Rachel & Kelly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel lay down on the bed and called for Kelly to come lick her cunt. She dove right in, her tongue licking furiously at Rachel's honeypot. She nibbled on the inside of her thigh, nibbled on her clit. Kelly's fingers slipped inside and found the g-spot. When Rachel told her that she'd found the magic spot, Kelly wriggled her fingers back and forth on it, driving the girl to a frenzy. As Rachel ground her hips back and forth to the building orgasm, Kelly's eyes locked on Rachel's as she tongued her clit and fingered her g-spot. Rachel grunted and grabbed Kelly's head, holding it against her pussy as her legs squeezed around Kelly's shoulders.

When Rachel's orgasm was done, Kelly climbed up and kissed her, her face covered with cum like a glazed doughnut. They cuddled for a couple of minutes, and then Rachel got up to get her strap-on. "Time for you to get fucked, Kelly," Rachel told her.

"Yay!!"

Kelly eyed the dildo as she watched her adjust the straps. "Oh, that's a nice way to say hello," she said. The dildo was 8" long and pretty thick. Not the biggest one Rachel owned by any stretch, but this one was good enough to start out with.

"There's a rule in this house," Rachel said, climbing back onto the bed. "To the balls, or it doesn't count. If I tell you to suck my cock, then you have to suck it all the way down to the balls, or else it's not a blowjob." Rachel lay down and motioned for Kelly to get busy. "Now suck my cock, slut."

Kelly took hold of the dildo with her hand and ran her tongue all over it. She played with it, like it was her favorite toy, smacking it against her tongue, poking her cheek out with it, drooling on it and licking it up, bobbing her head furiously up and down. Then she took a deep breath and took its length as far into her mouth as she could. Kelly got it down most of the way, but not all of the way, and that was not good enough. Gonna have to work on my deep throat skills, she thought. I like that she's challenging me, though. Gotta make her proud. Kelly maneuvered herself around to get a better angle, took another deep breath, and went for it again. That was all she needed. The cock completely disappeared in her mouth as her lips touched the leather harness. With the whole cock in her mouth, she looked up at Rachel and tried to smile, choking a little as she did. She backed all the way off, the dildo sliding out of her mouth so she could catch her breath. A string of saliva ran from her tongue to the shaft of the cock. "Whew!" she said with a laugh, looking up at Rachel.

"That's it! Good girl!" Rachel complimented her. "Now get up on top and ride it!"

Kelly got up on her knees over the top of her new lover. Straddling her, Kelly slipped the dildo inside her pussy, and then slowly lowered herself down, giving her pussy time to stretch around its girth. She started sliding up and down the cock, slowly at first, then faster, feeling it fill her up, loving the feel of the rubber veins as they slid against her pussy walls. Kelly then switched it up, sitting all the way down and grinding back and forth on top of Rachel, rubbing her clit against the harness. She squeezed and pulled on her tits as her orgasm mounted.

After a few minutes, Rachel wanted to do a different position. "Get up," she told her. "Get over there on your knees and lay across the ottoman." Kelly did as she was told, and laid herself across the ottoman. Rachel handed her a vibrator. "Keep yourself warmed up," she told her. "This is going to take me a minute." Kelly vibrated her clit while watching Rachel in action.

Rachel, with her strap-on still attached, dragged a floor-length mirror out of the corner, and then set it in front of Kelly, so that she was looking at herself. Sex in front of the mirror. Yesss! Kelly thought. Rachel disappeared for a few seconds, and then reappeared. She reached down and slipped a ball gag into Kelly's mouth and fastened the straps behind her head. Kelly gladly took the ball between her teeth, having always loved the sensation of forced submission. As she was sinking into the gag sensation, Kelly felt something being stretched across her face. She looked at herself in the mirror - it was the panties!! The sticky, cum-covered g-string that had been stuffed in her pussy... Rachel had taken the panties and put them on Kelly's face. She saw herself in the mirror... her eyes peeking through the leg holes... the cummy crotch part right over her nose. The stench of her pussy was so strong!! And the ball gag was denying her ability to protest! It was completely humiliating, and she loved every second of it! This is how you get fucked!! Kelly thought.

Rachel moved in behind Kelly. She rubbed some lube onto Kelly's asshole, and then slowly worked the head of her dildo inside. Kelly held the vibrator against her clit, the sensations helping her sphincter to relax. Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth as she silently accepted the dildo into her back door. Rachel slowly worked the cock in and out, a little further in with each stroke, making Kelly's dirt tunnel open up a little at a time. Kelly stared at herself in the mirror as her rectum was violated. As she became looser, Rachel started fucking Kelly's asshole harder. Kelly's butt jiggled as Rachel's hips bounced off of them, the full 8 inches of the rubber cock buried inside her ass. She watched herself in the mirror, her face covered with her own stinky panties, the smell of her own pussy flush against her nose, as the girl in the background fiercely fucked her shithole, calling her every cheap name in the book. For long minutes, Kelly took the rubber shaft into her butt, enduring all of the humiliation before finally grunting to one of the best orgasms of her life.

Afterwards, the girls collapsed together on the bed, and slept soundly in each other's arms.

The next morning, Rachel went downstairs to make breakfast while Kelly took a shower. The omelets were just finishing as she came downstairs wearing the clothes that Rachel had laid out for her. Breakfast was filled with great conversation, adding some warmth to the house that had been quietly missing. Their personalities clicked right away, and they both silently decided that they should definitely do this again soon, both in the bedroom and out.

Afterward, Rachel gave her guest a tour of the house. It was a big place, 5000 square feet on a secluded 2 acres, about 10 miles outside of town. She had inherited well, she explained to Kelly, and also got lucky in the stock market... enough so that the house was paid off, even though she had just turned 30. In all honesty, Rachel continued, she still had enough money coming in that she could easily never work again, just spend the rest of her days travelling... but she liked her job and it gave her something to do.

Somewhere in the middle of the tour, their hands had unconsciously reached out for each other, the fingers casually intertwining. This was a really nice start, they both thought.

Kelly told Rachel how she had gone to a nearby university on a partial volleyball scholarship. She had majored in marketing, but no jobs had really come around, what with the industry being so competitive. She really didn't mind, though, as she had been able to turn her athletic background into a job as a physical trainer. With our culture becoming more fitness conscious, the industry was growing well.

Around 11 o'clock, Rachel took Kelly back to her car. They parted with a nice, long kiss. "I've got a couple things to do this afternoon," Rachel told Kelly. "But I'll probably be done by 3 or 4. Why don't you call me tonight? If you're not too busy..."

"Sure," she said with a smile. "I'd like that." With a squeeze of Rachel's hand and a last quick kiss, Kelly turned to get out. "Oh," she told her, turning back around. "I really enjoyed my school visit, Ms. Andrews. You're a great instructor," she said with a wink. "And my friend, Tricia, I'll definitely recommend that she come for a visit, too."

12