Rachael

Story Info
A girl gets noticed by all but one.
1.3k words
3.84
33.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked into the room she felt everyone's eyes look at her. She was absolutely stunning. At 5'8 and 25 years of age she had perfect 36C breasts with pert nipples, a toned athletic body, and long auburn hair that contrasted with the sparking blue in her eyes. Her skin tight silk dress conformed to her body like it was very much a part of her and her 4 inch high heels showed her ass off like no other shoe had before. Rachel was the girl of everyone's dream. The fact that everyone's eyes were on her didn't bother her one bit. As she looked around the room there was only one person there who wasn't looking at her. This did bother her. She was used to being the center of attention and absolutely loved when both guys and girls lusted after her.

The guy in question was sitting at the bar drinking a gin and tonic. She could tell that he knew that everyone was staring at her but it didn't look like he cared much. He looked to be around 28 years old, short but shaggy brown hair, a clean shaven face, and a body that looked that it could handle anything. As the club started back up to their dancing, drinking, and flirting she made a quick circuit of the room. She waved to various people that she knew, threw flirty glances to both guys and girls that were checking her out, but still kept an eye on the guy that hadn't even looked up.

As she came around to the bar she noticed a small opening on the guy's right shoulder. She came up to the bar and squeezed in between the people to the right and the guy making sure her perfect breasts were being pushed into the guy's shoulder. She got the barman's attention and asked for a White Russian with a shot of vodka on the side. The guy moved a bit off to the left so she wasn't crushing him as much. This really got on her nerves. Not only was he not paying attention to her, he was backing away from her. As she stood quietly by his side he finished his drink and ordered another. By shear happenstance she found that the guy's name was Jack. Jack took his drink from the bartender, paid for it, then got up and started wandering around the room. As soon as he left there were three guys asking her if she wanted to dance. She downed her vodka and said yes to all three of them.

Out on the dance floor she danced and grinded with the three guys while still expertly holding her drink and taking sips every now and then. As she finished one drink, another guy would bring her another and she wouldn't even have to leave the dance floor. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the guy standing by a pillar in the back just watching the whole scene. After downing another drink and dancing till the end of the song she claimed it was the bathroom for her and took off in the direction of the bathroom. She did her business and then walked to the mirror. She put on gloss lipstick and dabbed a bit of her perfume behind her ears and between her breasts. She knew the scent drove men crazy.

As she left the bathroom her eyes zeroed in on Jack across the way. He had just finished his drink and was heading out the door. She cursed her luck and started towards the door after him. A couple of guys got in her way wanting to dance with her. She gave each a peck on the cheek and politely refused. She reached the doorway to the club and walked outside. Jack was nowhere to be seen. She walked around the edge of the building where there were more cars when suddenly a tall dark figure pushed her up against the building. So perfectly timed was this person that she was actually standing in the one section of wall where there wasn't any light. As she was facing the wall she couldn't see who was behind her.

With her heart pumping she felt a hand starting to caress the back of her thigh then slowly making its way up to her ass. She got a race of adrenaline because she had "conveniently forgotten" to wear a pair of panties. The hand reached her ass and started massaging it. After a while it moved a finger between her crack and pushed a little on her anus. She stifled a moan as it explored her nether regions. The finger then moved to her shaved pussy and moved over her enterence, lips, and clit. It spread the lips wide and lubricated a finger on her juices. It then moved to her clit and started rubbing it. All the while she was stifling moans of pleasure and feeling shame of being felt up by an unknown stranger. More shame came in a wave when she felt her body respond to this unknown finger. Her pussy started flowing juices down her thighs and she felt ashamed by her body's response.

Suddenly the finger entered her pussy and got drenched by her juices. In and out it moved with such accuracy it caused her to climax right then and there. But the finger was not done yet. It pulled out of her and moved back to her anus. A feeling of horror came over her when she realized what it was going to do. It rubbed all around her opening then entered her from behind. Even more shame came over her when her pussy responded by flowing even more juice around her area and down her thighs.

As it moved in and out of her, she found herself moving backwards to meet this unknown finger in her ass. She had never been ass fucked and never wanted it. But with the pleasure that was coming from it she began to enjoy it more and more. Then suddenly without warning she felt a second finger enter her. Her ass was on fire but it felt so good. She responded by moving farther back onto it as her body accommodated this new intruder into her person. It started moving faster and faster in her ass and she was moving faster and faster to get it into her as far as she could. Then she climaxed again. As she shuddered and fell against the wall she felt the fingers leave her ass.

She thought her ordeal was over until she felt a strange object between her thighs. It moved around a little then entered her pussy getting drenched by her juices. As it exited her she felt another object enter her pussy as well; being coated by her juices. It came out of her then she felt pressure on both her anus and pussy. She had heard of this before but never seen or experienced it. It was a double penetration plug. It was designed to heighten a girl's excitement by pushing both outward and inward on itself. It had small little balls in it that moved around and pulsated whenever she moved. She felt her body give a little resistance as it was pushed up into her. The pain of both of her holes being filled and stretched was almost more than she could handle and then instant pleasure. Just by entering it into her she had another orgasm that left the plug just overflowing with her juices.

As she thought of what was going down between her legs she never realized that a hand with a handkerchief had made its way around to her head. The last thing she remembered before going unconscious was that although it was very scary what this person was going to do to her later, because of the immense amount of pleasure and shame that she'd gone through already, she was ready and willing to face what was coming next.

To Be Continued...