Rachel Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel learns to behave.
5.9k words
4.35
32.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read Rachel Pt1, I suggest that you do read it first to make the transition flow more comfortably, if you have read it, please enjoy.

Taking a key from his pocket Marcus opened a door at the end of the corridor marked PRIVATE. This was surely not the room my company had paid for; this was a most beautifully appointed suite.

Since stepping off the plane and finding Marcus holding up the wall my life had been changed dramatically. Nothing remained of ME any more, it had all become his, etc: no longer me, but Master and submissive, a role that I had slipped into so easily, willingly and with my eyes wide open.

Here was a man who at any given time had the capability to be able to fulfil me in every way and then some, able to take control and take me to what before today were unknown limits. He had tested me and not found me wanting except for wanting him, already I had been taken to heights previously unknown.

With apparently no thought of where it would land or if anything inside might be breakable he threw my bag onto the floor as he walked to the stereo.

"Master have you upgraded the room my company booked?" I asked quietly.

"The room initially booked for you will be billed to your company in the usual way, but it has been let to another customer, this is my private suite, I own 51% of this hotel." He smiled as he turned back to the Bose stereo and soon I heard the most beautiful if melancholy sounds of a Cello coming to me through a couple of tower speakers.

"Aaaah!" I exclaimed, "Jacqueline Dupre, the unmistakeable sound of pure genius I believe, and such a clear round tone Master." I was neither shocked nor surprised at this revelation; Marcus was a most modest man who had never boasted about his possessions or his life style.

Diving into a sideboard he fetched out a number of aromatic tea light candles dispersing them around the room and lighting them as he went. The room was being quickly filled with the beautiful aroma of jasmine.

"You will find glasses in that cupboard over there Rachel, fetch two over here will you."

Returning with the glasses I found him opening a bottle of Chivas Regal. Smiling at me he poured two glasses of the amber liquid offering one to me. I smiled back; taking a sip I then set it on a nearby occasional table as Marcus sat down in a big easy chair.

Kneeling at his feet I leaned forward kissing his shiny leather boots. Oh how I loved the smell of leather. There is something hypnotic about the overpowering, earthy and sensual smell. With my lips touching the tops of his shiny, highly polished boots I inhaled deeply, feeling Marcus lean forward and begin stroking my hair. I smiled inwardly, contented to be with this man and knowing that my Master was happy.

Sitting back on my haunches I lifted one foot onto my thigh and began unlacing the boot, looking down as I did so and without looking up gently removed it.

"Aaaah!" He exclaimed, "that is so much better, you have no idea how they restrict my feet." I then removed the sock and proceeded to massage the foot before doing the same with the other foot.

When finished I once again adopted the position of sitting on my heels before him with my eyes still downcast awaiting his next command. The silence seemed agonisingly long; I wanted to look up into his wonderful tiger's eyes and drink in his handsome countenance. I could physically feel the power that he exerted over me; becoming Trilby, to his Svengali. Though neither of us moved I imagined his strong arms around me, holding me close, hands tenderly caressing me.

Without quite realising how, I had become so very wet again, I could feel a little seepage there; this man turned me on so very easily. It astounded me that I could feel this way just by being in his presence, but I was still quite high on the car park and lift experiences too.

It seemed like hours that I had been sitting there in this submissive stance, my feet beginning to hurt a little, but I intended to remain this way until he gave me some form of instruction. I didn't move a muscle, I wanted to show him that my devotion was absolute, it was probably only a few minutes before he finally spoke to me.

"You have just scored top marks with me Rachel," he began, you are the first submissive who has ever done that without first being told, I can see that we are going to go far."

A warm red blush spread across my face as he said these words, I was pleasing him indeed. From what I already knew of Marcus these kind of comments on my actions would not be given gratuitously. So yes, I assumed a little pride there. This was our first day and already I was more than he had expected. Yes, it certainly was a glow of pride.

"And now Rachel, when you have the circulation going again, you shall dance for me. I will see your beautiful sensuous body moving just for me."

I raised my head slowly saying: "Your wish is my command my Lord."

