Rachel Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploring a poly relationship (with cuckquean theme).
6.9k words
4.39
44.3k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is the 2nd part of a series. For greater clarity, I recommend reading part 1, but Part 2 stands alone.

It's been about six months since a very hot young girl named Rachel moved in with my husband and me. She was there, initially, to assist in my recovery from a serious freak accident I suffered at the gym where I was working as a personal trainer. I had spent the past six months retraining myself after a large piece of equipment had malfunctioned, leaving me with a fractured joint in my spine.

Sometime after Rachel moved in, the three of us began experimenting with something of an open relationship. My amazing husband Thomas and I were very satisfied with our vigorous and varied life in the bedroom prior to the accident, but afterward things took a real downward spiral as I was unable to participate as actively. I was the one to suggest that we open up our sex life as I hated seeing him suffer due to my physical limitations.

In all honesty, I had discovered a while back that I was very turned on by my husband being sexual with other women. I know that sounds odd to most, but it is simply how I am wired. Even the beneficiary of this kink, Thomas, does not understand how I can be so turned on by his interactions with others. I realize that this is an unusual "kink", but it is what works for me. Since embarking on this journey, we've learned it works for other women as well.

Thomas is an English professor at a local college and has been for the past ten years. I noticed that whenever he tells me about the hot female students who hit on him, we have the most incredible sex. I thought it was a fluke in the beginning. As the years progressed, I noticed that this phenomenon occurred quite frequently. My loyal, loving husband never accepted the invitations of these nubile young students, but it stroked his ego big time. In my fantasies, I often thought of telling him to go ahead and play with the girls who hit on him, but I knew he would reject my plea. Touching a student was a definite "no-no" in his book. I was happy to be married to a man with such values and morals, but I wondered about my own state of mind. I began to accept that I would have to keep this kink to myself.

As I masturbated, I often made up scenarios of my husband in various situations with these hot young girls. If I knew them, had seen them in person, the orgasm was much, much stronger. Thoughts of this nature drove me mad with desire for my hot sexy husband. Trust me, in my mind, he did many naughty things to those 20-something hotties! In my fantasies, even he couldn't resist them in their skimpy little skirts and transparent, tight tops. Thomas never really knew the extent of my fantasies. And, because he would never allow them to happen, there seemed no point in discussing making them a reality.

Oh, he had such fun in my mind. He received blow jobs in classrooms from girls wearing skimpy skirts or skin tight jeans and very low cut tops. A few times, he actually brought hot girls home and fucked them in my bed because he was desperate for the full experience! All of this was strictly in the form of my wild fantasy life, mind you.

Enter hot young Rachel and this win-win opportunity.

Rachel was very much into Thomas and I trusted both of them, so the idea appealed to me that they engage in a sexual relationship with parameters. I didn't see any drawbacks to the plan. Much has happened in the six months since we initiated this new way of life, some of it great and some not so great. As a woman in her mid-40's, severely limited due to her injuries, I might have expected some challenges, but the things we faced were not the "expected"! I wanted to update those who expressed an interest in our exploits through this site and mostly very kind private emails. (The names have been changed to protect the innocent and the not-so-innocent!)

My recovery was very slow and painful until recently; I made some great progress of late due to an intensive physical therapy regimen. Rachel's done an excellent job of assisting me in every area of my life. Considering the fact that she and my husband are now sexually involved, I would say she has gone far above the call of duty! All kidding aside, she quickly became a very close female friend and confidant. My relationship with Thomas was not negatively impacted by their relationship in any way. In fact, I've been very turned on and much relieved by the fact that my husband is able to get some of his needs met by this hot young girl. On days when my pain is unbearable, Rachel's presence provides more relief than anyone can imagine. So, all in all, things were rolling along nicely.

