RABs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

"Do you want to see it badly enough to get cut?" I asked. He quickly climbed the ladder back to his perch on the wall.

"What's the matter, Honey?" asked Dana. "Are you jealous?"

"Nope," I said. "I'm not the type that gets jealous. I get over it and move on."

She looked at me strangely and laughed nervously. Then she grabbed my hand and we headed towards the house we shared. Before we got very far, I saw Sven heading in our direction. Sven also known as Sven the Elder was the leader of our group. Sven didn't lead us because he was the best fighter or the best tactician, but because he had a habit of knowing what decisions would be good for the majority of the group. He was also diplomatic enough to explain why some of his decisions were the correct ones.

"Jerry," he said as he intercepted us. "Did you find anything we can use?"

"There were several buildings there," I said. "I didn't get a chance to go inside of them because there were just too many RABs. But I saw a gas station and what looked like a supermarket." He nodded.

"Sven," I said. "This could be a really big deal for us because it's relatively close. The reason we haven't seen it before is because it's one of those small cul de sac towns that you have to get off of the freeway to find. There are no signs on the freeway to even tell you that the town exists. And there's a chain link fence that completely surrounds the town. It looks like the residents tried to keep people out, but instead they just ended up sealing themselves in. There's a hell of a lot of them in there."

"We'll pass," he said. "It just sounds too dangerous."

"I don't know," I said. "The windows in both that gas station and the supermarket are intact. That means that there's a good chance that there's a lot of stuff we could use in there."

"We'd probably lose a lot of people trying to get in there and try to get it too," he said. "We're lucky the two of you weren't hurt going in there."

"I didn't go in there," said Dana. "He never lets me do anything even remotely dangerous. I just spotted for him and spoke to him over the com link to let him know if he was in danger and..."

Sven looked at me crazily. "You went in there alone?" he asked. I just nodded.

"But you're our best scout and probably our best fighter. What would have happened to the rest of us if something had happened to you?" he asked.

"Come on Sven, I was in no danger," I said. "As soon as I made contact, I booked. I didn't try to fight, I just booked. Only one of them was able to keep up with me. That fucker was quick too. I'm telling you he had to have been a track star before..."

"Had to have been?" asked Sven lifting an eyebrow.

"Well, him and my mace didn't really get along," I said. "They had a head to head meeting and his head wasn't as persuasive as the head of my mace, so he lost." Sven just walked away shaking his head.

On our way to our house, we stopped off in the square in the center of town. Women were grilling all kinds of meat over a huge grill. There were vegetables and fruits too. There were even some small cakes and pies tonight. That was something I'd never seen in our camp before. They must have a new cook.

Dana and I grabbed a plate each and filled it with food. Dana also grabbed a pie. I reached for a cup and some of the fruit juice they served but Dana stopped me.

"We still have "B" at home," she reminded me. Our community was relatively well off. We sent all kind of scavengers and scouts out on a daily basis. We sent out long parties and short parties. The long parties went out and were gone for days or weeks at a time. They took things to trade for the supplies they thought we might need. Sometimes they took people to trade services that other communities might need.

We had a large group of skilled metal workers, cooks, and others. We even had an electrician and a computer repair guy. Computers were no longer networked. The cell towers and transmission cables had long since fallen into disrepair. We were fortunate though to have radios and push to talk phones that still worked.

I'm supposedly a fighter, but I also serve as a short range scout. I go out for very short expeditions scouting. The community shares in everything we find. Everyone works for the good of the community. So after a hard day of looking around to find new things and map out areas that we should avoid, Dana and I could grab as much food as we wanted. Common sense did dictate that we shouldn't take more than we could eat though. No one went hungry in our community as long as anyone had food, so there was no need for hoarding. Any behavior that was detrimental to the group was deemed illegal. If you did something illegal you had to go to court where a group of five would decide what to do about the infraction. If it was a more serious matter, the entire group would talk it over after dinner and vote. That usually only happened in cases where the infraction was so severe, that being expelled from the group was possible.

If a person was expelled, he or she was given enough food and water to last for a day. He or she was photographed, tattooed with an X on their shoulder and put outside of the wall at sunrise. They were never allowed to return for any reason although there have been a couple of cases were exceptions were made.