"No Rachel," he answered with authority. "My command is your duty and so it shall always be."

It amazed me just how those words struck home. My body rippled with excitement at the tone of his voice and I felt my pussy tighten. I loved it when he ordered me to do things for him, but why this should be so I couldn't understand. I am in a position of authority in my job and used to wielding the metaphoric whip. My position demanded it, there were sixty-three people working under me. Yet now I grew hot with desire knowing that I was his to be directed as only he pleased.

My mind began positively racing; I love dancing, I knew that my subordinates called me the 'Dancing Queen,' out of earshot, but I had never done such an intimate, private and personal show before, jeez I had never even stripped for anyone in this way before.

The main thing though was that I did not want to disappoint him. I was dancing for the pleasure of my Master...Marcus, not for myself, although I was certain that it would turn me on also.

I began to rise slowly, kissing the backs of his hands tenderly as I climbed to my feet, allowing time for the circulation to be restored. "My Lord I cannot dance to this music, I need something more gentle and sensuous or passionate," I uttered nervously.

My lil one, you should turn it off and dance to the tune in your heart, I will hear the melody through your movements," he grinned at me.

So this was it then, here I was, some 400 miles from home in a hotel suite with a man I barely knew; about to dance for him to imaginary music and all because he commanded it. I couldn't begin to understand why, but my trust in him was implicit.

If someone had told me six months ago that such a thing would be happening to me I would have laughed myself into a coma, but here I am, never having felt such intensity with any man. I needed so much to please him, I wanted him to see that I would do anything he asked of me, and so it began.

I could see him watching my face and looked downwards, I didn't want him to catch me looking at him and neither did I want him to see any hesitancy in me, both acts carrying punishment. As I looked down I saw him pick up a riding crop, his symbol of authority over me and an instrument of punishment.

"Don't worry little one," he spoke softly, "know that your dance is sure to please me, everything about you has pleased me thus far."

Though feeling a little awkward I put the feeling behind me, closed my eyes and summoned up a favourite tune allowing it to wash over me. Standing in front of a full-length mirror I knew that he would be able to see my whole body, front and back from where he sat in his chair. Before closing my eyes I had stolen a quick glance at him in the mirror, he looked positively regal, majestic.

Deftly unrolling my shirt waist first I began swaying my hips to the sound of the music that I could hear in my head, my hands beginning to take on a life of their own. I lightly ran my left hand up my right arm and over my silk blouse, the touch of this most sensuous of materials against my soft skin always heavenly, immediately drawing my nipples into hard peaks.

So cool and soft I could imagine him beside me, blowing softly on my skin. The thought of his being that close once again raised goose bumps on my bare flesh as though a cold breeze had suddenly entered the room. That feeling of wanting him and wanting to impress him began to eat into me once more, positively arousing my libido.

This gave me an added impetus for the dance and running my hands seductively over the silk I felt the nipples harden into what seemed like steel spikes underneath, the movement of the silk constantly caressing them. Pressing the material tightly against my contours made them really stick out, I knew that he could see them. I moved my hands down further to my now snaking hips locating the zip to my skirt, a very sly smile creeping across my face. Gently and very slowly I slid it downwards, gliding down my smooth and beautiful long legs it fell as a puddle around my feet.

Apart from the blouse I was now naked. I noticed a slight look of disappointment cross his face, as he became aware that it still covered my pudenda. It was then that I decided to tease him, well, just a little.

Slowly and provocatively I drew one foot up the inside of my leg to remove the shoe whilst leaning forward slightly to maintain my balance, causing the shirt to rise higher at the rear. He was unable to suppress the whistle caused by his intake of breath, gasping involuntarily at the wondrous view. With one leg bent Marcus had a perfect view of my back door and once again thickly swollen pussy lips.

Quickly I removed each shoe tossing them aside, affording him a perfect view, but there was more to come. All that remained now was this silk blouse between his being able to view my entirely naked body.

Slowly I slipped one hand inside my top and the other onto my treasure trove. With one finger gliding along the length of my slit I simultaneously began pinching the nipple. Sliding my finger backwards and forwards I gathered the nectar, the shivers returned once more and my body came alive, tracing a line up my spine causing me to arch my back.

His voice came like the crack of a whip, cutting the air sharply. "Do not make yourself cumm little one, for I have not given you permission." Glancing at him quickly I noticed a smile playing with the corners of his mouth, a telltale glow suffused his eyes and an obvious bulge showed in his slax, I nodded before casting my eyes down again.

Thrusting my fingers deeply into my pussy I raised them to my waiting mouth which sensuously wetted them. It was so good to taste myself, Marcus had taught me the exquisite delight of this during one of our telephone conversations. I had never known my own taste before that time.

With my fresh and exhilarating juices shining on my lips I resumed the dance with a new vigour. My fingers danced lightly over the blouse and form, touching but not caressing, hips gyrating to the sounds in my head, swaying from side to side, drawing him on, making him drool with desire for my body.

I felt the excitement rising within me again, my nipples now well re-awakened and fast beginning to ache with desire, turning me on even more.

I snaked my hands toward the ceiling twisting them like a Balinese dancer knowing that as I did this my blouse would rise higher up my torso exposing my now very wet and gaping sex that he would be able to see from the front and the rear.

Turning slightly so that my back was toward him my arms weaving together like reeds in the breeze I slowly leaned further and further forward, caressing the inside of my taut thighs. His view was complete, swollen pudenda, prominent clit and my now really gaping cunt, hot, wet and so very hungry for his touch.

I was his for the taking, a fully ripened plum, sweet and juicy, needing the feel of his soft lips and clever tongue or the ramrod solidity of that wonderful cock. I was so damn horny again.

However, in the forefront of my mind danced this mischievous Imp keeping up a constant barrage of misdirection. 'Tease him,' it said, 'tease him, make him as horny as you are, make him want you, make him rip off that blouse and take you roughly against the wall, that's what you really want. Make him get off that chair and take you forcibly like the Master he is, and maybe, just maybe, he will lay that crop across your bare arse, you know you want him to'.

I had so much power, pussy power, I had thought I could maybe control or guide events, make him do those things to me that I craved, but I should have known better, he was a true Master seeing through my little ploy.

I had become totally puffed up with my own self-worth and misdirection, forgetting that I was stripping and dancing exclusively for him, by his command, until his voice shattered my thoughts, breaking through with hurricane force.

"Stop, just what do you think you are doing? Your command was to dance for me, it is your duty to please me, but I find that your objective seems to be self- gratification, ignoring my instructions. You know the penalty is punishment for deviation."

"I nodded, his voice ringing in my ears, cutting through and silencing the Imp. I had known what I was doing and my actions had been deliberate, now, perhaps he would use that crop on me. It was that which I hungered for, the feel of the leather biting into my arse cheeks to leave me red and raw. As this thought flew through my mind I felt my pussy seep a little more and my nipples tighten with anticipation.

I should have known that he would have other ideas, ideas for punishment that would wipe the smile from my face. "Turn around and face me Rachel, remove that blouse and face me. I am aware of what you have been trying to do, your silly attempt at manipulation. Always remember that I pull the strings, you are here to do my bidding, and I am the one who will always be in control."

Quickly and meekly I removed the blouse discarding it to the floor. I had always been comfortable with my nakedness making no attempt to cover myself.

"I am the Master, I am the one who has control over you and what you do. I do not get angry, I do not get angry but you must learn that my control is absolute. Come with me now."

A little subdued now I hung my head and lowered my eyes, moving towards him. Taking my wrist he strode purposefully into the bedroom, dragging me with him to make me stand by the bedroom window.

Contrite now I felt good that that I had followed him meekly, secretly feeling that the power was in me to direct and that soon he would be giving me the lashing I so badly desired and deserved. Again I had misread him.

"You seem to enjoy waving your hands in the air, so raise them above your head now." I gave him no argument but did as he bade me, while inside growing excited at this mastery, this was what I really needed, absolute command, absolute control, absolute direction.

Glancing up as I raised my hands I saw the metal cuffs hanging from an eyebolt in the ceiling; fastening them around my wrists he snapped them shut. This was it, I thought, now he had decided to do the things that I wanted him to do.

He spread my legs wide and my pussy creamed at the thought of the lashing that would shortly be coming my way. A blindfold was placed over my eyes and leather restraints around my ankles, a spreader bar then being clipped to them, ensuring that in no way would I be able to hide myself or close my legs. Everything going to plan, or so I thought, I hung there now totally exposed and waiting for the first bite of his crop.

I could feel the leather against my skin as it danced lightly over my arse and explored my gaping pussy, not penetrating, just stroking and getting very wet with my profuse juices. I was so very horny and getting even more so as Marcus started rubbing my clit with the leather.

The scene was so wildly erotic, he continued agitating for a short while before easing the leather strop into my sopping cunt, and I wanted to cumm so badly that it was starting to ache.

He continued thrusting the crop into me for a while until I found myself on the verge of cumming. "Do you want to cumm Rachel, do you want me to let you cumm?"

"Please Master, I would do anything if you would take me over the edge," I whimpered.

Without another word he removed the strop from my pussy holding it just below my nose, enabling me to inhale my aromas but as I put out my tongue to lick it he pulled it away from me. I could hear the slurping sounds he made as he took that little pleasure for himself. In my mind I could see that sensuous tongue curling around the strop just as it had around my clit in the lift.

I loved his strength of purpose and restraint, I knew that he would be as turned on as I was. In my mind I could clearly see the huge bulge in his trousers where that magnificent cock would be pushing against the soft silk of his boxers.

A lesser man would not have hooked me up here but would have taken me, need outweighing their single mindedness. However, he had me cuffed and helpless, and despite his own needs I knew that he would not give in to his desires.

It was impossible for me to do anything, but I wished desperately that he would do something, ravish me, beat me, anything at all, I deserved punishment yes, but this was mental torture. With my legs spread so widely apart I knew that he could see all, I could feel the juices from my sopping cunt trickling down the inside of my thighs. I was becoming frustrated at this lack of contact.

Was I going to get away with this I wondered? Could I cope with displeasing him, even for a second? Could I gain any form of enjoyment from his displeasure? Was this just a game or would I be crushed by his wrath? My head was reeling with so many thoughts revolving around inside it; I could hear the sound of the crop slapping on the flesh of his hand driving me wild with excitement.

At the same time I had become apprehensive, I wanted him to punish me, but I wanted to please him also, I had stepped over the line with my blatant teasing, but now, despite his words to the contrary I felt that I had made him angry.

With the apprehension came the realisation that I would be punished; however it was to take a form entirely unsuspected.

He stepped in front of me, just standing there, saying nothing. Being blindfolded I had no idea of the passage of time but just suspended there in front of him, naked, with my legs spread widely apart and with all that I had on show, I began to feel just a little humiliated.

My breasts were heaving and I had begun to feel a little cold, the exuberance that I had felt dissipating fast, my nipples were still very hard and my clit too. I realised that Marcus had opened the window a crack leaving me directly in the path of the late winter wind, the air flowing into the room and around my naked body lowering my temperature.

I could feel something hard pushing at my lips, "drink," he said, "I don't want you dehydrating. I nodded and began to swallow the water he offered, it too was chilled, helping to cool me down even further.

"How do you feel Rachel," he asked of me, "are you beginning to feel a little humiliated yet? Would you like me to release you? Do you want me to make you cumm as before?" His voice he had kept low but the last question he growled at me.

"Whatever you want it is of no consequence, tonight you decided to defy me and no, I say again that I am not angry but there is a singular lesson that you appear to need to learn. Taking the initiative without my express permission is not an option and always will be an invitation to discipline. Do you feel the need for my discipline? I do. In fact you are going to greatly feel my type of discipline."

"You do yourself no favours by inviting punishment, but you were angling for me to use the crop on you, or alternatively my bare hand, I could see it in your eyes. To do so now would not be a punishment. To gratify you sexually at this time would be an enjoyment for you because that is what you sought from me. Instead your punishment is to hang suspended from here for as long as I feel that it will teach you a salutary lesson and that could be all night."

12