Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers

This was how Bill discovered them the next morning or rather about 3 am when he made it back from his neighbour's. He took his clothes off and joined the lovers on the bed. He snuggled up to Susie who stirred and turned her head to kiss him and whisper.

"I'll take care of you in the morning. Let's just let this little one sleep"

"That's fine Honey. I've had a lot to drink anyway. Was it good?"

"Yea, she's been a bit emotional but everything is fine she just had to admit a few things to herself."

She kissed him again and rolled back to cuddle Rachel.

The next person to wake was Rachel she found herself in bed with her lover and her lover's boyfriend whose hand was against her stomach as they both cuddled up to Susie from opposite sides. She didn't know what to do and so just stayed put. Bill was obviously naked as was she. She wasn't sure how she felt about the likelihood that her tutor would see her naked.

She drifted off to be woken by Susie sucking her pussy. This was all lovely until she saw Bill across the bed stroking his hard-on. Susie saw she was awake and abandoned her cunt to kiss her good morning.

"Don't worry about Billy. He won't put a finger on you unless you ask. But he's been really good about us and I'm going to fuck him right now. You can stay and do what ever you feel up to or you can go but I'm going to take care of his needs now."

Susie kissed the startled Rachel. She'd seen and even sucked cocks but this scene was new to her.

Susie got on her hands and knees at the egde of the bed Bill stood up and positioning himself behind her pressed his cock into her. He went slowly in and out as the dumbfounded Rachel watched.

"I could keep licking you if you like Sweetie." Rachel said between gasps.

Rachel figured that Bill had seen her all and knew the truth so she lay before Susie and opened her legs. Susie went back to work on her. Bill who had been terribly horny blew his load in no time. He felt no guilt because Susie was obviously already satisfied. He'd never been with her when she did a woman let alone a sexy girl he'd had fantasies about.

There was no way he'd last even though he'd had threesomes with other women he felt like a horny teen not a 35 year old.

Rachel was having bit of a struggle to cum. She was feeling very exposed and vulnerable. There were feelings of guilt and shame. Suddenly all these were fogotten as a finger made its way to her anus and started to slowly probe it. The whole situation was just too dirty for her and with a cry she went off. Meanwhile cum was oozing from Susie. She rose quickly to head for the bathroom leaving Bill and Rachel in bed together. Rachel had no idea what to say so Bill broke the ice.

"You two seem to have had a nice evening. I didn't mean to intrude but I needed Susie really badly. You're perfectly safe and normally you guys will have your privacy but I had to sleep somewhere last night."

"That's ok, thanks for being so nice about it. I don't mind you being around 'us'. I just not sure but don't think I like men in that way."

"That's ok nobody expects you to. I need some more sleep are you going to stay?You're quite welcome."

"Well I'd like to."

"Then it's decided."

Susie came back into the bedroom. "I gave myself a good wash so you don't have to taste Bill."

She lay down and kissed each of her lovers deeply. Bill started to drift off to sleep. Rachel kissed Susie and then moved to 'suckle' on her breast. She liked feeling so young and childlike in her arms. Susie masturbated gently and after a few minutes guided Rachel's face to her wet lower lips. Ten minutes of gentle lapping and Susie was satified. They cuddled up and drifted off to sleep.

Two hours later Rachel woke. She'd rolled between Bill and Susie. Bill was still asleep but his hand was cupping her breast and his hard cock pressed into her soft buttock. Maybe it was the sex she'd had maybe it was the way she had shared Susie with him but it felt ok. The cock didn't bother her and his hand on her breast felt nice. She kissed Susie who stirred and kissed her back. Susie noticed Bill spooned against Rachel and where his hand was. Rachel told her she was fine and even liked it.

"You can try him if you like - he won't object"

"I don't know I don't think I want to suck a cock, not after what those boys did in my mouth."

"That's fine don't do anything you don't want to. I like his spunk so I'm happy to suck him forever but if you'd like to fuck him or sit on his face just go ahead."

"Would you help if I tried to have him in me?"
"Sure"

She motioned to Rachel to move and as Bill stirred.

"Honey, Rachel would like to borrow your cock for a while. I told her you wouldn't mind."

Bill was on his back his hard-on ready for Rachel who stradled him. Susie lined them up and gently pushed her down onto him. It was a tight but not uncomfortable fit. Rachel didn't know what to do as she leant forward towards Bill. She wondered if she should kiss him or not. Bill solved the problem by taking a nipple in his mouth and gently massaging it with his tongue. Rachel rocked slowly feeling her first cock inside her. It was bigger than Susie's rubber one and she liked the feeling.

What happened next blew her away. Susie was behind her on her knees parting her buttocks. A tongue ran up her cleft and settled at her rear entry. She felt herself being rimmed and probed. She felt very, very dirty submitting to this. The combination of a full pussy her nipple in Bill's mouth and Susie's tongue set her off. She came with a grunt.

"Do you want to feel Bill cum or have you had enough?" Susie asked.

"Maybe another time. I've had enough for now."

She rose off Bill, Susie rolled onto her back and offered her cunt to him. Her was in her in one stroke. She told him not to hold back just to give her his cum. He lasted about thirty seconds before spraying her insides.

Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers
12