Race Time

Story Info
Two sisters enjoy a horse race together.
846 words
4.01
100.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
647 Followers

All characters in this story are adults.

*****

The race was already well underway, the horses steaming.

The same could be said of the blonde sitting alone in the top row. She was wearing a bright yellow floral dress and cheering on with flushed cheeks.

"Hey Ash," shouted an older woman to her right, waking Ashley from her bliss, "Where's Amy?"

Ashley shook her head, shrugging, then shouted, "She went to the toilet I think."

"Are you OK?" the woman asked, "You look a bit flushed."

"Yeah," Ashley quickly responded, pointing to the horses, "It's just the race, it's great."

The girl tried to shine her most innocent smile. The woman returned the smile and turned around, back towards the main lobby, followed by Ashley's gaze.

Luckily the woman couldn't see the legs of the person kneeling beneath Ashley's dress.

"Mom was looking for you," Ashley said quietly, "She's gone now."

She relaxed back in the seat, but then she noticed motion from beneath.

"Wait, no!" she almost screamed and closed her thighs on the head between them, holding it with her hands. Then she added, more carefully, "I was almost there."

Amy knew the stakes of their bet when she entered it and Ash intended to collect her bounty in full. After a moment's resistance, the blonde felt the head return to her most intimate area.

For Ashley, the rest of the race was wrapped in a wonderful haze of lust and pleasure, as her sister slowly excited her again. Amy instinctively knew just what her sister likes. Using her tongue, lips, chin, even her nose, she gently stimulated Ashley's most sensitive areas. The older sister couldn't help but grind her hips against the girl's face in response.

But Amy was back in her playful mood now, teasing her sister here and there. Licking and sucking, she made the pressure within Ashley rise, almost getting her off. Stopping just at the tipping point, she changed the rhythm at the last moment. Ashley smiled, swimming in a sea of pleasure. She was enjoying the game as much as her giggling sister.

The race was already nearing its end though, so the blonde held her sister's head firmly in place now, letting her know it's time for the grand finale.

Amy obviously understood. She didn't really pick up the pace, rather she slowed down, falling into a steady and deliberate rhythm. But she didn't relent this time. And the closer Ashley got, the gentler her sister's stimulation, peaking at a blinding plateau. Her breasts felt two sizes larger, her hands were shaking and her dripping pussy quivered at every warm breath from her little sister, just looking for the hint of a rhythm to set off the avalanche.

With a final sigh of "I love you." the blonde let herself go.

Just as the horses crossed the finish line, Ashley crossed hers. She instinctively pressed her sister's mouth hard against her pussy as she froze in place. Her young lover stayed with her sister and naturally synchronized her actions with the powerful contractions in Ashley's nether area, keeping the girl in her sexual heaven.

As the orgasm gradually subsided and her breath slowly returned to normal, she opened her eyes to see the young girl crawling back up to the seat to her left, wiping her glistening mouth and chin.

"Jeez, look at you," Amy shook her head, looking at the flushed older sister. Ashley only managed a weak smile, content to bask in her post-orgasmic glow.

"One look at your cheeks and our parents will be on to us," she said, releasing the short ponytail and shaking her head to loosen her blonde hair, just a bit longer than Ashley's.

Ashley let her head fall on Amy's right shoulder, closing her eyes, "They'd never guess that. They'd just think I'm sick or something."

"Yeah, I guess," Amy nodded, then teased with a smile, "And aren't you? How sick would you have to be to-"

"Well look who's talking," Ashley fought back calmly, then smiled, adding, "Pussy breath."

"Oh, right," Amy said, then moved her right shoulder, making Ashley sit up. The younger sibling rummaged in her purse until she found a pack of mints. She took one and offered another to Ashley.

"Thanks," she said, looking into Amy's eyes just a second longer than necessary.

Amy laughed when she understood Ashley wasn't talking about the mint.

"Yeah," she nodded and lifted her eyebrows, "Right!"

The commotion under them meant the guests were already getting up and slowly leaving the stadium, so the sisters got up as well.

"Hey," Amy grabbed Ashley's arm as she was turning towards the exit, "When you, you know, and what you said just then, did you really mean that?"

This time Ashley lifted her eyebrows innocently, looking at her sister with a questioning smile.

"Hey!" Amy insisted, "You know what I mean."

Ashley shrugged, sighing and rolling her eyes, "Come on, let's go."

She turned around and the sisters walked out of the stadium, their mouths slowly curling into happy smiles.

JessicaS
JessicaS
647 Followers