Rachael's Year

Story Info
A year in the life of Rachael.
18.9k words
4.39
58.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers

Author's note: All characters are 18 when they participate in sexual activities. The main character starts off as a 17 year old, but is 18 when anything sexual happens with/to her.

Thanks go to Todger65 and robertreams for their editing assistance.

*****

Chapter 1

"Ugh!" Rachael exclaimed as she fell to the floor. She had collided with something, something massive and hard. The 17 year-old high school senior propped herself on her hands and looked upward - slightly dazed. She had been exiting the restroom heading back to the gym when she rounded a corner of the hallway and ran into this large object. Except it wasn't an object. She rubbed her eyes shaking out the grogginess.

"Oh my! I am so sorry!" Ronnie cried, extending his huge hand. "Are you ok?!? I'm so sorry. I should've watched where I was going!"

"Uh, it's ok, I'm fine." Rachael smiled weakly at the hulking wall of African-American muscle she had run into.

"Here let me help you up. Again, I'm sorry, I'm new here. I guess I need to remember people may zip around this corner and I need to pause a moment to make sure there's no traffic," Ronnie chuckled as Rachael placed her tiny hand in his huge one. He easily pulled her petite 4'11" frame to a standing position, checking out her body on the way.

"There. You sure you're ok?" He asked, a concerned look on his face.

Rachael simply blushed looking at the floor, nodding. She felt tiny in Ronnie's 6'6" shadow.

Ronnie chuckled, again, holding his hand out to the girl. "I'm Ronnie by the way. What's your name?"

Rachael looked briefly up into his dark eyes and warm smiling face. "Rachael," she said, just above a whisper, quickly shaking his hand.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Rachael. I promise to watch where I'm going next time."

Rachael smiled awkwardly and nodded again, like a bobble head doll.

"Ok well, I gotta go, maybe I'll see you around. Have a great rest of day, Rachael!" Ronnie smiled, bowing slightly, walking off toward the front desk to finish filling out the required paperwork for joining the gym. Rachael headed toward the double door entrance of the fitness center; she turned back to look at Ronnie. He was huge, tall and thick. She had never seen a human so large, so muscular. She watched him laugh with the front desk girl as he signed various forms for his membership. She observed his huge calves, his arms that were bigger than her whole body, his smooth, shiny shaved head atop his thick, muscular, neck.

"Gosh, he must be a body builder. He could be a like black Incredible Hulk or something." She chuckled to herself, watching him. She stood for a few seconds admiring his gigantic frame from a distance. Suddenly he looked at her with a friendly smile and wave. Immediately blushing, she returned a quick wave, then bolted into the fitness center. She rushed to the other side of the room, where the leg press machine was, trying to get over the embarrassment of having been caught staring.

Rachael sighed and checked her phone. It was 12:41 pm on September 8th. She had told her mom she'd be home by 2pm. She had plenty of time to work out.

Rachael chose some music to enhance her workout. Today she was focusing on her legs. She had been coming to this gym since June, shortly after finishing 11th grade. While she didn't carry an ounce of fat, she was not toned. For her senior year she had decided she wanted to make a change. She was tired of being picked on by taller, more popular girls, of having only one or two friends, of being shy and introverted. She was tired of being lonely. She had made a choice to exercise, to get in better shape. She sought to boost her confidence. The three months she had been coming to this gym four or five days a week had paid off. While still petite, she could see muscle definition in her arms, shoulders, legs, butt, and abdomen. She had pushed herself harder and harder each visit, sleeping incredibly soundly. She changed her diet to include far more protein and fiber; protein bars and shakes became a regular part of her diet, as did chicken, lots of chicken.

Rachael's mother, Nikki, was somewhat of a fitness guru, but had never done serious strength training like Rachael. Her mother had a great body for a 46 year old, but it wasn't as toned as Rachael's had become. They had the same diet routines, which made things easier for Rachael.

Rachael would often flex her biceps in her bathroom mirror. While small, they were quite impressive, considering she had had virtually no tone or muscle mass a few months prior. She would smirk as she thought maybe one day she'd have a boyfriend far more attractive than the men her mother hung out with. She imagined herself coming home from college in a couple years on the arm of some big hunky guy, making her mother jealous.

