Race to the Bottom

Story Info
Athletic girls bet it all and one comes up short.
7.6k words
3.68
39.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bump was totally unexpected. Jujou had been running round the track for some time and had fallen into that trance state so well known to the long distance runner. She hadn't even noticed that another runner had joined her on the track and when the contact came she lost her balance and spilled on the ground.

"Watch out slow poke!" The taunting words drifted over the girl's shoulder as she passed Jujou's sprawled form.

In a flash she was up and running, chasing down the bitch who'd sent her careening into the dirt. As she gained upon her tormentor, Jujou realized just who it was she was chasing. "That's that swim team bitch Chastity!" she thought. "When I catch up to her I'm going to kick her ass!" But, catching up to the 5'11" captain of the girl's swim team was no easy task. For every pace the willowy swimmer took the 4'11" Jujou had to take two but, after a few laps she was able to close to within striking distance but, all to no avail. Just as Jujou got close enough to grab the back of Chastity's jersey the boy's track coach walked onto the field at the head of his team.

"Damn!" she muttered under her breath as they both came to a halt, "I so want to punch her in the mouth!"

"What's the matter, shorty?" asked the subject of Jujou's anger from behind her, "Out of breath?"

Jujou stiffened at the veiled insult and turned, only to find herself staring at Chastity's heaving breasts. Adjusting her gaze upward, Jujou smiled sweetly and replied, "No, it's just very hard to breathe in your presence, what with the fishy smell and all..."

Chastity's face flushed red and for an instant Jujou thought the taller girl was about to physically attack her but Chastity relaxed and the moment passed. She looked down at her defiant but diminutive opponent and said, "This isn't over little girl, not by a long shot." Turning away she headed for the showers leaving Jujou in triumphant possession of the field.

Though satisfied with her victory, Jujou wished that there had been somebody there to witness the way she'd so easily handled the popular swimmer. Time enough for that later, right now there were classes to get to.

As she walked from the university gym showers drying her beautiful red hair, Jujou detected the distinct sound of snickering laughter. Wrapping her hair in a clean white towel she headed for her locker. The soccer team's lockers were at the far end of the row they shared with the swim team, so Jujou had no choice but to pass through the gaggle of lithe, toned girls that made up the University's championship swim team. They looked like fucking vikings and while she was by no means unattractive, Jujou always felt like something of a tiny elf as she passed through their tall ranks on the daily trudge to her locker. "Fucking bitches" she muttered as she stole a glance at their tanned nakedness. As usual, they were whispering to each other while staring at her. Every now and then one of them would say something witty behind a protective hand and the entire group would laugh loudly while looking her way.

"What ever..." she said as she opened her locker to change back into her street clothes. They were a bunch of silly spoiled bitches with credit cards and the best smiles money could buy but, Jujou had a secret weapon, one that none of them possessed. Something that attracted guys like honey attracts a bee. As they giggled and gestured in her general direction Jujou reached up and pulled the towel from her head. Out spilled the most magnificent head of beautiful coppery hair imaginable. It fell in waves of natural curls half way to her trim waist and when the light hit it it shown like a cascade of liquid gold. The giggling stopped in an instant like it always did and she smirked a slight smile in their direction.

"That's right girls" she thought as she dressed. "You may be taller than me but, I'll take this over height any day!" They dressed in angry silence as Jujou brushed out her glorious mane. When she was done, she retraced her path right through the middle of them and with a playful smile on her lovely lips said, "See you in class!"

The day was uneventful and Jujou sailed through her classes without even trying. Her last college class let out for the day and she headed straight for the one thing that really mattered in her ho hum college existence...Soccer practice! This was where she was in her element. This was where she ruled. Practice went exceedingly well and as she and her girls headed to the showers Jujou was on top of the world.

All of that came crashing down as they entered the locker room. The entire girls swim team was swarming all over the place. They were in a jubilant mood having just trounced their cross town rivals to claim the league championship and a birth in the State finals.

Jujou and the soccer team stripped down and hit the showers doing everything in their power to ignore the celebrating swimmers. They showered in silence and Jujou luxuriated in the in the cascade of steaming hot water that coursed through her burnished curls.

Suddenly, unexpectedly she felt an intense sting on her left butt cheek accompanied by the sharp report of a snapping towel. Blinded by soap and water she protectively turned her cheek away from the perceived source of the sudden attack only to receive another snap on her right cheek. As she frantically attempted to clear the foam from her eyes she turned her butt to the wall. The next attack was expertly aimed and scored a direct hit upon the top of her pussy cleft. Its power was such that it forced her lips apart and the adder tongue of the towel struck painfully against her unprotected clit. In an instant the intense pain sent her to her knees, weeping in agony.

Minutes passed and as the stinging pain subsided, Jujou regained her feet and rinsed the shampoo from her red rimmed eyes. As she returned to the locker room she could clearly see that the rest of the soccer team had dressed and left. Only the fully dressed swim team girls remained. She painfully limped through them and some one reached out from behind, ripped the loosely held towel from her body and sent it flying atop the tall lockers. Jujou suddenly found herself stark naked, wet and surrounded by tall, lithe, fully clothed swimmers.

"What's the matter Shorty?" inquired Chastity. "You look like a wet dog!"

"Smells like one too!" added Brittany, the team's co captain.

"Fuck you!" replied the angry and hurt little redhead. "One of you chicken shit bitches snapped a towel on my pussy while I was covered with shampoo! Who was it? I gonna kick her fucking ass!"

"Us?" replied Chasity in mock confusion. "One of us? Impossible! Why we've all been right here, together the entire time!"

"Yeah, must have been some other girl. Maybe one of the ones you stole a boyfriend from. Eh Carrot Top?" Added Brittany.

"Bull Shit! I KNOW it was one of you ass wipes!"

"Prove it!" quipped Chastity with a nasty smile.

"Just you wait until the next time I catch you alone on the track." retorted the diminutive soccer star. "We'll see just how tough you are then."

"Ha!" laughed Chastity, "As if you could ever catch me in a real race!"

"Fuck you bitch!" I can run you into the ground on my worst day!" This was met with a chorus of laughter from the tall swimmers.

"Any day you want to try little bit, you just let me know."

"Oh yeah?" answered Jujou, "OK, tomorrow, after our last class...at the track."

"You're on!" Chastity quickly replied. "But, on one condition."

"Anything you want...bitch"

"Looser has to submit to what ever punishment the winner wants."

"You're on!"

The swimmers filed out and as Jujou's breathing returned to normal she stalked to her locker and ripped it open.

EMPTY! Her locker was totally EMPTY! No clothes, no shoes...nothing!

"You Fucking bitches!" she yelled as she slammed her locker shut. One by one she searched all of the lockers. Nothing, not a scrap of clothing anywhere. She walked to the towel room...locked.

"SON OF A BITCH!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs.

In the end, Jujou had no other choice. After many tries she was able to retrieve the skimpy gym towel from the top of the lockers where the swimmer had tossed it. Night had fallen and it was a very, very long trudge home dodging cars and pedestrians while wearing only the filthy towel that failed to cover what needed covering.

"Oh, that bitch! When I beat her tomorrow she's going to pay for this...BIG TIME!

Jujou was getting angrier and angrier as she trotted across the campus toward her appointment with Chastity.

"Ha! Chastity." she said to herself as she reached the halfway point in her journey, "There's a joke, she's had more turns than a door knob!"

She traveled at a moderate pace, just enough to warm up and get there in time. She was looking forward to humiliating her rival in front of the combined soccer and swim teams and had some great ideas for the punishment of her rival once she won the race.

Upon arrival she was appalled to find that not one of her team mates had shown up to witness the humiliation of the girl who had badgered harassed each and every one of them. The leggy blond was already there and made a great show of stretching, bending over and displaying her shapely ass to the assortment of football, basketball and swim team men who had filled the bleachers.

"What the hell is going on here?" she asked Jujou. "I thought this was just between you and me?"

"Oh, it is," answered her adversary, "I just invited a few close friends over to enjoy the show, didn't think you'd mind. Besides, with all that trash talk in the locker room I thought you'd have an audience here as well." Chastity shielded her eyes from the sun and looked pointedly over the head of her shorter rival.

"Hmmm, looks like you don't have any friends."

"Fuck you!" retorted the red head, "let's do this so I can embarrass you in front of the whole lot of them."

"As you wish!" answered the tall swimmer.