For those of you who haven't read part 1 of this story, Rachel is in perfect shape. Being perfect is easier at 22 than when you are injured and 40-something! As Thomas often remarked, she has that amazing body that all women strive for (and men beg for!) and my personal coaching only made her efforts to get tighter and hotter more readily visible. She's 5'1", and had "bulked up" to 115 lbs. with 32 C's. Her red hair complimented her stunning green eyes and alabaster skin. She's so hot that I definitely had a girl-crush on her from the beginning and I'm strictly heterosexual (college aside!).

Their relationship was progressing and the three of us were all seemingly happy. Thomas and I thoroughly enjoyed our sexual interludes, even more since their relationship began. Oddly to some, hearing them (and even watching them, on occasion) served to light a fire in me that had not previously been lit.

One evening, I was reading in my bed when I heard moaning coming from the general direction of Rachel's room. My curiosity couldn't keep me from walking down the long hallway. The lights were out, but her door was ajar. I had never peaked before, but was always curious about their sexual play. They both had exhibitionistic streaks and told me several times that I was permitted to watch anytime. In fact, Rachel often begged me to allow her to perform oral on Thomas in my bed. So far, I had resisted this tremendous urge because I felt it would make this new relationship somehow tawdry and dirty. On this night, I decided it didn't matter any longer.

As I stood at her door I saw her lying on the bed, completely nude. Until that moment, I hadn't realized that their oral sex was done in the nude. Am I naive? Seeing their bodies entwined as they kissed, I knew that this spelled real life stuff. She was stunning! Tall lavender pillar candles were lit throughout the room and her bed looked very inviting with its fluffy beige comforter littered with small hand-stitched violets. My husband was on his knees beside her and he was caressing her perfect body slowly. She was moaning softly and he was panting as if he could hardly wait to dive between her soft legs. Gods, they looked so sexy!

I heard him say, "Rachel, you are so beautiful. I am a very lucky man. I can hardly believe that I am in bed with you while my wife waits right down the hall in our marital bed!" Thomas shared with me weeks prior that it turned Rachel on to be reminded that she was engaged in sexual relations with a married man; I was not one to judge considering my predilections.

I actually heard gushing noises as he fingered her wet pussy. She pushed up to meet his fingers and he adjusted his position in order to simultaneously suck on her long, hard nipples and continue exploring her dripping pussy. I could see clearly the ecstasy and joy on her young face. Thomas was facing away from me and I noticed how defined his muscles looked as he worked to please his lover. I wished that I could film them because I couldn't recall seeing anything this erotic in my life. They were making love without penetration.

I heard her moan, "Thomas, please, now, darling!"

I recalled, all too well, the frustration of quick, unsatisfying sex with younger men and truly reveled in my friend's joy at the hands of her older, more experienced, lover. There was no mad rush to completion as there often is with younger men. She was learning the art of lovemaking from the man who had promised to be with me, and only me, forever. This was hot!

He replied, "Patience, my darling. You know how crazy you get when I tease you. Since I can't make love to you in the traditional sense, I have to take my time enjoying your perfect body. I want to give you more pleasure than you've ever known. You give me so much joy, love. My god, you are gorgeous!"

He turned slightly and I could see him holding her breast and gently licking her upright nipple. She continued to arch her back, her impatience obvious. I could tell that Thomas enjoyed the slow, almost painful teasing. In fact, Rachel did, too. He licked and sucked her nipple, teasing it mercilessly.

While my husband worked his way down her body with small, tender kisses, I noticed the moisture left by his tongue as it traced her smooth skin. I was far closer than I should have been and I wondered, vaguely, if they were at all aware of my presence. I could smell the scent of sex in the air strongly and wondered at how I had never noticed it from my room.

Thomas continued down to the "V" between her legs and, again, took his time. He kissed her sweet, bare pussy lips and sucked on them. I was dripping wet and my hand went to that aching place between my own legs. I pushed it into my panties and began to finger myself to the sight of my beloved satisfying another woman. This was torture at its finest!

As he licked her pussy and Rachel moaned in a sexy low whisper, I noticed that his long rigid cock was profusely leaking pre-cum. It was the hottest sight I had ever seen. I truly couldn't recall Thomas leaking during our foreplay and it turned me on incredibly to see a physical example of how excited he was with his new toy.

I could tell that Rachel was cumming over and over again as her body shook with pleasure. Her luxuriously long red hair was splayed over the lavender pillows and she looked like a woman experiencing great joy.

I had to rush back to my room to grab my vibrator because their love had turned me on beyond measure. I wasn't sure if they heard me at their door, but I would definitely tell them later. This moment, all I could think of was experiencing a huge orgasm recalling their ecstasy.

I began to tease myself with the vibrator, but had to get right to the main event as I was so completely turned on by the beautiful pair in the next room. Seeing them so involved and intimate had pushed a button in me that provided me with the strongest, and possibly longest, orgasm I had ever experienced. My entire body shook as I recalled the sights, sounds and smells of the live sex show taking place in the next room.

I couldn't believe our luck that this worked for the three of us. If I were being truthful, I would have to say that this was far hotter than straight sex with any man, including my beloved husband. Adding someone to the mix had pushed things over the edge for me and I didn't think there was any coming back. I could only imagine how Thomas felt and knew we would have to discuss this issue in the near future. For me, I was completely invested in nurturing the relationship between the two of them for as long as possible. I felt fully and completely satisfied and at peace with our decision to go in this direction. I hoped and prayed that the two lovers in the next room felt the same way.

Telling them about my viewing of their interlude only caused some light joking and laughter. Rachel said, "Maybe next time, we could do it on your bed, Jillian. Did you notice how many times he made me cum? Oh, I am so happy I could scream!"

Thomas shook his head and made several comments about being the luckiest man alive to have a wife and a lover under the same roof.

Several months after the sexual interaction between my husband and my personal care aide/friend started, she came to me with a serious expression on her face.

"Jillian, I am really feeling confused. I love both you and Thomas, but I've been having some mixed emotions lately. It just seems so strange. This is not working for me," she said.

My heart jumped into my throat. I was thoroughly enjoying having this hot young girl available for Thomas. At this point, they were engaging in "anything but intercourse sex" several times a week. It turned me on no-end to hear the two of them from her room as they had their special time together. I never knew when it would happen, but we worked out a plan. Initially, Thomas felt that he had to run each of their interactions by me prior to occurrence. The planning was awkward, to say the least. They would be back from a run and hot for one another or sitting in the living room watching a movie; Thomas would stop things to come to my room to ask me if I was comfortable with the two of them engaging in sexual activity. This open relationship stuff was new to us and Thomas had no desire to hurt me or harm our marriage. Rachel and Thomas spent a fair bit of time together and things seemed to flow better after I gave them permission to do what came naturally.

With the newfound freedom, I felt as if we were all happier and the tension seemed to have virtually evaporated. As they engaged in more activities, I found that I was much more eager to enjoy sexual fun with my husband. Something about having a hot young girl attracted to him, made me very tuned in to what a sexual being I married. In addition, I felt that the pressure was completely off and my desire returned. My physical limitation still made intercourse impossible; however Thomas and I both enjoyed the hand jobs and blow jobs I gave him. I was completely engaged and very receptive just like before my accident. I was satisfied by the oral sex and vibrator use Thomas provided for me. I truly believed we had a win-win solution until the day Rachel brought her concerns to me.

Hearing Rachel express confusion over their relationship caused me concern. Did she want to stop this or, worse yet, quit? Was she not having fun anymore?

"Rachel, I am so sorry you feel that way. We never wanted to make you feel bad about yourself. Do you want to stop?" I said as I held my breath.

"No!" she yelled. "I love what the three of us have built over the past few months. I know I can be blunt with you about this because you've told me to a million times: Thomas is hot and he makes me very horny! It's just that I feel kind of strange with the limitations of our relationship. Honestly, I care deeply for both of you, but I am feeling kind of restrained. I guess what I'm saying is that I need a more realistic relationship. I understand that he only wants oral sex because you are married, but when we're together, it sometimes feels as if we should be moving it to the next level. I don't want to hurt you, Jill. I love you both. I'm just confused."

As we discussed her concerns, I realized that it was time to make a change. "I think I understand what you are saying. Thank you for coming to me, Rachel. I think you two should go on date nights sometimes. Maybe even go beyond oral sex, if that's what seems right." I had been thinking that I was being selfish in holding back their natural instincts.

Thomas expressed a desire to fuck Rachel a few weeks ago. "Babe, how would you feel if I asked permission to go further with Rachel, sexually speaking? This was said in the context of a very passionate blow job and I took it to be his excitement at our play getting the best of him. I was open to thinking about it, but still not quite ready to let go of my exclusive privilege. At this point, I began to wonder if Rachel's needs were being met fully. I knew it was important for all parties to feel fulfilled in the context of their relationship. Both sexually and emotionally, things were taking their natural course with the new pair. In truth, things were evolving as is typical in a relationship. I guess I imagined a pairing of this nature to take a different course. I couldn't have been more wrong! People are people and relationships naturally evolve. I didn't take that into account when I started this whole episode.

Thomas, a sexually virile man in his 40's, was not having any intercourse. Having both a wife and a girlfriend, that just seemed odd. It was time to reevaluate things. It seemed that only I was happy with the arrangement. I felt relief that Rachel had taken the time to share her thoughts and feelings with me. I asked her if she had mentioned any of this to Thomas. She looked at me and smiled, "Well, we kind of talked about it, but he freaked out. He was afraid that you would just call the entire thing off when I mentioned to him that I wanted to fuck a few weeks ago. You know how loyal he is and he constantly acknowledges how fortunate we are that you allow us to go even this far, we both do."

I realized that the discussion Thomas and I had about taking their relationship to a new level was prompted by this desire in Rachel. I didn't take it seriously enough at the time, but realized that I had to listen now. I wasn't stupid enough to think that it was just Rachel needing a change, either. Thomas was obviously desirous of taking things to the next level, too. We were all far too happy with one another to just let things go now.

When Thomas arrived home from work, the three of us had a serious talk and decided that we should be much more open about our relationship. Loving Rachel as we do, I knew that we had to resolve this or risk losing all we've built. Insisting on the status quo would just serve to hurt everyone. We all began to devour books on polyamory and open relationships, including the famous book entitled "Opening Up". In my research, I learned that it wasn't fair of me to limit their relationship in the controlling way I had been.

A phenomenon called "new relationship energy" was introduced to all of us and helped us through this period. Learning of this helped me remain calm when Thomas seemed obsessive about his newfound attraction, spending what I considered too much time with Rachel; it was new and fresh, therefore exciting and titillating. The two of them had a relationship in their own right and it was obvious that it was time for it to move to the next level. They had developed true feelings for one another. It was normal, as in most new relationships, for them to be basically obsessed with one another right now.

It was time for me to admit that my husband had fallen in love (or was, at the very least, in the process of falling in love) with this beautiful young girl. Rather than upset me, I was happy for all of us. I learned through my research that I was a on the spectrum of being a "cuckquean" or at least very motivated by "hot husband" play; a women who is turned on by sharing her man. This opened up a new world and allowed me to see that my ability to feel joy at their relationship was not specific to me alone. There exists an entire group of women who enjoy this lifestyle. I contacted a few ladies via email and we chatted very openly about our desire to share our husbands.

Many women look the other way when their husbands/men cheat. Cuckqueans were entirely different as were women who engaged in hot husband erotic play. We wanted our husbands to enjoy other women openly and honestly. We experience something called "compersion", the joy at seeing our partners pleasured. (Many are wondering if this is leading to swinging or a fully open relationship. Let me answer that now. I have no desire to have sex with other men at this time. If I have such a desire in the future, we will address it. For now, it's all about my desire to see my husband fully pleased. It may have started with this injury, but I think this kink has been lurking in my mind for a long time, honestly.)

12