Rachel Ch. 02

Story Info
Vince submits to temptation.
2.5k words
4.35
47.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the middle of the night, lost, confused. I had a strange feeling - where was I? I was in my bed. What was the time? The clock said 3:21. I looked over and there was, Laura, my wife sleeping beside me. She was over the covers lying face down. Her naked butt was highlighted by the soft moonlight streaking between our curtains. She looked fabulous, her long smooth back, her curvy soft ass - a perfect picture of womanliness. And yet that ass was off-limits to me.

The wonderful night with Rachel had only increased my desire for anal sex - I had been reminded how good it was. How satisfying it can be when it is done right. To have a woman so pleased, thrashing around on the end of my dick as she came, proved to me how much a woman can enjoy a good dick up her ass. I felt bad to want something so much that I could not have. But isn't that the very core of human nature?

I lay down and stroked Laura's beautiful big bum and soon drifted off to sleep.

*****

I had not seen Rachel at the gym again. I had not discussed with either Laura or Rachel that I had seen her there before the night at the party. That wonderful night. I didn't know if she had been there to scope me out. If Laura had arranged it all. Or it was a totally random thing that it was the same girl I had fantasied about that I ended up giving it to. God almighty that had been sweet. I started out staying long hours at the gym, I would skip out of work early and stay there for hours, working out a little, just wandering around. I went there every night for two weeks. Laura didn't think there was anything strange about that - yet, but eventually she would work out that I was obsessing about another woman.

The next night as we were going to bed Laura snuggled right up against me. She kissed my arm, my neck, my chest. I leant down and kissed her forehead.

"Good night my love.; I said.

"Good night sweetness. I love you." she replied.

A moment later she said.

"You know I would do anything for you."

I got up on one elbow and looked right in her eyes.

"What do you mean, baby?"

"Well, I love you and I want you to be happy."

"I am happy, Laura. I love being with you."

"I know. I just wanted to say it."

I didn't know what to say. Was she saying she wanted me to fuck her ass. I couldn't ask her that, she was probably thinking about something totally different. Trust me to ruin a beautiful moment with a crass comment . What did she mean? Was she talking about the night with Rachel? We hadn't talked about it since - I didn't know how to bring it up. Honestly, other than what she said on the night, I don't know what she thought of it. Did eating out a girl make her feel dirty. Did watching me fuck another woman make her jealous.

I lay down and stared at the ceiling. Passing car headlights traced lines across the ceiling and wall.

"Vince?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Would you do anything for me?"

That got me sitting up right. "Of course, my love. I would do anything for you. You are my world."

"Okay." she said - and rolled over.

*****

The next day during my lunch break I ran down the street to get a coffee from the corner cafe. I was jogging back up the hill when I nearly ran into a beautiful young woman. She had soft, mid-length blonde hair, small silver earrings and a cute little smile.

"Oh, whoops. Nearly got scalding hot coffee all over you."

"Hi."

"That would have been horrible."

"Hey, Vince."

"Hi." I was puzzled for a moment. Fuck!! It was Rachel. I had been searching for this girl for the last two weeks and then she comes right up to me in the street and I don't recognise her.

"Shit, Rachel. Hi, how are you?"

"Good, and you?"

"Okay."

"You, want to get some coffee?"

We sat and chatted about nothing for a while. It was really awkward. I didn't know anything about this girl except she did powerful crunches and liked big dick up her ass. We talked about the weather, and the state of the economy, and how convenient this cafe was. Generally about nothing, really.

"So, what did you what to talk about?" I asked after a moment's silence.

She pushed spilled sugar around on the table absently for a moment.

"I've been thinking about you." she finally mumbled, looking down at the table.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"Your wife had given me a few places to find you to see if I liked you. I saw you perving at me at the gym.

"Fuck, you saw that? I feel like an asshole."

"No. Don't worry." I went into the men's room and watched you shower from a toilet cubical afterwards - so we are even.

My dick sprang up in my shorts thinking of this beautiful woman spying on me. That is so awesome.

I stared at Rachel for a moment. I looked her right in the eye, then took her hand and we stood up together. We walked to the door and out into the street. She held my hand tight and we crossed the street. There was a grand hotel on the opposite corner and we floated across the lobby. The world went quiet around me and I could see only her. She offered no resistance as I paid for a room and we glided up the elevator. Once inside she turned to face me.

My heartbeat thudded through my body, my breathing was deep and slow. I was exhilarated and terrified. I felt like a 15 year old about to get his first kiss. She stared at me confused and concerned. I put and hand on each side of her neck and cupped her chin. I could feel her trembling. I leant in and kissed her. She pushed back against me and we kissed deeply, passionately. I could feel the want in her kiss, she sucked on my lips and licked my tongue.

Eventually we broke. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

"I'm going to go into the bathroom." Rachel said.

She stepped in and closed the door half way only. I went and sat down on the bed. My hands were shaking. I looked al them and say my big heavy gold wedding ring. My promise to Laura to forsake all others till death. But Laura had let me fuck Rachel before. But Laura had been there. This was different, this was sneaky, this was lying. Before I had fucked Rachel's ass - would it not be cheating if I only fucked her ass again. I had already kissed her - was that cheating? I don't know if I could be in bed with this beautiful woman and only fuck her ass.

I could see Rachel getting undressed in the bathroom. I could see her backside, and her reflection in the mirror. She was already naked from the waist up - her small perky breasts pointing straight forward. She then slid her skirt down over her legs - she was wearing beautiful satin panties. They soon followed showing off her smooth little ass, and her little patch of pubic hair above her sweet pussy. She had a tattoo on her hip, a little flower. A rose on a thorny steam. I hadn't seen that before - that shows how much I know about this girl.

It has been said that men cheat and expect to keep all the women - like a modern hareem. And that women cheat, expecting the man to leave their wife and be with them only. I could never leave Laura.

Rachel came out of the bathroom slowly.

"Why are you still dressed?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, and just sat there. Rachel kneeled in front of me and regarded the swelling in the front of my pants. She ran her hands up my legs smoothly and soon rubbed them right over my engorged tip. She went straight for my belt and started undoing it.

"What about Laura?" I managed to squeak.

"Do you think she would like to join us? She was cute."

"Are you bisexual?" I asked.

"No, but I know beautiful, sensual people when I see them, and it is nice to share that energy. But right now I want you. Do you want me to."

"Yes, I do..." I wanted to continue that I felt bad, but Rachel unzipped my fly and had my cock out before I could say anything.

It was enormous! I hadn't seen it so excited for ages - slippery pre-cum was flowing out all over. Rachel swirled the clear ooze all over my throbbing cock head. All I could do was groan.

She stared stroking my cock slowly up and down, squeezing it tight. Tight like her ass. Oh, God her beautiful ass. The ass I have been dreaming of was right here, with me in this room, alone.

Rachel looked me right in the eye as she leaned in, slowly, and kissed the underside of my glistening cock-head. Next her tongue flicked out and licked it, and again, then suddenly she slid her lips right over it. Oh mother of mercy it was glory! Watching her suck cock was beauty in its self, but to have her sweet soft lips sucking on my tender tip was bliss. I lay back and marveled in it.

"Do you like me sucking your cock, Vince?"

"Oh yes, Rachel. I love you sucking my cock. You are so good."

She continued slowly sucking away on my throbbing meat, taking more and more of me into her.

Rachel soon stopped and climbed up on top of me, and looked down at my smiling face.

"This is wonderful, Rachel."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, yes. Damn me to hell, but yes I want to fuck you."

"I want you to get me off and then fuck my ass."

That did it for me. I picked her up and rolled her over onto her back with me on top. I leant down and sucked on her pert nipples. They were tight and sweet and were soft and beautiful. I sucked hard, sucking part of her breast into my mouth and ground my face in her chest. My hand went down between her legs and found her pussy lips to be wet and slippery. She was as horny as I was. I slipped my finger inside her and she moaned as I gently swirled my finger around her pulsing pussy.

I pulled out and kissed my way up to her neck. I positioned my hot throbbing cock at the opening of her dripping wet pussy. I looked Rachel right in the eye, and thought to myself 'I am consciously deciding to cheat on my wife for the first time ever' and then pushed my way in.

It was beautiful!! Soft and tender, slick and juicy. I pushed and pushed in and then held her tightly, pushing hard against her. Her clit was pressed between us and she started to grind it against me. It was a long while before I could start to pull out so I could fuck her. My strokes started out long and slow. I would hold her tight in between strokes and we would grind her clit against me. I kissed her neck, trembling and shuddering. I was terrified and ashamed and more excited than I had been for a long time.

Soon I felt her start to tighten. She grabbed my back and held me tight, she wrapped her legs around me and pushed with each stroke to force me harder, deeper. One hand crept down and grasped my bum and I pushed, and pushed into her.

Rachel's back arched as she muttered quietly "I'm coming, I'm coming. Don't stop. Oh, God, I'm coming, Arrrrrrgh. Oh God it's so good. I'm still coming, oh its so hard, keep going, oh yeah, ah, oh."

She pulled me even tighter. She kept having end on end orgasms for more than a minute. Finally she started to relax and let me go. I slipped out of her, my cock coated in her juices.

As soon as I was out of her she rolled onto her front and pulled her knees under her. She kept her face on the bed, but stuck her fabulous ass out for me.

I got around behind her and watched in wonder at the beautiful thing presented to me. I leant in and licked her crack. I then spat and slid a finger up and down between her cheeks to find her pucker. It was already relaxed and took a finger in no problems. I slowly pumped my finger in and out of her beautiful ass, then replaced it with two. She slowly relaxed and left them in.

I got up behind her and smeared the hot love juiced from my cock shaft over her hole. What a fabulous sight, glistening and ready. I brought my cock head right up to her ass. I could hardly believe that I got to see this wonderful ass again, let alone fuck it.

"Are you ready, Rachel."

"Yes, Vince. I want your mighty rod in me. I want you in me ass. Please, Vince, give it to me."

I placed slippery cock head against her and pushed gently. Last time i had let her control the rate of penetration, this time I just gave what I thought she could take. Slowly, very slowly I fed my throbbing cock into her wanting ass. Eventually it was all the way in, Rachel was breathing hard and fast. I could feel my heart beating in my cock as it swelling inside her.

We sat there for a moment - my engorged cock stretching her tight ass, our hips pressed together tightly. Slowly I began to move. I came half way out, then forced my way back in again, then three quarters of the way out, slowly reinserted, then all but my cock head out.

"Oh, Vince I love your hot cock fucking my ass. Ah, it's so good."

I was fucking her ass completely now. Good God, it felt like Heaven. My hard throbbing rod was sliding in and out of her tight asshole. I was lost in the moment, a feeling of complete ecstasy rolled over me as I kept pumping hard into Rachel.

Rachel reached down between her legs and started flicking her clit with her finger. "Oh God, Vince, Yeah, keep fucking me, I'm going to cum again. Fuck me, Vince. Fuck my ass. Yeah, yeah, yeah, ohhhhhh, yeah. It's happening! Fuck! Fuck! Yeah!! Arrrgh."

Rachel's ass started contracting and squeezed my cock as she came. That sent me over the edge. I kept pumping as my orgasm built inside me, and then finally shot like fire from my cock. I pulled on Rachel's hips and pressed deep inside her as squirt after squirt of my cum sprayed inside her.

Finally we both collapsed beside each other. Rachel curled up beside me and cupped my cock and balls in her hand.