Rabid at Grandview High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

"George, I wouldn't miss it for the world you made me feel so good." Then the principal swatted her ass and motioned for her to get dressed while he did the same and carefully put everything back on top of his desk just like it had been before their great fuck. He gave her one deep friendly kiss before unlocking the door and letting her go.

As the action unfolded in Mr. Harvey's office Gary was having his own experience in Mrs. Dean's office. The assistant Principal was not quite sure what to do with him. He was one of the smartest kids in the school with perfect grades. In fact, his grades were so good even a ten day suspension wouldn't affect them. Taking away extra curricular activities wouldn't piss him off as he was so easy going. Calling his parents wouldn't phase him as his dad would pat him on the back and his mom would just shake her head.

Not even threatening him with the cops would have an effect as he was smart enough to know he hadn't committed any crime. But, there just had to be some way of getting this young stud's cock inside of her throbbing pussy. When in doubt there was one sure fire thing that seemingly worked, especially on young hormonal kids like this one.

"So, Gary, What should we do with you?" The administrator queried as she came over and put a hand on his shoulder. Her stomach was only a foot and a half from his face with her big breasts practically hanging over his head. Reaching her hand behind her head she took out the clip that was holding up her hair. Her lovely locks fell around her face and halfway down her back; instantly making her look a little younger and as sexy as any woman Gary had ever seen.

"I don't know Mrs. Dean," the boy stammered out. He was almost inaudible as he was focused on her boobs. Then to his utter surprise she first unbuttoned the top button of her blouse followed quickly by the second one; now she was showing off her distinctive cleavage. She began caressing his shoulder with the hand she had placed there and scooted a bit closer watching his eyes follow the motion of her titties.

"That is much better I am cooler with that heavy jacket off and my hair down. Well anyway, young man, your punishment will have to be severe and probably last until the day you graduate in June. How dare you; are you staring at my breasts?"

"No, Mrs. Dean, there wasn't anywhere else to look as you are so close and everything." In fact, he could have looked elsewhere but then would have got in trouble for not looking at her when she was speaking to him. Vickie leaned forward so that her nipples were inches from his eyes and he could see the white lace of the top of her bra.

"Gary, I guess we'll just have to add lude conduct toward a staff member to your growing list of crimes. Well, you might as well get a good look and make the punishment fit the crime." Speaking of growing his prick was as hard as he could ever remember it forming a huge tent in his trousers. Scooting around in front of him she placed both hands on his shoulders keeping her tits only four inches from his nose.

"Mrs. Dean, I, I I don't know what to say; I just couldn't help myself." Those were the words Vickie wanted to hear from the horny lad.

"You mean like you couldn't help yourself with Marie's boobs in your little hiding place?" Reaching up she unbuttoned two more buttons revealing her entire bra to the boy leaving just two more to go.

"I guess not, ma'am," he responded almost lamely.

"Well, she seemed to be enjoying what you were doing to her. Let's see if you are really any good or not." Vickie slid up on the chair with her knees on each side of his thighs and wrapped her hands around the back of his head.

"Mrs. Dean what are you doing?" Gary's voice shrieked as he asked this still shocked that she was really trying to get sexual with him.

"I want you to show me what Marie and you were enjoying so much. So, get my bra off and kiss my boobies." Gary hesitated for a second; thoughts racing a mile a minute through his head. Impatient Vickie leaned all of the way against him and rubbed her melons in his face. This removed any doubt from the boy as his own sex drive took over.

The spongy bra covered orbs felt wonderful rubbing against him. But, Gary just had to see what they were covering up. His fingers went right to work on her last two buttons and he shoved the blouse off of her shoulders. As he reached behind her back to undo the clasps of the bra the older woman pulled his mouth up to his and rammed her tongue deep into his mouth giving him the kiss of a lifetime.

Eagerly Gary returned the passion of the kiss as he pulled the straps of the bra from her sides and shoulders. He couldn't help it as he gasped loudly and then gulped at the sight of the two perfect firm breasts in front of him topped with large brown nipples. In amazement he whispered, "Oh my God, your boobs are fantastic; I've never seen any that big except in nasty movies."

