Quitting Time: Tech Support

Story Info
Katie Cassidy gets a home installation.
13.6k words
4.26
10.8k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on one of the messengers too! Don't be afraid! I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends! Just as a word of warning, YIM is messing me around. So, if you add me and I don't respond it may be that it just registers you as offline. Sorry. Not sure why it does that any more. The best thing to do is initiate conversations with me and I'll be able, and happy to, respond to you.

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Rough Sex, Anal Creampie

*****

Locked in what was essentially a sweatbox, Arjun Sadana, an Indian American transplant was busy scowling at the inside of an old, dirty PC. Taking a step back and wiping his hands on the bright blue of his work's polo shirt, Arjun grabbed a can of compressed air, attached the thin tube and then flicked another light on over the machine. Sticking the can inside of the machine, Arjun pressed down on the top of the can and shot the air inside of the machine. As if by magic, all the large dust bunnies that had accumulated inside of the machine were shot from the contents with ease and almost instantly, the brown skinned male could actually see the graphics card and motherboard of the machine he was working on. Shaking his head, Arjun emptied the can inside of it, completely removing every little bit of dust from inside the machine and shooting it out onto the newspaper he had laid down beforehand.

His hazel eyes looked over the green and copper of the motherboard before he fastened the panel back on and quickly assembled the machine back to how it was. Fastening some of the cables into the back of the machine, Arjun secured everything before attaching the HDMI cable and checking how the machine worked on his own monitor. Hitting the power button, the machine roared to life and he could see the rig's lights flashing up to life. Watching the monitor, slowly it came to life and Arjun was almost sitting pretty. Coming up to the desktop, one without a password as Arjun had pre wiped it so he could work around the password, he quickly ran over some tests before deciding that it worked. It was still going to be a bit sluggish when playing games, but as the young man inspected his wristwatch, he saw that there was still a good half hour before his lunch break. So, he powered it down and laid the machine back on its side. Undoing it and taking it apart again, Arjun quickly grabbed a small flat head screwdriver and worked on getting towards the thermal paste. Looking at it, the tech savant nodded his head. Grabbing a paper towelette, Arjun wiped the paste away and quickly worked on dabbing another small, pea sized blob of thermal paste on it. Adding it to the total, Arjun quickly reassembled the machine and smiled as it came to life and worked better than ever.

Dusting his hands together as if to show a job well done, Arjun put the PC back on the wall and stuck a post it note on it to show that it had been done and he, personally, had signed off on it. Walking out of the back room, Arjun hit the lights and closed the door behind him. Now on the cool, air conditioned floor of his job, a big box electronics store with its own set of tech gurus, the shop floor was always filled with people shopping and buying things, the newest console, the hit new video game, if it needed an electrical socket, there was a good chance it was in the store. Walking under one of the fans on the shop floor, Arjun let out a cool breath of air as he felt the cramped box being brushed off of him. As he looked around, he saw one of his fellow gurus, a young woman with bright pink hair and a nose ring, Madison, walking towards him with a wave of her arm.

"Arjun! Boss was looking for you! Something to do with the PC repairs?"

Sighing, the Indian American rolled his eyes and walked up to Madison, his hands swaying as he walked towards her. "What's wrong with them?"

"No idea. She just asked for you to go to her office. I'll man the desk for your hour."

"My hour?" Arjun asked. The desk was mainly the large circular portion in front of the sweatbox that customers would come in and pick up their machine or drop it off. It was normally an easy job, typically the most strenuous thing you would need to do is maybe lug back a Dell machine or something similar. Arjun normally liked doing that since it gave him an excuse to see what was coming in and what was going out. Running his tongue over his bottom lip, Arjun looked towards the back of the store and made his way over towards the back. He was ready to walk away when Madison called out to him, stopping and turning to face her again, she reached up on her tiptoes and pulled down the metal framed glasses that he had been wearing. Looking at the frames, he rolled his eyes before chuckling at the sight of them. Normally, tech support guys such as Arjun needed to wear the special glasses to protect their eyes from any possible soldering that they would need to do with the machines and as such, it was all too likely that usual glasses wearers like Arjun would forget they were even on.

It didn't help that Arjun was myopic as well.

Smiling to a group of younger women who all blushed and went about giggling at him, Arjun gently jogged towards the back of the store. Crossing under the threshold of the staff only area, Arjun keyed in the security lock on the door and tugged the lock open before walking inside of the slim corridor. Placing his hand on the thin wooden beam that ran down the side of the emerald green painted walls, Arjun started to ascend up towards the top of the store, towards where the management offices were. Reaching the top level in no time at all, Arjun smiled to one of the fellow staff members who was just clocking in, the man keying in his employee number and hitting the 'in' button on the small electronic clocking in device to make sure that he would be paid for his day today.

Walking up to the door to the office, a minty green shade with a large circular window in the middle of the door, Arjun wrapped his knuckle against the door before taking a step back and pulling the small plastic case that contained his glasses in. Placing the specs on his face, the Indian American man saw his manager, an older woman, Leanne Ellis, she stood at about five foot seven, had a small pixie cut of faded blond hair and had bright blue eyes, still impossibly blue despite her being well into her sixties now. She walked over to the door, unlocked it and opened the door so he could walk inside. The door closed behind him but she didn't lock it this time, Arjun couldn't see why the office was locked in the first place but he didn't really care. All he was interested in was why he had lost his hour on the cash desk. Taking a step behind the cash desk as Leanne walked back to the computer and took a seat, Arjun was quiet as she brought up an e-Mail on the office's main computer.

"So..." She stared, looking over the e-Mail on the screen, her eyes not leaving the e-Mail as she patted the small rolling chair next to her. Arjun looked at it and then decided to walk back over to the chair and took a seat on the chair, looking at the screen. It was there that the young man caught a sight of a few keywords from someone in the higher ups level of the franchised store. "So, head office wants us to deal with changing stuff up and getting fresh faces onto the shop floor and all over the other bits of the store. Now, there's no denying that you are utterly fantastic where you are in the tech department of the store, but I've got letters as long as my arm on how well you are with customers, especially our older clientele, so I want you to spend some time on the shopfloor and dealing with the actual customers."

"Oh... Okay, that doesn't sound so bad. For how long?" Arjun asked, looking at the back of Leanne's head as she read off of the computer screen.

"The trial is only for a week so it shouldn't be so bad. What we'll do is run it from tomorrow for another full seven days. Have another sit down interview with each other and see how we're getting along. What do you think?" His manager said, her eyes not leaving the screen as she went over every last bit of information included in the e-Mail.

"That sounds like a good idea. I think seven days is a very reasonable trial period." Arjun said, a sly smile creeping across his face as he thought it was so strange that the woman wasn't interested in looking over to him while they went over what was happening in his job. Of course, Arjun didn't really mind though. He was more than happy to just take his new position and get on with it but as someone that had gone through management training, he also knew that she had to cover her own ass in case anything went wrong with the new position. "Is that all?" Arjun asked, looking at the back of Leanne's head before she scribbled down something and quickly tapped in a series of letters on the keyboard.

"Hm? Oh, oh yes. Thank you Arjun, make sure you change over to the red polo shirt before you get back to the shop floor though please?"

Nodding his head, the young man stood up and let himself out of the office. Walking down towards the small locker room that was hidden behind yet another code lock, Arjun keyed in the lock code and walked inside. Closing the door behind him, Arjun quickly stripped off his bright blue polo top and quickly grabbed one of the vacuum sealed bags with a large 'M' on it to show it off as a medium sized bag. Piercing the uniform bag, Arjun slipped the new shirt on, pulled it down towards his stomach and smoothed it out before unclipping the name tag off of his old shirt and putting it on the breast of his new red shirt. Walking over towards the large mirror that hung between the block of lockers, Arjun inspected himself to ensure he looked presentable. Threading a palm through the hair on his head, the young Indian American tech savant nodded his head, happy with how he looked. Just under the sleeve of his left arm, there was the faintest of marks of his tattoo, a tribal wrap that was moving all around his arm and traditionally made him look like a douchey frat bro but he was nowhere near the usual moron that the markings would usually indicate.

Stuffing his old shirt back into his locker, Arjun grabbed his key and quickly placed it on the shoestring that he kept wrapped around his neck. Fully complete, Arjun left the lockers and made his way back down towards the shop floor. Taking the stairs, Arjun was back on the shopfloor within a couple of minutes and while he was expected to go and see the people in the general shop floor area, he couldn't help but make a quick detour to his part of the store. Walking over towards it, Arjun grinned and rolled his eyes as soon as he saw Madison spot him and let out a playful whistle.

"Looking sharp there Arjun!" Madison said with a grin, looking her up and down while she was bent over the side of the service desk, her eyes looking him over. Arjun took it in his stride though and playfully spun around on the heel of his right shoe before playfully smacking his own ass.

"Like you've never seen anything as hot as me before." He teased, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he looked over the cash desk and what Madison had to work on. "Anything new turn up?" He asked, looking over the cash desk. The pink haired woman bit down on her bottom lip and shook her head. Standing up off of the desk and grabbing one of the few clipboards that the team used behind the desk. Flipping it over and showing him, Arjun picked the board up and looked it over before shaking his head and passing it back. "Never mind I guess?"

"Yeah, I'll manage though. So what's with you? How come you've got a red shirt?"

"Head office wants us to try something with changing the staff up and putting us elsewhere in the store. I guess they want to weed out the less competent staff?" Arjun asked, shrugging his shoulders casually as he looked around the store which was currently quiet for the moment. "They want me to work my way through the entertainment section, see what I can see and upsell and stuff. Just wish we hadn't gotten rid of those DVD rewinder sets, I could have made a killing with those little old ladies we get in here." Arjun said with a grin, the concept of a DVD rewinder was absolutely insane to tech savvy people like Arjun and Madison but several older customers had always bought them whenever they purchased a new chart DVD. While they were in the right sort of mindset, most of the staff at the store would do their best to persuade the customers that it wasn't necessary but with the older clientele, it just wasn't worth it.

Smiling over at Madison, Arjun spotted one of the other floor supervisors making their way over to him so he quickly said his goodbyes and made his way over to the large rows of shelves where the DVD's, CD's, video games and several of the larger electrical items were. As Arjun made his way over to the shelves, his feet moved from the linoleum floor of the hardware section into a more fabric based floor, the difference in the floor was a welcome change and Arjun found himself actually glad that he wasn't going to be wearing out the soles of his shoes so much. Making his way down the aisles, Arjun looked around for anyone he could attempt to prey on. Walking down the aisle of entertainment for the Playstation 4 video game console, he found himself drawn to a woman in a long blue sundress inspecting two large boxes that showed off various bundle deals for the console and gear that could come with it.

She looked absolutely lost. Easy prey for the Indian American man.

Walking up behind her, Arjun cleared his throat and did his best not to gasp when she turned around to look at him. While her face was somewhat obscured by large ray bans, Arjun could tell just how attractive this woman was. She had long golden hair that was loose and around her shoulders and her body was very slim yet athletic. She shot him a million dollar smile and the boxes she was looking at came down ever so slightly, the swelling of her breasts doing their best to draw Arjun's attention away from her face. Before it got too weird, Arjun managed to find his words.

"Hello there Miss, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Hi! Yeah, you can! I'm thinking of starting a stream and kinda need to know which console I should buy?"

Beautiful and a gamer? Vishnu take him now...

"Well, neither of these consoles are specifically tailored for streaming, it all depends on what your internet setup is like. If I had to suggest a package for that though?" Arjun tapped the box in her right hand. "This is the one I'd go for. It's more expensive but it does come with a headset, which would be useful for communicating to your viewers, and it also comes with two of the more popular streaming games as well. Both of them are shooters, so they're fast paced games but they are also pretty easy to get the hang of so it won't be like you'll be floundering right away or anything." Arjun said with a smile, as if she was going by his advice, she placed the other box down as part of the display while she inspected the front of it. Arjun neatly bumped the box back so that the front of the casing was level with the small groove at the front of the shelf.

"What does this mean? 'Black Tie Service'?" The woman asked, sticking a perfectly manicured finger at one of the many bullet points on the front of the plastic box. The Black Tie Service was one of the many features that the store offered, it was a service that basically meant that the store members would be doing all of the heavy lifting for them, they would set up all of the tech bits for them. This was typically reserved for the not so tech literate or for families who were too busy to do it themselves. Looking at the blonde and going by the questions she had asked, Arjun assumed that she was the former and not the latter.

"That's basically a service where you pay a little extra and a member of staff will come over and set everything up for you. You don't really need to pay for it if you think you can do it yourself." Arjun answered honestly, looking at the woman, he didn't want to do anything to possibly upset her or feel like he was overcharging her. When the woman chewed on her bottom lip and looked at him, Arjun laughed. "Or you could pay it in case you didn't feel like doing it yourself." He said with a sly wink that made the woman giggle.

"So what else do you think I should get?" The woman asked, tucking the blue Perspex box under her arm and beaming at the man. She was looking at him as if anything he said would be good enough so Arjun took her on a tour of the store. Going through a list of games that were good, not necessarily for streaming but just a good game, games that were critically panned but he enjoyed and also some of the upcoming preorders as well. She wasn't blindly following his suggestions but the way she was piling stuff into the basket did make it seem like she was buying more than she put back.

Walking towards the middle of the store, the pair were away from the aisles of electrical items and accessories and were closer to some of the larger items such as chairs, Laz-E-Boys and kitchen appliances. The woman walked over to one of the more high range gaming chairs and inspected the plastic information tag that had been fastened to it. Looking over at Arjun, she spoke to him.

"What about these ones? Should I get a gaming chair to go with it?"

Arjun rubbed at his chin, this was a tricky decision for him. He had never really seen the appeal of the chairs, they were large, tacky and over priced and never really did anything for him. He thought they were a waste of money, but that chair going in the basket could make him some sweet commission. However, he was just raised too well. Shaking his head, Arjun spoke in a slightly lower tone as to not alert anyone in the higher chain of management as he told her his opinion on the gaming chairs.

"Honestly? Aside from the sweet commission, I wouldn't suggest this chair to anyone. I just don't think they work well as something you could use for the average gaming session. I would go for just a normal chair personally."

The blonde looked over the chair, chewing on her lip before turning back to look at him. "I think I'm going to get one."

Arjun couldn't exactly tell her no. She was the customer after all and no matter how much he may disagree with customers, they were always right so he could only suggest the best one to get for her. Nodding his head and offering the pretty blonde a smile, he made his way over to the chairs, the display models all held under various lighting displays to make them look like the best they were. Arjun listed all of the various features that the chairs all held before the woman settled on a royal blue, black mixed chair that was named 'The Phantom' and came with built in speakers and also vibration features that were tied to the games console. It was advertised as a perfect addition to any Playstation Four games console and Arjun was almost convinced that that was the reason why the mystery woman had opted to buy it but it all came across as beautiful commission for him.

The woman seemed quite content with how much she had bought and what the basket was looking like right now so Arjun guided the woman down towards the front of the store and towards the registers, one of which he opened for her and started to ring up the purchases. Bagging up the games and some of the accessories, Arjun hit one of the 'Call' buttons so one of the stock runners would be able to grab some of the smaller items such as the actual PS4. While Arjun brought up the purchases, he offered the add on sale of the Black Tie Service, she smiled and nodded her head, more than happy to spend just a little extra to save herself the hassle presumably of fixing up the console, chair and the whole new array. As Arjun brought up the screen necessary to fill in the information, and as he did so, he heard some of the team behind him start to talk in hushed whispers about something. Looking over his shoulder at them before coming back to the screen in front of him. The colourful menu screen came to life and Arjun started to fill out the screen.