On September 8th, after about three months of attending this gym, someone finally spoke to Rachael other than a polite nod of the head in passing. She had always kept to herself, not interacting with anyone, wondering if she would ever change. Perhaps exercising wouldn't change her personality, perhaps nothing would. She resigned herself to the belief that she was wired to be shy and would always have trouble meeting new people or going out on dates.

Rachael used the various leg machines at the gym, thinking of her situation. She had often asked herself why she had never been on a date, had never had a boyfriend, and had never kissed anyone. She stared into the mirrored wall. She liked her dyed blonde hair. Her huge blue eyes were pretty. Perhaps it was her slightly long nose. Was it too long? Or maybe her mouth was too small. She looked at her bottom lip; was it fuller than the top? Rachael shook her head and shrugged. "Maybe my personality sucks," she thought to herself.

Rachael moved to another machine and thought about Ronnie again. "He seemed nice. He's probably that polite to everyone though;" she pushed thoughts of him from her head. She finished her workout and went home.

Chapter 2

The next few days were hot and humid. Rachael sat in class, half paying attention. Her mind would wander. She'd think what college she wanted to attend; preferably one in a much colder state than South Carolina. She was sick of the humid Charleston air. Sometimes her thoughts would turn to Ronnie, mainly to how huge he was; the image in her mind from her point of view on the floor after their collision. However, by Friday, she hardly thought about him at all; she'd probably never see him again.

Occasionally, Rachael would daydream in class about a woman from the gym. They were both there during the evenings on weekdays. She thought her name was Valerie, but wasn't 100% sure. She admired her. She stood a foot taller than Rachael and was very muscular, in her mid-30s with very long blonde hair. She usually wore a sports bra and small shorts that displayed her six pack abs and thick muscular thighs. She had huge breasts Rachael suspected were fake.

Rachael wanted to be like Valerie. She would never be as tall as that Amazon, but perhaps one day she could have a body like hers.

"Maybe one day I'll look as good as her," Rachael thought to herself as the final bell ran on Friday afternoon. Another weekend of doing nothing, hanging out with no one, lay before her. She figured she'd do her homework and watch movies that evening, as Friday was a day off at the gym.

Rachael slept late the next morning. She made small talk with her mother as she sat at the kitchen table eating eggs. The phone rang. Her mom answered, immediately forgetting that she had been talking to, or at, Rachael. It was Rachael's brother calling to say hello. She ate her eggs, watching her mom laugh, exuding a bright, happy, aura as she spoke to her son. Rachael wondered if her older brother ever asked about her, or if anyone did. She pushed negative thoughts aside and finished her eggs. She grabbed her gym bag and headed out the door. Saturday was a long day. There was jogging around the mile track, followed by a full body workout indoors. She loved it as it gave her a reason to be out of the house and she truly felt better at the end of a long, exhausting exercise session.

Rachael finished her run, making her way inside the facility, she saw Ronnie exiting. He saw her and she noticed the huge smile on his face. "Hi Rachael!" he beamed.

She smiled back and nodded, giving a quiet "hi" in return.

"I'm not going to run into you today, I promise!"

"Oh, heh, yeah..." Rachael trailed off. Ronnie looked down at her and smiled.

"You remember me right? The big clumsy guy?"

"Yeah, I remember you from last weekend."

"Ok good! Didn't want you to think some creepy guy was talking to you like he thought he knew you or something. I couldn't forget you! You are the nice young lady I knocked down," Ronnie explained.

Rachael nodded and chuckled.

"Anyway, I gotta run, I'm done here, but it was nice seeing you again."

"Mmhmm," Rachael replied with a soft smile, nervously glancing up at Ronnie's face.

"See you later!"

"Bye," she said, turning to wave. "I can't believe he remembered my name!" She thought to herself. She checked her phone, it was 2pm. So she figured next Saturday she would get an earlier start and may be able to chat a little longer with him. She also remembered that the previous Sunday she ran into him at around 12:40. She would also arrive earlier on Sunday to increase her chances of the two of them talking. She thought this was crazy, but didn't care. She entered the gym just as Valerie was leaving. Rachael turned around, watching her leave, noticing her meaty, muscular butt flex as she walked.

Rachael's plan worked perfectly the next morning. She got to the gym around 11am. Ronnie had just arrived as was chatting and laughing with the girl that works the front desk. "Hello again!" He said as he saw Rachael enter the building.

Rachael smiled a more confident smile, happy that her prediction of running into him came true. "Hi."

Ronnie waved goodbye to the front desk attendant and he walked with Rachael to the entrance of the gym.

"So what are you working today?" He asked.

"Oh, well, legs are today," Rachael replied.

"Awesome!" Ronnie said, opening the door for her. "I'm just doing whatever on Sunday, kinda just here to pass the time I suppose," he said.

"Cool," she replied, looking downward. Ronnie followed Rachael to the leg machines across the gym. She wondered what he was up to, why he was following her. She sat her bag down and glanced over at him, he was sitting on a nearby bench.

"Oh don't mind me, I'm just being silly. I like to talk to and bother people while they're trying to work," Ronnie said, giving a playful wink.

Rachael chuckled, "Well, that's ok. You're not bothering me."

"Oh? Well alright then I'll just sit here and watch you! I bet your legs are much stronger than mine."

"Um, I highly doubt that," Rachael said, glancing down to Ronnie's tree trunk thighs.

"I bet you they are! Here sit here on this machine; I want to see how much you can press. It's probably more than me."

Rachael complied, sitting on the leg press machine. Ronnie set the weight about 20 pounds higher than she's used to. "There, go for it."

Rachael pushed with her legs, squeezing her butt, and pressed the heavier weight as high as it would go.

"See! That's way more than me!" Ronnie joked. "Keep going."

Rachael did just that. It was as though he was egging her on to do more and more repetitions. She struggled, but was able to do 10 more repetitions with the weight 20 pounds heavier than she's used to. When she was done was out of breath and her legs were spent.

"Awesome! Now switch to the quad machine, kick my butt on that one too."

Rachael chuckled, struggling to stand and made her way to the other machine. Again, Ronnie set the weight at about 20 pounds higher than what she's used to. He kept egging her on and she was able to do more reps at the higher weight. They did this for the next 45 minutes. Rachael could barely walk and simply laughed when it was over.

"Wow! See, the body can accomplish wonders when we get past the limitations our mind puts on it."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Rachael replied, catching her breath.

"Now, when are you here next?"

"I'm usually here 4 or 5 times a week. I don't come in on Mondays or Fridays, sometimes not on Wednesdays too. It depends if I have a lot of homework."

"Ah so you're a student?"

"Yeah. I'm a senior. Uh, high school senior," Rachael explained, looking down and scratching the back of her neck.

"Well that's great Rachael! You are getting an early start on fitness and not waiting until you're 30 like I did."

Rachael looked up at him and was about to ask him his age. Ronnie sensed this and answered her before she could ask, "I'm 43 and I've been hitting the gym hard for around 13 years now."

"Oh, wow, I uh, I thought you were younger," Rachael blushed having no idea that was his age.

Ronnie laughed off her attempt at a compliment. "Thanks."

Rachael smiled awkwardly again, glancing to the floor.

"It just so happens that I am here on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and sometimes Sunday doing my thing. So how about I meet you here Tuesday and Thursday nights and we can sort of train together a little? I can help push you along some; help you break that barrier that your mind puts on your body. What do you say?"

"Uh, I don't know, like a personal trainer? I don't think I can pay you."

Ronnie let out a hearty laugh. "No, no, I don't want you to pay me!"

"Well, ok. But why?"

"Why you ask? Well I just recently moved here and I'm looking to make friends. Secondly, I like helping people that are actively helping themselves and finally, I think you're a cool kid. So why not?"

"You think I'm cool?" Rachael asked meekly.

"Well sure! So what do you say? Let me help you some?"

"Um, alright. I can meet you here Tuesday evening. How about seven?"

"That's perfect! I'll see you then. High five." Ronnie said, holding his hand up, his palm facing her.

Rachael chuckled and gave him a high five. She smiled all the way home.

Chapter 3

"Push it, push it. One more, you can do it," Ronnie said, standing next to Rachael as she slowly lifted a heavy dumbbell above her head. "There we go, see, just keep pushing beyond your mind's limits."

Rachael placed the weight on the rack and gave Ronnie a high five. It was mid-October and for over a month the two of them have been spending about three nights a week at the gym together; Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. He would always push her harder each time and she could see the results.

"You going trick or treating?" Ronnie asked.

"Ha! I think I'll pass," Rachael replied as she grabbed her bag.

"Oh that's right, I forgot you're too old for that," Ronnie said, holding the door open for her. "Are you doing anything for Halloween?"

