Rachel and Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it didn't. Dan had a restless night, tossing and turning. Desire for Rachel overcame his body's desire to sleep. For once, he was grateful to arise at the usual unearthly hour and get dressed for work. He took a cold shower for as long as he could stand it. That and black coffee make him look presentable – outwardly anyway.

He needn't have bothered. As this was his first Christmas with the company, Dan didn't know that attendance in the last couple of days before Christmas was semi-optional as long as the phones were manned. Who needs insurance in mid-December? Half his colleagues didn't turn up at all, including apparently Rachel, who didn't response to his text messages. There was very little to do and the office was quiet.

And then. "Hiya..." It was Rachel. Usual neat business outfit (perv note: shortest of her black shirts worn) and neatly scrubbed yet there was no hiding that his manager wasn't at her best. She looked tired and drawn. One of Dan's overnight thoughts was to pretend her zip had slipped so he could get close to her but instead he took pity. Dan helped her to sit down – Rachel didn't protest – and hastened to get two strong coffees. When he put them both in front of her, she looked puzzled before managing a weak smile.

"Do I really look that bad?"

"I've seen you look better. Get those coffees down you. I'll cover the phones. "

They remained in silence for the next hour or so. No phones rang and Dan became bored with pretending to work. When their last colleague made a feeble excuse to leave, there was only the two of them left in the office. Rachel had recovered somewhat and half-heartedly updated a few invoices. She accepted Dan's offer of a third coffee. All thought of work forgotten, Dan sipped his coffee perched on the edge of Rachel's desk. The third intake of caffeine definitely worked its magic on her.

"Rach, I'm now Dr Keogh to you."

"You what?"

"Bear with me on this. I am Dr Keogh and the first question I must put to you is ... how long have you been a boob flasher?"

Rachel giggled.

"No need for embarrassment. This consultation is strictly confidential but I do need you to answer my question. When was your first flash?"

"You sod. OK then in Tenerife with a gang of mates. We were all about 18 ... so six years ago."

"I need you to outline the full details..."

"Dan... Dr Keogh or whatever you call yourself, you're an old pervert .. it was just a gang of us flashing a boy my mate liked."

"Was it just your boobs or was it everything off...?"

"Just my t... what am I saying... that's all I'm telling you."

"I shall be forced to tickle you if you don't give me the details I need."

"Don't you dare ... Dan!" Dan did Dare, tickling Rachel's armpits (she'd previously admitted how ticklish she was) until giggling furiously and face reddened, she gave up every scrap of information on the first time she'd flashed her boobs. Not to mention confessing to three other incidents since, though by this time she was doubled over to keep out his prying fingers.

Dan let her recover for a few minutes. He wanted to be sure that he understood his next question.

"Rach... how come you never flash your boobs at your mates?"

"Because they're mates and ... what are you saying? You want to see them as well, oh fine I'll just whip them out for you right now ..."

"Yes please. Right here right now"

"Dan ... that's..." For once, Rachel was stuck for words. She certainly had colour in her cheeks now.

"I think there's another Rachel inside that business outfit trying to get out. A really sexy, full on alternative Rachel who's being held back. A Rachel who is really proud of her body. She escaped briefly last night and she can pop out again today. Think about it. There is just the two of us here, no phones, no customers and no witnesses."

"You're mad, Dan. We could get sacked for just thinking about it...."

"Everyone has either got a hangover or is Christmas shopping, Rach. Nobody's bothered. I want to see the sexy as hell Rachel." As he trotted out these prepared words, Dan had everything crossed. This was Slapped Face or Glory. Potential crash and burn. The last roll for a desperate gambler. He thought he called it right.

Rachel was pondering, mulling over the situation. He couldn't read her.

Then a smile. Dan breathed out. It was going to be alright.

"I think this can work two ways, Dan. You want me to undress in the office, show you my boobs. How about if I want you to do the same?"

It was Dan's turn to be struck dumb.

"Remember when you were pressing against me last night? You gave me the impression that .. let's say you're big in the trouser department. If you show me yours first, then I might just think about showing mine. No books in the way, no hands, all clothes off right down to your knees and I get to count to ten."

Dan felt a sudden tension in the room and a closing tightness in his throat. But down below, his body was betraying him with another monster erection. Think man. It's a bluff but call that bluff and Rachel can't back out. Nobody around, you told her... you can do this. Rachel's eyes were shining but what did that mean? Lust... fear.. triumph? Do it ...do it. But try to be cool.

"OK, I will then."

Thinking on his feet, Dan grabbed Rachel's tiered work trays and pulled them to his corner of the desk. That way, he tried to convince himself that anyone came into the office wouldn't see his exposed state. Rachel was silent and the tension was racking up. He fancied her breathing was heavier. Time almost stood still. Dan believed he could even hear the second hand of his watch struggling to move forward. He would do this. Stood up behind the trays (which just about reached waist) and reached for his zip. Zip down and then the catch on his trousers followed suit. He was committed. His trousers sagged without support and the minimum effort was required to slide them down his legs. Don't think, just do it. Studiously maintaining eye contact with Rachel, he determinedly jerked down his Y fronts with both hands. A bit of resistance but the job was done. His face was flushing but his penis – bare, dark red and throbbing – was pointing proudly at Rachel. Her eyes looked like blue saucers.

"Dan .. I... I... I... you're so big..." Wonderment upon her face. A small warm hand outstretched gently touching Dan's straining erection. "...... Wow" Dan had received similar compliments before. One admiring conquest couldn't resist reaching for a ruler before luridly deciding that Dan had "9.5 inches of man meat." He was not that interested, figuring that events were so advanced by the time the size of his organ was noticed that it wasn't really of much benefit to him. Right now, although Rachel's hand was very light, the symbolism was profound and a groan of pleasure escaped him before he could help himself. Sharply, the hand withdrew. He looked around nervously to confirm the office was still deserted. It was. Dan licked his dry lips.

"Think it's your turn now, Rachel..."

Rachel swore crudely and her cheeks coloured yet twin bulges in her blouse betrayed her excitement. Not able to look at him, she fumbled with her buttons. As each button was undone, he saw more and more of her smooth pale flesh and her white lacy bra. The last button opened, she hesitated before sliding her arms out of the garment and dropping it to the floor. She looked around nervously, biting her lip. Dan shared her tension yet if anything he fancied his erection was still growing. Another look around. Another biting of lip before she reached behind to unclip her bra. A soft click, a reluctant tug on material and there they were – two gorgeous and very naked breasts, all natural with thrusting brown nipples. Dan reached out to touch but Rachel took a step back.

"Hey you touched me remember..."

Another oath. "Just be bloody quick then..." Dan touched both her warm nipples at the same time. Rachel's groan startled them both. "Oh you sod that's so nice...." Now oblivious to his surroundings, Dan luxuriated in her breasts, rubbing the soft flesh at the base of her breast. It was all he could touch as Rachel instinctively moved against him with his engorged cock squeezed between them. Now they were kissing...

The phone rang. Urgently. Persistently. They both cursed. "Leave it" hissed Rachel. But he couldn't. Some sense of concern or his dutiful nature took over. "I've got to..." Yanking at his underpants with one hand, he reached for the ringing instrument. "J Coopers Insurance" he managed in a tone which other than being several octaves higher than usual he imagined sounded quite professional. Behind him, he could hear Rachel fumbling with her clothes. It was a customer, a lady from an engineering company who he'd normally be happy to flirt with. Ostensibly, she'd just rung to wish him all the compliments of the season. There was probably a hidden agenda, maybe even a date but Dan didn't want to know. He terminated the call as quickly as politeness allowed.

The mood was gone. Rachel had dressed and during the call he managed to more or less retrieve his respectability.

"Dan, we need to sort something out. Your place or mine..."

..Just go...?"

"Like you said... nobody's bothered. Let's go to mine and then we don't have to worry about your flatmate..." Dan had never cleared his desk so quickly.

They clambered into Rachel's Mini. Rachel was confessing she probably shouldn't have driven in that morning but had got away with it. Dan was only half listening. His right hand was rubbing her left knee and occasionally slipping under her skirt. Somehow, he felt more relaxed than he imagined he would be. The end game was in sight. They embraced in her parking spot and even managed to shuffle towards her front door and kiss at the same time. Once inside and the door secure, Dan pressed Rachel hard against the wooden door frame, kissing and touching her all over through her clothes. Rachel was rubbing against him and squeezing his buttocks. Dan wasn't thinking at all. He was just doing, guided by instinct.

"Come on ... bedroom. We'll need to talk but right now we've got something else to do" insisted Rachel, tugging him by the hand. Dan glimpsed a double bed with a pink duvet and matching silk sheets. It wasn't important. Rough sacking would do just as well.

Dan was tearing at Rachel's buttons. She was tearing at his. Their arms collided. Rachel pushed him gently away. "I'll get mine off. You get yours off... hurry up- It's cold in here. I wasn't planning on being in here until this evening. " Dan would have preferred to undress Rachel item by item but she was right – the room was unpleasantly unheated. For the second time that day, he undid his trousers in front of Rachel – trying to shed his own clothes while watching her unzip her skirt and wiggle it over her bottom. Without ceremony, Rachel shoved down both her black tights and white panties (perv note – quite modest garment with delicate lacy edges, definitely not a thong) at the same time. She kicked her heels off one after the other and stepped out of her garments. Her bottom was small, really cute and her legs... Dan's reverie was interrupted by a hearty smack on his bottom "Hurry up, Captain Slow..."

Dan hastily pulled off his remaining clothes. Rachel, snuggling under the covers up her neck, patted the space next to her. He slid in. And then on top of her. She felt so amazingly soft and warm under him. They kissed. Repeatedly. His tongue explored freely inside her mouth. She pulled him closer, her arms around his back. They rolled over so that now Rachel was on top, grinning manically at her other. He was exploring the round softness of her bottom while she sucked and kissed his nipples. His erection was squeezed by her tummy

"Dan.. Have you got any protection with you?" Inwardly, Dan groaned. He knew Rachel was being sensible but sometimes sensible was no fun at all. After all, he had Rachel exactly where he's always wanted her. Naked. On top of him. In bed.

"Yeah... there's one in my wallet. I always carry one in case I get lucky at work..."

"I should smack you for that! In fact, I would if I could turn you over..."

"Yeah, yeah, better bring a friend with you. Shove over then while I get it done."

Rachel slid off Dan. He pushed his way out of the bed to find his trousers. The condoms were kept in a zipped compartment in the back of his wallet. He fumbled as always with the wrapping and was then concentrating on not damaging the rubber when his bottom was struck again firmly. "Hah... got ya.."

"This calls for retaliation..."

Rachel squealed and dived back under the covers. Dan joined her as soon as his smoothing out his contraceptive would allow. He pinned her arms down flat over her head with his own and launched into a kissing frenzy all over her face. Then onto her neck. He released her arms to continue his exploration, sucking one engorged nipple while gently rubbing the other. He could feel Rachel arching her back under him. "Dan, that's so good..." Sliding under the bedcovers, Dan held her sides while kissing a trail down her flat warm stomach, into the valley of her navel and further down still .... Rachel squirming anew as his tongue trailed between her legs, detecting moisture in her most private area. Heaven! Even under the duvet, he could hear her moaning. He licked and blew into her in the darkness, trying to dodge her flailing limbs. Daylight was suddenly restored as Rachel raised the duvet.

"Dan, do it ...now... please..."

"Rach I never thought I'd hear you say that. Absolutely bloody marvellous." He slid up her, careful to take the weight on his hands and elbow.

"Oh I did... take it easy though.. I've never had one that big."

As Dan positioned himself to enter Rachel, he realised just how long it was since he'd had sex. Lining himself up used to be intuitive but now he was fumbling a little. Rachel came to his rescue, guiding him to just where she wanted his penis to be.

"Oh God its been too long. Just push gently... gently.. Oooh!"

"OK?"

"It's gorgeous... just keep taking it easy... I want all of you inside me." Rachel was a warm, tight fit, her muscles squeezing pleasantly on his penis. Dan tried an explanatory thrust. Rachel pushed back. He tried again and imagined he sunk a little deeper. Rachel furrowed her brow.

"Dan Keogh, I swear that you'll be coming out of my throat soon ... you are so filling me up. " She was bucking under him. "Fuck me..."

Fucking was easy. Thrusting himself into Rachel was.... there aren't words adequate enough to describe his pleasure. It was the holding back that was difficult. His favourite hold-back subjects of grandmothers wrinkled wooden tights, the taste of coal and Queens Park Rangers weren't distracting him sufficiently. Dan bit his top lip painfully as he thrust himself repeatedly into his manager. They had established a rhythm. Rachel's mouth was open, moaning continuously as she writhed under him. Her finger nails were digging in his back. This was the supposed Ice Queen Rachel now moaning louder and louder. If you could see her now men of J.Coopers...

Dan looked into her eyes. Those big blue orbs were looking glassy as she reached a climax. Rachel swore colourfully and shuddered mightily. "Daaannn..." Dan could hold on no longer either. With a groan of his own, his penis spurted so powerfully that he felt the rubber might break. Several more gushes followed. Oh the relief... the joy...

Dan felt a stone lighter. His tensions had gone. Now just his tensions of the day, any tension ever in his life, they were gone. Having made love to Rachel, Dan could now conquer the world. He half slid off Rachel, taking his weight on one elbow. Rachel had a post-coital glow and to him, she looked more gorgeous than ever before.

"It's never going to be quite the same again, Dan" whispered Rachel, panting a little.

"Bring it on. I can take on the world now."

**************

This is my first attempt at writing this genre and so I'd appreciate feedback of any description. I have at least most of the content composed for a Chapter 2 if anyone out there is interested in more.

12