Rachel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Janice was writhing nicely, so I moved position, to bring my head down between her legs, and tease her with my tongue. She was very wet already and salty too, but her hips writhed more as I probed and penetrated with my tongue. Then I knelt up, pulled my panties to one side, and slipped out my throbbing cock. I held it out for both of them to see, and wondered what each was thinking. Soon it would be Janice getting it right inside her.

I moved forward and slipped my cock end towards her lips. She opened her mouth, welcoming me, and I moved a finger down between her legs again as she started sucking me. Somehow I managed to use my other hand to stroke her nipple, pushing my cock further in her mouth, and slipping my fingers inside her moist crack. I smiled across at Rachel as I pleasured his wife in ways he couldn't. She just smiled back, knowing she couldn't stop the next stage even if she wanted to. She just had to watch her wife getting fucked.

As Janice was now writhing rhythmically to my fingers, and moaning as she sucked me, I knew I had to fuck her properly. So, enjoying a last lick of her cunt, I pulled my cock from her mouth, and moved to stand at the edge of the bed, just in front of Rachel. I put a hand back to feel his cock - which has firmer than before, but still not hard - so keeping my hands behind my back I pretended to toss him off with one hand and stroke his balls with the other. When his cock had got hard, I wiggled my bottom back against it, as if he was about to penetrate me. Then I gave his balls a tight squeeze, and moved forward to kneel between his wife's legs.

With one hand I guided myself in, gently at first, then fingering her clitoris I pushed in harder. She was moaning now, so I kept up my shafting movements, pushing my bottom backwards and knowing Rachel could see everything. As Janice got more and more aroused, so I kept up my shafting, going deeper and deeper till I was slapping my body against hers. I was hot and sweating too with my twinset still buttoned up, but didn't care as this was heaven.

Janice's panting was now getting faster and louder, and I knew she was about to cum for me, so I gave her some powerful last thrusts and leaned down to suck her nipples as I fingered her constantly with a flicking and rubbing. I was riding her hard and she was about to cum for me!

"Oh yes!" she was panting, "please more of that, ooooh yes, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, aaahhhhhhh!" and she started her reflex hip movements as she came with my cock deep inside her. I let her enjoy it, trying to make it last for ever, as her rhythmic hip movements had nearly got me to cum, then as she slowed down I kissed her lips, pushing my tongue into her panting mouth. After a while her breathing quietened down a little.

"Now I'm sure you're one of those girls who won't say once is enough, aren't you?" I smiled.

"Oohhh!" she groaned, "You wouldn't be so cruel as to take me again... " and she tailed off.

So slowly I went back to finger her clitoris, and teased it a little, and sucked her hard nipples, and could feel her moving gently on my rod, and soon she was off again for a second orgasm.

"Yes!" she panted, "Oh please take me now, please cum for me, cum deep inside me, oh please..." And as she asked so nicely, I felt it was the only decent thing to do, so this time as she reached her peak, I decided to let myself go too. I could feel all my cum building up in my cock as I pushed in and out of Janice's moist cunt. She looked gorgeous lying under me, breasts bouncing under her cardigan with her hands behind her head. I knew I couldn't last much longer, so looked round to see if Rachel was watching as I finally shot off into his wife. He was, looking shamefaced, with little cock sticking out under his cardigan. Suddenly it was time and my cum was there, so I let go with a loud moan as all the pent up spunk spurted into her.

"Yes!" I groaned, "Now, Janice, now, now, take me, take it all." I let out a load moan of pleasure and was amazed by her timing as she replied:

"Yes, now, God take me, have me!" and she reached her orgasm too. We were thrashing together cumming at the same time, shouting and panting and fucking till we were both spent.

We lay together for a while, coming down to earth again, then I realised a perfect finish for this particular love making session. I slowly pulled my cock out of Janice's wet cunt, then lay back on the bed.

"Rachel, over here, there's a good girl. My cock seems to be very wet - please dry it for me with your tongue."

So I lay back with my arms behind my head and my legs now wide apart, as Rachel came dutifully over and knelt down, then bent forward, and licked my cock dry. It felt delightfully arousing to have her lick me, and so humiliating for her to lick the cum and his wife's juices off my still firm penis. As he licked me clean, I smiled across at Janice.

"God!" I said, "You are a good love maker, Janice, and it's so nice to have a maid to clear up afterwards." Actually, I found Rachel's tongue quite exciting, and felt my self growing again - but that was not for now.

"Now go and dry your wife too!" I ordered, "I'm sure most of my cum will be dribbling out of her by now, so just go and lick it all up, there's a treasure. I'll check you've dried her in just a minute or two, so make sure you do a good job."

Now it was Janice's turn to smile over to me, as she held her legs apart for her husband to lick my cum from her cunt.

"Mmmmm...." she purred, "you're not a bad love maker, either. Can't wait for next time!"

Rachel, meanwhile, was just tasting my cum and licking it all up, and feeling that hard plug still in his arse. I looked at my watch and it was only 9 o'clock. What would we do for the rest of the night?

(c) 2010 Maudecardy

12