R & B

Story Info
A Black love story in America.
1.4k words
3.44
41.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

It's nine in the afternoon and detective Richard Luther of the Boston police department comes home. He's a six-foot-six, fairly large black man in his twenty fourth year living on God's green Earth. He has caramel-colored skin, curly hair and pale brown eyes. Home sweet home, those are the words on his mind. A bright smile comes on his face when he turns around and is greeted by a rather fabulous sight.

Before him stood his girlfriend, Bianca Dune. Richard smiled at her, and nodded appreciatively. Bianca looked at her man, and grinned. A five-foot-ten, jet-black woman in her mid-thirties with short hair and wide brown eyes, Bianca Dune was a vision of beauty. Looking at her, you'd never guess that she worked as a corrections officer at Massachusetts's largest women's correctional facility. Clad in matching black bra and panties, this curvy beauty was a sensation. She turned around, showing her man what her mama gave her. A forty-inch black booty that looked so fine you would have thought it could move around by itself without needing the body for support. Richard licks his lips, and gestures for his woman to come to him.

Bianca smiles and walks in a provocative mode toward the man she loves. Richard takes her into his arms and embraces her. Quietly, they look at each other. It is so good to finally be together after such a long day. Today, Richard has had to deal with all kinds of madness at work. A female bank robber, a corrupt probation officer and a psychotic bus driver. All in one day. Richard made three arrests that day. One hell of a day. The two of them kissed, and in that moment all the horrors of the job were forgotten. Richard left behind the men and women he arrested today. Bianca forgot about the riot which occurred at the women's correctional facility. They were so relieved to be with one another.

Richard took Bianca into his arms and she laughed as he made his way to the bedroom. Gently, he put her down. Bianca looked at her man. Why, today, officer Bianca took down a six-foot-two, 240-pound female inmate who almost choked the life out of a five-foot-four, 140-pound male corrections officer. Bianca was a fighter who didn't take crap from anyone. A scrapper from her days as a tomboy in Dorchester high school. Yet in Richard's arms, she was simply his lady. It was that simple. Outside, she had to be tough and strong but here, she could let go and trust him. Trust the man she loved, the fine and masculine black man who made her heart skip a beat the first time she laid eyes on him.

Richard looked at Bianca. Smiling, she unbuttoned his shirt and he helped her. The shirt went flying across the room, followed by his pants. Gently, she pushed him down on the bed. Laughing, Bianca threw her bra off and then kicked off her panties. Richard pulled Bianca into his arms and kissed her once more. His hands held her round face and he looked into her lovely eyes. Bianca looked at her man, and tenderly whispered that she loved him. Richard grinned and issued the exact same statement. He loved her too. They had been together for a while.

Bianca grinned as Richard whispered sweet words into her ear. He kissed her lips, then her neck. His tongue trailed a path down to her chest and his mouth firmly latched itself on her left breast. He began suckling on her. His hands were running all over her firm body. She felt his gentle yet knowing touch on every curve, every surface and each tight crevice. Bianca moaned when Richard's fingers gently probed her vaginal opening. She spread her legs, welcoming him inside her. His fingers played with her insides, probing and exploring deep within her. His was not a wandering touch. He knew exactly what he was doing and where he was heading. When he finally made her cum, she screamed at the top of her lungs. It was glorious.

Bianca looked at Richard. He grinned at her, and once more she kissed him. Lovingly, she began to please the man who had brought her enormous pleasure. She kissed his lips and neck, making her way down to his strong, muscular and hairy chest. Richard moaned when her mouth finally reached his groin. Bianca held his cock in her hand. Seven and a half inches of thick and uncircumcised black penis. Bianca licked his balls before taking them into her mouth, gently sucking on them. She went back to the penis itself, and engulfed it as well. Richard thrust into Bianca's mouth, moaning in pleasure as she sucked him. Bianca felt his hard cock throbbing within her. Richard screamed loudly, warning her that he was about to cum. When he did, Bianca ingested his seed. Tasted his essence. It was fine and masculine, absolutely glorious.

Moments later, the two of them lay entwined in each other's arms. Bianca looked at Richard. His expression was rather serene and he seemed pleased. She smiled. She absolutely loved seeing him like this. An idea sprang from the depths of her mind. Something she once swore she would never do but now that she was with the right man, she was seriously aching to do. She told him. Richard's eyes went wide. Bianca grinned. He grinned wickedly. Yes, this was something he had fantasized about as well. Although they had regular sex more times than either of them cared to count, this was something they had never done.

They began to prepare one another for this. Bianca lay on the bed and Richard once more spread her legs. This time, his tongue and fingers probed her anal opening. When his tongue slipped into her ass, Bianca gasped. Never before had she allowed anyone to do this to her. Richard continued what he was doing. Probing and licking her down there, as if it were the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. This went on for some time, until she told him that she was ready. Richard put on a condom and Bianca handed him the bottle of Vaseline. For lack of a better lube, this would have to do.

Bianca looked at Richard as he moved into position. He looked so fine and masculine. Truly, there was no one else that she would ever consider doing this with. No one that she loved more. Also, she was curious as hell. When she felt his hard manhood press against her back door, she gasped. Slowly, Richard entered her. He pushed his cock into her hole. Bianca's eyes widened at the intrusion. She had never felt anything like this before. Richard looked at her. She nodded. Richard continued to make his way inside her. He couldn't believe what he was feeling. The warmth and tightness of her hole was unlike anything he had ever felt before. Bianca winced as he took her like this.

Never before had she had anything intrude in this region of her body. It was something she never thought she'd go. But for him, and to indulge her natural curiosity, she was finally trying it. As Richard's cock made its way into her, it hurt a bit. She winced. Yet slowly but surely, the pain she felt began to be replaced by a curiously pleasant sensation. It felt good. Bianca smiled and began fingering her pussy as Richard took her. He was thrusting into her, swift and strong. Bianca urged him on, now craving the sensation he brought out in her body. When he finally came, Richard screamed out loud in pleasure.

Richard's head rested on Bianca's chest. His hard cock remained buried deep inside her tight crevice. He looked at her. Bianca smiled. That last lovemaking session was more intense than anything they had tried before. Slowly, Richard removed himself from her. Bianca winced as his cock left her hole. The two of them looked at each other. This was new territory for them. Bianca looked at him, trying to read him. She who once joked about this sex act had just done it. She once thought it was reserved for chicken heads, women of the lowest caliber. Now, she knew better. This was a sexual act between two consenting adults in a romantic relationship. Nothing more and nothing less. There was no shame in it. As Richard pulled her into his arms, Bianca smiled and kissed him. She promised herself that this wouldn't be the last time they did something like this. Far from it. Like Pandora's Box, a new gateway had been found to the realm of pleasure. Once it was discovered, it would never be the same.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers