Rabbit Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was beginning to move on Hanks hand and Doc knew that the image of her squirming would be forever burned into his memory.

"Eb won't be any trouble, Mister and I don't think Jenny wants me to leave, now that the ice is broken, so to speak." Hank glanced back at Jenny and said, "You want me to leave, Jenny?"

"Hunh-uh," she moaned.

"I didn't think you did," Hank replied to her while smiling at Doc. "Now you git your stuff and hit the road while you can, mister. And don't come around here again. You understand?"

"You're the law, Sherriff, and I'm a stranger. I understand." Doc headed for the stairs.

By the time he reached the front door she was whimpering, "Oh damn. Oh my damn. Oh damn. Damn." When he reached his car, he heard her squeal—a reverberating sound akin to the feral scream of a mountain wildcat in heat signifying that she had just been mated.

She was the best piece of ass he had ever seen, maybe the best in the whole world and he had managed to fuck her, quite possibly freeing her in the process. He had hoped for more time with her, but it was not to be, at least for now, and as much as he hated it, that goddamn gun toting Deputy Sherriff Hank was fucking her and there was nothing he could do about it. Such was the way of the mountains and the wild and the world.

 

 

End