Rachel & Don

Story Info
Dad & daughter, a mature kind of love.
4.8k words
4.58
418.5k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel answered the phone on the first ring.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello honey, it's Dad," she heard him say.

"Oh hi, Dad, how are you?" Rachel asked.

"Well honey, I'm not doing well at all," he replied.

"Dad! What's wrong?" Rachel asked worriedly, "are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, honey, calm down," Don answered, "I had a bit of an accident. I broke my right arm, and sprained my left wrist."

"Oh Daddy! Are you in pain?" Rachel asked.

"Well the doctor has me pumped full of pain medication, so I'm feeling fine right now," Don laughed.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Rachel asked.

"Well honey, would you be able to come and stay with me for a few days?" Don asked, "I'm not sure how I can manage with both arms out of commission."

"Of course, Dad, I'll be there as soon as I can," Rachel said.

"Thank you, honey, I really appreciate this," Don said, "I'll see you when you get here. Drive carefully."

"I will Dad, see you in about four hours," Rachel replied.

As Rachel hung up the phone, her mind was racing with the things she had to do before leaving town. She picked up the phone again and called her husband at work, explaining why she had to leave town for a few days, maybe a week or two. David was indifferent, as usual, and didn't even ask how her father was. Rachel hung up, knowing she wouldn't even miss her husband of ten years.

Rachel hurried into the bedroom to pack. As she threw clothes into her suitcase, she thought about her father. He had been living alone for the past year since her mother died. Tears welled up in her eyes as thoughts of her mother filled her head. Rachel missed her so much and she knew her father did as well.

In record time, Rachel was on the highway, headed north to her father's small ranch. Granted, it was no longer a working ranch, but her father liked to call it that just the same.

When Rachel pulled up in front of the only home she knew as a child, she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her father sitting on the verandah. Even though he was sixty-two, Don Wilcox looked much younger. Rachel always thought of him as handsome. He was very athletic, with a body that younger men would envy.

"Dad, how are you feeling?" Rachel asked, walking up the wide steps, to the verandah.

"I'm fine, honey, just fine," Don answered, trying to hug his daughter as best he could, kissing her on the cheek.

Rachel gently hugged her father and returned his kiss, taking care not to hurt him.

"How on earth did you do this to yourself?" Rachel teased, now that she could see her father was really all right.

"Oh honey, I was trying to clean out the old barn, and tripped on some rope and fell, broke my arm in 2 places and wrenched my wrist but good. The doctor said the cast stays on for six weeks." Don told his daughter.

"Well Dad, I can stay as long as you need me," Rachel offered, knowing she really had nothing to go home to.

"We'll see, honey, how well I can get along," Don said.

Later that night, after the supper dishes were washed and put away, Rachel and Don sat out on the verandah, rocking slowly on the old porch swing that had been there since she was a child.

"I had forgotten how peaceful it is out here," Rachel commented, "I've really missed this."

Don looked at his beautiful daughter, "How are things between you and David?"

"About the same," Rachel confessed, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear that honey," Don said soothingly, moving closer to her.

"Let's talk about something else," Rachel pleaded.

Later that night, Rachel made sure her father was comfortable in his large bed. When she heard his even breathing, she got up and walked to the bathroom across the hall, leaving the door slightly ajar so she could hear her father if he called for her.

As she filled the old fashioned tub, her thoughts drifted back to her childhood and the baths her dad used to give her. She remembered them as a fun time and loved when her daddy lifted her out of the tub, wrapping her in a big soft towel, and gently dried her off.

Rachel lay back in the deep tub. Bubbles snuggled in around her ample breasts. Closing her eyes, she sighed. It had been a long day, and she was exhausted. She must have dozed off, because she jumped when she heard her name.

"Rachel?" her father called out.

At the same time Rachel stood to grab the towel, Don pushed the bathroom door open.

"Honey are you....?" Don stopped short as he realized his daughter was standing in the tub, naked.

"Oh shit, honey, I'm sorry," Don stammered as he turned his back.

With a red face and an embarassed laugh, Rachel wrapped the towel around her wet body.

"That's okay Dad," she said, "I should be getting to bed anyway. Is there something you need?"

"Well honey, I have to use the facilities," he told her, winking.

"Of course, let me give you some privacy," Rachel said as she closed the door behind her.

"Thank you honey," Don replied, moving over to the toilet. As he pulled his penis out over the waistband of his pyjamas, he got a sudden sharp pain in his sprained wrist, now that the pain medication the doctor gave him had worn off.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," he cried.

