Rachael Ray Nympho Queen of Mean

Story Info
Rachael Ray getting bossy and fucked.
2.2k words
4.1
18k
25
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS NOT REAL...IT IS FICTION

***

Rachael Ray was sitting in her dressing room drinking herbal tea and trying to recover from her hangover. She was up late partying the night before in the Hamptons. It was an exclusive, private party with a unique twist. It was a bondage orgy party. You see Rachael is not only the Queen Of Mean, but she most definitely is also a...NYMPHO! She uses people for her own happiness, success and sexual gratification. She's a real go getter bitch. She sees something...or someone...she wants, she gets it and them. She's a boss bitch through and through. She's sexy and driven, a strong woman who takes charge...whether you like it or not.

She was rubbing her head and drinking her tea, hoping her headache would go away before her show taping. She looked in the mirror and smiled. She looked hot. Her brown hair perfectly, encasing her sexy face. Her cherry red lips looking oh so kissable. Her skin tight, leather, very short dress, with nothing underneath, showcasing her small, pert breasts and thick round booty. She had her dress top unzipped passed her breasts, showing nice cleavage. She rubbed her pussy, remembering how many clocks fucked it the night before. She counted 12, with 6 cumming inside of it.

She enjoyed orgies, because she had easy access to a lot of cocks. Her husband is a cuckold husband. She makes him watch her get fucked. Sometimes she lets him jack off, sometimes not. She makes him swallow her fuck toy's semen, as she shoots it out of her pussy, into his mouth and laughs at him, as he does. She gets off on sexually dominating people. It always makes her cum big.

She finished her third glass of herbal tea a day shouted for her PA. "CINDY, GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW!!" Cindy ran into her boss' dressing room.

"Yes Rachael, what do you need?" She asked nervously.

"Eat my pussy, maybe it will help with my hangover." Rachael hiked up her very short dress and spread her legs.

"Um, I..." Cindy was indecisive and paid the price.

Rachael went over to her and slapped her face. Grabbing it, looking right into her eyes and saying, "I'm your fucking boss. I'm your superior. I'm the Queen of TV, so, eat this pussy now!," She ordered, as she pushed Cindy to her knees. Cindy obeyed and shoved her tongue up Rachael's sweet tasting, neatly trimmed, brown haired pussy. She tried to close the door, but Rachael stopped her. She got off on the possibility of her and Cindy being seen by others.

Cindy was a very good pussy eater. She really got into it, she's a lesbian, and she worked her licking tongue all over Rachael's pussy walls. She pinched her clit and rubbed it very fast, as she ate out her boss. Cindy played with her pussy too, as she ravenous ate Rachael's sweet pussy. "Mmmmmmmmm, that's why you have your job Cindy. You know how to eat my pussy so damn good." Rachael grabbed Cindy's hair and writhed all over Cindy's face. Cindy shoved a finger up Rachael's gorgeous ass and made her squeal in delight. Rachael smiled that beautiful smile of hers and loved every second of Cindy's pussy eating exhibition.

Cindy wiggled her long tongue far up Rachael's pussy and licked her pussy walls completely. Rachael moaned loudly and came in Cindy's mouth, as Cindy sucked out every drop of sweet pussy nectar. Show licked her clean, as Rachael smiled and rubbed her face.

Rachael's horny cameraman Steve was standing in the doorway jerking his very thick 11 inch cock, as he watched the two gorgeous women play. His huge cock was oozing precum and Rachael saw him and smiled. "Come in Steve, bring that beautiful cock with you too." He walked in with a cocky grin, he had fucked Rachael numerous times, and jerked his huge leaking cock. Rachael grabbed it and wiped the precum off with her fingers. She licked it off of them and smiled. "Damn Steve, your precum is so yummy." He grinned even bigger, as Rachael leaned over and licked the tip of his cock to get some more yummy fluid.

"Show him your big tits Cindy." Rachael ordered her. She learned from before and quickly unbuttoned her white blouse and pulled her tits out of her white G cup bra.