Dana looked at me as she mentioned the "B." It was what we called beer. We'd found some a few weeks ago and had of course turned most of it over to the community, but we'd kept a few cases for ourselves. We hadn't kept enough to consider it hoarding, and beer wasn't an item that was necessary for survival so it wasn't a bad thing. Sven had come by our place several times to relax and have a drink; as had the rest of our close friends who knew about it.

I smiled at her and nodded. As we left the cooking area, a couple of men asked if we wanted to share the details of the hunt we'd just done. One of them was one of the metal workers who were constantly after me.

"Tomorrow," I said. "Tonight I just want to get home, eat and get to bed."

"I'll bet," he laughed, looking at Dana.

"If I were you, I'd probably never get out of bed," he said and laughed.

Dana and I got back to our small house near the main gate. As she opened the door, I handed her my plate and went back to the car. I hooked my recharge cable up to the car and topped off the fuel tank. I liked to have my car full at all times just in case. I also kept a small supply of non-perishable food in the car, also just in case.

The real reason I'd gone back to the car though was to retrieve my mace. Once I got done eating, I needed to clean it and get the chunks of embedded skull off of the mace.

As I walked into the house, Dana was already sitting at the table. She'd also gotten comfortable as she called it. She'd taken her pants off and I could see her thick beautiful legs under the small table.

As she smiled at me, I knew immediately what was on her mind. I sat down next to her and started to eat. We didn't say a word. We just smiled at each other and ate faster and faster, knowing that as soon as we were done, we'd begin.

Before either of us was done eating, someone knocked at our door. "Shit," hissed Dana. "Haven't you told Sven that when the door is closed we don't want visitors?"

I just smiled and went to the door. I opened the door and an absolutely beautiful young woman walked in. She smelled like she'd just taken a bath in roses or something. I was absolutely shocked. Dana stood up immediately.

"Hi," said the woman.

"Hi," I said back, still confused.

"I'm here," she said smiling and staring at me and then she looked around the house.

"Uhm, you're here for what exactly?" I asked.

"I'm here for you," she said.

"The fuck you are," screamed Dana. The woman looked at Dana standing there in her panties and then back at me. Dana stood there glowering at her.

"Is she your sister?" asked the woman.

"Why the fuck are you here?" asked Dana.

"He told me to stop by after I got settled," said the woman. She didn't even look at Dana. It was almost as if she considered Dana not worth her trouble.

"Uhm, when did I say that exactly?" I asked.

"Four days ago, you were out on the road," she began. "A bunch of RABs were chasing my mother and me. My mother couldn't really run and I was trying to hold them off by picking them off one by one so we could get away. I shot as many of them as I could, but there were still three or four of them left when I ran out of bullets. You came along in that yellow car. You got out of the car just as one of them was about to grab my mom. You kicked him in the chest and then slashed his throat with a dagger." She was still smiling even as she recalled the incident.

"You grabbed my rifle from me and crushed the skull of the next one with its stock. You plunged the barrel of the gun through the next one's chest and then jumped up and brought your dagger straight down through the last one's skull." She smiled even brighter as she recounted that.

"That's one blood thirsty bitch," hissed Dana.

"Then you brought my mom and me here, to this settlement," she smiled again. "We were starving and dehydrated when you brought us in. We were covered in dirt and grime and afraid of everything we saw. I tried to thank you and you said I didn't need to. I told you that I had to pay you back for what you'd done for us. You told me to talk to you after I'd had a few days to get my strength back. Well, here I am," she said.

I didn't remember the girl as being this pretty. In fact, when I'd saved her and her mother, I'd thought they were two older women. They were both covered from head to toe, like the women from Arabia were in the old days.

As I looked at the woman now though, I could see why she would have tried to stay covered up. She was beautiful. She had the greenest eyes I've ever seen. Her long, pretty, blond hair seemed to flare out with every twitch of her head. She was probably three or four inches taller than Dana and definitely thinner. Her legs were longer and also thinner than Dana's but still well-proportioned. Her ass, though smaller, was also beautifully shaped. Her waist seemed impossibly tiny and it roared upwards into generous breasts that seemed to be unrestrained under the short dress she wore.