The two took their places and as in a drag race they took off with the drop of a cloth. The race was of moderate length, one mile, four laps around the track. Long enough to eliminate any advantage the swimmer's longer legs might give her. Chastity gained an early lead but the tough little redhead soon caught up passed her but, try as she might, Jujou just couldn't shake her rival.

As they rounded the final turn Jujou could hear the rasping breath of the swimmer as she tried to keep within striking distance. A slight smile crossed her lips. She had her! With plenty of gas left in her tank Jujou kicked in the after burners and finally began to pull away. The desperate swimmer was flagging fast and her running was getting ragged. As she pulled away, the finish line only 20' away, Jujou raised her fist in triumph, middle finger extended toward her rival and...tripped! Before she could regain her feet the desperate swimmer rolled past and crossed the finish line ahead of her.

"That's not fair!" Yelled Jujou. "I tripped!"

"You lost! Fair and square." replied the swimmer. "Now...it's time to pay up!"

"Fuck you!" said Jujou to the to the long legged swimmer, "I had you beat! If I hadn't tripped you'd have lost and you know it!"

"Yes...but you did trip and...I did win and now...it's time for you to pay up!"

The diminutive red head was seething but, the boys in the stands had now migrated to the field and surrounded the pair.

"Come on carrot top, time to pay up." said one of the larger football players. "Don't tell us you're going to back out on the bet."

"I'm not, I'm not backing out! I tripped! It's not fair!"

"YOU LOST!" shouted Chastity. "That's all that counts and the longer you make me wait, the worse your punishment is going to be!"

"Yeah!"..."Come on!"...Pay up!" Suddenly everybody was shouting at Jujou.

"No way!" she continued to shout, "I tripped, it wasn't a fair race!"

The shouting continued and as it grew in volume the spectators began to poke and prod her. Suddenly someone behind her grabbed her by the shoulder strap of her jersey and yanked...hard. The seem on the strap parted and the remnants fell, revealing the top of Jujou's sports bar.

Before she knew what was happening everybody was pulling and tugging at her clothes. The cheap material simply wasn't up to the test and in a matter of two or three minutes Jujou had been stripped to her sports bra and panties. The tugging not only continued but, increased in intensity and it was only a short time before the shredded remnants of her sports bra were tossed into the crowd as well.

Jujou tried desperately to cover her jiggling breasts but, when the boys began to attack her panties she needed both of her hands to keep them from joining the rest of her clothing on the ground. In the end it was no use and a tug-o-war ensued but, the gossamer fabric simply was not up to the test and the panties were roughly stripped from her shapely hips.

She crouched down and tried to cover her nakedness but Chastity was having none of it. She grabbed a handful of Jujou's beautiful red hair and jerked her roughly to her feet, dragging her backwards toward the boy's locker room!

"Come on guys!" she shouted. "We got us ginger bitch to take down a few pegs!"

Once she saw where Chastity was dragging her Jujou panicked. She fought back like a cornered cat, scratching and even biting at the tall swimmer. But, Chastity was no slouch. Each time Jujou lunged at her she jerked the petite red head's head back and forth by the hair, effectively throwing her off balance as well as disorienting her. Still, the going was very slow and Chastity knew that the longer they were exposed out in the open the higher the likely hood they would be discovered.

"Hey guys!" she shouted to the handful of athletes who followed behind them, "Gimme a hand getting this little bitch into the locker room!"

Suddenly Jujou felt her self being swept off her feet and quickly carried along. No matter how hard she struggled the hands that held her aloft would not let go. Somewhere along the way her running shoes disappeared. Moments later her socks went as well and she entered the boy's locker room jay bird naked.

"This way guys!" cried Chastity, "Let's take her stinky cunt to the showers for a little clean up!"

The group made a right and as she looked up Jujou saw the walls change to tile. The guys set her down and corralled her against the wall, effectively cutting off her escape. Still, she had to try. Over and over again Jujou charged the wall and each time she was pushed back until, at last the diminutive soccer star was spent. As Jujou leaned against the wall in exhaustion the beefy wall parted and Chastity casually passed through and bending down, addressed her.

"Well, not so high and mighty now, are we?"

"Fuck you" The exhausted girl said between gasping breaths.

"Fuck me? Fuck me?" exclaimed Chastity. "I don't think you understand. You're the one who's fucked!"

Chastity reached out and turned the water on and in an instant Jujou was soaked. She tried to escape the water but, the swimmer was just too fast and Jujou quickly found herself sitting in the cold tile floor. As she tried to clear the water from her eyes unknown hands seized her ankles and yanked her legs apart. Her legs were bent at the knees and belts were wrapped around them securing her calves to her thighs. Seconds later she was flipped on her belly and another belt quickly pulled her elbows painfully together. They picked her up and set her upon her knees as the water shut off.

"Now then," said Chastity, "We were discussing who won the race. What's your take on the situation?"

"It wasn't fair! I trip...

The sudden rush of water cut her off in mid sentence and for a period of time it was all she could do to breathe.

"Who won...?"

"It wasn't..."

Once again the water cut her off. The pattern continued for some time until...

"Who won?"

"You did." answered the dejected and disheveled red head.

"Very good!" said Chastity as she began removing the soccer player's bonds.

As Jujou stood, Chastity threw her a towel. "Dry off."

She dried her hair as best she could and when she was done Chastity snatched the towel back. She said "bring her" as she walked back to the locker room.

The boys escorted her to where the swimmer waited and as she indicated Jujou stood atop one of the changing benches. Chastity turned and addressed the audience.

"Tell me," she began, "How many of you boys find this drowned rat attractive?"

Hands went up around the room.

"Why? What is it about her that turns you on?"

"Her hair." answered a tall basketball player.

The others assented with affirmative noises all round.

"So," continued the swimmer, "if she didn't have all of this beautiful red hair you wouldn't find her so attractive?"

"She'd still be cute without red hair, just not as cute." said a male swimmer. "Might be nice as a blond though."

"So, what you're all saying is she'd still be cute with say...brown hair, just not as cute?

"Yeah," answered an enormous lineman, "I'd still do her."

Brittany had joined the group as the discussion began and Chastity bent down and whispered something into her ear. With a nod Brittany left only to return a few moments later.

"So guys, what you're saying is...in order to make her undesirable I'd have to really fuck up this wonderful hair. That right?"

"Uh, yeah...I guess" answered the basketball player.

"You don't seem too convinced. What if she had no hair?"

"No hair?" asked the incredulous basketball player. "None at all? You mean like...BALD?"

"Hmmm, none at all..." said Chastity, "I was only thinking about shaving her head but..."

"You mean totally bald?" repeated the basketball player, his eyes bulging a bit.

"Wha...? Oh, yes, yes, I mean bald." answered the distracted swimmer as she contemplated the possibilities.

"Wait a minute!" exclaimed Jujou in a panic. "You can't actually be serious!"

"Shut up BITCH!" yelled Chastity as she slapped Jujou sharply across the cheek.

Jujou's 's hand went to her burning face and with a sharp glance from Chastity her head lowered and her eyes went to the floor.

"Kneel!" The order caught Jujou by surprise and in her shock she froze. Chastity grabbed a fist full of red curls and pulled hard. She pushed her head away as she released Jujou's curly locks. "I said kneel, bitch!"

Slowly, ever so slowly the petite red head sunk to her knees, head bowed, eyes deferentially averted.

Chastity placed her hand on top of Jujou's head as she and the boys began to discuss her fate.

"I...I don't know, I really love her curly red hair." said the football player "It would be a real shame to destroy it. I mean...who in the world would want to fuck a baldy? Not me!"

"Me either!" said the basketball player. "Yuck!"

"Here's an idea!" said Brittany, "why don't we do a little experiment?"

The room went silent and all eyes were upon the normally silent girl...even Jujou was curious as to what she meant.

"What sort of experiment did you have in mind?" inquired the now very curious Chastity.

"Well, these guys here are telling us they wouldn't fuck her if she was bald...right?"

"Yes...?" said Chastity.

"And you want to punish her by shaving her head...right?

"Yes...?

"And you're contemplating shaving off allof her hair...right?"

"Okay...?"

"So, here's what we do...we start relieving her of her hair from the bottom up and see at what point these guys no longer want to fuck her!"

Jujou attempted to squirm away at this point but Chastity's fingers closed tightly in her locks and painfully held the now clearly panicking red head in place.

"So Brittany," inquired Chastity, "How exactly do we determine that the boys no longer want to fuck her?"