Quiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Rip felt warm, happy to be included in that 'us jocks' comment. No one at his high school would have ever accused Rip of being a jock.

"So?" Bruce demanded as they walked back to campus. "So, was that Southern style comfort food or what?"

"Eh," Doug shrugged. "Rip?"

"Eh," Rip shrugged and the three boys laughed.

They showered then Bruce turned left and Rip and Doug turned right.

The moment they entered the dorm room, Doug removed his towel and Rip could see that Doug's large cock was swelling to full erection. Rip's own cock responded immediately as he dropped towel and robe to the foot of his bed.

"We uh, we don't have to turn off the lights, huh?" Doug asked as his cock now stuck out at full mast.

"I uh, no, I guess not," Rip admitted, his own cock jerking slightly with excitement.

Doug did make sure the door was locked though and Rip lay down in his bed, close to the wall.

Rip watched Doug's large hand stroking up and down his cock, then reached over and began stroking Doug's throbbing cock. His pale hand cupped Doug's heavy balls as his other hand stroked up and down the length of the hard bar.

"Damn, aw man..." Doug grunted and spewed a thick stream of semen onto his chest and belly.

Rip grunted and a moment later, his own thick stream of semen splashed onto his belly and chest.

Doug wiped Rip's skin with a tissue, and then wiped his own skin clean.

Then he turned off the light, just as the ten pm chime sounded.

At ten forty, Not quite asleep, still lying on top of the sheets, Rip felt Doug's hand touch his belly.

His cock was very quick to respond and both young men chuckled.

"You ever..." Doug whispered and suddenly Rip felt a hot wet mouth encircle the head of his cock.

Doug swallowed Rip's cock all the way down to his tuft of blonde pubic hair, licked all around the hard flesh, then pulled his mouth completely off with a 'pop.'

"Oh man!" Rip groaned as the hot mouth again encircled his sensitive cockhead.

"Dude, I'm dude, I'm about to..." Rip grunted a minute later and Doug pulled up, keeping just the head of Rip's cock in his mouth and jacking the length of Rip's cock.

Rip grunted and thrashed and filled Doug's mouth with semen.

When Rip caught his breath, Doug was still laying on his bed, stroking his cock.

"Oh, hey, you don't have to..." Doug lightly protested as Rip bent and took the head of Doug's cock into his own mouth.

Rip wasn't able to get more than a few inches of Doug's cock into his mouth before his gag reflex kicked in. He let saliva ooze out of his mouth down the length of Doug's cock and jacked Doug's cock while sucking and licking what part he could fit into his mouth.

"Here it, you don't have to, I mean, oh!" Doug grunted and pumped his semen into Rip's mouth.

Chapter 5

Neither Doug or Rip, nor Bruce went to church that Sunday, and after a quick lunch at Benny's Burger Bar, they went to the Students' Union and crowded around a sixty inch television and watched, what seemed to Rip to be endless hours of football games.

"Three things that suck," Doug teased Bruce as they walked back to the dorm. "A Hoover vacuum cleaner, your girlfriend, and the St. Louis Rams."

"Hey, don't be talking about my sister like that," Bruce said.

"Oh?" Rip asked. "What position does she play?"

Bruce picked Rip up and flung him over his shoulder with surprising ease and gave Rip's pudgy buttocks a few stinging slaps before putting him back down.

"Hey!" Rip laughed.

"He's very sensitive about his sister," Doug said, putting a friendly arm around Bruce's shoulder.

In the showers, Rip had to not stare at Doug's cock or Bruce's cock in order to keep from getting an erection. Much to his disappointment, Bruce followed them to Room 413 and he and Doug studied their Sociology 101 notes while Rip did his own studying.

"Dude, Monday's test? Over, don't even worry about it," Bruce declared, standing up.

"Good night," Doug agreed, also getting to his feet.

Doug made sure to lock the door and smiled as Rip was already peeling off his white cotton briefs. He peeled off his customary nylon shorts and approached Rip's bunk.

"Oh, aw yeah," he sighed as Rip took his rapidly expanding cock into his mouth.

Again, Rip couldn't get more than a few inches of Doug's cock into his mouth and jacked the length of Doug's cock until Doug gripped the back of Rip's head and spewed his semen into Rip's mouth.

Rip lay back and frowned as Doug, instead of just bending over and taking his throbbing hard cock into his mouth, got on to the bunk and spread Rip's legs apart. Then Doug got in between Rip's spread legs, kneeling on the bunk.

He took one of Rip's balls into his hot mouth, gave the very sensitive flesh a few hard licks, and then took the other one in his mouth too.

Rip grunted as both balls were bathed in Doug's mouth.

Then Doug released Rip's balls and took the head of Rip's cock into his mouth and slowly sank his mouth down the entire length of Rip's erection.

Rip moaned in pleasure as Doug's tongue lapped at his flesh.

"Oh," Rip moaned as Doug's thick finger gently pushed at his tightly clenched anus.

Doug slowly forced the thick finger into Rip's rectum. By the time he was swallowing Rip's semen, he had the length of his finger in Rip.

They turned off the light in the small room and again, Doug got into Rip's bunk, pushing his erect cock against Rip's lips.

After Rip sucked him to climax, Doug took Rip's throbbing meat into his mouth. When Doug sucked Rip's cock to a juicy climax, it was with one of his fingers thrusting in and out of Rip's tight anus.

The school week passed with Doug and Rip sucking each other's cocks every night, Doug fingering Rip's ass. By Friday night, he had two fingers thrusting in and out of Rip's tight anal passage.

The first football game was a Home game, and even though he had very little interest in football, Rip attended. He was glad he had; they won and the home team crowd was very rowdy, very energetic and a fat, pimple faced girl made out with Rip for a few minutes, until her friends pulled them apart and dragged her away.

He then walked out of the stadium with the other whopping screaming fans and returned to his dorm room.

"Fuck yeah, we won, bitch!" Bruce whooped as he and Doug entered the small dorm room.

"How come y'all didn't get to play none?" Rip asked.

"We're Freshmen," Bruce shrugged.

"But who cares? We won!" Doug shouted.

They laughed as they heard resounding cheers up and down the hall.

"Jack And Jill's; ten percent off because we won," Bruce suggested.

"Rip?" Doug asked.

"Dude, I uh, my ticket..." Rip hesitated.

"We got it," Bruce assured him.

"Thanks," Rip said.

"See you guys at, what? Six?" Bruce suggested.

"Man, great game, Dude," Doug said and the two football players gave each other manly hugs.

"That really was a good game," Rip said and Doug stretched out on his bunk.

"Yeah, it was," Doug agreed and was asleep in minutes.

Bruce knocked on the door, waking both Rip and Doug from their afternoon naps.

"Aw, Dude, you guys suck," Bruce laughed.

"I would have taken me a nap too except for Bobby's on his computer, playing some homo-erotic game on-line."

"Homo-erotic?" Rip hooted.

"Yeah, the balls of Do Me Doggy Style or something stupid like that," Bruce shrugged as they burst into the late afternoon air.

Some of the enthusiasm had died down by the time they were seated, but the waitress smiled and assured them it was ten percent off, thanks to their victory.

"Hamburger steak with onion gravy; Rip your momma make anything like that?" Doug asked as they looked at the menu.

"Yeah, but she uses the gravy mix," Rip said.

"No kidding? Mine too!" Doug laughed and the two gave each other a high five.

"Jack and Jill went up a hill, they both had a quarter," Bruce said. "Jill came down with fifty cents; you really think they went up for water?"

"Dude, you been hanging around Bobby too much," Doug laughed.

Walking back to the campus, the three boys were pulled into a Fraternity/Sorority celebration. Doug and Bruce, knowing that Coach Richards had a very strict policy against underage drinking, abstained from any alcohol, but Rip allowed himself a couple of beers.

He found himself again face to face with the pimple faced fat girl from the football game and they again swapped spit and he even got to play with her fat breasts before a Sorority Sister pulled her away.

Then Doug and Bruce pulled Rip out of the party; the music and the behavior was getting too loud and neither boy wanted to lose their scholarships.

Again, in the showers, Rip had to force himself not to look at Bruce's cock, or Doug's cock, had to force himself to not even think about their large, thick poles.

In high school, David Doucette had developed a boner while in the shower. It had earned David the reputation of being a 'fag' and that reputation had stuck with the unfortunate boy throughout high school.

He did not think Doug, or Bruce would spread rumors about him around campus. But there were five or six other guys in the shower portion, including Bruce's roommate Bobby. Rip knew Bobby, who was suffering from severe rejection from his peers, would not hesitate to put someone else down to improve his own standing in the college community.

But the moment he had the safety of his robe on, Rip felt his cock swell as he watched Bruce and Doug simply wrap towels around their muscled abdomens.

"Bobby! Sup; didn't know you even knew we had showers!" Bruce cheerfully called out.

"Whatever, bitch," Bobby sneered and let loose with a string of profane insults.

The other boys in the shower area just looked at Bobby with total disgust. One even moved a couple of shower cubicles away from the offensive young man.

"Dude, why's he such a dick?" Rip asked as they walked to Room 413.

"Beats the shit out of me; maybe he's on the rag," Bruce suggested.

"Whatever," Doug laughed and stripped off his towel

Rip took off his robe, hanging it on the back of the door.

"Hey!" Rip protested as Doug playfully jerked his towel off.

He covered his erection with his hands as Bruce and Doug laughed at Rip's embarrassment.

"Aw, don't cover it up; it's such a cute cock," Doug said and easily pinned Rip's arms behind his back.

"Ooh, yeah it is cute," Bruce agreed, looking at the erect member.

"Not as cute as this," Bruce continued, slipping his towel off and showing his slowly expanding cock.

"Doug held Rip's wrists with one hand and reached around with his other hand to begin stroking Rip's erection.

"Oh, man, I got to..." Bruce said and knelt and took Rip's cock into his mouth.

"Uh!" Rip grunted, shocked as the handsome blonde easily sucked him down to the root.

Doug kissed Rip's ear, then neck then cheek, and finally kissed Rip's lips.

Rip could feel Doug's erection pressing into his back and reached up with a hand to stroke Doug's cock.

Doug made sure the door was locked then gently pushed Bruce's head away from Rip's cock.

The three moved to Rip's bed and lays the smaller man on his back.

Then they took turns sucking Rip's cock until he blasted into Bruce's mouth. Bruce and Doug passed Rip's semen back and forth until it was gone. The whole time Bruce and Doug were kissing, passing semen back and forth, Bruce was stroking Rip's cock until it was erect again.

Gently, Bruce used a handful of Rip's hair to pull him to kneeling on the bed. Then he stood up and presented his throbbing cock to Rip's mouth.

"Mmph!" Rip grunted as he felt Doug's fingers at his anus.

"Mmph!" he protested as Bruce pushed his cock past his tonsils

Even as Bruce pushed his fat cock down Rip's throat, he gently stroked Rip's face and played with Rip's hair.

"Ugh!" Rip grunted as he felt Doug push three greasy fingers into his rectum.

"Ugh!' he grunted again as he felt Doug push the head of his cock into his rapidly constricting anus.

Then he felt Bruce's coarse pubic hair against his nose and realized Bruce's cock was all the way in.

"Mmph!" Rip groaned in pain as Doug forced his cock head past his sphincter.

Bruce pulled out just as Rip thought he would pass out from lack of oxygen

"Oh God, aw man, Dude, you got to fuck this sweet mouth," Bruce praised as Rip slipped his tongue under Bruce's foreskin, running his tongue all around Bruce's cock head.

"Dude, oh God, what a tight," Doug groaned as he slid more of his cock into Rip's struggling bowels.

Rip screamed around the head of Bruce's cock as he suddenly ejaculated, squirting his semen onto his blanket.

"Uh!" Doug grunted as Rip's rectum clamped tightly around his cock.

"Uh! Aw shit!" Doug protested as he pumped his semen into Rip's tight ass.

"Aw, oh," Bruce groaned as he pumped his semen into Rip's hot mouth.

Rip blasted another load as Doug roughly jammed his entire length into Rip, and then pulled his cock out of Rip's back door.

"Oh, damn, I got to..." Rip grunted and scrambled off of his bed.

He slipped his robe on and scampered, bare foot, down the hall to the communal bathroom.

Then Rip sat on the toilet and tried to force Doug's semen from his bowels.

Soon the feeling that he had to defecate, the feeling of raw pain in his colon subsided. He used some toilet paper to sponge the dribble of semen that oozed from his anus, flushed, and got to wobbly legs.

Chapter 6

Rip came to, sprawled out nude in his bed. Doug's hot mouth was tickling and tugging his morning erection.

Within moments of coming to, Rip was pumping his semen into Doug's mouth.

Then Doug was pressing his hard cock into Rip's bowels, fucking him like a man used a woman, face to face.

Aw man, oh," Doug grunted as his pubic hair rested against Rip's stretched, raw anus. "God, love your tight little hole, Dude."

Rip wrapped his legs around Doug's narrow waist and Doug groaned and gave Rip several short, jerky thrusts.

"Oh, aw shit, aw man," Rip groaned as Doug gave him one hard, long thrust and Rip could feel his semen boiling up.

"Aw, God man," Doug grunted.

He gave Rip a few more long, hard strokes then stiffened and gnashed his teeth as he spewed a hot sticky load into Rip's back door.

Rip and Doug kissed for a few minutes, until Rip felt an overwhelming need to void bladder and bowels.

He genuinely felt that he would loose both bladder and bowels before he could reach the bathroom, but managed, with serious strain, to hold both in until he could slam into a toilet cubicle.

Rip sighed in relief as he managed to let loose.

"Heard that," someone chuckled.

"Thought I was going shit myself," Rip admitted to his unseen comrade.

"Went to that barbeque place? Junior's?" his unseen friend said. "Man, don't even waste your money; I've had the shits all night.

"Hate that, man," Rip agreed.

"Nasty, greasy ass pulled pork sandwich; onion rings sitting in a big old puddle of grease," his buddy continued to lament.

"Well, the breakfast here ought to stop you up," Rip said.

"God, yeah, that's just what I need," the stranger said as Rip left the bathroom.

Doug, Rip and Bruce went to the cafeteria and joined a group of young men at one of the tables. Bruce's roommate, Bobby, sat at a table alone.

Part of the conversation did drift to what football games were being broadcast that afternoon. Several at the table jeered that the St. Louis Rams' game was not being broadcast.

"I've got a microwave in my room," the young man sitting next to Bruce said in a low voice to Bruce. "Microwave some popcorn; we can stream the Rams game, even though it's blacked out."

"Okay," Bruce nodded. "Roommate?"

"Went home for the weekend," the boy smiled.

"Dude, I'm telling you, this is the Chargers' year, man," Doug argued with another boy. "Rip?"

"Broncos," Rip said. "Now that Payton's with them, Broncos."

"Aw, your ass," Doug laughed. "And Payton's not healthy. You watch. That neck injury? He won't even see a snap."

In the Students' Union, Rip's fat, pimple faced sorority girl was on one of the many couches.

"Hey!" she smiled when Doug and Rip flopped down on the couch next to hers.

"Hey, how you doing?" Rip smiled while Doug made a friendly wager with another boy.

"Wanted to watch the Bears and Packers; my sorority? They're convinced they'll die if they have to actually watch a football game. What about you?" the girl confided to Rip.

"I'll take the Bears," Rip said, noticing the Bears logo on the cap she had on her lap.

"Oh good," she smiled happily. "I'd have to slap you if you was a Cheese Head."

Rip found out her name was Melanie Sue Landers, no, no relation to Ann Landers, that's not even her real name anyway, and she was originally from Chicago, Illinois. She was in her fifth semester and planned to major in Languages.

"So far I can speak French, Spanish, um, Mandarin, that's a hard one and..." Melanie said.

"How many languages can you shut up in?" a boy asked.

Rip scrounged together some change and bought him and Melanie a few bags of chips and a couple of cans of soda.

Even though the Packers managed a decisive victory over the Bears, Melanie did give Rip a few kisses and made plans to go to Gino's with him on Tuesday night.

"Jesus, Dude, you like that fat pig?" a boy sneered after Melanie left the room.

"Well, I'll admit, she's not as beautiful as the girl you're with, oh, wait a minute, you're sitting there all by yourself," Doug sneered before Rip could say anything. "So, uh, why don't you shut up before someone gives you a reason shut up?"

Thankfully, Melanie didn't hear any of the exchange. She practically floated on air as she made her way back to her sorority house. Richard was a cute boy and seemed to like her. He even bought her a bag of chips and a soda, instead of making her buy her own, instead of making her buy his for him.

She pulled her long brown hair back and cursed how greasy it felt. True, she hadn't washed it that day; she hadn't anticipated running into anyone she wanted to impress.

She then scratched at a pimple and again cursed her greasy skin.

At her sorority house, she asked one of the Big Sisters for some help and the girl smiled happily.

Rip and Doug stayed and watched the second game broadcast that afternoon, then ate supper in the cafeteria.

"Broncos!" Rip yelled as he and Doug walked back to their own dormitory.

"Shut up; nobody likes a sore winner," Doug laughed, squeezing Rip's head in a head lock.

"Hey, um, when that dick was saying that shit about Melanie..." Rip started.

"Pissed me off; sitting there talking shit about your friend when not even his own hand would do him," Doug barked.

"Thanks," Rip said.

The minute they were inside of Room 413, though, the two boys ceased being buddies, roommates, and became lovers.

Doug sucked Rip's cock to a juicy climax, then greased up his own hard cock. Rip knelt on his bunk, shoulders to the bed but ass up in the air

"Uh!" he grunted as Doug pushed the head of his cock into Rip's anus.

"Oh fuck!" Rip sobbed out as Doug's cock pushed in.

Doug forced his cock all the way in, wiggled his hips from side to side, and then began to pull out of Rip.

"Damn, man, aw Dude," Doug groaned and began to stroke in and out of Rip's tight ass, racing toward a climax.

Then they gathered up their shower stuff and walked to the communal bathroom.

"That guy Bruce was talking to; you know what room's his?" Doug asked casually.

"No; don't even know his name," Rip said, feeling a strange twinge of jealousy.

The shower room was packed; nearly every occupant of the fourth floor was washing away the weekend. The noise level was deafening; sound bouncing off the tiled walls and floors.

But there was no sign of Bruce or his new friend.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers