Rachael's Awakening Ch. 08

Story Info
A punishment finds Rachael unprepared.
4.5k words
4.57
26.9k
6
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my fans and followers... My sincerest apologies for the long delay between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8. I truly thought this chapter had been lost forever. I hope you enjoy it and find it as 'real' as the rest of the series. I no longer have my mentor... and I can't tell you how much I miss His input.

Rachael walked out of her room and headed down the stairs to the living room as told... all the while wondering why this woman from the shoppe in the mall was here. She was about to have another 'first'... but was not prepared for what it would entail or the feelings that would engulf her as a result.

'What is this woman doing here? Why did Sir ask her here; and why for the weeksend?'

The thoughts went round and round, with no answers in sight, as Rachael reached the last tread and stepped down onto the living room carpet. The throaty laugh of the other woman caused her to lift her head and the sight before her caused her to feel a sudden chill run through her and she shivered.

"Ah, there you are Pet. I was about to come up and see what was causing your delay."

Rodger disengaged Samantha's hand from his arm and turned to approach Rachael as she still stood at the base of the stairs. Uncertainty etched her features and her brow drew together in a frown as he approached her.

In order to avoid taking his hands, she busied them and reached for the sash of her Brushing Robe and attempted to tie it.

"No, Rachael. Leave the robe open. Better yet, take it off please. It will only be in the way during your training session. Now, lift your hair while I replace your Pink-colored collar so we can begin."

As Rodger stepped forward to place the collar around Rachael's neck, the fact that he wasn't wearing the slacks of his suit slowly registered on her brain and she stepped ever so slightly forward away from his hands, when he stepped behind her and moved against her to fasten the clasp of the collar.

"Where are your slacks, Sir? Why are You dressed like this in her presence?"

Rachael had turned to face me as she spoke; and her eyes searched My face as she waited for me to reply. She knew she was speaking without expressed permission and that a tone of respect was lacking from her questions; but she didn't care.

I got the distinct impression that Rachael didn't care if I punished her. Not this time.

My raised eyebrow was the only outward sign given to indicate that there was something lacking in the tone of the young woman who stood before me, just as my ears had picked up on the slight sarcasm that had laced the "her" in Rachael's last question.

I let my eyes rove from the ice-blue eyes looking up at me then down to the stocking clad toes then back to the eyes before I replied... letting a stern tone of disapproval snake its way into my words as I spoke and I let my eyes narrow as I lowered my face to the upturned one.

"You seem to forget yourself, Pet. How I dress, or undress, in My home is My business. What I wear, or don't wear, in front of company is My choice... not yours. Get used to it.

"Now, get yourself over to the sofa. You will stand in front of it and wait for Me. You will be punished for your tone, your lack of respect, and speaking without My express permission when I get back.

"Here Octavia. Put the wench's collar on for Me. I'll be right back."

Without so much as a backward glance, or further word, Rodger turned and climbed the stairs. He couldn't tell Rachael how much he didn't want to punish her; but she had crossed that fine, sometimes unseen, line between what was allowable from one's submissive and what was a breach of etiquette.

When I reached the upper landing, I turned to watch the scene below me unfold.

Downstairs Rachael stood still as the Titian-haired woman I had addressed as 'Octavia' stood up and moved to stand behind Rachael. Octavia was wearing a corset, thigh-high stockings, and high-heeled boots.

Her corset was black with purple lace inserts, purple garters, black stockings and black patent leather boots. The corset barely covered Octavia's breasts and when she walked toward Rachael, the woman's puss was exposed to view.

"Hold your hair up girl and don't say one word until your collar is back on. Am I clear?"

Rachael nodded and remained silent as she held her hair up as told and she felt the cool touch of the leather as it encircled her neck. Then, as the woman continued to stand behind her, Rachael tried not to flinch when she felt a hand caress her right ass cheek. Neither woman heard me return until I spoke.

"No Octavia. The wench is mine to punish. You have your own at home. No one disciplines Rachael except me. Ever."

My cold tone entered the room before I did, and Octavia knew she should step back and not cross me as I strode into the living room. I crossed it in a few strides, and stopped when I stood in front of Rachael.

"Wench, can you give Me one good reason, or tell Me, why I should not punish you?"

I stood at my full 6 foot 4 inch height, with my arms crossed against my chest as I spoke deliberately slowly, letting the cold stern tone fill every word as they rained down on Rachael's ears.

"No Sir. I cannot. I know You must do what You must do, Sir."

Rachael knew she should look up into my face as she spoke; but I sensed she was at war with herself so she felt it better to keep her eyes downcast. She would not let me see the tears that filled her eyes as I let my words cut through her like mini-blades.

"Then, since you can't give Me a reason or tell Me why I shouldn't punish you; I want you to turn around and put your hands behind you. Octavia, reach into the bag next to the sofa and get the binding cords. You will bind her arms to the back of the chair as you sit her face Me.

"Once seated and restrained in the chair, I then want you to spread her legs and anchor her ankles to each of the front legs of the chair. By binding her arms to the back of the chair, this will keep the wench from twisting away.

"I want her unable to twist, or turn away as I spank her puss. I was going to spank her ass... but I realized her ass is for fucking. So, I will spank her puss instead. Make her ready then step back."

Rachael's eyes shot upward to meet my cold ones as I stood in front of her. It was then that she saw the crops in one hand and the flogger in the other. She felt her legs being spread and then she felt the bindings go around her ankles. She was unable to move... just as I wanted.

"Count each stroke out loud Wench. And, while you may find yourself getting wet, you are not allowed to cum. If you do cum, I will spank your puss even harder. Step away Octavia."

Rachael watched as I approached her and she cringed when the first slap of the wide-tipped crop landed against the lips of her pussy.

"One Sir!" Rachael cried out and then felt the second slap land almost immediately.

"Two Sir!" She felt the tears fill her eyes and she blinked furiously to keep them from falling. She was not going to give me the satisfaction of watching her break down and weep.

Two more slaps landed immediately, catching Rachael off guard and causing her to cry out before she gave the new count.

"What is the count now, Wench?"

I bellowed and then lowered my face until it was level with the girl tied to the chair before Me. My hand shot out and grabbed a handful of hair, yanking her head back.

"Open your eyes Slut and tell me the count. Now!"

Rachael opened her eyes, and the welled-up tears fell as she looked into the face of the man she had fallen in love with. This time, and at this moment, there was no answering love in the eyes before her. They were like cold steel. A deep Slate Grey... showing no emotion.

Rodger's face was only inches away as they were almost nose-to-nose.

"What is the count girl? You're supposed to be counting out loud as the strikes fall, not wallowing in your tears."

My clipped words were enunciated slowly then I moved my face in a little closer to Rachael's as I spoke in a low tone.

I felt the captive body jump at my tone as I watched the tears fall, unchecked, down her cheeks. As much as it hurt me to punish her, I swiftly landed another smack, this time to the soft skin on the inside of her left thigh then pulled hard on the hair in my clenched fist and raised the crop for another smack when the answer was torn from Rachael's throat.

"Five Sir! The count is five! Please Sir, no more! Please!"

Rachael's voice choked and then broke on the last word and she let her lids close against the anger in and on my face.

"Hand Me the narrow-tipped crop Octavia. And Pet? I will decide when you have had enough. Get that clear."

I let the wide-tipped crop fall onto the living room carpet and felt Octavia slip the other crop into my outstretched empty hand.

"You still have not learned your lesson, Wench. I am disappointed."

I let go the hold I had of her hair with one hand just as my other hand brought the crop down, this time letting the swat land against Rachael's exposed clit.

Even though she was restrained, her body jerked in response to the slap of the narrow-tipped crop against her sensitive and exposed clit. She opened her mouth to call out the number and the scream she'd held at bay filled the room.

"Six Sir! That's number six!"

I had the crop raised to deliver one more slap against her defenseless clit when the strong scent of the chit's arousal wafted up to my nose. I quickly let the blow land on her clit again then spoke in that stern-edged tone.

"Did you cum when I specifically told you that you could not? Did you disobey me further, Slut?

"You need to know that if you did cum, when I told you not to, it will mean three more swats to your clit. Tell me, Slut; did you cum?"

"Seven Sir. Thank You Sir. And, no Sir... I did not cum. I am wet Sir, yes. But, I did not cum. You told me I could not."

Rachael's mind whirled as the words poured out of her mouth. They were uttered so quickly, that the words seemed to flow on top of one another. She felt the dampness beneath her and on the inside of her thighs, and she could not remember ever feeling so wet... or so needy and empty.

Rachael was aware of the gnawing need deep inside her pussy and she wished that Sir had taken her vaginal virginity as well on the night He had taken her anal virginity.

She had held, and sucked His cock not only during their showers; but also sometimes when Sir would wake during the night or when they were having training sessions. She knew how delicious it felt when her ass was filled with His member. But now, all she wanted to do was feel it in her pussy.

She wanted to feel His hardness claim her again and again... taking all of her that she could offer to Her Sir. She knew what it felt like when His cum filled her ass. The memory of that feeling, and then feeling the heat of His cum filling her, was never far from her thoughts.

Now she wanted to feel that heat pulsing deeply into her inner core as His cock throbbed in her. And it was these thoughts, and memories that had made her so very wet.

"Rachael? Where did your mind go just now?"

She shook her head to clear the fog that was engulfing it as she became aware of the soft tone that filled Rodger's voice... even if it was only for a few moments.

"I am here Sir. Please Sir... no more!" Rachael pleaded.

She looked up into the Steel Grey of my eyes as she asked and saw that the anger was far from sated.

"No, Wench. I will decide when enough is enough. Your pleas for 'no more' will cost you three more swats to your clit."

Before I stood tall again, I could not resist the urge to plunge a finger into the wet and dripping slit in front of me.

I pushed my finger deep into her sodden hole as I moved in and out in a simulated fuck and pressed my thumb against her tender clit and felt the answering contraction of the walls of My Puss as it clenched along my finger... holding it tightly inside Rachael's wet well.

I then swiftly pulled my finger from the wet depths of the chit in front of me and raised it to my mouth. My tongue snaked out to encircle the liquid-coated finger and my lids closed as I savored Rachael's sweet nectar.

Once the finger was cleaned, I took the crop in my right hand and swiftly landed three blows to her exposed clit.

"Eight! Nine! Ten Sir! Oh please! No more! I'm sorry Sir. Please!"

Rachael screamed once more, almost uttering her 'safe word', just barely managing to close her mouth before it slipped out. The last blow landed on her now overly sensitive clit... and her body signaled a warning to her that if she didn't get to the rest room soon... she would piss herself where she sat.

"Please Sir! May I use the rest room? I do not wish to have an accident here. Please?"

Rachael looked up into my face as I towered above her and realized that the dark color had left my eyes and they were, once again, the Green-Grey they had been at dinner. The anger had left me... almost as suddenly as it had consumed me.

Nodding my ascent, I told Octavia to untie Rachael from the chair and walk with her to the bathroom off the kitchen. I knew she would need the other woman's help for her to walk upright because her vulva and clit would be too sore, tender, and swollen and she would not be able to make it to the bathroom in time if she tried to walk alone.

'You have no idea how much I hated the need to punish you, Pet. Were the eleven slaps too excessive? Or were they not enough?'

The thought flitted through my mind as I watched Octavia help Rachael walk, as best as the girl could because of the swollen vulva and stinging clit. In a few moments I felt my throat convulse when I heard the echo of her racking sobs as Rachael tried to use the rest room and my heart broke. But I couldn't let her see. I had to appear strong and in control.

I was back in control, from all outward appearances, by the time the women returned to the living room. Rachael would never know that I had wondered if I had been too severe with my punishment; or, not severe enough.

Due to the lateness of the hour, I decided to put a stop to the training session for the night. When next I spoke to Rachael, the normal tender tone had returned to my words.

"Come Pet, let me help you upstairs to my room where I can tend to you as you need it during the night." Rachael was shaking her head even before I'd finished speaking.

"No Sir. Thank You Sir, but if You don't mind, I will sleep in my bed tonight. I won't be able to sleep in my usual fashion – that of either being curled into You or feeling You spooned behind me.

"Now, if I may be excused Sir, Madam; I will head up to my room for the night. Good night to both of You."

Rachael moved in waddle-like movements across the floor and when she got to the first tread, she placed her foot out to the right as far as was comfortable for her so the lips of her pussy wouldn't rub against each other as she began to climb the stairs.

It was pure agony to stand there and watch her slow progress up the stairs and I had to caution myself about the urge to rush up them to assist her.

Octavia and I stood near the sofa until Rachael reached the landing and closed the door to her room. The soft click of the lock sounded loud in the silence that surrounded us as once again I heard the sounds of her muffled sobbing.

"Go on up ahead of me, Octavia. I will be up as soon as I have secured the downstairs and banked the fire. I trust you will rest well."

Octavia Samantha stood on the bottom stair, her hand resting on the banister, as she bade me a soft good night then started to walk up the stairs. I had turned away to busy myself with the banking of the fire as she moved on up the stairs.

As if in remote control mode, I moved from the living room and into the kitchen to begin closing up the downstairs portion of the house.

I was moving into the dimly lit living room when a sound on the stairs alerted me and I looked up to see Rachael standing about mid-way down. I moved from where I stood to the base of the stairs and started to climb when she held up her hand to stop my approach.

"No Sir, please don't climb closer. I just wanted to say something and then I am going back to bed... or try. I know You didn't want to punish me, but by the same token, I know You had to.

"I accept that and love You all the more for following Your heart and doing what was right. Thank You for the punishment Sir."

With that said, Rachael turned around to go back up the stairs. I had to say something to stop her.

"Pet? Stop where you are. I want you to return to your room, turn off the lights then go to My room and wait for Me. There will be no argument, no discussion, no nothing. Just do it.

"Like it or not, you need tending to and I will be the one who does it. Now go do as you are told. And don't forget to grab your robe. You have ten minutes to be in My room and in My bed before I get upstairs."

I didn't wait for her reply. I knew she would do as told because I expected it. I just turned and went back down to finish closing up and to bank the fire.

Once that was done I felt a bit lighter of heart and spirit as I climbed the stairs and headed for my room. I knew I would find Rachael waiting and she didn't disappoint me.

As I entered my room, I saw her lying near the middle of the bed, totally naked, with her towel under her. Her legs were spread and I could see how swollen and red her vulva was.

Closing the door behind me, I headed for the bathroom, grabbed a soft cloth, and ran it under the cold water. Ringing out the cloth, I returned to my bedroom and sat down next to Rachael.

We didn't exchange words... we didn't have to. I folded the wet cloth in half lengthwise then placed it between her spread legs and against her vulva. I watched as her hands flexed and coiled into small fists and saw her jaw tense with her effort at control.

I heard her breathe in deeply through her nose and heard it catch in the middle of her throat and I knew she wanted to scream... but she wouldn't let herself.

I applied gentle pressure to the cold cloth and watched as Rachael's back arched upward at the contact. Her legs shifted slightly then moved outward and spread slightly wider.

I took this as a silent invitation for closer contact. I gently pulled the cloth from between her legs, got up and headed for the bathroom to run it under the cold water once again. When I returned to her side, I noticed that while still red; some of the swelling had gone down just as I knew it would.

Instead of sitting next to her, I moved onto the bed and positioned myself between her spread-wide legs. This time I did not fold the cloth but lay it flat against her whole vulva and pushed a little ever so slightly between her swollen lips and against her clit. As Rachael lifted a hand in hopes of stopping me, I was already shaking my head once again.

"I know it stings Pet, but I need to reduce the swelling so you can sleep. I want to feel you nestled and spooned against me while you sleep. I've grown quite used to that.

"Besides, if you were still in your room; as was your original wish, you wouldn't be 'always accessible' as I have told you to be, would you?"

I watched as Rachael slowly shook her head. As she lowered her hand, she slowly moved her legs wider – inviting me further between them and closer to her body. I could smell her arousal from the spankings earlier and I felt my cock begin to respond the closer I got to the "v" of her legs and her exposed puss. My puss.

I bent forward and placed a gentle kiss to that reddish-pink swollen bud before I placed the cold cloth upon it and inhaled deeply of the muskiness that lingered on her swollen labia and vulva. I suspected that the whippings had turned her on and the thought pleased me. It would bear looking into further at another time.

12