"DAMNNNNNN BABY, YOU'VE GOT SOME GREAT TITS! Can I feel them?" Steve started at them, while he slowly jerked his huge cock.

"Sure go ahead babe." Rachael answered for Cindy. Steve roughly groped her huge natural tits. Cindy is gorgeous. She's blonde and thin with huge natural tits, an amazing body to say the least. Even though Cindy was a lesbian, she did enjoy the cocky cameraman groping her. It felt so dirty and hot. She moaned and writhed on her knees. He pulled her thick nipples and shook them hard, squeezing her huge naturals and shaking them.

"Can I fuck them?" He asked excitedly.

"Sure, but fuck her mouth first." Rachael grabbed his huge cock and shoved it in Cindy's surprised mouth. She didn't mint the tit groping, but she wasn't too keen on sucking his cock. Rachel pushed her head back and forth on his massive meat hammer. Cindy was thinking if she should spit him out, when she realized she actually liked the feeling of being forced to suck his huge cock. Her pussy was leaking from the taboo event. She was a proud lesbian, but she was really enjoying the cocky cameraman...and Rachael...sexually dominating her. She looked up at them, smiling and just opened her throat to allow his huge cock to enter it.

Steve fucked Cindy's throat hard and deep, thrusting his huge cock so far down her throat, she gagged and spit up on it. Rachael was so turned on by it, she pulled Steve's cock out of Cindy's throat and leaned over, spit on it and sucked it deep. She deepthroated his massive cock in one try. Rachael is an expert cocksucker. She looked up at him with those beautiful brown eyes and sucked his cock furiously.

"Suck it bitch, get my big cock ready for those big tits. You're a big cock whore aren't you boss?" Steve slapped Rachael's face, as he asked.

"Fucking right I am bitch, so fuck my fucking throat hard motherfucker!" Rachael opened her experienced throat and watched, as Steve pummeled it hard and fast. All 11 inches in and out, pounding her throat hard. He grabbed her hair and fucked her throat faster and faster. Rachael didn't even gag. She's had bigger cocks than Steve's down her throat, so she took it like a pro.

Steve finally pulled out and slapped his huge, rock hard cock on Cindy's gorgeous, huge breasts. Cindy was horny and quickly wrapped her huge tits around his cock, as he fucked her huge tits. Rachael heal spit on Cindy's tits to add lubrication and got behind Steve, with her back to Cindy. She reached her head under him and sucked his big balls. She licked them, as they filled her mouth and smacked his ass. Rachael yanked his cock out of Cindy's tits and sucked it several times, then put it back in between Cindy's tits. She licked his balls and spit on them. She sucked his balls hard and rubbed them.

Steve pounded Cindy's tits hard, pulling her hair, as he pummeled her huge naturals. "Damn you got great tits bitch." Cindy smiled, as he pummeled her giant fun bags.

Rachael wanted some big cock in her pussy, so she got up and pulled Steve by his cock over to the counter with the mirror. She bent over, put her hands on the counter and said, in her horniest and most boss bitch voice, "SHOVE IT UP MY PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER, AND FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME. YOU GOT THAT BITCH!!"

"YES MA'AM!" Steve rubbed his cock on Rachel's brown labia and SHOVED his huge precum leaking manhood up Rachael's beautiful pussy. He smacked her ass hard and slammed his cock in and out of her sweet pussy. Deep thrusts up her pussy, smacking her ass and squeezing it. Fucking her pussy faster and faster. Cindy got under Rachael and sucked her clit, as Steve's big balls slapped her chin everytime he slammed his cock all the way up Rachael's pussy.

"I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!!" Rachael yelled, as she squirrel all over Steve's huge cock, as it slammed relentlessly up her wet pussy.

Steve pulled out and shoved his cock in Cindy's mouth and fucked it hard, bulging out Cindy's cheeks from his girth. Rachael leaned down and put his cock in her mouth, biting the head and suddenly king it harder and harder. Cindy jacked his shaft with both hands and Steve grunted. He exploded in Rachael's mouth, filling it with warm thick jizz. Cindy pumped his shaft fast to get it all out. Rachael heal bit his cock head and he groaned in delight. Rachael picked her head up with her mouth full of cum. She pulled Cindy's hair and leaned over, mouth open, letting Steve's cum ooze out into Cindy's. They kissed and shared his cum. Rachael picked her head up and let Steve watch his cum hang out of her mouth.

She smiled at him and wiggled her tongue around, showing off for him. She licked the cum up into her mouth and swallowed it, licking her lips and smacking them, smiling that gorgeous smile of hers.

The show taping started and Rachael was interviewing her first guest, Dr Phil. They knew each other already, not only from TV, but even more so from the sex parties, they both enjoyed attending. Rachael was smiling that beautiful smile of hers, with those gorgeous, brown lip glossed lips of hers, as she sucked on a banana. She was supposedly eating it, talking about how nutritious they were, but she really was demonstrating her oral skills, for her sex buddy Dr Phil and her staff that she fucked regularly. She repeatedly deepthroated the large banana. She was multitasking as well. She also had Dr Phil's pants unzipped and was jerking him off under the table.

When they went for a break, she would yell at her staff to bring her something or to play with her pussy. She was a take charge, demanding bitch, but she was a hot one. Rachael was very bossy and dominating to her staff. She got off on it sexually and she would cum doing it. Dr Phil would feel up the female staff, before and after the show and sometimes during the show, when he was on it. He groped Cindy's tits when she came over to play with Rachael's clit and he did it right in front of the crowd. Rachael loved that and she came all over Cindy's hand.

She was so wet, teasing everyone and doing it in the open. She loved public sex. She fucks strangers regularly. Sometimes she wears a disguise, her hair pinned up and sunglasses on. Sometimes she just says fuck it, and fucks them as herself.

She loved Dr Phil's cock. It is 8 inches long, but 6 inches around. She loves thick cocks. When they paused for the commercial break spot, she pretended she dropped something on the floor, leaned over and sucked his cock, in front of the studio audience. She came again from the excitement of such public sluttiness. When she came back up, from her short sucking of Dr Phil cock, she stuck the banana in her wet pussy and fucked herself with it while she finished the interview. Dr Phil played with her clit while she fucked herself with the banana. She jerked his cock to keep it ready for the after show fuckfest.

After the show Rachael was in her dressing room with her other guest Tyra Banks and they were both getting their asses fucked by Dr Phil. He alternated between the two, Tyra's big chocolate tits hanging down, flopping, as she took his big cock all the way up her sweet ass. Rachael was sucking her tits while she watched Tyra get assfucked.

Dr Phil shoved his throbbing monster up Rachael's ass and slammed her thick booty into sexual euphoria land. He smacked it and smacked Tyra's too. "FUCKING THAT ASS BABY. DESTROY IT WITH YOUR BIG DICK. FUCKING PUNISH MY ASS BABY!!" Rachael was loving his anal domination and she squirted all over him. Cindy came over and licked her pussy clean, as Dr Phil grunted. They knew what that meant and all three beauties knelt down in front of him.

He exploded his thick cum in all of their mouths. They swallowed it all and he kept cumming. He filled their mouths up again. Tyra and Cindy swallowed their mouthfuls again, but Rachael didn't. She pulled Cindy's head back and spit hers in Cindy's mouth. Cindy smiled and swallowed it all. Rachael kissed her and played with her giant tits. "Damn ladies, you're hot as shit." Dr Phil smiling and he let loose with a huge torrent of piss, covering all three smiling faces. They lapped up what they could with their outstretched tongues. He covered their faces and tits and filled their mouths. "Now this is a damn party, woo hoodoo!" He smiled and kept pissing.

When he was done pissing on them, they took a breather, ate some fruit, downed a couple of beers and started back again. They fucked and sucked for the next three hours straight. It was just another day for Rachael Ray Nympho Queen Of Mean.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers