Quitting Time: Room for Dic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again! Harder too!" She demanded as Austin slapped her ass again making her shriek with delight. She pushed herself back against him as he drove into her, she pushed himself back so she was getting as much of his cock inside her as she could. Austin swapped hands and slapped at her left cheek with his left hand as she grunted and let her head fall down over the edge of the table.

"You like it rough Emily?" Austin asked as he slapped her ass again making her practically scream with pleasure.

"Love it!" She admitted as she spread her legs further so he could get even deeper inside her. He nodded and leant over her, wrapping his right hand in her blonde hair he yanked her head backwards, rougher than he normally would do aiming to please her. Her screams soon filled the room and her pussy got tighter as she started to cum again. He pounded her harder and harder with each thrust, the entire time keeping her blonde hair in his hands. His left hand moved up to her shirt and slipped it underneath her sexy body to grab at her tits as he kept her stationary by holding her hair.

Emily's voice climbed another octave and she came all over his cock again. Her warm, wet juices trailed down his shaft as he fucked her as hard as he could. Emily's screaming was music to his ears as he started to slow his thrusts. He was going to cum soon but didn't want to shoot his load earlier than necessary. Austin was about to warn Emily when she spoke.

"Fuck my ass Austin!"

He wasn't sure if he misheard her, but when she looked over her shoulder and nodded her head. He grinned and pulled out of her pussy, then pressing her ass cheeks apart he entered her ass hole.

"Fuck!" Austin exclaimed as there was little to no resistance from Emily's tight ass hole.

"I've already been fucked in my ass before. Because I'm such a fucking dirty whore!" Emily grunted as Austin slowly but surely bottomed out in Emily's bottom. Austin nodded and started to fuck her tight ass hole as she moaned out in pleasure. "Tell me Austin... Tell me what a dirty whore I am!"

"You're such a dirty whore Emily... A fucking dirty ass whore who's only good for getting fucked." Austin said as he gripped her hips and ploughed into her ass, her tight ring squeezed his dick snugly as he pounded away at her. Her butt bounced back against his driving thrusts as she cried out.

"I'm such a dirty whore!" Emily groaned out as her head fell back downwards. Austin saw this and reached forward, grabbing her blonde hair in his hands again and yanked her head upwards.

"Fuck yes!" She cried out as her head was yanked upwards. His thrusts were starting to get slower and slower as his balls tightened.

"Emily I'm going to cum..." He admitted as he continued to fuck her ass.

"Cum in my ass! Make my dirty ass yours!" She demanded as his thrusts slowed and he started to cum in her. Grunting, spurt after spurt shot out of his dick and sprayed the inside of her ass. His thrusting soon slowed to a stand still and he groaned as he pulled out of her ass. Some of his load trickled out of her tight ring as she climbed up onto the table and spun herself around so she was facing him.

"Make me clean you up there buddy." Emily said with a wink. Austin nodded his head and put his hands through her hair once more. Keeping it in bunches, he held her head steady and slipped his dick inside her mouth. Sliding his dick in and out of her mouth, she gagged as he fucked her face but she took it like a trooper as he stabbed the back of her throat. Her eyes got teary as he felt her tongue trace around his cock, lapping at his skin to make sure she got all of the taste of her ass off of his cock.

With one last thrust into her mouth, Austin held her in place as she cast a look up at her. He grinned and then let his dick fall from her mouth, as it did so it slapped against her lips. She wrapped her hand around his dick and slapped the softening member against her face, getting some of her tears on his dick as she did so.

"Fuck me... That was great..." Austin admitted as she sucked on his knob for a little bit longer to try and get him erect again.

"Yeah it was baby."

As she sucked his cock, the lights came back on as the storm passed on from the little coffee shop they were in. One by one, the lights flickered on and they could see each other in the post sex glow for the first time. Emily's face was a mess, her make up was smeared over her face from the throat fucking. Her eye liner had been ruined from the tears and her hair was an unkempt mess but she was smiling.

"Thanks for that Austin. I feel so much better right now."

"Yeah, I'm glad I could help."

She smiled sweetly and climbed off of the table. Tugging her shirt down and then flipping her skirt down as well, Emily yanked her panties down and stuffed them in Austin's pants pocket. Emily found a tissue from one of the dispensers on the table and dabbed at her face, cleaning up the mess they had made of her cute features.

"Emily, I..."

"Keep them. I'll be back for them a little later and maybe I'll bring Miley with me too."

And with that, Emily was out of the door and into the pouring rain. He could have ran after her but a car soon picked her up. She cast a look back at him and winked before blowing him a kiss.

Austin grinned and looked around the vacant coffee shop. He could see the now cold cup of coffee on the floor and he sighed lightly. Knowing full well he'd have to clean it up, for some reason he didn't really care.

12