Rachel Ch. 04

Story Info
She gives a show at work.
1k words
4.42
111.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel Ch. 4 - Getting Changed

It was Friday night and I’d arranged to go out for a drink with some friends in Brighton. Rather than going out for a night on the town with my work clothes on, I’d decided to get changed at work. It was just after five by the time we’d balanced all the cashier drawers. I was meeting my friends at half six, so there was plenty of time for me to get ready.

The toilets of the bank are very basic and pretty small – it’s only a small branch with little or no amenities for staff. The ladies’ just has a washbasin, mirror, some lockers and one toilet cubicle. I pulled my bag of clothes out of my locker and started to get changed. Just after I’d hung my jacket onto a peg I heard the sound of male voices outside in the narrow corridor. I didn’t recognise them, so went out to investigate. “Hi, I’m Rachel, the assistant manager. Can I help you?”

There were two men, dressed in overalls examining the back door of the bank. The older of the two spoke up, “We’re here to measure up for the new steel shutters on the back door. Your boss has just let us through so that we can take a look.” I’d forgotten that my manager, Mark, had arranged for the visit. We needed to improve the security of the bank after a bad report from head office’s internal auditors.

“That’s fine; I’ll just let you carry on then.”

“Cheers, we won’t be too long,” replied the younger of the two men.

I went back into the ladies’, but mischievously made sure that I left the door open about six inches. If the men turned round they would be able to clearly see into the area where I was about to get changed. My heart was pounding at the chance to indulge my exhibitionist tendencies! I knew that I wouldn’t be able to look towards the door – if I did, then it would be obvious that I would know they were looking at me. I thought my whole plan could be futile, what if they didn’t notice the little show I was about to give?

Standing with my back to the door I unbuttoned my white blouse and took it off, folding it neatly and placing it inside my locker. My skirt came next; I unzipped it at the back and let it fall to the floor. I was now standing in just my white, lacy bra and matching, skimpy panties. If they were looking they would have been able to see my semi-naked form from behind. I desperately wanted to turn round to see if they were watching, but knew I couldn’t.

With a deep breath, I unhooked my bra and let it rest on the back of my locker door. My nipples sprang to attention with the feeling of the cold air on my bare skin. Taking a chance, I turned round to face the mirror, side-on to the door. The voices of the workmen faltered for a second, and I sensed their eyes upon me. There was a blur of movement in the corner of my vision and then silence. I guessed they’d ducked out of the way and pretended to have gone. With a captive audience I could now begin exploring my exhibitionism to a greater extent, knowing I was being watched, but making sure that my watchers weren’t aware that I knew of their presence.

I gripped the thin material of my panties between my fingers and pulled them down. I was now fully naked. Casually, I rubbed between my legs for a second; a subtle gesture that I hoped would turn the workmen on. For the next minute or so I walked around the small changing area to give the men a better view of my nakedness. I made sure I bent over towards the door a couple of times so that they’d be able to see my large breasts dangling down, swaying from side to side.

After putting on my make-up, I knew I’d better get dressed. Otherwise it might seem too obvious that I was putting on a show. I pulled the black g-string out of my bag and pulled it on. It barely covered me, showing off all my pale, white bottom. Next came the skirt – a short black number that was only just decent. Suddenly there was the noise of a door opening in the corridor outside and I heard Mark’s voice, “Are you finished yet Garry? We’re almost about to lock up.”

The reply came out as a stuttered mumble, “Er, yes almost, we were just checking the strength of the wall over here.”

Mark asked, “Why, is there a problem?” I could hear his steps approaching the door, and knew I had to act quickly. It was OK showing my body off to two strangers, but I didn’t want one of my colleagues to see me like this. My hand dived into my bag and I pulled out the top I was going to wear that night – a tight, red lycra vest top that really exaggerated my ‘curves’. A couple of seconds later I’d managed to pull it over my head, just in time to see Mark glancing in the door. “Sorry Rachel, I didn’t know you were back here. Are you almost ready? I need to set the alarm.”

With a slight tremble in my voice, I replied “Yeah, just give me a second and I’ll be out.” I couldn’t believe how close I’d been to letting my boss catch a sight of my naked breasts. It’s not the sort of thing you do working in a banking environment!

After stashing my work clothes in my locker I was finally ready to go out. As I passed the two workmen in the corridor they hardly looked up from the tape measure they were using. I guess they were too embarrassed by what they’d seen to actually look me in the face!

As I stepped down the steps of the bank outside, I knew I was ready and very horny for a night on the town…