"Uhm, you don't owe me anything," I said nervously. "In fact, that's what I was hoping someone would have told you by now. Having you here and your mother also, of course, makes our community stronger. You can add your skills and abilities to ours and make us better."

"Yeah, my mom is already a part of the cooking staff," she smiled. "My mom loves to cook. Back before the RABs turned the world to shit, my mom was a famous chef. You bringing us here and giving her the opportunity to do what she loves again is a Godsend."

"We're so much better off than we've ever been. The past two weeks have been especially bad. We'd been traveling with a group of people and we got ambushed by a large herd of RABs. My mom and I were lucky enough to get away. Well, maybe it wasn't luck. I shot about eleven of them to cut us a small window through them."

I looked at her crazily. "We were going to die," she said. "They didn't all attack at the same time. I saw them out of the back window of the building we were hiding in. I opened the window and shot a bunch of them. Before anymore came, my mom and I got outside. We hid among the bodies of the ones who'd fallen and when the group of them all went inside to bite everyone else, we ran away. Anyway, after wandering around, we were able to link up with three men and another woman that we knew. After a few days, we joined up with a group of about five guys who seemed to be pretty good fighters. Things were going really well until one of the men, a really big nasty one that I was afraid of, decided that the women had to have sex with all of the men, if we wanted to stay with them. So we're talking about eight men and three women. My mom and the other woman were in their fifties so do the math. Mom and I decided to sneak away in the night. I have no idea what happened to the other woman. "

She looked at me and just shook her head. "Anyway, we'd been on the road for about a day when you found us. I guess our survival skills just aren't what they should be."

"So are you cooking too?" I asked.

"Yes," she said sadly. But as soon as she stopped talking about cooking, her ever present smile was back.

"You aren't happy about cooking?" I asked. "I can help you find another job. What are you good at?"

She looked at me and I knew that I was in trouble. As my eyes met hers, something passed between us. She gave me the most beautiful smile in the world and in the most delicate and feminine voice said, "Shooting."

"Okay, uhm..." I gulped.

"Sandy," she supplied, along with another megawatt smile.

"Okay Sandy," I said. "I'll talk to Sven tomorrow. Have a nice night."

"Oh, I almost forgot," she gushed. "Mom sent you this cake."

"Wow," I said as I closed the door behind her.

"Don't say a fucking word," snapped Dana angrily.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't tell me anything about her," she said.

"Shit, when I saw them they were wrapped up like dirt covered Burritos," I said. "I didn't know she had the hair or that face or any of it," I said. "I thought she and her mom were both older women. Remember I came home and said that I'd helped two old women?"

"Yeah well, I don't like that bitch. She's too happy. And there's something off about her. She reminds me of someone," said Dana. "I want you to stay away from her."

"Okay," I said. "No problem." I'd already decided to do so anyway. Sandy made me feel weird. I didn't need that.

As I looked back at her, Dana was bouncing up and down. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked laughing.

Dana made her voice sound almost like Sandy's. She bounced up and down holding onto her breasts. "I'm Sandy," she mimicked. "I like shooting things and nobody remembers my face because they're always staring at my giant titties."

I laughed so hard I fell on the floor. "I'm serious, Jerry," she said. "I don't want to see you around that little bitch."

"What's the matter, Honey," I asked, echoing her words. "Are you jealous?"

"I don't get jealous," she said. "I get violent. And I don't want to get expelled and have to be out there on my own. I probably wouldn't survive for very long."

"You'd live for a very, long time," I said. "We'd just find another place. Maybe we'd find a smaller version of this place with only the two of us."

"You'd go with me?" she asked.

"Of course, Dummy," I said. "The two of us are chained together. Where you go, I go."

Dana was standing by where I sat on the floor. Our position brought her panties to eye level. I leaned over and nuzzled her lower stomach.

"Stop it Jerry," she whined. "I'm not in the mood. That bitch pissed me off." I kept at it and caught the elastic part of her panties in my teeth. I jerked my head downwards and pulled them down. I moved my head and grabbed another bite of her waistband in my mouth and tugged her tiny panties over her large hips.

"Jerry," she said sharply, but she made no move to stop me. The tone of her voice had also changed.

I pushed my face against her lightly furred pubes and took a big sniff of her pungent aroma. "Do you want me to go shower or do you want me sweaty?" she asked.

"Why shower when we're only going to get all sweaty all over again?" I asked. "I thought you weren't in the mood?"

"Just shut up," she said. She pulled her panties the rest of the way down and stepped out of them.

I stuck out my tongue and she directed it where she wanted to feel it most. After a few seconds her hips were gyrating and thrusting against my tongue. I licked her slit from top to bottom and back again. She began moaning. I grabbed her hips and locked her in place and circled her clit with my tongue. She placed one and then the other of her thick legs on my shoulders and pulled my face against her vagina as if her life depended on it. "Ooooh," she moaned. "Ohh, shit, Jer, I'm almo..." I stopped and pulled her legs down.

"Why'd you stop," she yelled. "You bastard. I was going to cum. I was so close I could..."

"You were getting ready to scream," I said. "And then everyone would have come running in here to see what was wrong with you, AGAIN. I think some of those older guys just come in here so they can look at you naked and..."

"I'll be quiet," she said sharply. "Talk less, fuck more." She lay down on her back and spread her legs. "Come and get it," she hissed.

I walked over to her shedding clothes as I went. I knelt between her legs and she grabbed onto my already erect member. Her hands gently started rubbing up and down on the sensitive skin of the glans. She popped just the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue over it.

"Let me show you what that teasing shit feels like," she said.

"Let's not," I said. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and pushed her down onto her back roughly. She got an evil gleam in her eyes. As quick as a cat she tried to snap her legs shut, but I was quicker. I got my knee between her legs and forced the other next to it.

Dana's legs are very strong but I slowly pushed them apart with her fighting me all the way. Once I got hem open, she started hitting me. I let the blows rain down on my chest and shoulders as I forced her backwards. I got one of my knees on top of hers and pinned that knee down. Then I did the same to the other.

She was still hissing and trying to stop me. "So you're going to rape me?" she asked.

"It looks like it," I said. I felt her pussy with one hand while trying to fend off her swings with the other. "Somehow, it won't be hard," I said. "You're sopping wet."

"No Jerry," she said. "I don't want this."

"Who cares?" I said. "I rubbed the head of my dick against her opening.

"Stop it Jerry," she said, still fighting. I leaned forward and pushed gently. There was that wonderful perfect moment as just the head of my dick penetrated her while the rest was still outside of her. Maybe it's the difference in temperatures or the fact that only the head has that wonderful pressure against it while the rest is being squeezed by only air. Maybe it's just anticipation of what's to come. But she felt it too, because as soon as the head of my dick entered her vestibule, all of the fighting stopped.

Her eyes, full of lust and need, turned towards mine. An unspoken question passed between us. I knew that she was only wondering when and how hard that first thrust would come. She needed it as badly as I did. She wanted it just as badly too. Her hips started to make little hunching moments and trying to swallow my dick inside of her depths even as I hesitated.

"Jerry," she hissed as my smile turned cruel. "Don't you fucking dare..." I pulled out of her and sat down.

"What the hell are you doing?" she hissed.

"Dana," I said, with all of the mock seriousness I could manage. "No means, no. You said that you didn't want this. If I forced you to do it that would be like I raped you. I love you. I could never take you against your will. "

"You know I wanted you to fuck me, asshole," she hissed. "It's a God damned game. It's that fantasy of being taken against your will."

"I...I just don't get that," I said. Before I could say anything, Dana flipped one of her thick legs over me and thrust herself at me. She grabbed the end of my dick and positioned it and then pushed forward impaling herself against me."

"Oh, God , I thought you'd never shut up," she said. She pushed me onto my back while keeping us coupled and then started to ride my dick as hard as she could. As her hips worked, she leaned forward and started to kiss me. Her short hair fell all around my face and her perky breasts teased my chest.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers