Rabbit Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told ye we didn't have no fever. I feel good, Doc."

"I'm really glad you were right, Eb, it's nasty stuff. I hope Jenny doesn't have it either."

Doc began spraying disinfectant on his instruments and wiping them clean.

"I'd notice if she did, Doc. She ain't got no Rabbit Fever, but I shore hope you can cure that other stuff she's got. I shore do, Doc."

"Tell you what. I'm gonna examine Jenny for The Fever, then I'll go ahead and start treating her Libidinal Distress. Now, remember, once I start, she can't be interrupted. Improperly pulling somebody out of a hypnotic trance can be dangerous, and besides that, it will cause a relapse and make her affliction worse than it was to begin with, maybe even to the point that she can never be cured. You understand, Eb?"

"Yeah, I understand, Doc. You don't have to worry about me, I won't bother her."

"Good. Now, I'll take good care of her, Eb. I'll treat her just like one of my own, so don't you be concerned. When we finish, she'll be much better. Okay?"

"Okay, Doc. I understand. You're a good man, Doc."

Back on the porch, Eb said, "Well, I ain't got no Rabbit Fever, mama. I checked out clear as spring water, so I recon you don't got it neither."

"You mean you won't be hopping around like a little bunny rabbit?" Jenny giggled, holding her hands like paws up under her chin, bouncing her wrists in her best imitation of a rabbit.

Doc laughed. " Jenny, you go on up to the bedroom," he said, "and I'll be along in a minute."

"You gonna cure me if I've got Rabbit Fever, Doc?" Jenny said and leaned away from the railing to go inside.

"Of course, Jenny. I've cured lots of cases. You're in good hands."

"I hope so," she said without looking back as she swayed through the door letting the screen slam.

Doc pulled a card from his pocket, then said, "Look, Eb, I just noticed that I don't have a medication I'll need to treat Jenny's LDS. It's Gelsemium Sempavirens 6X, made by Boiron Laboratories. Here, I wrote it on this card. I need for you to go get me some. Okay?"

"I'll run down to Collins Drug and be back in a few minutes. Them Collins is purty good folks, even if they is Yankees. They been here fer about ten year and don't cause no trouble or nothing. I'll jest run right down there..."

"They don't have it, Eb. The only place you can get it around here is the Organic Pharmacy over in Asheville."

"Damn, Doc. Asheville's nigh eighty mile away. It'll take me four hours or more."

"I know, Eb, and I hate to send you, but I've got to have that medicine."

"That's a long way, Doc. Why don't we do this some other time so I don't have to drive all day."

"Okay, Eb, but I don't know when I'll be able to come back here. They're sending me to Kentucky for six months and I don't know where after that—could be California or some place. I don't know when I'll be able to get back here, could be a year of more and she's bound to be a lot worse by then. But if you want to wait, I understand. I'll just check Jenny out for Rabbit Fever and then be on my way."

"No, Doc, I don't want to wait. I want her cured. Right now. If you got to have that medicine, I'll go get it, but it might take me five hours or more."

"That'll be fine, Eb. She won't need the medicine until after I treat her, but she's got to have it when I finish or the treatment won't take. You go get it and be sure to give her one of those pills each morning and one at night. This treatment won't work without it, now, you hear?"

"Yes sir, I understand. I'll go get it if she's got to have it."

"Good. Now you go ahead and get going. I'd like to get finished up here and be on the road before dark. I'll probably be gone when you get back, but you be sure to give her that medicine."

"Okay, Doc. I'll just go tell the old lady I'm leaving."

"No, Eb. She'll start asking questions and it might ruin everything. We don't want her to know that she's being treated, at least not starting off—it works better that way. Now you go on, get on the road, so I can get started."

"All right, then. Whatever you say." Eb went on down to his pick-up and drove off down the mountain.

Jenny was tuning the radio on the nightstand as Doc entered the bedroom. "You like country, Doc?" she asked.

"Sure. I like all music, but why don't you find something softer, Jenny?"

She found the PBS station where classical music was playing. "Here's some old man's music. Is that what you like, Doc?"

"When I'm working on a young lady, I sure do."

She giggled. "I didn't know you were gonna work on me. I thought you were gonna examine me."

" I am gonna examine you. Does anything feel swollen?"

She made a face of mock surprise and said, "That's personal."

"Yeah, I know. Now hold still while I go to work." He stepped in close behind her, close enough to smell her perspiring skin. It had a sweet, natural smell, feminine and clean—not perfumed. He very gently brushed her hair aside and let his fingers trail ever so softly over the sides of her neck, tickling just beneath her ears and on out beneath her chin line.

She shivered.

In a low soothing voice, he said, "I don't feel any swelling, does that hurt, Jenny?"

"No, it doesn't hurt," she mumbled.

He ran his hands around her waist to her stomach and pressed on it, pulling her back into him, her firm, round ass bumping against his crotch. "Any pain there?"

"Hunh-uh."

"How about here. Does that hurt?" he asked, gently massaging as he let his long fingers roam on down over her abdomen, close to her mound.

"No, it doesn't hurt," she said.

"Good. Now hold still while I check your glands," he said and slid his hands up under her t-shirt. He squeezed her breasts, then began gently kneading them while letting his fingers trail over her nipples.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice catching.

"I'm checking your glands, Jenny. Does it hurt?" he asked, his mouth close enough to her neck that she could feel his breath.

"No, but, but..."

"Your nipples aren't sore, are they?" he asked, running his fingers around them.

"Doc, you better quit."

"I ain't finished yet," he said and, still fondling one breast, ran his other hand down inside her shorts searching for her slit.

"Doc," she gasped, squirming, half-heartedly trying to get away.

"Hold still Jenny," he ordered, gently caressing her clit with his long fingers, sliding them up and down through her slit.

"Damn, Doc," she said.

"Want me to quit, Jenny?"

"No, but..."

"I didn't think you did," he said and kissed her on the neck, tasting her sweet, salty skin.

"Wh, what kind of doctor are you?"

"The kind that can tell when a young woman has been neglected, Jenny," he whispered moving his hand a little faster. "The kind that knows when she's aching all deep inside like a little bunny rabbit in heat and needs a man to make that ache go away, needs a man to take care of her, give her what she needs, what she wants. Want me to take care of you, Jenny?"

"Eb might come in," she said her breath coming quicker.

"Eb's gone to Asheville, Jenny. I sent Eb to Asheville for medicine. He won't be back for hours. He won't bother us."

"Wh, what if he does come back? He'll kill me—kill us both. He can be mean, you don't know him."

"He won't, Jenny. He's not coming back." He slid a finger into her pussy, eliciting a small moan.

"But, but, what if he does?" she whined, squirming and whimpering.

"Then he's gonna see you getting fucked, Jenny. He's gonna see you all bowed up, squirming on my big, thick cock. And if he gives us any trouble, I'll kick his ass and fuck you some more."

"Oh damn, oh damn. You, you're getting me so, so...oh damn."

He walked her backwards a few steps until her legs bumped into the side of the bed, then laid her back, splaying her hair on the quilted bedspread, and removed her clothes. She looked like something out of Playboy. It amazed him that Eb had been able to keep other men away for so long, even back here in the mountains.

The sight of her lying there hot and naked was enough to make his dick hard, but the look on her face, that heavy lidded expression of lust and surrender women get when they're ready to fuck, almost caused him to lose control. He was tempted to take her hard and fast right then and there, instead he knelt on the floor, pulled her closer to the edge of the bed and buried his face in her pussy.

"Damn. Oh, damn," she cried.

She tasted good—sweet and salty and clean, much like her perspiration. Feminine. Again, he almost lost control. Squeezing her buttocks, he moaned and ran his tongue through her slit, then around her clitoris, before settling down to steadily licking it with the flat of his tongue.

Making little whining noises, she held her quivering hands up in front of her chest, fingers spread, as if to ward off the force taking control of both her mind and body. She had never had a man's mouth on her pussy. She had seen it on TV, but she had never felt it herself and it was overwhelming her. Her moans became louder, her body twitched and she couldn't hold her legs still.

He slid a finger into her tight, slick pussy and fingered her slowly as she moaned and squirmed. "Damn, baby," he said, unable to get over just how responsive she was. With his free hand, he kneaded her breast and tugged and teased her nipple while continuing to steadily lick, nibble and suck her swollen clit.

"Oh damn. Oh my damn. Oh damn, damn, damn," she whimpered, writhing, clawing the bedspread.

"God Almighty," he mumbled, struggling to control himself.

"Lordy," she screamed as the sensations overwhelmed her. "Oh lordy, lordy, help me." Her head felt as though it was expanding, drifting away from her body, like she was caught in some sort of carnival mirror that stretched and distorted her shape, then a tingling sensation shot like electricity from her nipples down through her abdomen to her clit and on into her ass and thighs. Pulsing rapidly, it grew in intensity until a bright white light exploded in her brain and spasms consumed her whole body, rolling through her, over and over, crashing like ocean waves as she jerked and shuddered, screaming, making loud yelping noises, her voice rising and falling with the spasms.

"That a girl," he cooed, giving her a minute to recover, kissing and biting the insides of her thighs while avoiding her hyper sensitive clit for the moment.

"Oh my Lord...I never...Oh Lord...I never," she gasped in broken sentences, fighting for breath.

"Me either, baby," he muttered. "Me either."

"Oh, my... Lord...Oh...my Lord."

"Baby, we're just getting warmed up."

"I'm already...warmed up... Lord, I've...never been...so warmed up. I thought...I was gonna die... Oh my God... I thought...I was gonna die," she panted, her breath still labored.

"You're okay, baby. I'm gonna take care of you. I'm gonna take good care of you. You just relax." He could feel her heart pounding as he held her, caressing her shoulders.

When her panting subsided, he kissed her breasts, and around her nipples, then nibbled and sucked them while running the head of his dick through her slit and around her clit. She arched her back and moaned, "Oh damn. Oh my damn. Come on. Come on."

He murmured into her ear, barely above a whisper, "Are you ready, baby?"

"Yes...Lord... I've never... been so ready."

"Me either, baby, me either," he groaned and pressed half of his dick into her.

She emitted a grunting moan as he penetrated her. He was thicker than Eb and she felt as if her whole crotch was being pressed apart. She could feel it down into her buttocks and thighs. It frightened her at first, then excited her—like when Eb took her virginity. She whimpered as he moved his dick slowly in and out, giving her a little more with each stroke, then she began to pant and make little yelping sounds between breaths. It felt like his dick was going all the way up into her chest.

He had never been with a woman so responsive. Every movement, every touch put her on the verge of orgasm and it was driving him crazy. He held back until he could resist no longer, then began pounding her as hard and fast as he could.

She came, bucking and screaming, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," but he didn't even slow down and continued pounding her. It was something she had never experienced before—Eb always came quickly and rolled over, finished for two weeks or more.

Overwhelmed, she quit moving—she couldn't move, nor did she need to as he continued to fuck her hard and fast. She just wrapped her arms around him and hung on, surrendering to the passion, letting it take her, withholding nothing, completely opening herself to him, reacting only with shrieks and moans.

He grunted instinctively straining to get every last bit of his cock into her, then came hard, shuddering. He shot a heavy spurt of cum into her, then collapsed, breathing hard with his heart about to jump out of his chest.

When she felt his ejaculation thump against her cervix, she came again, arching her back as she dug her heels into the mattress, gripped wads of quilt in each hand and tossed her head screaming, "Oh damn, damn, fuck, damn," over and over.

They lay side by side breathing hard, holding each other without speaking. He had never met a woman quite like her. She was young and extraordinarily beautiful, they had been right about that, and extremely sensual, perhaps the most sensual woman he had ever met. She didn't have much education and had been mistreated most of her life, but she was smart and had probably survived because of it. She was a loyal woman, he decided, who would be devoted to a man who treated her well—hell she had even stayed with Eb for no reason but loyalty—the kind of woman you could fall in love with.

"Lord, I never," she said.

"Me either, but get ready, because I gotta have some more of you, baby," he said and began to fondle her breasts.

"Lordy, you're gonna get me used to this, then what are you gonna do? Why Eb wouldda been done a long time ago. He ain't never done nothing like what you did. I'm still tingling all over. Is that Rabbit Fever, Doc?"

He laughed. "You never did buy that shit, did you?"

"I wondered, but you looked so honest and all, I just went along." She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him. "What do you do?"

"I'm a salesman, a pharmaceutical salesman. I sell drugs to doctors and drug stores. I saw you and Eb in town the other day and found out where you live." He ran his hand down to play with her pussy as he kissed her lips, then moved his mouth down to her breasts, kissing and nibbling all around her nipples, letting her feel his teeth. "Are you glad I did?"

"Uh-huh," she moaned softly as he sucked a nipple into his mouth, sliding his tongue down the under side of it, letting it feel the rough, bumpy top of his tongue as he sucked hard, then rolled his tongue over the top of it, letting the sensitive tissue of her nipple feel the soft smooth under side of his tongue. He did that a few times, then blew on her wet nipple. "Oh, damn," she said, "Oh my damn."

"Roll over, baby." He nudged her over onto her stomach and ran his hand over her ass for a few moments admiring its sheer perfection, then slid his hand down to her swollen labia. She spread her legs and moaned as soon as he touched her pussy. When she was wet again, he circled her clit with his fingers and slid his thumb into her slit. She sucked her thumb and ground against his hand, as he moved his thumb from side to side over her G-spot, getting her hotter by the second.

When she began bucking and moaning loudly, he removed his thumb and began fanning the side of his hand back and forth in her slit, running it down to touch her clit, then pulling it back up and away making her raise her ass to chase after it. Soon, she was up on her knees with her ass in the air and he moved in behind her. Wrapping one arm around her waist, he held her tightly and teased her breasts with his other hand while planting kisses on her back. "You can't get away now," he said, "I've got you, you little wench."

"I don't... want to get...away," she panted, squirming.

He ran his dick through her slit and over her clit a couple of times, then entered her, grunting as he drove his dick all the way in. She made a low guttural, moaning sound as her breath rushed out, then began to whimper and clinch his big cock as he stroked her, filling her tight pussy.

"Damn, baby, that's good. You're so fucking good."

"Oh, God, Doc. Oh my God."

Kneading her tit with one hand, he rubbed her clit with the other and kept fucking her steadily. His dick was driving deeply into her, touching her cervix, giving her a feeling she had never experienced before and his abdomen hitting her ass made a loud slapping sound. She had never experienced any of those sensations individually, let alone all combined and it was driving her wild. Yelping like a puppy, she clawed and bit the quilt, then screamed and almost passed out as she came jerking with spasms.

Suddenly Doc froze. Cold hard metal was pressing against his ass and balls. He whipped his head around to see what it was and got the barrel of a .357 Magnum jammed into his face. "Don't move a fuckin' muscle," the gunman said.

Doc froze. "Yes, sir," he said, then realized the man holding the gun was a Deputy Sheriff with a mean scowl on his face.

"Wh...what? Wh...what?...Don't...stop," Jenny said, breathing hard. She looked back to see what was wrong. "Hank!...Wh..what...are you...doing...here?"

"I came to make an arrest, Jenny, girl. This here fellow's rapin' you and I'm takin' him in."

"No," she squeaked in protest.

"You shut the fuck up, Jenny. I don't want to hear nothin' out a you. You just lie still, you hear me, girl?"

"He... wasn't... raping me... Hank!...He wasn't... raping me!"

"I told you to shut the fuck up, and that's what you better do," he said in a nasty enough voice to scare her.

"Just do as he says, Jenny," Doc said, "everything's gonna be okay."

"You climb off that bed real easy, mister, and do like you're told an' you won't git yourself killed. You hear me?" Hank said.

"Yes, sir, officer. Why don't you put that gun down. We aren't gonna give you any trouble," Doc said.

"I know you ain't Mr. fake doctor man, rapist, or I'll blow your fuckin ass off, balls and all," Hank said. "You don't want to fuck with me. Now git your ass over there and git your clothes on before I hand cuff you and take you in nekkid."

"Okay, Sherriff, but please put the gun down, I'm not gonna cause any problem."

"Okay, mister, but don't you try anything funny or you'll wish to hell you hadn't," Hank said lowering the gun and taking a seat on the bed beside Jenny. "And you just sit tight," he said to Jenny," patting her on the ass, then running his hand under her thigh to her pussy, "everything's gonna be all right." Jenny didn't utter a sound and spread her legs a little.

"I understand, Sheriff," Doc said as he started dressing, "I understand completely. We understand each other, I think."

"Now you're gittin' smart, mister doctor man."

"Tell me, Sherriff, how did you know I was here?" Doc asked politely as he zipped his pants up.

Hank laughed, happy to boast about his deductive powers. "Fuckin' Eb stopped in the diner to eat and told me about you. Said you were checking folks for Rabbit Fever. Said he was on his way to Asheville to get medicine for you." Hank laughed again. "I told him to go on to Asheville, but not dare tell anybody. Might cause a panic, I said. I got to hand it to you mister, nobody around here's ever been able get him away like that and a whole bunch have tried."

"There's gonna be hell to pay when Eb gets back, Sheriff. Wouldn't it be best to just let us go?" Doc said. "You can find a reason to come back some other time."