Quiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
4,984 Followers

Chapter 7

Melanie was thrilled when Rip was polite to her sorority sisters, did not seem to be embarrassed to say that he was there to pick her up.

She nearly swooned when Rip too her hand in his as they walked to the small restaurant.

Gino himself smiled and seated them. He then complimented Rip on 'bringing cute girl come see me, eh?'

"I uh, I didn't bring her here for you, dude," Rip laughed. "I brought her here for me."

Melanie Sue was sure this was love.

Afterward, Rip took Melanie Sue to the indoor archery range and signed out two compound bows and two quivers. The Student manager smiled, recognizing Rip from Rip's attendance with Doug and Bruce.

"Okay, I'm really not good at this, but..." Rip admitted as he stepped up behind Melanie and showed her how to notch the arrow and draw back the string as he'd been shown.

They were both terrible at it, but both had a great time laughing and encouraging each other.

"Thanks," Rip smiled as he returned the equipment.

"Welcome; have a great night," the student encouraged.

"I'm sorry, but I got an eight o'clock class in the morning," Rip said.

"Oh, God, me too," Melanie agreed. "Botany. About put me to sleep too."

They made out in the living room of her sorority, and finally, Rip left.

"Ooh, Melanie!" one of Melanie's big sister cooed. "He's cute!"

"So, what did you guys do?" another big sister asked.

Rip was at his desk, studying, when Doug, Bruce, and Bruce's new friend, Harvey, came into the room.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Doug asked Rip.

"Rip had a date tonight," Bruce informed Harvey.

"Went great," Rip smiled "We're going to hit Benny's next time."

"That's that fat girl hangs around Vickie?" Harvey asked.

"Dude, she's not..." Rip angrily retorted.

"Calm down, Dude," Doug said. "She's not skinny, huh?"

"Sorry, man," Harvey apologized.

"Um, hey, um," Harvey protested as Bruce unzipped his slacks.

"What?" Doug asked, also unzipping his shorts. "We came here 'cause your roommate's in your room, right?"

"Yeah, but uh," Harvey said, nodding his head toward Rip.

"Don't worry; he's cool," Bruce encouraged, using a large hand to push Harvey to his knees.

Any response Harvey might have had was cut short by Bruce forcing the head of his erect cock into Harvey's mouth. A small squeal escaped as Doug reached around and unbuttoned Harvey's shorts. He shoved the boy's shorts down, revealing a slender, pasty white ass and a fairly small erection.

"Here, you want..." Doug said, offering Rip the jar of lubricant.

"Before you completely ruin it?" Rip smiled, unscrewing the jar.

Harvey let another squeal out when he felt Rip's pudgy fingers began to fuck in and out of his rectum, smearing lubricant around.

"Go slow," he moaned

Rip then greased up his throbbing erection and knelt down behind Harvey.

He had been fucked up the ass several times, but Rip had never put his cock into anyone's ass. But he was experienced enough to know, no matter how much he wanted to, shoving his cock in to the hilt in one thrust was not the way to do it.

Beads of sweat popped out on his forehead and on Harvey's forehead as Rip slowly forced his way into the tight hole.

"Ugh!" Harvey moaned as the fat cock popped in past his sphincter

"Aw!" Harvey grunted as Rip reached around and gave his small erection a few strokes.

Bruce continued to fuck Harvey's sucking mouth as Rip slowly forced his cock into Harvey's squirming rectum. Bruce suddenly tensed up and Harvey gurgled happily as Bruce filled his mouth with warm semen. He didn't have time to catch his breath before Doug was sliding his fat cockhead into his mouth.

"Ugh!" both Harvey and Rip grunted as Doug forced Harvey back onto Rip's cock.

"Aw shit," Harvey mumbled around Doug's cock as his own cock spurted a good size of semen into Rip's waiting palm.

Within minutes, Rip had a pretty good rhythm going, thrusting in and out of Harvey's tight ass while Doug waited his turn. Bruce was again fucking Harvey's face.

"Argh!" Rip finally choked out and spewed what felt like a gallon of semen into Harvey's clutching anus.

He knew it was impossible to squirt that much semen, but he felt like he'd ejaculated quite a bit into Harvey by the time he managed to weakly pull his cock out.

Doug wasted no time in sliding his massive cock into the small young man and Bruce groaned as he filled Harvey's mouth again.

Harvey took all Doug had to give, squealing and whimpering happily when Doug blasted his own semen into Harvey's bowels. Then he pulled up his shorts and left, going down one flight to the Sophomore level.