"Dad, are you all right?" Rachel called out from behind the door.

"Oh honey, I'm having a devil of a time here," Don admitted, "can you come in and help me?"

Rachel hesitated as her heart started to race. Help him? she thought to herself.

"Rachel?" Don called out.

"Yes Dad," Rachel answered, "I'll be right there."

Taking a deep breath, Rachel opened the door. Her father was standing in front of the toilet, his penis exposed.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked with trepidation.

"Just hold it honey, so I wont pee all over the place," Don explained.

All the color drained out of Rachel's face. "You want me to touch your penis?" she asked increduously.

"Yes honey, just aim it towards the toilet, I'll do the rest." Don laughed, "it doesn't bite, you know."

"Oh all right Dad, if that's what you want," Rachel conceded.

Moving up behind him, she reached around to lightly grasp his cock. Don didn't realize how much he missed being with a woman, till Rachel wrapped her warm hand around the shaft of his semi-hard cock. Mmmmmmmmm he moaned softly. Rachel dropped her father's cock like a hot potato.

"Did I hurt you Dad?" she asked.

Don laughed, "No honey, you didn't hurt me at all. Now please, I have to pee bad!"

Rachel grasp her fathers cock firmly and aimed it at the toilet. It had been so long since she held a man's cock in her hand. She and David weren't having sex lately and this made her realilze how much she missed it. Don relieved himself with a gentle sigh.

"Ohhhh that felt good, now shake it a bit honey," Don instructed his daughter.

"Shake it?" she asked.

"Yes honey, to get those last drops of pee. Boy you don't know much about men do you?" he teased.

Rachel did as her father asked and gently pulled his pj's up over his cock.

As Don turned to face his daughter, Rachel's face blushed a bright shade of red. She was still wrapped in the towel. She was thinking how she felt holding her father's cock. It wasn't unpleasant at all, to say the least.

"You better get to bed, Dad," Rachel finally said, "you must be exhausted."

Don walked into his bedroom. His thoughts were of the same thing. How much he enjoyed his daughter's hand on his cock. How he wished she would have stroked it for him, gripped it firmly and jacked him off. As he lay back on the soft pillows, he remembered how his forty year old daughter looked naked. Beautiful, he thought, just beautiful. Thinking of her big tits with the large pink nipples made his cock throb.

"Don, you've got to stop thinking like this!" he said to himself, "after all, she's your daughter!"

Rachel pulled a nightie over her head and smoothed it down over her curvacious body. Her nipples were erect and protruding against the soft fabric. As she lay back on the bed, she squeezed her thighs together, trying to stop the tingling deep in her pussy. But it was no use. Her hand strayed down over her belly to her soft pussy mound. She slid the tip of her finger up and down her slit. She thought of her daddy's cock. She wondered what it would feel like pumping in and out of her pussy, fucking her.

"Stop it!" she groaned into her pillow, "he's your father!"

The next morning, Rachel was awake early. She managed to get several hours of sleep and was now preparing breakfast. Bacon, eggs, home fries, toast and coffee, she knew were her father's favourites.

Don woke to such a wonderful aroma wafting in from the kitchen. Both his arms pained him greatly as he tried to move.

"Rachel?" he yelled out.

Rachel appeared in the doorway to his bedroom, dressed in T-shirt and jeans, one of her mother's aprons tied around her waist.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Rachel said cheerfully, "how are you feeling Daddy?"

"I need one of my pain killers honey," Don answered, as he tried to sit up.

Rachel placed her arm around her father's back as he swung his feet around to rest on the floor, and helped him in a sitting position. He gingerly held both arms against his body, grimacing in pain.

"Right away, Dad," Rachel said as she rushed to get the prescription.

She poured him a glass of water. After Don had taken the pills, he went into the bathroom.

"Honey, I need your help again," Don called out.

Immediately, Rachel's mouth went dry. Another chance to hold her daddy's cock. Rachel tried not to show her enthusiasm at the thought of doing this for her father. She gently moved her arms around him and pulled his pj's down over his cock. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft, she looked around his shoulder and aimed his cock at the toilet. She felt him harden as he strained to pee. Don could feel Rachel's tits pressing against his back. Her hand made him feel so good, temporarily making him forget about the pain in his arms.

