Rachel and Picabo Street: A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jernigan
jernigan
14 Followers

Picabo threw open the door. She wore a dark-gray fluffY bathrobe and her hair was hidden under a white towel wrapped turban-like around her head. She was fresh from the shower. 'Wow, look at you, Rach. You look amazing. Just like from an escort service. Get in here right now." And with that she was pulled unceremoniously into the room. Nothing more was said. Picabo pushed her against the wall, pinned her wrists overhead and kissed her fiercely.

Picabo broke off the kiss to pull her face to her breast. Her robe had fallen open, and Rachel began to nuzzle thirstily at the nipple. "Oh god, yeah, that feels good," said Picabo. Rachel felt her own nipple being pinched hard through her bra. "Ooh baby, you weren't supposed to wear a bra." She slapped her face, not hard, but it was more than a love tap. "Okay, it doesn't matter right now. I've got to go anyway. My meeting got changed to noon, so I've got to get dressed. For now, go introduce yourself to Therese." She pointed down the hall. "Just go to the living room, and her room is on the left. She's expecting you." Picabo strode back to her room before she could speak.

Feeling blank and slightly disoriented, she stood still for a moment, then started toward the light-filled room. Once there she thought, this is so small and bland. I can't believe this is the Beverly Hills Hotel. She immediately felt guilty for thinking that. She faced left and saw a closed door. She hesitated, a bit queasy, but the door beckoned. She approached and knocked. A voice from within said, "Yes?"

"Therese, it's Rachel. I'm here."

"Yes, Rachel, I know."

She heard Therese walk to the door. There was a pause; then the door opened, and Therese stood before her, like her, wearing all black. Her first thought was that they could be sisters, with Therese the older. They were roughly the same height and weight, were similarly blonde and shared fair skin tones. The two main differences between them were that Therese's eyes were perfectly, beautifully blue while hers were brown, and that Therese had smaller breasts.

Therese looked at her coolly, a slight smile the only betrayal of her impassivity. She took her hand and pulled her a few steps into the bedroom. Rachel noticed that Therese limped slightly. Therese faced her again. "Peek said you were beautiful. She was right. And I love the way you're dressed." As she spoke she alternately circled and pinched her nipple. She led the way to the bed, limping again, and they sat. She kissed her, then sat back to say, "Normally, I would talk to a girl for a while, but since you're a hooker ..." She laughed and resumed the kiss, which became deeper and more passionate and seemingly lasted for minutes. Therese at last pushed her away slightly and said in a somewhat curt voice, "Take everything off."

She did as she was told, throwing items of clothing onto an armchair as they came off. When she was naked, she didn't know what to do with her hands. Therese let her dwell uncomfortably for a minute, then patted the bed next to her. She sat. Therese kissed her again, and this time she slid a finger along her wet slit. Rachel leaned back a bit and opened her legs to allow her better, deeper access.

Just then, Picabo barged in, glamorously, almost unrecognizably made up. "Hey, kids, watcha doin? You're busted," and she cracked up. She dragged an ottoman over to the bed and drew the two heads close to hers. She began to kiss each girl, and soon the three were locked in a mutual kiss, no one knowing where individual lips and tongues started or stopped. As the situation heated up, Picabo stood abruptly and said, "You know, I'm not going to start anything I can't finish. I've got to go. I'm

going to be a star, you know." She cracked up again. "Plus, I'm sure you've ruined my makeup. I've got to fIx that up. You," she pointed at Therese, "don't wear her out, you hear me? And you," shifting her fInger, "you disobeyed me, and I'm going to punish you when 1 get back." Was she kidding? "I should be back in a couple of hours." She turned and was gone.

"So ... it's just the two of us." With those words Therese resumed exploration of her vagina. She again lay back, supporting herself on her elbows and opened her legs. Therese quickly took her clit between thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard. This made her gasp, but she tried not to recoil. "I like to hurt my girlfriends. Are you my girlfriend, hooker bitch?"

"Yes."

"Ergo, I'd like to hurt you. And by the way, keep saying 'yes.' Remember that time on the phone? 'Yes' adds to my pleasure, and it definitely enhances your beauty."

"Okay ... I mean yes." Her clit was being pinched even harder. She was in pain, yet she had never been so sexually aroused.

Therese kissed her while keeping a firm grip on her clit. She leaned back a bit and said, "Open your mouth ... wider!" She opened her mouth as wide as possible. Therese brought her face close and spit into the cavity. "Swallow!" and she did as she was told. Therese ran a finger lightly across her lips to wipe away the spittle. She murmured, "You really are beautiful. And beautifully submissive. And you're not getting anything like this at home, are you? That's why you're here. You really are gay, aren't you?"

She didn't think the last statement was true, although at this moment nothing was certain. Still, she answered, "Yes."

Therese got up and walked to a window. Once again she limped slightly. She turned back. "I've never done this before with a girl I was meeting for the first time. But I think you are different, truly submissive, unlike most of the girls, who are just pretending. I think you will accept me. Go out of the room now. I will call you back in when I'm ready. I'll just be a few minutes."

She left the bedroom and sat on the living-room sofa, naked and utterly puzzled. Her thoughts wouldn't cohere. She rested her elbows on her knees, chin in hands, and simply waited to be summoned. After what seemed like ten minutes she heard, "Rachel, you can come in now."

She moved to the door and opened it. What she saw caused an involuntary "Oh my God" to escape her lips, and she covered her mouth. Therese sat in an armchair. She too was naked. Her right leg was bent at the knee, with the foot on the floor. Her left leg rested on the ottoman, which had been pulled close to the chair. Now she knew why Therese limped. The left leg ended a few inches below the knee. On the floor next to the chair was a metal contraption that apparently formed the lower part of her leg and foot. She looked back at the leg on the ottoman. Extending obscenely from the stump, elaborately attached to the thigh, was a thick black dildo, larger, much larger, than the average penis.

She sniffled and felt fat tears rolling down her cheeks. Therese snapped, "Oh, don't be such a baby. Do not feel sorry for me. I certainly don't feel sorry for myself. This happened years ago. A skiing accident. I don't even think of myself as handicapped anymore ... look at me."

She met her eyes. Therese stayed silent. When she did speak, her voice was both husky and detached. "Crawl over here and suck my cock."

"No." Her tone was instinctively defiant.

"Goddamnit, you're here because you want to say 'yes,' because you need to say 'yes,' because you need to be humiliated. Now get over here and suck my cock."

It was no contest, and she knew it. It was only a moment before she was draped across the ottoman, taking the facsimile penis to the back of her throat. Later she lay on the floor, her back braced against the ottoman and legs spread wide overhead. Therese stood over her, her stump and dildo fucking her like some crazed piston. The last thing she remembered was being on all fours on the bed, hair being pulled, taking it from behind. She had never been fucked like this. She couldn't focus, her mind drifted. Was that her own voice crying out? She allowed herself to be overwhelmed.

* * *

She stirred, moaned a little, opened her eyes. She was in a bed, naked, looking up at a white ceiling. Where am I? she thought. She was momentarily lost. Then she remembered: Picabo and Therese's suite at the Beverly Hills Hotel, the savage fucking Therese had given her. Now, sensations from her sore and sensitive pussy flooded her mind, and she reached with her right hand to gingerly touch herself there. Except that she couldn't move her arm. She turned her head on the pillow. Her right wrist was handcuffed to the top of the headboard. She looked left and saw that the other wrist was similarly captured. She startled, and her heart began to beat furiously.

Suddenly, Picabo loomed over her, her large face obscuring the ceiling. "Well, Sleeping Beauty awakes. Oh, hon, you should see your face. You look like you've seen a ghost," and she threw her head back and boomed her laugh. "Don't be afraid, Rach, this'll be fun. Although I have to punish you too. You wore a bra today when I told you not to. You know I have to punish you for that. Otherwise what kind of mistress would I be?"

She sat on the edge of the bed, still in makeup and wearing a black bustier that emphasized her already prominent breasts. "I was offered a million dollars just now. And all I have to do is make some stupid commercials for chapstick. Isn't that insane? But I don't want to talk about me. I want to focus on you." She began to simultaneously caress her cheek and pinch her nipple. Though sore, her pussy began to respond. Picabo moved her hand from the nipple to the pussy and ran her finger lightly over the labia. "Hurts, huh? You met Stumpy, didn't you?" She laughed. "Therese said she fucked you real good."

"Stumpy?" She realized what that meant. "Yes, I met Stumpy." Her voice trailed away. "Peek, could I have some water, please?" She was parched. "I guess I fell asleep. What time is it?"

"Two thirty. We still have plenty of play time left. I thought you might be thirsty, so I brought some water in with me." She poured a glass from a pitcher on the night table and held it to her lips. She took small sips. It was cold and delicious. Picabo set the glass back on the table. "Not too much now. You'll be getting a lot more soon." She laughed again but quickly quieted. She leaned in to kiss her briefly. "You're really beautiful, Rach. Especially when you're restrained like this. Are you okay?" She nodded. "Okay, here's what we're gonna do. With your permission of course. You know how much I like anal play. So Therese and I are going to give you an enema. You ever have one?" She shook her head. "Well it'll definitely be difficult and embarrassing for you. That's your punishment. But you might enjoy it too. And it should relax you," and she touched her anus, "so that the anal intercourse will be easier for you. Okay?" She knew Picabo wasn't actually asking for permission, so she just nodded. "Good." She called over her shoulder to the living room, "Let's roll, Therese."

* * *

They had bent her legs all the way back and tied ankles to wrists. Pillows had been placed under her lower back, which raised her bottom off the mattress and allowed easy access to her virgin asshole. Her nipples had been clamped, and a tight gag filled her mouth, effectively silencing her.

A bulging black enema bag hung from a hook in the wall a couple of feet above the headboard. A long, thin black tube snaked from the bottom of the bag down to the bed. Therese, dressed in black panties and bra, sat on one side of the bed fitting an eight-inch nozzle into the end of the black tube. Stumpy protruded ominously from the end of her left leg. Picabo sat on the other side of the bed. She too was wearing a strapon, but in a conventional way. She was circling her sphincter with a lubricated finger, which she then plunged all the way into her rectum. It was followed by a second and more lubricant. After thoroughly coating the inner walls, she removed her fingers and nodded at Therese. "Go ahead." Therese placed the tip of the greased nozzle against the puckered anus and pushed it slowly but surely all the way in. She felt terribly invaded, but there was nothing she could do.

When the entire length of the nozzle had been inserted, Picabo clicked open a valve, and warm water began rushing into her. At first the sensation was not unpleasant, but within a couple of minutes she felt bloated and even began to suffer stomach cramps. Picabo noticed her discomfort and stopped the flow of water. Both women began to massage her belly, which helped the water to continue its internal journey. Picabo reopened the valve, and the flow resumed until she had taken the entire contents of the bag.

The urge to expel was overpowering, but Picabo left the nozzle in place and said, "You're going to have to hold it for ten minutes. Next time maybe you'll do what I tell you to do." Then she got up and left the room. Therese stayed by her side.

The next ten minutes were the longest of her life, and when she saw Picabo re-enter carrying a bedpan in each hand, she was so grateful that she began to cry. Picabo placed a bedpan under her bottom and removed the nozzle. "Go ahead, baby, let it go." She didn't need any more urging, and she ejected the contents of her bowels with the force of a gun firing. While she emptied, Picabo kissed her through her gag and attempted to penetrate it with her tongue. From her side of the gag she kissed back.

She filled the second bedpan, then subsided. Therese pressed a couple of warm, wet washcloths against her behind to clean her. As she did so, Picabo stroked her dildo with lubricant, like a guy masturbating. Then she mounted her and placed the head of the dildo against the relaxed sphincter. "Baby, I've been waiting for this moment ever since I first saw you. You met Stumpy. Now meet Rusty. Trusty Rusty."

For the rest of the afternoon Picabo and Therese took turns ravaging the increasingly yawning, yielding orifice.

Driving home, glowing softly like the setting sun, she thought, If Jim wants sex tonight, I'm going to have to fake a headache.

jernigan
jernigan
14 Followers
12