Rabbit: The Reunion

Story Info
The beginning of our journey together.
1.3k words
4.26
13.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rabbit just stood there breathless, shock, and awe etched into her face. It had to be him, just had to. Although she hadn't seen him in years, she could never forget his soft, strong face or the way he carried himself, exuding a sense of silent power. The way his tailored shirt hugged all the muscles of his back, the perfect fit of his trousers over that luscious ass. Just the thought of him put her body into overdrive; she felt her breasts swell as her nipples puckered into rock-hard nubs of flesh. Her panties tried to absorb all the juices her pussy was producing but to no avail, she could smell her own arousal. She calmed herself, took a long cleansing breath, and shook her head, trying to clear it and the image of him from her mind. He couldn't be here; it has to be her mind playing a trick on her. Rabbit had been thinking of him for some time now, on and off, throughout her life and always wondered what he was doing, what turns his life had taken after she left, if he had found another to replace her.

Leaving him was THE major mistake in her life. She never could see what was good for her, even if it was right in front of her. Everyone said they fit together like two pieces of the same heart. But no, she had to go and leave, scared of commitment, sacred of letting herself go, of giving over control to the one man, the only one who could love her for what she was and the way she needed.

"Oh Rabbit, get over it," she scolds herself. He's gone and there's not a damn thing you can do about it now. Sighing to herself, she walks over to the counter to check on her flight, a business trip to London for her father. He's grooming her to take over the business when he retires soon and she's been learning the ropes now for quite a while. The check-in clerk scans her ticket, politely asks her to place ALL her luggage in the weigh-in area, and hands her ticket back to her. Returning her passport and ticket to her purse, she watches her luggage roll of the weigh-in area to join the rest of her fellow travelers' bags to some place deep in the underbelly of the airport, hopefully to arrive safely with her in London and not Beijing or New Delhi.

"Ok, two hours to kill before I can relax on the plane" she says to herself. She must seem a bit strange to everyone, quietly talking to herself in the middle of the airport but that's just her way. Her mind processes things better when she hears them, and if someone doesn't like it, too fucking bad. Coffee, that's what she needs to relax a bit before she tackles the report for the meeting. Scanning the lobby, she spies a decent café, or what passes as decent in an airport lobby and heads towards it with renewed purpose.

"What can I get you Miss?" the young body behind the counter asks.

"Just a large regular, thanks, how much?" Rabbit answers as she digs in the bottom of the purse for change. Her coffee now in hand she takes up a lone seat near the windows of the lobby, they are floor to ceiling and have a wonderful view of the planes as they take-off and land. She's always been fascinated by them, traveling as much as she could just for the rush of the take-off and the view from above the clouds as the sun goes down and then up again. She sips her coffee, her mind traveling back to remember the past, with him, the report long ago forgotten.

He had just come off a double shift and all he wanted right now was a steaming hot shower, a good steak and a beer. Better yet a soft bed, fuck, he was tired, bone tired. But not so tired that he missed her as she walked into the airport, bags in tow. She was still beautiful, just the way he remembered her, his own walking wet dream. Petite, but with all the right curves in all the right places and she filled out that too strict business suit perfectly. Always attentions to detail, even the seams on the back of her stockings were pencil straight. And those heels, she always wore them, thinking herself too short, she never wore shoes with a heel smaller that 4". He stopped near the check-in counters, leaning against a ledge, and set himself up to watch her.

It had been so long. Yet the instant he saw her again he knew, she was still the only one for him. There had been others after her but none could compare, could fill the void in his heart and soul, none could scream so sweetly for him as she did. Seeing her now had his cock twitching in his pants. Remembering those hot late nights, with her bound to his four-poster king size bed, spread eagle, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweet sweat, all of her jewels open and available to him, writhing in pain and pleasure begging him to end her sweet torture and fuck her senseless. He knows now, in his heart, that before she gets on whatever plane she was scheduled for she will be his again. He has to have her.

"Hello Rabbit." She must be daydreaming, he thinks to himself, watching those planes through the window, twirling a piece of her blonde hair absentmindedly as is her habit, because she didn't hear him. Taking a step closer to her, he leans over her shoulder, inhaling her sweet intoxicating scent, he voices his arrival "Rabbit, I'm waiting."

A switch went off in her head, the urgent need to please, give, and serve rising from the dark recesses of her mind where she buried it after she left him so long ago. It came crashing to the surface in waves as she stood, automatically, straightened her suit, keeping her eyes downcast. It takes a good amount of time for her mind to realize what is happening, but her conditioning never disappeared, it was buried deep, along with the memories of her Master and the life she craved.

"Rabbit, I've missed you, look at me," he crooned to her as he slowly lifted her chin with his finger, making her look directly into the bluest pair of eyes she has ever seen. Eyes she falls into at a mere glance. She cannot speak, she tries, but before she can open her lips he softly places his fingers across them, instinctively she knows to remain silent.

She is shaking visibly, and in a public place, that is not a good idea. He reaches around her slim waist, taking a hold of her and effortlessly guides her to a more private sitting area of the lobby. "how, how are you here, you can't be here" she looks at him as if she is seeing a ghost, the ghost who holds her whole being, her soul in his hands.

"Shhh pet, it is me, I'm here, and everything is as it should be again. You will not leave me again," he tells her quietly, stroking her back with his fingers to help her calm and focus. The sound of his voice is so powerful to her, a drug she craves. Without realizing were she is she submits, slowly sliding down to kneel at the feet of her Master. She has not felt this alive in years, proud to be his again, to serve with pride and love. "Up pet, this is not the place to give me your submission," he commands. She rises and he envelopes her in his arms, arms so strong and powerful, but loving and gentle as well. His touch is enough to start the fire deep within in. "Where are you going?" he questioned, "because wherever it is, cancel it, you are coming home with me for good."

She smiles, a grin so large it lights up the whole of her face, "Yes Master, please take me home, for good this time." She knows now what she has always known in her heart of hearts she will be bound to him always.