Rachel & Don

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel teasingly sucked only the head, moving her lips up and down on it, flicking her tongue against the underside, while her hand stroked the shaft.

"Ohhhhhh baby, that's soooo good!" Don groaned, "Suck daddy's cock!"

Rachel moved her lips down the whole length of the shaft, taking her father's cock deep into her throat. Don thought he was going to explode in her mouth. He could feel her throat closing in on his throbbing dick as she sucked and swallowed him.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkk Rachel! You are soooo good!" Don cried, "Daddy's gonna cum!"

Rachel pushed down further on her father's cock as his hot creamy cum flooded her throat. She swallowed hard, not missing a drop. Her wonderful mouth milked him dry, draining his balls. She licked and sucked his cock clean.

Rachel pulled back on his cock and it slipped from between her lips. Don looked at his daughter and smiled.

"Oh my baby girl, you are wonderful!" Don exclaimed, "I don't need to know where you learned to do that!"

Rachel smiled shyly as she stood in front of her father.

"Let me help you with your zipper," she said as she reached towards him.

"No honey, leave it," Don said, "let me please you, as you have done me."

Rachel's pussy twitched as she thought about what her father said.

"That's okay Dad, I'll be fine," Rachel replied.

"Honey, I insist," Don said, "help me sit forward in my chair."

Rachel did as he asked and Don was sitting on the edge of the chair.

"Now take your clothes off honey," Don instructed his daughter.

Slowly Rachel stripped for her father. She shivered as she stood before him naked. Don drank in her beauty like a man dying of thirst. Her breasts were heaving as her breathing became labored. Her pink nipples stood erect against her large aerola. He could see that her swollen pussy lips were glistening with her sweet nectar. Her bare pussy mound pushed out towards him, begging to be licked.

"Now baby, come closer, let me bury my face in your sweet pussy," Don whispered.

Rachel stepped forward, spreading her legs slightly. Her musky scent caused Don's cock to harden instantly.

"Closer," he whispered again.

Rachel moved up to her father, thrusting her aching cunt against his mouth. Her hands raked into his hair, pulling him against her wide spread pussy. Don's tongue reached out to lick and suck up and down her slit. He flattened his tongue against her and licked upwards, slightly grazing her throbbing clit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Rachel cried, grinding her cunt against Don's mouth.

Don circled his lips around her swollen clit and sucked it into his mouth, pulling back on it. Rachel's knees weakened as she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Ohhhhhhh Daddy!" she moaned.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Don hummed against her clit, vibrations causing her hips to thrust forward as her juices erupted from deep within.

"I'm cummmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!" Rachel screamed, pulling Don's face hard against her cunt.

Don swallowed as he felt the gush of her honey filling his mouth. Her taste made him want more. He dipped his tongue in her tight hole as she collapsed against him.

Pulling away, Rachel staggered to the sofa and sat down.

"Oh Daddy!" Rachel whispered huskily, "that was amazing!"

Don licked his lips, tasting his daughter again.

"It was my pleasure, honey," he replied with a smile.

Rachel gathered up her strength and walked over to her father. Leaning down she covered his lips with hers, the scent and taste of her pussy overtaking them. Their tongues fucked into each other's mouth.

Father and daughter kissed deeply for a long time, holding each other close.

At bedtime that night, Rachel gathered the things she needed to give her father a sponge bath. She washed his salt and pepper hair, gently giving him a scalp massage, which he thoroughly enjoyed. She washed his arms as best she could. His nipples hardened as she slid the washcloth over his chest and back. Moving down to his legs, she gently washed and wiped them.

As she soaped up his cock, Don felt himself harden in her hands. Rachel concentrated on his balls as she slid her hand up and down the shaft. Then she rinsed him thoroughly and dried him with the soft towel.

Tucking her father in for the night, Rachel retired to her bed. This time it was her who tossed and turned, finding it difficult to get to sleep. Her pussy was on fire, the lips hot and swollen. Her clit poked out of its protective hood, begging for attention. Thoughts of her daddy licking her pussy till she orgasmed so hard kept her awake. She wanted her daddy's cock inside her. She wanted it now!

She went into her father's room. She stood by the side of his bed watching him. Without thinking, she pulled the blankets back and took her father's cock in her hand. Don woke up and could see his naked daughter kneeling over him, his cock in her hand. Slowly she started jacking him. Her pussy throbbed deeply. Without a word, Rachel straddled her father, pulling his now hard cock against her pussy mound. Gently she rode up and down the underside of the shaft, pressing it hard between her pussy lips. The mushroom cap rubbed against her swollen clit, causing her to moan.

Raising herself up, she guided the head of her father's cock to the entrance of her hot wet cunt. The spongy tip spread her labia wide, making its way into her velvety tunnel. Don's hips moved up against her, forcing himself deeper. He moaned as he felt her cunt muscles gripping his manhood. With her father's cock filling her wet, warm cunt, Rachel slowly rocked back and forth, undulating her hips, pinching and pulling on her swollen nipples.

Leaning down, she slid each hard nipple over her father's lips. His tongue reached out, licking each one in turn. Rachel moaned as her pussy contracted around her father's throbbing cock, with each flick of his tongue on her aching nipples.

"Fuck me sweet baby, fuck your daddy!" Don cried.

Rachel raised herself up and down on his cock, squeezing and releasing at the same time and fucked him hard. Her ass brushed against his thighs. Her juices oozed out around the base of his cock, soaking his balls. Rachel slid her hand between them and furiously rubbed her hard, swollen clit.

"Oh Daddy, I'm cummiiiinnnngggg!" Rachel screamed, her pussy grabbing at his throbbing cock, "cummmm with me! Fill me with your cum!"

Don thrust forward, burying his throbbing rod deep in his daughter's cunt. His balls contracted as they spewed hot jizz, filling her.

Rachel collapsed against her father's chest, his cock still twitching inside her.

"Oh Rachel honey, that was amazing!" Don moaned, "I love you sweet baby."

Rachel sighed contentedly against her father's shoulder, "I love you, Daddy."

For a long time, they lay together, as close as any two people can get. Father and daughter, yes, but joined as man and woman.

12