Rachael Ray Nympho Queen of Mean Ch. 03

Story Info
More Rachael Ray being a hot bossy bitch.
1.9k words
3.83
8.6k
10
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real.

***

Rachael Ray hired me to make a documentary about her life, concentrating on her wild sex life. The money was good and she's hot, plus I knew I would get to fuck her, so I agreed to make the movie. We had filmed the parts about her early life and how she got on Food Network and now it was time to get to the fun stuff. I followed her around every day, filming her using her staff and others for her own sexual gratification. We started at work. Rachael loves to be a bossy hot bitch. It turns her on and it's pretty damn hot to me too.

"CINDY, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? BRING THOSE BIG FUCKING TITS IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" She was looking for her hot, huge tit, assistant Cindy. Rachael and I were in her dressing room, along with her cuckold husband John. He had to sit in the corner and watch Rachael suck my cock, which she was doing, while I filmed her. She sucked it so good, slowly up and down my shaft. She rubbed my big balls and softly chewed on my cock head.

Cindy came in, as Rachael verbally dominated her husband. "Look at this cock John, you pathetic, little dicked loser." She held my big, thick cock up, for him to look at, while she sucked it and insulted him. "This is a real man's cock. It's so beautiful. Your cock is a little cocktail weenie John, Dick's is so fucking beautiful." She smiled at me and licked my cock head, kissing it too. She sucked my cock deep, licking all around it, as she did.

She looked at me, as I filmed her sucking my cock. She deepthroated it, her saliva drooling all over it. "Cindy, eat my fucking pussy! Do a good job and I may let you ride Dick's gorgeous cock." Rachael smiled at me and resumed deepthroating my throbbing cock. I filmed every second. Rachael looked so fucking sexy, with her mouth full of my big cock, her cheeks bulging out.

Cindy got behind Rachael and shoved her tongue up Rachael's sweet brown haired pussy. She smacked her ass and fingered it too. Her tongue was working overtime, in Rachael's pussy, as Rachael moaned and sucked my cock ravenously. She sucked it fast, twisting her hand on it, as she stroked it. Her beautiful brown eyes looking right at me. I looked at her nude body, with just her brown high heels on, and felt my cock twitch. Cindy was rubbing Rachael's erect clit very fast and tongue fucking her pussy with blazing speed. Rachael and I came at the same time. She squirted all over Cindy's tongue, as I shot thick wad after thick wad of creamy jizz, in her mouth.

Cindy licked Rachael clean, as Rachael swallowed most of my thick cum. She kept some in her mouth and pulled Cindy's face to hers. She spit my cum in Cindy's mouth and kissed her, sharing the cum. She squeezed Cindy's huge tits and slapped them hard. "Ride his gorgeous cock Cindy and you better make him happy, or you're fucking fired!" Rachael instructed her. Cindy quickly got on my cock, shoving it up her beautiful blonde pussy. She smiled at me and rubbed my nipples, as she rode my cock. I filmed the action with one hand and groped Cindy's huge tit with the other one.

Cindy bounced hard on my cock, her thighs slapping mine, as she rode me. I gave the camera to Rachael and leaned up, sucking Cindy's huge natural tits. I smacked her ass and squeezed it, shaking it and stuffing as much of her massive tits in my mouth, as I could fit. Rachael filmed us and berated her husband. "Look at that cock John, Dick is a real man, you're a little dick joke." She slapped him and spit on him. I pulled Cindy off of me, pointing at Rachael.

"I want the Nympho Queen Of Mean, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!" I told Rachael. She smiled big and gave the camera to Cindy. I bent Rachael over a d slammed my big cock up her sweet, brown haired pussy.

"YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME DICKKKKKKK!!" Rachael screamed. I slammed my big cock, all the fucking way up her wet pussy, smacking her ass hard. My cock drilling her pussy at turbo speed. My thighs slamming against her ass, every stroke in. I pulled her shiny brown hair and smacked her ass hard. Rachael squirted all over my big cock.

I kept pounding her pussy harder and harder, so fucking fast. I looked at her cuckold husband. "Watch this punk. Watch me pound your wife's pussy. I'm gonna destroy her ass next. You fucking punk. Watch a real man please your hot wife." Rachael smiled and laughed, as I berated her husband. She squirted again on my cock. I pulled out and slammed my thick cock up her fucking thick ass.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK, FUCK MY ASS DICKKKKKK!! SLAM THAT FUCKING GORGEOUS COCK UP MY ASS BABYYYYYYYY!!" Rachael loved my rough ass pounding. I pulled her hair harder and pummeled her thick ass harder, jackhammering it so fucking hard, she was shaking and squirted again, this time all over her dressing room floor. I smacked her great ass harder and harder, my hand print all over it. Rachael was squealing and moaning loud, as I destroyed her ass. I reached under her and twisted her thick, light brown nipples hard, as she smiled and moaned loud. I grunted and came deep in her ass, filling it full of my thick cum.