Rachel had closed her eyes and without realizing he had stopped peeing, started to squeeze and release her daddy's cock. Don felt his balls tighten up against him as his daughter's hand moved along the shaft, pressing herself tighter against her father's back. When she realized what she was doing, she stopped abruptly, her hand letting go of his cock.

Suddenly, she was so embarassed.

"Oh daddy, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to do that," Rachel confessed.

"It's all right honey," Don told his daughter, wishing she hadn't stopped.

Rachel left her father standing in the bathroom. She rushed to the kitchen, and made herself busy. Don came into the kitchen sat down at the table and looked at his daughter. He had always known she was beautiful, but now he thought of her in a new way. He saw her as sensual and sexy. He knew it wasnt right, but he couldnt help himself.

For the rest of the day, Rachel was there to help her father, but in some ways she was avoiding him as much as she could. She felt embarassed to look him in the eye. She kept busy with the housework that didn't really need to be done.

Later that night, Don had a hard time sleeping. His thoughts kept straying to how good it felt to have Rachel's hand wrapped around his cock. How he wished she would have finished what she started. His cock made a tent in the sheets, reminding him of when he was a young lad. He laughed to himself, remembering how he would stroke his cock under the blankets, and how good it felt. He wished he could do that now, but any sudden movement caused such pain in his sprained wrist, and of course the hand at the end of his broken arm was totally out of reach.

Rachel lay on her back in the bed she slept in as a child. She was thinking about her father and how his cock felt in her hand, so hard, yet the skin was so soft. She wondered what it would be like sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned under her breath. Her hand slid under the covers, moving down between her legs, which she parted slightly. She was wet, and her pussy lips were swollen. She moved her finger tips up and down the length of her slit. Closing her eyes, she visualized her father's cock, hard and throbbing as the head teased her slit instead of her fingers.

Suddenly, she heard a noise. Her hand pulled away and she sat up in her bed. Throwing the covers back, she went to her father's room. In the moonlight, she could see him laying in his bed.

"Dad, are you okay?" she asked softly, "do you need anything?"

"Yes honey, I'm fine, just having a hard time sleeping, that's all," Don told her.

Rachel walked over to the edge of the bed. Don looked up at his beautiful daughter. Her short white nightie did little to cover her voluptuous body. Her pink nipples were visible through the material, and he could tell they were hard. He didn't think she was wearing any panties. Don felt his cock throb a little harder and he shifted his hips on the bed. He wondered if Rachel could see that he had a hardon.

Rachel was very conscious of her father's erection. Her eyes strayed to the bulge in the blankets several times, as she felt her pussy moisten even more. Involuntarily she squeezed her thighs together, trying to stop the flow of her juices.

"Is there anything I can do to help you sleep Daddy?" Rachel asked, "maybe read to you?"

"That's not necessary honey," Don said, "I don't think you can help with what's keeping me awake."

"I can try, Dad, tell me, what is it you need?" Rachel pleaded.

"Oh honey, this is kinda embarassing for your old dad," Don replied, sheepishly.

"You can tell me Daddy, what is it?" Rachel said.

"Well honey, since your mother died, I've had to...." Don stopped abruptly.

"Go on Daddy, tell me, you had to what?" Rachel asked.

Don closed his eyes and said, "I've had to masturbate to get some release."

Rachel looked away, red-faced.

"Oh honey, I didn't mean to cause you any embarassment. It's okay. It's not important," Don comforted his daughter.

"It is important, Dad, if it keeps you awake. You need your rest," Rachel said.

Taking a deep breath, Rachel looked her father in the eye and asked, "What exactly can I do?"

Don felt his heart quicken at the thought, his cock pushed harder against the covers.

"Well, honey, you could masturbate me, jack me off," Don whispered.

Rachel hestitated for only a second and slowly pulled the covers away from her father's body. His erection stood proud, begging for release. Rachel knelt on her knees beside her father, gently wrapping her fingers around his veined shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Don moaned, "Ohhhhh honey! Are you sure this is okay with you?"

"Yes Daddy, it's fine. I want to help you feel better," Rachel promised.

Taking a firm grip on her father's cock, she slowly worked her hand up and down the shaft. When she reached the head, her thumb would slide over the slit, smearing the precum that had already gathered in the small hole, threatening to roll down over her fingers.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk Rachel!" Don cried, "that feels so good!"

Rachel's heart raced excitedly to hear her father talk like that. She could feel her pussy juices dripping on the back of her legs as she knelt beside him. Gradually she stroked his cock harder, the side of her hand beat rapidly against his balls, which she massaged with her other hand.

"Ohhhhhhh honey! Don't stop! I'm cummmmiiiiiinnngggggg!!" Don cried out, his hips jerking forward as long ropes of cum shot out of the end of his swollen cock head. Gobs of jizz landed on his chest and some in Rachel's hair. She continued stroking his cock, milking out every last drop of his fluid. Even after his cock became flaccid, Rachel held onto it. Almost like she didn't want to let go.

"Ohhhhh my sweet baby!" Don moaned, "you are wonderful, that felt so good!"

Rachel smiled at her father, but didn't speak. She got a washcloth from the bathroom and cleaned him up, covering him again, and quickly said, "Good night," and left the room.

She watched from the doorway as her father drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Don sat eating the wonderful breakfast his daughter had prepared.

"Honey, you're going to make me fat!" he teased, "I'm not getting enough exercise to eat all this."

Rachel laughed and popped a piece of bacon in his mouth and said, "Chew!"

Don's mind drifted back to the night before as he watched his daughter that day. He wondered what she had been thinking as she stroked his cock, making him cum so hard. Was she turned on? He wished he could have touched her, making her cum as well.

After breakfast, Rachel relaxed on the verandah with her father. The day promised to be hot and humid. Rachel was dressed in shorts and a tank top. Her father was wearing shorts and went bare chested. Don loved how her big tits pulled up on her tank top, revealing about an inch of her tummy, showing her sexy belly button.

Father and daughter rocked slowly on the swing, enjoying the cold lemonade Rachel had made earlier, each lost in their own thoughts.

When the temperature rose, Rachel and Don went into the house, where it was cooler. Don sat in his favourite overstuffed chair and used the remote to turn on the television. As he channel surfed, Rachel sat on the sofa by the phone. She picked up the receiver to call her husband. The phone rang several times and she hung up.

"He must be out," she said absentmindedly.

Don knew better than to comment on the no-good low life his daughter married. It would only serve to put his blood pressure up and make Rachel miserable.

"Do you want more lemonade, Dad?" Rachel asked on her way to the kitchen.

"Sure honey," Don said.

Rachel came back and set Don's glass down on the small table near his chair. He leaned down and took the straw into his mouth and sucked up the tart lemonade.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's good honey," Don said.

"Thank you, Daddy," Rachel said with a smile, "It's Mom's recipe."

Don sighed and lay back in his chair, and in no time at all he drifted off to sleep. Rachel sat and watched her father's deep even breathing.

She couldn't believe she had masturbated her father the night before. She remembered how it felt when he came, his cock shooting his cum into the air.

She lay back on the sofa and closed her eyes. She still needed her own release. Ever since the night before, her pussy throbbed constantly, aching for a cock to fill her. Her hand moved down over her tummy to her pussy mound. As her fingers touched it, she felt a sudden gush of her juices. She pressed the palm of her hand against her pussy lips, soaking her panties and shorts. She knew there would be a large wet spot on the crotch of her shorts, but she didn't care.

Pulling her hand away, Rachel slipped it under the waistband of her shorts and down into her panties. Right away, her fingers went to her clit, which was hot and swollen.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned softly. Rachel moved down to push two fingers into her hungry pussy, slowly pumping them in and out.

Don woke to hear Rachel moaning. He watched her through half-closed eyes, his cock swelling at the sight of his daughter's hand manipulating her pussy, inside her panties. He watched her hips rise and fall as she finger fucked herself, pushing deeper each time.

Don lay his hand against his throbbing cock, his fingers pulled at his zipper, trying to release his swollen member. Finally he got his zipper down, and his cock stood straight up.

Rachel was oblivious to what her father was doing. As she continued to push her fingers into her cunt, Don tried to wrap his fingers around his rigid cock, but it was so painful. Frustrated, he sat back in his chair with a groan. Rachel's eyes flew open and she pulled her hand away from her pussy.

"Daddy!" she exlaimed, "I thought you were asleep!"

Then she noticed his hard cock sticking out of his shorts. Almost in a trance, she moved over to him, kneeling between his legs. She took his cock into her hand, loving the smoothness of the skin. Leaning forward, she kissed the spongy tip, allowing her tongue to push into the wet slit. Don moaned, throwing his head back against the chair. He rested his hand on the back of his daughter's head, and slowly pushed upwards, wanting more of his cock in her mouth.

12