"Well there's this party I heard about, but I wasn't really invited. My friend was though."

"You should go to it. Crash it! Buy an awesome costume."

Rachael shrugged, "I don't know."

"You got any tests or anything tomorrow?"

"Nope."

"Do you think your mom would mind if you joined me for coffee?"

Rachael shook her head, "She probably wouldn't even notice me getting home later."

"Hmm, ok, well as long as you don't think you'll get in trouble. You can follow me, there's a coffee shop nearby."

Rachael watched and smiled from their table as Ronnie ordered her coffee. She couldn't believe how nice he was, she felt special for once. The past month had been amazing for her. She had someone at the gym with her to help push her harder, she was seeing the results, and to top it off he was an extremely attractive, muscle bound, monster. She watched her friend place the drinks down, smiling warmly at him.

"There we go. Drink up," Ronnie said, sitting in front of her.

"Thank you Ronnie. This is really nice of you."

"No thank you! Thanks for keeping me company here. I got a busy night ahead of me and need a little pick me up."

"Busy night?"

"Yeah I have some work I have to catch up on."

Rachael nodded. "I see."

"So your mom won't notice if you're home late?" Ronnie asked.

"Nah, we aren't all that close. I mean, we get along ok, just not close. She's more outgoing than me. If our house was a school, she'd be one of the popular girls and I wouldn't," Rachael explained.

"I see, well, I'm sorry."

"No it's fine, we get along, we just aren't friends so-to-speak."

"Now you said you have a brother, right?"

"Mmhmm. He's 24 and lives in India right now."

"Oh wow."

"Yeah he's in some sort of IT job or something. I really don't know. I would say he and mom are friends, but aren't super close either. We haven't seen him in around 2 years; mostly due to him working and not being able to fly here and stuff."

"I gotcha. Yeah I don't see my siblings all that often either. My bro is a few years younger than me and lives down in Miami. He's a little different. Has some growing up to do I guess."

Rachael nodded, "I have some family in Miami, a couple of cousins. I have an aunt and cousins in Tampa and an aunt and cousins in Jacksonville," she giggled as she explained.

"Oh that's cool. Do you see them much?"

"Not really, maybe once a year, sometimes less. We'll probably go to Tampa for Thanksgiving and visit some of them then."

Ronnie smiled, nodding at Rachael. "What about your dad? Wait, don't answer that, I'm sorry for asking anything that may be too personal."

"No, no it's fine. I," she paused, "uh, I really like talking to you."

"Oh well, thank you again! It's good to have someone to chat with you know?"

"Yes, it is," Rachael replied, glancing quickly at his massive shoulders and chest before clearing her throat. "Anyway, my dad isn't really around. My mom, she uh, well she wasn't faithful. If you know what I mean?"

Ronnie chuckled, "Yes, I am familiar with that terminology."

"Anyway," she smiled and continued, "they split up and got divorced, and she got custody of me. This was maybe like 10 years ago. I was a little kid."

"I see. So do you see him often?"

"Nah. He also lives in Miami. He remarried some younger Latin chick. I don't really know her or him for that matter. It was a messy situation," Rachael explained.

"I bet it was. Geez. I bet it was hard for a little kid."

"Yeah it was. That could be why I'm so shy now."

"Well I don't know about that. I think you are a little quiet and reserved, but as you get older and get more life experience, you will come out of your shell and everyone will see how awesome you are! All it takes is a little maturing and a little confidence."

Rachael blushed, looking down to her coffee, "Thanks."

"So you got a boyfriend?" Ronnie asked.

"Nope."

"I figured all those boys at your school would be clamoring over themselves to try and date you!"

"No, I rarely talk to boys, so how could any of them get to know me?" Rachael asked.

"Well listen, don't let it bother you. At your age you should be focused on finishing high school and going to college. As I said, yes, you are quiet and reserved but that'll change. You'll come out of your shell and all sorts of things will happen for you. Things you never thought would. It just takes time and things are different for everyone. I bet in a year from now you'll be having an amazing time at college, making friends, studying hard, and maybe have some romance in your life." Ronnie encouraged Rachael as she smiled weakly and shrugged.

They chatted, sipping their coffee for the next hour. Ronnie talked about his life, work, and history. They chatted about fitness and how his massive intake of calories and protein helped him get his physique. It was as though he was talking to her as an adult. She couldn't help but admire his huge muscles as he'd talk.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers