting as that offer is... I gotta get going." She was on her very wobbly feet, but standing upright. Looking around, Cobie sauntered over to the bar and picked up her shirt and shawl, leaving her underwear on the table. Regretfully covering her chest up, Cobie checked her reflection one last time in the mirror before walking over to the door where Blake was waiting for her. Flashing him an award winning smile, she gave his crotch a goodbye squeeze and spoke to him again. "Not bad for a Kings fan. Don't forget to clean the bar before you go home!"

Blake sighed in pleasure as he watched Cobie leave the bar and move over to her car, digging into her bag to find her car keys and then unlocking her Rav-4. Offering her a wave, he turned on his heel and moved back into the bar. He could hear the background noise of the game but right now he really didn't care. Seeing the same tissue Cobie had used to mop her face up sitting neatly on the bar's flat surface, he approached it with a sense of confusion. He could even see two sets of numbers on the napkin that wasn't blotched with his cum.

Cobie had left him a message!

"You've been a good boy. Let me know next time we're playing and I'll see if Romanoff wants to spectate too!

Love, Cobie xXx"

Holy shit...

-End-