Racers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"Want to play do you?" Ryker asked as he tried to unfasten her top to expose her breasts.

"Get out!" Cheandra yelled as she struggled to stop him but he was too strong and soon had her stripped naked beneath him. He managed to shrug out of his own clothing and then took pleasure in once again arousing her body as he played with her breasts and reached towards her groin.

Cheandra continued to struggle against him even as he slid into her eager body, as he moved against her she stopped struggling and after several long moments she began to move with him. She could feel every ridge and bump on his thick long manhood as he moved within her and she gradually began to respond to his caresses.

Ryker lifted his head to look down at Cheandra as he moved strongly against her. She felt tight and wet around his shaft and he took his time as he rolled his hips in a circle instead of pumping in and out of her body.

"Damn you!" Cheandra swore as she lifted her legs and hooked her heels behind his thighs.

Lost in the sensations of his fast approaching climax Ryker merely grunted as he began thrusting against her hard and fast. He reached under her buttocks and grasped her arse in his hands as he buried himself deep inside her as he spilled his seed into her once again. He was aware of her shuddering with her own climax as the last drops left his body and he collapsed onto her spent.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12