Race Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Lynn suddenly tense up and heard her say, "Oh yes I'm going to cum! Oh Kevin keep fucking me like that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm cumming baby. I'm cummingggggg!

Lynn pulled off of Kevin's cock and turned around sitting on the couch in front of him with his massive shiny wet cock right in her face. She reached out and grasped his cock and began to jack it with her hand while licking and sucking the head as she looked up into his eyes. He reached down and caressed her hair. She continued to suck and stroke him as she said, "Kevin, baby I want your hot load all over my face and tits. Can you do that for me?"

Kevin couldn't speak but nodded to her between deep breaths. I watched as my sexy wife stroked and sucked his big hard cock all wet and shiny with her juices from just having fucked her. They stared into one another's eyes as Lynn stroked and sucked him. I saw him tense up and begin to groan as Lynn opened her mouth and jacked his big hard cock even faster as she said, "Yeah that's it baby cum on and give it to me!"

Suddenly Kevin's knees nearly buckled as I watched a big long spurt of cum explode from the tip of his cock onto my wife's face and in her hair. She aimed his cock down just a little and the next spurt shot partly in her mouth and on her lips and down her chin. Subsequent spurts dripped from the end of his cock and down over her sexy tits. She leaned down and took his cock into her mouth and milked the rest of his cum from his cock.

Kevin groaned and sat heavily down on the couch beside Lynn. As she leaned over and kissed him I heard her say, "Thank you Kevin. You were lovely."

Kevin replied, "Thank you. Both of you. The pleasure is definitely mine!"

Lynn looked over at me sitting in my chair watching them, smiling widely, and slowly stroking my hard throbbing cock. She got up and walked over to me. She gave me a sweet gentle kiss and said, "It appears you approve." I tasted Kevin's cum in her sexy mouth as she kissed me.

In answer I nodded, kissed her back, and then gently guided her head down to my throbbing cock. I groaned as she took me deep in her mouth as she played with my swollen balls. I stroked her hair and enjoyed the familiar cock sucking technique but with a new perspective after having just watched her suck another man's cock.

Kevin had a nice view of Lynn's ass from his seat on the couch across from us. After a remarkably short recovery time, I saw his big cock start to swell again as he watched us. I motioned him over. When Lynn felt his touch on her ass, she glanced back and saw Kevin's big cock ready for action again. She spread her legs from him and I heard her groan of pleasure as Kevin's cock filled her pussy from behind. We soon developed a rhythm as Kevin fucked my hot wife while she sucked my cock.

As Kevin increased the tempo, Lynn was unable to concentrate any longer on my cock and she stopped trying and just looked up into my eyes while Kevin's big cock assaulted her sweet pussy. The look on her face and the sound of her pleasure was such a huge turn on for me.

Soon I could tell she was ready to cum. I heard her tell Kevin, "Baby are you almost ready? I want you to fill my pussy with your sweet load of hot cum!"

Kevin increased the pace and I could tell he was indeed about ready to cum. I saw him tense, heard him groan deeply, and then heard both of them begin to gasp and shudder as they came hard together.

I heard Lynn say, "Oh yeah fill my pussy baby! Pump my pussy full of your sweet hot cum."

Kevin said, "Oh yes baby I'm cumming inside that sweet pussy! MMMMMMM Yes!"

Kevin pulled his cock from my wife, walked over, and collapsed sitting on the end of the couch. Lynn crawled over and lay down on her back with her head in his lap. She looked over and noticed me still sitting with my hard cock in my hand stroking. She motioned me over and as I got near she spread her legs for me. I could see how wet and swollen her pussy was. Some of Kevin's cum was oozing from her pussy and down over her ass.

She looked up at me and said, "Come fuck me with another man's cum in my pussy."

I guided my cock to her pussy and buried it deep inside her. She sighed deeply as I began fucking her long and deep and slow. There was very little resistance and I could really hear the wet, slurping, sucking sounds as we fucked. I fucked her harder and faster and deeper hearing the wet slapping sounds every time our flesh smacked together. Her breathing soon picked up and she closed her eyes. I felt my balls begin to swell and ache and Lynn began to groan. Suddenly she arched her back and tensed up as she began to cum again. The spasms of her pussy as she came sent me over the top and I began to spurt my cum inside her pussy, mixing it with Kevin's and her own juices.

I collapsed to a seat on the floor beside them and we all smiled contentedly. Lynn excused herself to clean up.

Kevin looked over at me and said, "Thanks man that was amazing. Let me know anytime you want to try that again."

We both smiled as I promised him I would do that.

12