I pulled her head back and kissed her deeply, rubbing her nipples fast. She's a sexy ass bitch. Damn, she has great lips. She smiled at me and walked over to her cuckold husband. She pushed him to the floor and squatted over his mouth. She let my cum ooze out of her ass, into his mouth. "Yes bitch, swallow a real man's cum." She put her ass right on his mouth and he swallowed my jizz, as it oozed out into his mouth. Rachael smiled at me and blew me kisses. I walked up to her and smacked my cock on her tasty lips. I fucked her mouth and pulled her nipples hard, as he husband swallowed all of the cum from her ass.

Later that evening we were at a bondage orgy. Rachael looked amazing, wearing a black latex corset with her small pert tits out. She also wore knee high, black leather, 5 inch high heeled boots. Her pussy and ass, like her tits, were out and on display, for everyone to see. She had a riding crop and her cuckold husband was on a leash, that Rachael held. Slaves were tied up across the large room. They were being whipped and played with by their masters and mistresses. I filmed it all.

Rachel was getting her pussy eaten by an older male slave, while her husband was standing behind her watching. "EAT MY PUSSY, BITCH SLAVE!!" Rachael was in full on, hot boss bitch mode. She was gorgeous, smiling at me, such a sexy woman. She loved being a boss bitch and she was so good at it. The older slave ate her pussy, while Rachael smacked his ass, with the riding crop.

She sat her husband down and grabbed my cock, stroking it slowly. Meredith Vieira came over, it was her house, and started sucking on Rachael's sexy small tits. Rachael moaned. I smacked Meredith's ass and rubbed it, she smiled at me. I handed Cindy the camera. I got behind Meredith and shoved my cock up her soft ass. She moaned loudly and smiled. "Fuck my ass daddy!" She said. Rachael was on her stomach, as two slaves put vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and hot fudge sauce on her ass and ate it off of her ass, slowly. Several more slaves came over and joined in the Rachael Ray booty sundae. They licked it up and ate it all up, devouring every bit of ice cream, whipped cream and fudge sauce on her great ass.

I slammed Meredith's ass, watching Rachael. I pulled her hair hard and smacked her nice ass. "MMMMMMMMM, FUCK MY ASS DICK!! FUCK IT BABYYYYYYYY!!" She loved my big cock in her ass. Meredith squirted all over me and the floor. I wiped her pussy and licked my fingers clean. She tasted good. I smacked her ass hard over and over, leaving my hand print on her white ass.

The slaves shoved their tongues up Rachael's ass and pussy, eating her out, after they finished the booty sundae. "EAT MY PUSSY AND ASS BITCHES!! I'M THE QUEEN, SERVE ME MOTHERFUCKERS!!" Rachael was so sexy, as a bossy bitch. She fucking turned me on, so fucking much. Rachael poured champagne all over her ass and pussy. "DRINK UP BITCHES!!" The slaves licked up every drop of champagne on Rachael. She took a big swig of it and spit it on her husband, laughing at him.

I came up Meredith's ass, filling it full of thick cream. I pulled out and shoved my cock in her mouth. She sucked me totally clean, looking right at me, as she played with my bug balls and sucked my cock so fucking good. She chewed on it and licked it all over, as she sucked it hard. I let loose and pissed down her throat. Meredith loves piss, so she immediately started swallowing my piss. I watched Rachael get her holes tongued, while I pissed down Meredith's throat. When I finished, I took the camera back from Cindy and filmed Rachael, as she put a huge strapon on and fucked Meredith, doggy style, in her pussy., "TAKE THAT COCK WHORE!! YOU LOVE BEING MY BITCH DON'T YOU BITCH?" Rachael dominated Meredith.

"I FUCKING LOVE IT BABY!! FUCK MY BITCH PUSSY!!" Meredith came all over Rachael's fake cock. Rachael laid down on her back. Meredith sucked her fake cock and Cindy gave Rachael a champagne enema. She stuck that nozzle up her ass and squeezed a big bag full of champagne up Rachael's sexy, thick ass. Meredith sat on Rachael's mouth, riding it, as Rachael shoved her tongue up it. Several slaves gathered around Rachael's ass and opened their mouths. She shot the champagne out of her ass, onto their faces and into their mouths. They swallowed it all. Rachael squirted her cum at them too and they lapped it all up. Meredith came in her mouth and she licked her clean.

I pissed in Rachael's mouth and she swallowed every drop, as we watched Meredith piss on her husband's face. Meredith got double anal from two male slaves, as Rachael fucked her mouth with her strapon. "SUCK IT BITCH, I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING NYMPHO QUEEN OF MEAN BITCH!! SUCK MY FUCKING COCK WHORE!!" Rachael was full on Nympho Queen Of Mean and she was so fucking hot. She spit on Meredith's face and Meredith licked it up.

We filmed her husband getting double anal from two slaves, as Rachael laughed at him and pissed on his face. I fucked Rachael in the ass, while Meredith ate her pussy. I came in Rachael, Meredith and Cindy's mouths. They cum swapped my jizz. We filmed Meredith drinking a giant bowl of piss that everyone pissed into. It was a great evening. I love fucking Rachael and I love filming Rachael. She's hot and she's definitely... The Nympho Queen Of Mean.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers