Rachel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to make it quite clear to you who is Master here and that you are to obey me to the letter at all times despite whatever your wish may be. Next time you are instructed to dance and strip, you will do precisely that and for as long as I wish. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master," I answered quietly and now suitably chastened.

"Would you like another drink?"

"Yes please Master, my throat and lips are dry."

"Very well." I felt the bottle tilting against my lips and swallowed quickly to lubricate my throat. The bottle went away and I heard his voice soothing me. "So that your lips don't dry out and remembering that you have to speak at the seminar in the morning, I am putting glycerine and honey on them to stop them from drying out." It was then that I realised that despite the necessary punishment my Marcus was not a vindictive man.

"Well Rachel, I am going to bed now, you can stay there until morning, contemplating your actions." I dared not say anything, this was my punishment, I was to be denied sleep and the window had been opened deliberately to chill me.

He had not been joking with me, the light snapped off loudly and he jumped into bed, to leave me suspended there in the dark. Within minutes I heard the slower, regular breathing that meant my Master was indeed asleep.

I had no idea of the passage of time while I hung there in this uncomfortable position, but sometime later felt the chill beginning to eat into my bones.

No longer was I horny, but neither was I afraid, I had begged for punishment without even considering that it might be non-sexual. I had never been humiliated like this before but only had myself to blame for the predicament in which I now found myself.


Inwardly I cursed myself for my stupidity, angry for trying to be too clever, there was no way out of this impossible situation unless Marcus awakened and maybe took pity on this wretched soul. I richly deserved to be chastised and vowed never to cross swords with him again.

Being forced to stand for so long with my legs spread three feet apart was also taking its toll. The muscles of my inner thighs beginning to cramp from the prolonged un-natural spread, it was also pulling on my groin, indeed there was little I could do to relieve this strain.

Marcus had known exactly what he was doing when choosing this as a punishment. By moving my arse from side to side I was able to find a little relief in easing the muscle cramps but the amount of movement was severely restricted. It was also possible to lift my feet from the floor, but not enough for it to be of any help.

Without warning a fierce spasm of cramp overtook me and I yelled out with the pain, simultaneously I heard an alarm bell going off. The light switch snapped on and I imagined Marcus seeing me there with my tear stained face and utter anguish because of the muscle cramps.

"I think its about time I released you from those restraints now Rachel, you have been there for precisely two hours."

"Master." I whispered so quietly that it was difficult for even me to hear. Properly contrite I lowered my head so that I would not look him in the eye. A lesson had been learned, but damn me for seeking the hard way to have learned it, but that was me, if there was a difficult path I could always be guaranteed to choose it.

I felt the blindfold being removed, and there was Marcus standing directly in front of me. Cupping my chin with one hand he lifted my head to kiss me softly on the lips before removing the cuffs. The immediate relief at being able to stretch my arms being wonderful.

"Rub your arms Rachel, get the blood circulating again, they are going to start stinging shortly." As I rubbed vigorously Marcus bent to remove the spreader bar. Immediately he began rubbing my cramped thighs the tears began to flow. I hated myself for that, but couldn't help it; the whole scene had become so emotional for me.

Taking me in his arms he cuddled and soothed me, stroking my hair and caressing me, kissing my face softly. I marvelled at his strength of purpose, he had known what had to be done and did it; he had shown me indifference when all the time it was hurting him to punish me.

Without speaking he led me to the bathroom sitting me on the toilet whilst he ran the shower to a warm temperature. Sitting there, the large amount of water I had drunk suddenly cried out for release and unwittingly I opened my bladder allowing it to flow, the warmth of my pee feeling so good after being so cold.

Seeing that I had finished he smiled, making me realise that I had just pissed in front of him without embarrassment. Marcus stretched out his hand helping me up to lead me into the shower where he soaped me and rubbed me down, the warm water and the friction restoring my circulation and self control completely.

I also noticed that he had the beginnings of an erection tucked away inside those silk boxers but couldn't be sure if it was the close proximity of my pussy as he washed it or having seen me piss. It was something to file away for the time being and maybe discuss at a later time.

Carefully drying me off he then led me back to the bedroom telling me to lay down and get some sleep; it was my desire to fall asleep in his arms, wanted, needed, protected and loved. There was nothing I wouldn't do for this gentle man now, my loving Master.

Sliding in beside me, he did just that, cradling me in his arms, stroking my hair and whispering sweet and soothing words into my ear to send me off to sleep.

Some time later I awoke, outside the birds were singing, heralding a new dawn. Marcus lay in bed propped up on one elbow, watching me. "Good morning sweet Rachel, how do you feel?"

"Mmmmmm, well and rested Master," I replied sleepily, my mind in a neutral and comfortable state. The bed covers were halfway down my body; my upper torso uncovered for his delectation and turning onto my tummy I snuggled into the pillow. I felt him draw the covers further down to expose my naked arse but lay there happy that he liked to look at and stroke it.

However, I was swiftly brought awake and back to a state of reality by a stinging slap on my butt quickly followed by another on the same side, this I had not expected. In my wildest dreams I had not thought I would ever meet a man capable of using a backhand slap to be immediately followed by a flat hand. I yelped, but more in surprise than pain.

"This is what you were angling for last night sweet Rachel, now here it is, my gift to you."

As he said this another resounding slap fell across my other cheek to be swiftly followed by many, many more, alternating from cheek to cheek, how many in total I have no idea, I wasn't keeping score.

I could feel the glow in my arse rapidly building, matched by the glow fast building in my unrelenting pussy. Jeez but this man knew just how to turn me on, and what a great way to start the day. Slap after slap raining down continuously and now I was soaking again, and I needed to feel him inside me. I couldn't help it, my cunt had a mind of its own and a small cumm burst inside, not measurable on the Richter scale but like any earthquake I knew the big one would come soon.

Tears were streaming down my face once more, tears of happiness, soaking the pillow just as my pussy was soaking the bed as I came a second and third time, each stronger than the last. The burning in my arse perfectly matching the burning inside my throbbing cunt.

As unexpectedly as the blows had started they suddenly ceased. Marcus turned me over onto my back knowing that he would see my labia thick and swollen, my hardening and protruding clit and my very wet pussy gaping, practically begging to be fucked. I don't think he had any idea just how horny and turned on I had become. The bed underneath me was wet with my juices and my nipples like iron spikes.

I saw that he was totally naked and his beautiful cock bigger and harder than I had so far seen it. He had been fully aware of what he was doing to me and drew me into his strong and loving arms. Like iron filings to a magnet I went to him, moving close to him I felt his rock hard cock pressing urgently against me, seeking a way in. Lifting a leg I guided my now pulsating pussy onto this beautiful iron-hard rod.

As the gorgeous hot cock meat slid into me I let out a huge moan, this giant of a man filled me like no other ever had. Wanting as much of Marcus as possible I rolled him over onto his back. "You just lay there and enjoy Master, allow your obedient subbie to do all the work, this one is just for you, I want you to cumm a lake inside me and fill me to overflowing with your exquisite juice.

Immediately I started rocking on him, moving his cock deeply inside me in such a way that it put pressure on both my 'G' spot and my clit. Very quickly another orgasm came and went which I knew that he probably wouldn't notice anyway, but as I came, throbbing pussy muscles gripped his steel hard spear.

A second orgasm also came and went, but it was stronger, I closed my eyes throwing back my head in ecstasy as it steamed through me. I was really into this session now, and stealing a quick glance at his face saw that he was also enjoying the ride.

Leaning forward I put my hands on his shoulders to take my weight and began fucking him with authority, pussy muscles rippling with each withdrawal. We were moaning together now, my eyes almost closed and his reduced to mere slits, even so I could still see that golden glow.

"Harder my little Rachel, fuck me harder, make me cumm," he somehow managed to squeeze the words through clenched teeth. My Master's fingernails were cutting into the flesh of my hips now, but what did I care, the sharp pain served to accentuate the act, this time, I was taking him to the promised land.

"Yess, Yesss, Yessss, I cried out as the third orgasm ripped through me, I had begun to shake now with the sheer passion of the moment, riding my Lord and Master, my beautiful stallion to the highest peaks.

"More Master, fill me with your hard cock and your cream, blast me into the next century." Thus saying I rode and rode, faster and still faster, ramming myself down hard onto his meat, gripping him tightly as a fourth orgasm went through me almost un-noticed, such was the intensity of our fucking.

"Now Master, cumm for me, I want to feel you blow your hot cumm deep into my cunt." I went crazy; I wanted so badly for him to explode into me. Somehow through everything I felt him swelling, preparing to shoot that delicious cream from the little eye at the end of his huge cock and my cunt muscles tightened savagely on him.

Never in all my life had I wanted someone to shoot into me so badly, and then my tiger let out a roar that I would think could be heard for miles. Momentarily freezing he exploded with volcanic force, the initial jet blasting deeply inside me. Tears of absolute joy ran down my face as I felt this and I tipped over the edge crying out, "Masterrrrr," my hands gripping his shoulders, the nails drawing blood.

The intensity of the moment sweeping me along as spasm after spasm just kept rolling through me, all feeling centred in my throbbing cunt. I could feel my juices now mixed with his leaking out of me and swamping his cock. I had been royally satisfied, but more importantly I had satisfied my Lord.

12