Rachel and Her Dad, the Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kim1989
Kim1989
21 Followers

She concentrates on remaining in control as he rubs against her, "Ummmmm, yes it is. I love how soft it feels too. That's why I bought them" she explains.

"Yeah, that's nice. I might have to buy your mom a pair of those," Richard says as he begins to rub harder against the white silk material. "They do feel good, but professional exotic dancers, the high tier ones, don't wear panties either. They go fully nude."

"If you weren't such a good stripper, then I wouldn't have such high standards," she giggles. Her right hand reaches under the side of her dress, unties her thong, pulls them off, and lays them on the couch cushion. She slides back down, resting her bare pussy against her dad's swollen shaft as he begins to rub against her.

"Now you're a pro. I think your pussy might be softer than your silk thong," Richard says. As his cock slides against her, her wetness slickens his shaft. "Feels like you're having a good time. You must really like a big cock." he jokes.

"Well, look at this thing," Rachel says as she reaches down and pulls his cock to rest against her stomach, rubbing her hands all over it. She looks down and sees the streaks of precum he's leaked across her skin.

Richard feels his daughter's small hands on his cock "Your hands are so tiny along with the rest of you. I bet you could just lean over and almost suck on it right there if you wanted to," he kids.

"Let's see...." She leans down and wraps her pouty lips around his penis, running the tip of her tongue around the underside of the thick mushroom head. Her tongue runs across the slit, licking up the pre-cum that didn't leak onto her stomach.

Surprised by her boldness, Richard decides to push the envelope, "See? I knew you could do it. For such a small girl, you've got a big tongue. But I bet you can't lean over anymore than that."

Always the competitive type, Rachel opens her mouth and lets her dad's wide cock slip past her lips, inch by inch. Her throat relaxes to swallow more, increasing her suction. Her small hand grips the thick cock at its base, and her head makes slight bobbing movements to help her throat adjust.

She can feel his hips pushing himself further into her, placing his hand gently on the back of her head. She manages to stuff the last remaining girth past her lips, having his entire immense cock buried in her throat, holding it there so he can feel it.

"Oh my god, Rachel! No one's ever swallowed my entire cock before! You're amazing!" Richard screams. He sits on the couch in astonishment, never having felt his whole cock being swallowed. For him, it's a feeling of ultimate pleasure. Who knew his daughter could suck like that?

Rachel's head starts to move in a bobbing fashion, up and down. Her lips slide along his shaft very slowly, pulling it all the way out then pushing it all the way back in. Being a former gymnast makes Rachel very flexible. She stops sucking her dad's cock, and leans down even further than before. Her long tongue begins to circle around his enormous, smooth balls while her hands continue to stroke the shaft.

Richard takes his large hands and holds her on top of him as he lies down on the couch. He reaches under and brings her legs back towards his head, placing her bald pussy right at his face. He gets a whiff of perfumed lotion, faintly smelling like strawberries. Richard takes his wide tongue and gently rubs between her lips. He circles her clit, staying around the exterior, teasing her.

He feels her pussy lower against his face, his tongue diving deep into her as he squeezes her ass cheeks. He can hear her get louder and louder, feeling the vibrations of her moans against his pulsing cock. His tongue snakes its way around her pussy, flicking her clit with the tip, and then finds its way to her perfect little asshole, just gently teasing it.

Rachel feels one of her dad's large fingers slip into her sopping pussy. She pushes herself against it, her body language indicating her pleasure. She continues to deepthroat her dad's immense cock as he begins to buck his hips into her mouth. Rachel tries to cope with the facial impaling, fighting her gag reflex, making loud slurping noises. She feels her dad slip in another finger, working to loosen her pussy up. She pulls his cock out of her mouth and slaps it against her outstretched tongue. "Fuck Dad! I can't wait to see what this thick cock feels like."

In response, Richard lifts his daughter's head, her mouth making a "pop" noise from the strong suction. He wiggles out from underneath her and gently pushes her on her back on the couch. Richard kneels between her spread legs, rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet pussy lips as she gazes with anticipation and trepidation due to his size, not sure if she can handle it.

She doesn't have much time to think about it as he pushes himself past her pussy lips and slides his cock to the hilt. She notices he's holding it there, letting her feel his full mammoth dick. Her face scrunches up with discomfort at first, but gives way to intense pleasure and stimulation. "Holy Fuck!" she screams.

Richard looks down and watches his wide penis pumping in and out of her, glancing at her facial expressions as she moans wildly, shaking her head. He turns her around, positioning her butt on the arm of the couch, angling it upwards. He lifts her legs up in the air and rests her heels against his chest. He wraps his arms around her upright legs and uses them as handles as he picks up the pace. "God, Rachel. You've got the tightest pussy I've fucked in years."

Rachel uses her flexibility to take her legs and bring them back to her head, putting her pussy in prime position, without hindrance. She sees her dad's eyes grow wide in amazement then overcome with lust. She feels his big hands rest against the back of her thighs, spreading her lips open.

Richard can't believe how Rachel is bending like that, but he absolutely loves it. He lifts the head of his cock, slaps it against her wet lips, then rams himself back into her. He reaches down and plays with her clit as he glides into her. He notices that she seems to be getting more and more out of control. She begins squeezing her tits, gently twisting her nipples, wildly yelling, "Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard you big bastard!"

Encouraged, Richard flips his daughter over, having her sit on all fours. He walks up behind her and reaches down to grope her firm, round ass with one hand while slapping his cock against her with the other. He traces the head of his dick down the crack of her ass until it reaches her pussy and slowly slides his thick member inside, enjoying the vacuum sensation.

Richard grips her ass and uses it to propel himself back and forth into his daughter. He playfully slaps her ass cheeks as she pushes back against him. Then, he leans over and places his large hands on her shoulders, ferociously slamming his enormous endowment into the tiny opening of his daughter's pussy. After nearly ten minutes of continual pummeling, Richard pulls out and sits on the couch.

Rachel remains still, trying to recover from the penile assault her father just gave her. She can't believe how much better the real penis of a hung man feels compared to her toy. She realizes he is no longer touching her and looks back to see why he stopped.

Stroking his long cock, Richard looks at his daughter and points to his erection, "I want you to come sit on it."

Rachel smiles and crawls over to him, already a little sore. She lifts her right leg over his lap, straddling him. She sits up high, positions the head of his cock against her pussy lips, and slides all the way down with no resistance, her eyes returning to their lustful composition. She begins to ride him slowly, leaning back and resting her hands on his knees. She sees her dad's eyes travel down, mesmerized by her smooth pussy enveloping his penis.

She closes her eyes to fully appreciate the lengthy penetration, biting her lower lip as she enjoys her dad's cock. She opens her eyes as she feels her dad's fingertips rubbing around her clit, pushing her over the edge. She can't help but sit up and ride faster, bouncing up and down on him. She pulls his head in, placing his mouth against her right nipple.

Richard doesn't think twice as his daughter's firm breasts are pressed against his face. He instinctively wraps his lips around her nipple, sucking and using his tongue to tickle the medium-sized areolas. He moves over to the other side, repeating the same motions, and starts to alternate between the two.

Rachel reaches down and places her dad's hands on her ass cheeks, each hand almost entirely covering a whole cheek. She loves how his tongue is dancing around her nipples, making her even wetter.

She brings her knees up, sitting on her dad's cock in a squatting position, allowing her to ride him harder. She places her hands around his neck as he repositions his hands underneath her ass. She swings her hair around to one side as she glances down at the massive cock disappearing inside her. She bounces up and down, her ass cheeks slapping against her dad's legs.

She leans in and whispers, "Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum. I've never gone this quickly before." She holds her head back, starting to scream, "Fuck! I love your big, fat cock!" She tenses up and begins to shake violently, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNNGGG!!!"

She continues to shake, drenching Richard's appendage. She collapses on top of him, as she slows down and just lets his cock sit inside her. She smiles, "Mmmmmm that was the best orgasm I've ever had."

Richard feels as if he's in a dream, finding it hard to believe his beautiful daughter just came on his cock. He smiles and continues to lift her ass up and down, "I still need to finish."

Rachel reaches behind her and rubs his swollen balls, "I can tell. It feels like you haven't gotten off in a week or two." She grins devilishly, climbs off of his lap, and kneels on the floor. "I want you to cum on me like you did the woman in the video."

Richard returns the lascivious grin, stands up, and positions himself in front of her. She looks up at him - her diminutive form paling in comparison to his football player build. He lays his cock across her face, being the longer of the two. He sees her smile and kiss the meat sitting on her. "So you're going to suck me off, baby?"

Without saying a word, Rachel opens her mouth and slips his cock back into her mouth. She braces herself against his muscular thighs, squatting down in her heels, and spreads her knees. She slides his cock past her lips and down her throat until her nose brushes against his trimmed pubic hair. Her tongue escapes her over-filled mouth and makes its way down to her dad's balls.

Richard places his hands on the back of his daughter's head, holding it there. His hands shift to the sides of her face as he begins to pump himself past her soft lips. He looks down and sees her hands have traveled down between her legs, playing with herself. He's amazed as his large cock almost magically disappears into her tiny mouth.

Richard pulls his cock out and slaps it against both of her cheeks before plunging it back in. He slightly bends his knees and starts to pound his penis into her throat. He can hear her loud gurgling noises as drool begins to drip from the side of her mouth. He feels his cock tense up, "Oh god! I'm going to cum all over you!"

He pulls out, seeing his daughter keep her mouth wide open. He furiously strokes his cock until he explodes, initially shooting over Rachel. He lowers his aim and shoots right past her lips. He fills her mouth and continues to shoot rope after rope of cum, covering her face then drenching her perky tits.

As her dad covers her, Rachel continues to play with herself and brings herself to climax for a second time. She grabs his cock to hold her up as she trembles and has another orgasm.

Once Richard finally finishes, Rachel kneels there in disbelief at the size of her dad's ejaculation. With a large swallow, she forces down the high amount of cum he spent into her mouth, nearly choking on it. She notices him watching her as she tries to clean herself off, licking her cum-covered lips. She starts laughing in awe of his performance. "Wow, Dad. That was amazing. I've never seen a guy shoot so much before."

Richard smiles, "There's more where that came from. That was the best sex I've had since my days as a stripper. I'd love to get some of that on a regular basis."

Rachel looks up at him and raises an eyebrow, "I can't wait."

Kim1989
Kim1989
21 Followers