Bruce and Doug weren't finished, even if Harvey was. Both men took turns fucking Rip's tight backdoor until all three had come again. Then they walked to the showers, Rip telling them about his date that evening.

"You went out with that fat ass pig?" Bobby, Bruce's roommate sneered as he was leaving a shower stall.

"At least he had a date," another boy challenged.

To Rip the boy smiled, leaning out of his own shower stall.

"Saw you guys at the indoor range; looked like you were having fun," the boy said.

"Dude, it was great," Rip whooped and the boy smiled wider before ducking back under the shower spray.

"Don't listen to Bobby; dick's just jealous," the boy advised as he turned his shower off.

*.*.*

Bobby flunked nearly every one of his Mid-term exams. He was also on Behavioral Probationary status, due to the numerous complaints from fellow students, male and female, regarding his offensive language.

He failed every Final Examination and was told he would not be returning to Harvester's College.

Rip passed every class with a solid 4.0. The University of Louisiana at Monroe did let him know he was now eligible but Rip declined.

ULM did not have Doug Percy there to fuck Rip up his tight little ass. ULM did not have Bruce there to fuck Rip's face.

ULM did not have Melanie Sue Landers there to hug and kiss him and tell him she loved him.

Rip's parents loved Melanie Sue on sight and welcomed her into their small, comfortable home.

Melanie Sue's parents loved Richard Pennington. They insisted on calling him 'Richard' instead of Rip, though.

Rip started taking a larger roster of classes and managed, just barely, to graduate with Melanie's class.

They married before the ink was dry on their sheepskins and both took jobs in Chicago; she at a law firm as a paralegal, and he at an insurance company in sales.

They were married three years; Melanie Sue pregnant with their second child, before Melanie Sue found out her husband was a closeted homosexual.

They tried for two more years to make the marriage work before Melanie Sue came to a decision.

She could either commit suicide; the stress of wondering every time Rip went out, if Rip was coming back was getting to be too great.

Or she could let him go.

She had to admit, though, the stress had been miraculous for her physique. The stress of wondering and worrying had caused a tremendous drop in her appetite. Melanie's skin had also cleared up, partly because of diet, partly because of learning how to use better cosmetics. And her hair, although still quite oily, was also more manageable because she used better quality shampoo.

A lawyer at her firm handled her divorce, and then hustled her into bed.

Melanie Sue had to admit, Richard had been a good lover, but he had lacked the animal passion that Travon Jackson had.

Travon also had three inches more cock than Richard had and Melanie could see why some girls preferred black cock.

Travon, however, lacked the love and tenderness that Richard possessed, so the affair between Travon and Melanie Sue didn't last long. But they did remain good friends and occasional fuck buddies when Melanie Sue wasn't seeing someone.

Rip was a wonderful father to their son and daughter, and also remained quite loving and attentive to Melanie Sue. He kept his homosexuality a secret from his children, as well as his parents and her parents.

To both sets of parents, he freely admitted to having an affair, owning his part in the dissolution of the marriage. He didn't' tell them that it had been an affair with seven inches of thick cock, letting them think that Terry Smith was a woman.

An automobile accident and a spinal injury ended Bruce's football dreams. A loving Physical Therapist helped Bruce regain the use of his legs and Bruce found his own calling in life. He became a Physical Therapist, specializing in working with children.

Doug was selected by the Buffalo Bills in the seventeenth round at the Combine and was cut before their first preseason game. No other team picked him up.

Harvey tried to be sympathetic, supportive, but Doug flew into an alcohol fueled rage and nearly beat the scrawny man to death.

While in prison, Doug found out he liked being fucked up the ass almost as much as he liked fucking someone's tight ass.

Harvey was waiting for him when Doug was released after three years and eight months, and after gaining nearly a hundred pounds of flab.

And that's it. Just a quick little tale of getting some tail.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

I do thank you for reading my stories; I do thank you for leaving comments.

Richard Ignatius Pennington, Rip, is a character from my story 'Golden Summer' which can be found in the FIRST TIME category. I didn't like how he just abruptly left that story and felt he deserved a little fleshing out.

And now, for my disclaimers, which quite often garner more comments than the stories.

Yes, I need an Editor. No, I do not want an Editor.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's not long enough.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's stupid shit and...

Yes, my writing sucks.

Now, don't we all feel better?

Have a great day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
4,984 Followers