"Thank you, Gary, but talk is cheap, it is time to serve your ‘punishment' and do to my titties what you were doing to that little girl's. Come on and suck a real woman's boobs." Vickie could already feel her crotch getting moist as the boy's lips tentatively touched one of her nipples as he flicked his tongue out circling the areola.

She was so glad she had talked George into having the school buy her this oversized easy chair for her office to counsel troubled teens; it was supposed to make them feel more relaxed. But, Vickie had found it was a great seduction tool as well. Before long all four of the hands were working on her tits as Gary's mouth worked from boob to boob as Gary moaned, "Oh shit, yes these are great!"

"Is this what Marie was doing with you?" Vickie reached to the young man's crotch and frantically unzipped his fly and yanked out his manhood and began pumping her hand up and down its length. For a young guy he had a nice big cock she thought as she heard him let out a deep throaty grunt at her first upward pull on his shaft.

"Ugh, yes you're making me so hot," his voice muffled by the tit flesh his face was buried in. Her tits were now covered with the boy's slobber. He was actually a very good tit kisser but her bottom half was crying out for attention right now. Letting go momentarily of his cock she ripped his t-shirt off which nearly caused Gary to bite into the tit that he happened to be working on.

Aroused beyond sanity Gary ran one of his hands up her thigh until he reached her crotch and found that her inner thighs were burning hot. Not waiting for permission he unzipped the old ladies trousers. Sticking his fingers inside he found the silky material of her panties and gently began stroking just below her mound.

"So, young man, do you want to get fucked?" She knew it was a rhetorical question as there was no question in her mind that this young stud would be inside of her in a matter of minutes. Gary was getting very hot as her magic hand continued to work over his cock. He hoped she was about to give the green light because if she didn't he was thinking about taking his chances and ripping off the rest of her clothing.

"Fuck yes, Mrs. Dean I want to fuck you more than anything else in the world," he excitedly replied. It was the truth as the only thoughts in his mind were of this fifty something year old's sexy body. He wanted to taste every inch of her.

"Damn it call me Vickie. Then strip and kiss my ass," she commanded as she dropped his cock and climbed off of the chair. Vickie walked the few steps to her desk yanking off her trousers and panties as she went but leaving on her thigh high stockings and high heels knowing that this would drive the boy up a tree.

It didn't take Gary long to shed the rest of his garments and crawl up behind the rather large ass of the lady who was considered the biggest bitch in the school. She had now laid the top half of her body across the desk allowing her rump to stick out rather prominently. This was one thing that he and Marie hadn't done yet.

He had fingered Marie's shit hole and even tried to butt fuck her but she had not let him kiss her there yet. He decided to treat Vickie's tits just like he had her boobs. He must have done something right as soon he could hear her cooing softly and she was rubbing her high heel against his upper thigh. Her hands came around to her cheeks and she pulled them apart showing him her deep crack and the small puckering hole.

Gary wasn't stupid and had seen enough dirty movies that he knew that she wanted him to kiss her shitty hole. Part of him wanted to get up and leave as this might taste just awful. Summoning up his courage he licked and kissed toward the crack and eventually reached her little rosebud. To his surprise, he found it rather tasty and erotic.

Jabbing his tongue around her rectal muscles and licking around the rim as her moans got louder. Reaching a hand to her pussy for the first time he felt honey flowing freely out of her; she was unbelievably soaked. He tried shoving his tongue inside her shitty depths but only got it half way in as it was so tight.

Then without any warning, Vickie pushed him away and rolled over spreading her legs wide as she got into position on the desk. Gary was greeted by her sexy hairy pussy which was quite a contrast to Marie's shaved one. While the hair on Vickie's was still jet black long strands of beautiful silver and white hair ran through her pubic hair. The full pink cunt lips seemed to be calling to him to kiss them and he was about to do just that when Vickie changed his mind.

"You son of a bitch, get that cock in my pussy right now; come on fuck me!" As Gary got closer his cock poked the Assistant Principal's thigh and she immediately wrapped her fist around it guiding it to her hairy slit. As she wrapped her legs around the kid's ass she flicked his cock against her throbbing clit several times.

Then putting his erection at her heavenly opening she pulled it in and then used her legs to push him in the rest of the way. Gary couldn't believe how tight this old woman's cunt was. He always heard stories that older woman's cunts get looser with age and the more fucking a gal did the looser she got.

At this moment that theory seemed totally wrong as his cock was just as tight in Mrs. Dean's twat as it had been in Marie's. And with each thrust he could feel her pussy walls squeeze the hell out of his pecker. Grabbing her hips the boy slammed in and out of his older fuck mate watching as she played with her own breasts.

She was throwing her head from side to side as her hips violently jerked with the hard thrust of her partner's cock. He was on fire and knew he could not possibly last very long. Vickie yelled out, "Fuck me you little son of a bitch; come give me your cum; oh God you are mine for the rest of the fucking year!"

"Oh, Fucking God Vickie I am going to cum; Oh shit," Gary roared as he let go of a very large discharge of spunk in her hot tunnel. Vickie didn't let him stop encouraging him onward until wave after wave of orgasmic bliss ran through her body. Letting her legs fall she thought it would be wonderful ‘punishing' him the rest of the year.

Looking at the erection that had just slipped out of her pussy she couldn't believe how hard he still was. She had no problem with the taste of her own honey, in fact, she liked it. She had been in such a hurry to fuck this boy that she had skipped the cock sucking she had wanted to give him. Maybe it wasn't too late so she told him, "You aren't done yet young man climb up here with me and I'll show you what a sixty nine should be like."

Assuming the position he laid beside her on the long desk with his head at her tummy. She grabbed her new plaything and stroked it a couple of times before leaning over and licking his piss hole. Liking what she tasted she swung her leg over Gary's head and laid on top of him with her pussy right in his face. Gary didn't have to be told what to do and eagerly dug right in.

Vickie was ecstatic as the boy seemed to know exactly what to do with his mouth on her love muffin. He used his tongue masterfully on her clit and deep into her snatch. Getting down to business herself she licked up and down his shaft as if it were a Popsicle until virtually all of her cream was gone.

Then popping his cock head into her mouth she worked the rigid member deeper and deeper down her throat until her nose hit his balls. Breathing through her nose she mouth fucked Gary like a maniac. Both of them were moaning with their mouths full of the other's sweet treats. It didn't take long for the pair to have another thunderous orgasm.

Honey poured out of Vickie's twat in what seemed like amazing amounts to her young lover as he blasted a load of cum deep into her gullet. Licking her lips Vickie quickly reassumed her demeanor as the Assistant Principal as she put back on her panties. Looking down at the student's half limp prick she ordered, "Gary you will report here during every study hall for the rest of the school year and do whatever Mr. Harvey and I tell you to do."

"So, you want me to come here and have sex with you every day until I graduate, Vickie?" Gary asked this more confident in what he could say to this authority figure now. He stood up beside her and caressed her ass through her underwear.

"That is right, but you might not have sex with me everyday as we might find other ways for you to use your talents." She made sure to smile devilishly at him when she said this. It seemed the real secret of Grandview High School for the last few years was the amount of sex going on in the office and teacher's lounge. The most common punishment for disorderly students was sex education from a teacher or administrator.

Marie emerged from Mr. Harvey's a couple of minutes before Gary was freed by Mrs. Dean and paced nervously. Finally her boyfriend came out looking worn out. She ran over to him and threw her arms around him in a passionate hug. They walked hand in hand all the way to the townhouse complex where they both lived.

Sitting on the hill overlooking the swimming pool next to the clubhouse they began discussing what happened. It took an hour until they both knew all of the sordid details of their encounters in the office and that it wasn't over. Marie was surprised to learn that Gary might not only have sex with Mrs. Dean but others as well. But then she thought back and realized that Mr. Harvey had said Mrs. Dean knew what they were doing so she might not just fuck the Principal but others as well.

Giving each other a brief kiss the two students got up and went to Gary's home to study and make out. They reasoned there was no room for jealousy as they were both in the same situation. In fact, their love making seemed more sensual that night for some reason. The only downfall was that Gary's cock didn't seem to have much spunk in it. Marie was glad they both had study hall second hour so Gary's prick would be recovered in time for her after school each day.

Back at school George waltzed the short distance to Vickie's office with a big smile on his face. As he barged into her office she was still getting dressed just covering up her jugs with her bra. Seeing him she just let her bra fall back to the floor and cooed, "As you can see Georgie I succeeded with Gary; it was great. How did you do with Marie did you get into the little tramp's panties?"

"Oh yes my sweet slut I did and she was unfucking believable." George walked up to her and sucked one of her massive jugs into his mouth. Instinctly Vickie responded by reaching for his crotch and squeezing on his already hard member. Before long Vickie pushed her boss onto the floor as clothes flew everywhere and fucked him senseless.

As they lay on the carpet in the afterglow they were amazed that they had been fucking each other for seven years and two or three couples of students at a time for the last five years and no one had given them any trouble about it. It helped that both the entire office staff and some prominent teachers were all a part of this exclusive club.

George and Vickie paid special attention to these important people having sex with them regularly. George was very happy that Vickie was bisexual as a couple of the secretaries were lesbians. If the students had checked out the back rooms of the office after school every evening they would have found multiple couples fucking and sucking each other.

But, not knowing about the rabid sexual activity that had been going on in the office long before they started attending the school Marie and Gary were nervous about what would happen when they reported to the office. Marie was worried about being in the middle of a scandal if someone walked in on them fucking the school's principals.

Dutifully, though, they went straight from first hour to the office. Gary told the secretary that he was to report to Mrs. Dean. She told him to go right on in and patted his ass as he passed by. He wondered if the whole school had gone nuts as he shrugged his shoulders and knocked on the door of this older woman's office who now gave him a raging hard on.

From behind the door he could hear her holler for him to go in after he identified himself Shock would be an understatement at what the boy saw when he opened the Assistant Principal's door. There she was laying topless sprawled out across her desk playing gently with her boobs. The mammoth tits were pointing toward the ceiling topped with her large very excited nipples as she just kept caressing herself.

"Lock the door and get over here," she demanded not even greeting the young man. As Gary stood beside the desk Vickie rolled onto her side and freed his cock from his pants and as she began stroking his member rolled back on to her backside. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do but was enjoying the hell out of her soft cock play.

"Vickie, this is unbelievable," he moaned acknowledging the overwhelming erotic feeling flowing through every pore of his body. Mrs. Dean smiled up at him and gave his balls a soft squeeze.

"I've been waiting for you Gary. Strip off those clothes and climb up here with me. I need you to fuck my big boobies," she said softer. Excitedly Gary did as he was told as the idea of fucking her boobies blew him away. He was a little clumsy as he climbed up and straddled her stomach causing Vickie to exhale in slight frustration.

Now in position over her mid-section Gary scooted forward until his prick hit one of her nipples. The lusty older lady grabbed it in her hand and began rubbing it all over her tits. The soft head felt good against her nipples causing a tingle deep inside of her. After teasing her tits for a couple of minutes she placed his member in the valley between her globes. Then she closed her tit flesh around it.

Still holding onto her titties she rubbed them up and down on his rigid pole. As she pulled her right boob toward her face she pulled the left one down toward her tummy. The student couldn't believe how great this felt. Mrs. Dean was not there to do all of the work and urged him, "Come on boy, fuck my tits; get that damn thing moving and fuck them!"

"Oh yes, it feels so good; oh my God." His cock went in and out of her flesh rapidly. It poked out on each upward thrust hitting her chin. Sliding in and out over and over the hard cock was being crushed by her tit flesh. Gary was in heaven as he did not believe how damn good this felt.

"Ah yes, ram my tits, Gary," she purred. Vickie had always felt that tit fucking was only a man's thing. But, George had changed her mind. She could not believe how easy it was to cum with a man's cock in the valley of her boobs. She even enjoyed it when the guy came and sprayed his cum all over her face and tits and then she would play in the mess.

"Oh God, Oh Fuck Mrs. Dean I am going to cum, Oh shit!"

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers