Rachael's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is a bottle of wine next to my briefcase. Get out the wine cooler and fill it with ice. The stand and the bucket are on the bottom shelf of the pantry. You'll need to get down on your knees and bend low to pull out the stand."

I saw from her expression that all that movement would cause her body to shift around the plug and I could tell by the way she stood that the fullness she was feeling was strange to her. What she didn't know is that I knew that as she moved about, bending and walking, the plug would seat itself and be immovable and the feeling of fullness would persist as she bent and walked and then when she sat down the full feeling would increase substantially.

"Walk with me into the living room Rachael. The bag is next to my case by the door." I watched her walk across the room, bend over to pick up the wine, then stand erect and walk back to me trying not to wince at the plug in her ass. She walked back toward me and headed for the kitchen when I reached out for her arm as she passed, stopping her.

"Rachael? Look at me... please." I turned her head so she faced me. I could see the red staining her cheeks and I knew she was very embarrassed by what I had done in the kitchen.

"Pet... I know you don't understand why I did what I did, and I know it's new and foreign to you. I can see you feel humiliated, or embarrassed. But you must trust me that what I did is all part of the first steps of your training. It is very important that you get used to wearing the plug now, tonight; for you will be required, starting tomorrow upon waking, to wear it for two hours during the day, every other day, while you do your chores around here.

"Now... go do what you need to do in the kitchen. I'm going to head upstairs for my shower. I'll be back in about 20 minutes. This will allow the wine to chill but not get overly iced. Find the corkscrew in the utensil drawer and place it next to my plate and get two glasses out of the hutch in the formal dining room."

With that said, I let her move past me toward the kitchen and I moved toward the stairs, whistling as I climbed. I was very much aware that Rachael was going to make a good submissive when I was done with her training. As I reached the landing at the top of the stairs, and turned toward my room, I had made my decision.

At some point during dinner, I was going to tell Rachael that she would start her official training tomorrow when she arrived to start her day. When asked why, and I was fairly sure she would ask, I was going to tell her that I had decided to move forward with her training and that it was going to become intense here in the near future.

But, before the official training began, we had a shopping trip to go on during the day tomorrow and then the training would start when we got home.

I got out of my clothes, making a trail of them across the floor as I headed for the bathroom off my bedroom. After dinner, and as a way to end the training session for today, I was going to have her come upstairs and pick up my clothes and turn down my bed.

As she was bent over turning down my covers, I would hold her upper body pressed against my bed as I removed the plug that I had put into her ass before dinner. I further decided that I would remove it slowly in order to draw out her embarrassment.

Then, while she was bent in front of me, I would reach around and pinch her nipples hard to see if she would cry out again. If she didn't, then I would tell her she could she get dressed and go home. I walked into the bathroom and stepped under the running water.

I took a quick 15-minute shower, toweled dry vigorously, put on clean silk boxers, grabbed my silk bathrobe; and then went back down stairs. I didn't bother with slippers, I didn't want to make any noise as I re-entered the kitchen.

I had realized with Becca... that the element of surprise was a very good thing. It kept the sub on her toes just a little more... and I realized, that with Rachael... I wanted that element of surprise... always.

12