R.E.D. Tiger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when it hit me, these two were the werewolf and vampire versions of me. What I'd be if I was either one of the two. I could feel an energy radiating from the two, it called to me. Some vestiges of the hybrid strength I had yet to claim was locked deep inside me, and becoming an Alpha must have awakened the dormant werewolf side bringing me to this place. I wondered how I should open these cages, or even if I really wanted them opened. I looked at the vampire me and he smirked once again, a kind of knowing smile as if he realized that the time for him to be free was close at hand. I stared blankly back, still no idea if I wanted to free him and with even less of an idea how to do it. As if reading my mind the vampire raised a pale slender finger and pointed down to my hand.

Looking down I saw large key ring materialize in my closed hand. The key ring kept with the theme, as it was made of wrought iron and two wrought iron keys hung from it. Looking back at the vampire me he motioned impatiently for me to open the door to his cell. Putting aside my doubts I figured I might as well open the cages, I already had the power of the host and this just seemed like the last pieces of it. To not have it would be foolish and may even prove fatal one day. Slowly I reached toward the cage, inserted one of the keys and twisted till I heard the lock come free. Turning quickly I repeated the same thing with the werewolf's cage.

I stepped back as both cages swung open with a creak and the two released captives stood before me. The vampire and werewolf turned one each other both bearing their teeth. The werewolf me growling and the vampire me hissing. Then just as I thought they would attack each other they turned on me. Before I could react the vampire bit me right in the next while his werewolf counterpart slash me across the chest. They both steeped back and I saw huge grins on the both of their faces, and then... they were gone.

Vanished into thin air, no trace of either one. Craning my head, I looked around. Off in the distance I could see a door. Hopefully my way out of here.

After I opened the door I realized that I was still standing in front of Al. It seemed like everything I just saw was just in my head. I opened my mouth to speak but as soon as I did a yellow shock wave poured out knocking everyone back and raising a cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared everyone in the clearing had reverted to their human form.

Al and Swai-lo looked around in surprise before turning to me.

"How...?" Swai-lo started.

"Hey don't ask me. I have no clue what's going on." I lied. Swai-lo left the stage grumbling about making some calls or something and left me and Al standing looking at each other. An awkward silence fell over the entire place before I tentatively spoke,

"Um hello people, er werewolves, my name is Alan Thorton and as of now I am officially your alpha." I told the mass of gathered people.

"Unfortunately I have business to attend to out of the country so I won't be here to actively run things," I paused to let that sink in before continuing," which means that while I'm gone someone else will have to be in charge."

I proceeded to scan the crowd looking for a specific person. Spotting the tall, black haired youth I smiled and pointed.

"You. What's your name?" I asked him already knowing the answer.

"Navarro sir." he replied rather nervously. I smiled at him again before saying,

" Alright Navarro you're in charge while I'm gone." As I said this I could see the people in the crowd looking bewildered at my choice.

"If you need any advice while I'm gone turn to Swai-lo and Al. Take their advice but remember ultimately all the decisions rest on you and I'll hold you accountable when I get back."

Saying that I hopped off the stage and walked towards the exit the assembled demorphed Lycans moving out of my way as I do. Getting out of sight I scanned around one more time before scaling a building. I cast the werewolf's hideout one last glance before I took flight anxious to get back home.

When I arrived back home I quickly made my way to the secret underground bunker to stash away all the evidence of my recent activity. After making sure everything was alright I bid a quick goodnight to both Q and Aida and made my way to the bathroom. Shower taken care of I quickly found myself in the bed.

As I lay there I contemplated my actions of the last few days, from deciding to work with the government again and my new found status as a clan alpha, things in my life seemed to be getting more hectic, when a few months ago all I really wanted was to settle down. Well fretting over it all night wasn't going to do me any good. Perhaps this trip to London would serve to calm me down. Besides dealing with that mission from Shark all I had to look forward to was a couple of board meetings with various companies, not much excitement to be found there. Deciding to let the future worry about itself I turned over to go to sleep because in the present... I have a flight in the morning.

*****

And I'm back, phew it feels like it been forever. But my personal life has taken a bit of an upheaval with my aunt dying around last Christmas and my father dying back in April it been a very trying time in my life. But for now I'm happy to be able to say that I'm back to writing.

Now about the story, this chapter had my first fight scene and Alan didn't really have any trouble taking down his opponent. As this story and many other of mine will have more fights in the future any helpful criticism and tips for writhing fights is appreciated. As always feel free to leave comments and vote and thank you all for remaining patient with me.

-TNWTBOD