R Is for Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

"James, my love, I'm going to go out of my mind if you don't screw me right now."

I couldn't let her wait any longer. Pausing at her entrance with my cock resting between her lips I took hold of her hips with both hands and pushed hard.

Rita groaned as I forced my hard rod into her. Once completely buried to the hilt I paused again while she came to terms with my intrusion and then began to push slowly in and out of her, she felt fantastic. My rhythm quickly increased and Rita pushed back onto me with increased vigour as I pumped into her. I clasped her arse and rubbed at her silky stocking clad thighs, humping her hard as she buried her head in the duvet.

I pulled out, turned her over and climbed in between her legs. I pulled them up over my shoulders and Rita grabbed my cock, which was still coated in her juices, and guided me back into her. I pushed into her forcefully in one fast hard stroke, making her cry out in delight and pain as it probed her depths.

"Come on Rita, let yourself go" I encouraged, not that she needed much encouragement.

With that she really began to scream out loud. We were lucky it was a well soundproofed room otherwise the whole floor would have heard.

"Harder, James," she pleaded desperately between cries.

Happy to oblige I plunged harder still into her as she slid her legs from my shoulders and wrapped them around the small of my back to help pull me harder into her. God she was horny.

"I'm coming, James" Rita gasped between breaths as I continued relentlessly.

I could feel myself that familiar tingling behind my balls warning me of my own approaching climax. Rita clawed mercilessly at the bed-sheets as her orgasm racked through her, her clit shooting her hot wet cum messily up and over her voluptuous tits. Her climax seemed to go on for ages and all the while I could feel mine coming ever closer as I continued to screw her all the way through her own peak.

"I'm nearly there Rita" I gasped heavily myself.

"Yes come on baby, fuck me!" she urged, pushing her hips up eagerly to meet my thrusts.

I shoved my cock in to the limit as my cum shot forth, hard, deep inside her. Yes!! I fell forward, exhausted, as she buried her tongue deep within my mouth again. We lay next to each other as we gathered our breath.

"James, my lover, I need to shower and change. I've not done with you yet, though I've had more than my money's worth already!"

I stared into her beautifully made-up eyes, she was smiling. So was I.

"Rita, I'm spent. I've never had such erotic sex with such a gorgeous woman!"

I closed my eyes as we kissed tenderly, then I lay still, content, satisfied, not sleeping but just resting as I heard her moving round in the adjoining bathroom.

I may have dozed slightly but I stirred when I heard movement in the bedroom behind me. I turned, and gazed in wonderment at the sight before me.

"You like?" she asked teasingly.

Rita was standing in the doorway . She was wearing a long silky gold negligee which covered whatever other lingerie she might have been wearing. I gasped.

"Oh my God, Mrs Kenyon. I'm in heaven."

I could feel my cock rapidly swelling again, very rapidly indeed.

She smiled provocatively and opened her negligee to reveal a red-and-gold trimmed half-cupped basque and G-string. The cups in her basque pushed together and lifted and exposed her magnificent breasts, her nipples teasingly half-revealed. It accentuated her sensuous curves, the attached suspenders led down to lace topped sheer stockings which in turn ran down to perilously high gold stilettos.

"The night is still young, my lover!" she teased, reaching down to pick up the two glasses she had brought from the other room.

She nestled on the bed beside me while I feasted my eyes on her wondrous body, kissing and nuzzling her neck as I sipped my scotch. She was caressing my upper thigh, I couldn't help watching her explorations as her beautiful fingers slid up to tease my erect organ.

"I do so like young men, James, though I have to say you are by far the sexiest guy I've bedded for a long, long time."

I kissed her neck gently. OK so she'd had other lovers but I didn't care. Right there and then she was mine. I took her empty glass and put it with mine on the bedside table, wrapping my arms round her and wondering just how much of this was lust and how much was love. I leant forward and ran a hand up her inner thigh and gently stroked her long clitoris, erect once more, through the lacy gold G-string. She opened her legs willingly as I slipped my hand under her and stroked her through her silky gusset. She gasped and threw her head back with eyes closed as I reached back and rubbed her damp arse-lips through the thin material. I stopped and she opened her eyes to see why.

"Turn around" I said, and she did as requested.

"Bend over" I continued.

Again she complied, gripping tightly onto the bed-head in front of her. I caressed her protruding bum with my hands and again slid one hand underneath to rub her through her panties. She began to moan again as I recommenced my actions. Slowly I dragged her G-string down, helping her wriggle out of it before rubbing her now-exposed arse-hole which glistened before me and beckoned me to touch it. I slid one finger, then two, inside her and she gasped lovingly as they worked their way in and out of her. I cuddled behind her and pushed my face up close to her hole. She could obviously feel my hot breath on her and held her own breath in anticipation. She let out a long slow moan as my tongue gently trailed across her arse-lips and she pushed herself back onto my face.

"Yes, just there" she hissed as I buried my tongue deeper into her and began to lick her hard.

My fingers burrowed inside her again and I licked her lovely ring as I found her g-spot. This drove her mad and she came almost instantaneously, pushing desperately against me as her orgasm reverberated through her entire body and her cum shot all over the bed. As her convulsions continued I quickly forced my stiff cock all the way into her. She cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm lengthened whilst I humped her furiously.

"Oh my God, James, my darling, fuck me. Fuck me hard, fuck your lover ...ooh!"

Rita's shuddering went on for ages as I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto me, my hands roaming across her suspenders and stocking clad thighs. Finally it subsided slightly and she gasped for breath between groans as I continued to pump into her. I was amazed at her stamina and my own, we'd been fucking hard for over an hour almost continuously and there didn't seem to be any sign of the end of it. I withdrew briefly, she seemed disappointed.

"Don't worry darling, here I cum again" I joked.

I lay her on her back and moved on top, spreading her legs once more and lifting her backside off the bed for deeper penetration as I went in once more. I quickly built up a strong rhythm till I was pounding into her as deep and as fast as I could muster. I could see her own organ swelling yet again and managed to move one hand between our bodies to help wanking her. Our fingers met and jostled as me both fingered her and aroused her, I could see the tight foreskin on her clitoris glistening as its skin stretched tightly.

"Suck my heels my lover, suck my fuck-me stilettos" she asked me.

I slipped my lips round her gold stilettos and found the experience strangely erotic, whereas the effect it had on her was to make her even hornier and buck against me harder still. Then she wrapped her silken legs around my back as we both groaned equally loudly and again I could sense that my climax would soon be arriving. Rita had another orgasm herself and then, realising mine was close by my shortened breathing and quicker short strokes, she pushed me back out of her.

My legs shuddered as she took me in hand and wanked me furiously, wrapping her lips and tongue around the end of my knob until my semen shot forth. She swallowed most of it hungrily and sucked me dry. We kissed. I tasted semen on her luscious red lips, my semen, hers, my first cocktail of the night.

"Rita, you are without a doubt the most fuck-able woman I've ever met."

She smiled, we kissed. It was after three in the morning and I was shattered, and really so was Rita. We kissed more, we cuddled together, we slept.

I woke as the bright sunlight hit the bed. Rita was still sleeping beside me, still looking gorgeous. My mind flitted back, to the most erotic sex of my life, to Rita at the theatre proudly showing off her magnificent breasts, to her undressing and our love-making, to her in her sexy gold lingerie. And - I remembered everything. All of it. That swirling pendant!

I remembered her cock, her gorgeous cock and the cum it had shot and I had tasted, and I remembered the thrill as I had penetrating her arse and cum inside her. Inside HER. I reached round to touch and caress her cock. She stirred.

"Good morning, Rita" I muttered.

She looked up at me, realised where my hand was. She looked worried. Suddenly she was aware that I knew. Whatever trance she'd used the previous night had indeed been short-lasting. And since I'd woken up and was aware of the trick that had been played on me, there was a look of concern on the beautiful face in front of me. Maybe, just maybe, I might be angry. Maybe I'd resort to violence at such an outrageous piece of trickery.

I needed to reassure - her - quickly.

"Hell, James, I meant to leave, I didn't want you to...."

I put a finger on her lips to quiet her.

"Don't worry darling."

I kissed her tenderly, then more passionately as my hands moved round her to fondle her gorgeous prosthetic breasts. OK so they were falsies but they felt wonderful.

"I'm sorry, I misled you, it was wrong of me."

"I'm glad you did. I've never had such a passionate and erotic night of love-making in my life. Whatever you have between your legs, Rita, to me you're a gorgeous, sexy, slightly-older woman."

She smiled. She kissed me. I responded very positively and felt her hand slide down to cup my balls, to begin to stroke my cock to erection once more.

"What time do you have to quit the room, Rita?" I asked as I nuzzled her neck and caressed her voluminous tits.

"Er – about another two hours, I think" she replied.

"That sounds fine, Mrs Kenyon. Now, open your legs wide."

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers
12