R and L's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Lee, No, Don't go. I feel the same way." Then he kissed me again. I think this is his way of shutting me up and for us to not change our minds. The kisses grew hungrier and soon there was no clothing left.

I laid down across the big King size bed. I was staring up at this gorgeous man thinking. I hope this last forever. The next thing I knew, he had inserted a finger and was moving it in and out. Oh god, that felt so good. Oh my, he was working two fingers in and out. I know I am already close to having an orgasm. Then he inserted three and had lowered his head and was kissing and stroking my clit with his tongue. Oh my god, that did it, I went over the edge. The fireworks were like nothing I had ever felt before. He kept licking and sucking until I had come down from that excitement. The next thing I know, he was reaching into the bed side drawer and had rolled on condom. At least one of us was capable of thinking. He started to crawl on top of me and spread my legs wide. His manhood was at the head of my entrance. Then he bent down over my breasts, and started to nip and suck them, while stroking his head up and down my slit. I am getting wet all over again. I have never had foreplay this good. He takes one of his hands and tweaks one nipple while sucking on the other. He moves between the two. It's like he can't get enough of them. Then he pressed his kisses up my neck and down to my breast all over again. I was ready for him. I think he knew this and that is why he kept playing. He brought me to the edge just to pull back before I toppled.

"Damn it, Lee. I need you in me now stop the Bullshit before I fall over." Just like that it was over. He was in me and I had fallen over the edge for my second orgasm of the night. Our lips were now touching and doing an exotic dance. He was moving in and out and gaining speed with his rhythm. I then added my own rhythm into meeting his. Soon, it was too much for both and we crashed over the edge together. I feel my own orgasm just as I feel his speed spill into the latex. Oh god, that was the most amazing sex I have ever had with anyone.

He got up and went and got one of the wash cloths out of the bathroom and cleaned up. He crawled into the bed with me and drew me closer. It was like this is where I was supposed to be. Low and behold, we are under the covers and I hear my Love, Jack, jump up on the bed. Who am I to tell him no. He was after all one of the reasons for all this. As I was drifting off to sleep, I remembered I wanted to ask Lee something.

"Lee?" I say half asleep.

"Yes, Rena?" I hear him say.

"Why cocoa?"

I hear a small chuckle from him with a " Because I didn't want you to think I was hitting on a person I just tried to run over by offering them a beer, when the woman I saw in front of me was drop dead fuck me now dressed. I was trying to be the gentleman."

And with that, I was sure this was going to last longer than the one night stand.

*** Epilogue ***

1 year later

"Jack and Bo! You get down right now or your gonna be in trouble!"

I hear a small chuckle from behind, as I feel my man's arm rap around me. "At it again boys? No jumping on the couch. Momma's rules, you two dogs know that. Off with you?" Of course Jack looks my way giving me that, but I am your favorite look.

"Not working this time, off." He jumps down from the couch.

"I am so glad we decided to get Jack a friend. I Love Jack and Bo. My two huge dobie's but really, hunnie, next time let's stick with better obedience training, for you and them." I said laughing.

"Oh, darling, you know you like to train me. I love you!"

"I love you too. " As he was holding me, I was remembering that a year ago within my two week vacation and his, we had decided that we loved each other and within six months moved into Cabin 3 to remodel Cabin 2 which is now our three bedroom home, gotten married and now are living happily on our property. We still own the cabins and CJ and Kevin still run the Cabin rentals. They had their first baby last May. Rylee Jay Parker or RJ for short. RJ looked just like her parents, cute brown hair, brown eyes and I am sure she will be just as tall. LSS home operations base is now Cabin 3 along with my work at home security. We decided to make sure work stayed work, when I moved here. His business is booming and mine is well, ready for another vacation. I couldn't ask for a better life. Who was to say, that deer, a crazy dog and some cocoa, were to ever change my life. Oh, I guess I had better tell him the last thing, while I am thinking of it.

"Lee, hunnie, sugar?"

"Oh, damn woman, what did I do know? " He said smiling

"Just thought you might like to know, we are going to need to go shopping for some items before nine months comes around."

"Um, okay but I am not sure why it has to be nine months." He said confused.

I just laughed and waited for him to catch up. I saw the expression on his face the minute that he did. It went from smiling to full blown ecstatic. Guess I will have 4 loves now instead of 3 and who is to say there won't be anymore?

"Rena, I love you and I am so glad that Jack got in my way."

"I love you too. I am so glad that you stopped by with the Shiner instead of the cocoa. Or is it, I am glad that I hit the deer, or that jack had you stop, or ..." I got nothing further because he kissed me as hard, passionately and as furiously as he could letting me know to shut up. Yes. That was definitely his way of telling me I talked too much and I love every minute of it.

12