Racers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,326 Followers

Cheandra walked up to the bar and ordered herself a small malt beer and took her drink over to a table by one of the windows. She wasn't alone for long before Drac and Fargo walked in together. Drac ignored her when he noticed her but Fargo gave her a brief nod as he followed his lover to a table not far from her.

"Well well well! What are you doing here by yourself?" Brayton asked as he came and sat opposite her.

Cheandra regarded him silently for several moments.

"Rumour has it your team was doing a run today." Brayton said when she failed to respond to his question.

"Well then the rumours would be true." Cheandra said quietly.

Brayton raised an eyebrow as he watched her silently for several seconds; finally he leant to the side as he done a quick check for obvious injuries.

"How many Racers are on your team these days?" Cheandra asked quietly.

"There would always be room for you...I could be persuaded to bring you into the team before comps even." Brayton said dropping his voice to an intimate tone.

Cheandra eyed him coolly. She was aware of the strong physical reaction she had to him. It would be no trouble to encourage him or fuck him to encourage his wanting her back in the team. It wasn't as if multiple sex partners were uncommon among the team members.

"High and mighty as ever I see." Brayton said with a grin then warned, "But there would be no having the old guard dog along this time."

Cheandra raised her drink to her lips and took several slow long swallows aware of Brayton's eyes on the smooth pale skin of her neck as she swallowed. Cheandra placed the bottle on the table between them and licked a small drop of moisture from her bottom lip with a leisurely sweep of her tongue.

Brayton felt his groin tighten as he watched her tongue flick out to remove the drop of moisture then disappear from sight. He raised his eyes from her lips and found her watching him closely.

"Your team keep you well satisfied?" Brayton asked as his gaze wondered down over her exposed cleavage. He had to admit to himself that she had certainly matured nicely since she had left his team.

"I spent four years with them haven't I?" She asked softly.

"That you have." He admitted wryly. "But why are you off today by yourself when the team is on a run? Why aren't you riding?"

"The boss decided he wants to give the other Racer some experience." Cheandra said dismissingly.

Brayton smothered a laugh knowing there had to be more to it then that but he also knew Cheandra would not say.

"Give me the run down on your team." Cheandra invited huskily.

"Maybe later." Brayton said as his eyes dropped to her cleavage once again.

Cheandra took another drink and knew that his eyes were on her throat once again as she swallowed. She remembered how he had paid a lot of attention to the sensitive areas on her neck when they had been together. Slowly she trailed the cold glass down her neck and into her cleavage knowing it would leave a trail of moisture behind.

Brayton groaned huskily and licked his lips as his gaze remained on her slender neck.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,326 Followers
12