Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur stepped back from his door, blinking in disbelief. His hand was still massaging the bulge in his pants, as his brain tried to piece together what he'd just seen.

Was his busty blonde bombshell of a neighbour really having an affair? But why? And why on earth would she be having one with a man who looked to be 3 times her age? Could it have been Aaron's father? Surely not. None of it made sense. No matter how he tried to fathom it, each outcome seemed preposterous. Was it a dare? Had her boyfriend put her up to it? Surely there wasn't any part of her that liked much older men...was there?

Arthur couldn't eat or sleep that night. He rolled out of bed the following morning and began pacing up and down his flat, still going over the events in his mind. He made a strong cup of coffee and sat by the door waiting to hear the slightest noise from the flat opposite.

He may not have slept, but he had managed to masturbate 3 times, something he hadn't done since he was a teenager, and now he was feeling a bit raw downstairs.

At about 10:30 his wish came true, Rachel emerged from her flat dressed in her running gear. She was wearing a neon pink, cropped top, which not only displayed her heaving chest to an obscene degree, but also exposed her toned, flat, bronzed stomach in all its glory. She also had on a pair of black spandex leggings, which ended just below her knees, and a pair of pale pink trainers. Her hair was tied back and held in place by a matching neon pink headband.

He'd spent the last few hours going over what he was going to say to her. He was a recluse most of the time, but that didn't mean he was a shy and timid man, like Rachel naively thought him to be, far from it in fact. The reason he didn't have many friends anymore was because he was so crude and outspoken. He'd just never showed this side to his neighbours yet. His infatuation with Rachel had been enough to silence him so far, but now that he had some sort of leverage, he was fully planning on exploiting it, what did he have to lose?

Seeing her now though caused his resolve to crumble. Something about her alluring beauty always caused his mind to go blank. He could do nothing more than stare at her, until she was out of sight and the spell she'd unknowingly cast over him finally lifted. "Damn it!" He cursed under his breath as the elevator arrived, just as he was about to go out and confront her.

Not wanting to waste any more opportunities he gave it half an hour and went and stood in the hall, pacing up and down until she got back.

Rachel spent most of her jog thinking about the incident with Hank. How could she have let that happen? And why did she enjoy it so much? Was she ever going to be able to have a normal relationship? One where her past didn't always come back to haunt her? But then who was she to deny her body what it really wanted? Just because society would frown at her fetishes, didn't mean she should bow to their pressure. This was her life, so she should lead it as she saw fit. What Aaron didn't know wouldn't hurt him...but was that too selfish? Maybe she should break up with him?

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and carried on through the park. The one thing she was sure of though, was that when she did let her demons out of their cage, and they were scrabbling at the lock as it was. They were bound to cause nothing but havoc, like they always did.

As she passed by the large pond, she stopped at a bench to tie up her shoe lace. A little old man was sat in the centre of it reading his newspaper.

"Morning." She said, flashing him a wide smile.

"Good morning to you young lady." His eyes looked her up and down appreciatively.

An old lady stood at the edge of the pond with her back to the pair of them, throwing bread into the water for the ducks. Rachel thought it was probably his wife.

As she bent at the waist to tie her shoe, the old man was treated to a spectacular view of her deep cleavage. Her large breasts jostled together in the confines of her tight Lycra top. She caught him staring wide eyed at them.

"You can touch them if you like." The demons had picked the lock and were making a dash for freedom.

"What?!?" He replied in a harsh whisper.

Rachel took his old bony hand and placed it under her heavy breast. "I said you can touch my tits if you like. I know you want to."

He began to squeeze her right breast, ever so softly. His eyes darted back and forth between his wife and the young goddess in front of him, who for reasons unknown, was letting him grope her spectacular tits.

Sensing no objection to his ever increasing pressure, he started to really maul and squash each of her breasts in turn, in his old arthritic hand.

Rachel felt her nipples harden. They soon became visible through her tight spandex top.

The old guy gulped down a mouthful of saliva which had pooled in his mouth, as he weighed and vigorously wobbled the soft globes of flesh which filled his trembling hand.

Rachel couldn't pretend to tie her shoe any longer. "Hhmmpphhh! You dirty old man!" She stood up, leaving his hand clutching at mid-air.

Her pretend frown switched to a glowing smile and she winked. "Have a nice day!" She called back as she set off jogging again. Loving the look of startled bemusement that played on his face. He was probably wondering if that just really happened.

Back at her flat, Arthur was still pacing the halls. To his delight Aaron left his apartment dressed in a suit and wearing his sunglasses indoors. He looked to be suffering the effects from the night before.

Arthur quickly pretended to be going into his flat, putting the key in the lock and turning it. "Good morning." He said cheerily, quite out of character for him, but this could turn out to be the best morning of his life and he knew it.

"Er...is it? It sure doesn't feel that way." Was Aaron's groggy response. He was surprised, this was the first time his neighbour had ever engaged him in conversation before.

"Had a few too many last night did you?"

"Something like that yeah. Now I've got an hour's drive to get to a business meeting, which starts in..." He looked at his watch. "Oh great, half an hour! It was supposed to be my day off! Nobody should be called out to work on a Saturday, it should be made illegal."

"Chin up son." Arthur gave him a nod and disappeared inside briefly, before returning to his pacing of the hallway once Aaron had left.

A further fifteen minutes passed before Arthur heard the sound of the elevator moving and his heart skipped a beat. Was he really going to do this? The answer was obvious as soon as he saw Rachel stepping out if the lift with a light sheen of perspiration covering her flawless skin.

For a man who hadn't even been close to a woman in nearly 10 years, the temptation to try was overpowering. A veil of lust clouded his mind, blocking out all thoughts of morality and consequence, all he knew now was desire and hunger.

"Morning." Rachel gave him a nervous smile as she went to walk past her usually shy neighbour. Something about the look in his eye troubled her.

"I know what you're up to." Arthur blurted the words out almost incoherently.

"Pardon me?"

"I said, I know what you are up to." He emphasised each word this time, letting his eyes wander up and down her perfect form.

"I...er...don't know what you're talking about." She tried to move passed by him, but Arthur put his arm across her path, making her take a tentative step backwards towards the lift.

"I saw you...last night...I know what you're up to..." He let the words linger in the air.

"Saw me? Saw me when? What did you see me do?" Rachel had a horrible sinking feeling. Her stomach churned uncomfortably.

"You're cheating on your boyfriend with that old bloke aren't you?" Arthur snarled the words at her. He was starting to enjoy himself now. He was the cat and she was the scared little mouse.

Rachel took another step back. "Look I don't know what you think you saw, but you've got it all wrong."

"Have I? So you weren't kissing that old fella out in the hall last night while your bloke was passed out drunk, probably only a few feet away? You got a thing for older men do you?"

Rachel was getting backed into a corner. She could tell by how he was staring at her tits, exactly what this creep was hoping would happen here.

"So you've been spying on me have you? I knew you were nothing but a dirty old pervert the moment I saw you!"

Being called out on his spying shocked Arthur for a second but he didn't flinch. "I'd be nice to me If I were you young lady, or would you prefer me to have a word with your man about what I saw?"

As he lay on the threats of blackmail thicker and thicker, Rachel could feel her insides beginning to tingle. He had no idea that the war inside her mind had already been won. The angel had been squashed under the devils pointed boot. What had happened in the park was proof of that.

She'd been in a heightened state of sexual arousal ever since she'd let Hank fuck her face the night before. This fat ugly slob might be just the tonic to extinguish the fire that burnt in her loins. The more depraved the situation was, the more it seemed to turn her on.

Rachel knew she had to play the innocent victim in this particular scenario.

"What do you want?" Her voice was barely a whisper.

"I'll show you shall I?" With that Arthur grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards him. She struggled to wriggle free but it was useless. He walked her back until she was pinned against the cold metallic elevator doors and leaned in for the kiss.

Rachel snapped her head to the side to avoid his foul stinking mouth. Arthur just laughed at her and began to slobber wet kisses across her silky smooth cheek and down along her jaw. He twisted her head towards him and this time planted his lips over hers, mashing them roughly in a lustful embrace. "What's wrong? You were happy to kiss that old bastard last night?"

"Fuck you!" She spat the words at him. As turned on as she was by her current situation, part of her now hated this fat ugly pig, for forcing himself on her. Her nipples had happened to sharp points and like they had been in the park, were once again visible through her pink Lycra top. It was a good job too that her leggings were black, otherwise she was sure she would also be revealing a damp spot spreading out from between her legs.

"You're the one who's about to get fucked my dear!" Arthur resumed his assault on her mouth. She didn't kiss him back but allowed his tongue to probe her mouth deeply as he grunted and groaned happily. His hands wandered down from her waist and began massaging her incredible ass through the thin Lycra material, it felt fantastically smooth and soft to the touch.

Arthur's cock was harder than it had ever been. He knew if he didn't use it soon, it was going to blow in his pants.

He was desperate to see her tits first though. His hands left her ass and hooked up under her top. She had a sports bra on underneath and it took a few hefty tugs to get the tight fitting material up and over her tits. Eventually though they sprang into view. He was flabbergasted by just how perfect they were. So big and full, with hardly any sag, and so soft and pliable to the touch. He instantly began sucking on them like a hungry dog. Rachel moaned as he chewed on her sensitive nipples. "Hhhmm you like having your big tits sucked on don't you girlie?" Arthur teased.

"We should...we should go inside. Someone might see." Rachel panted as he squashed her tits into his face once more.

"Don't worry darling, your fella got called into work. Ain't nobody gonna interrupt us up here."

Sensing he could blow at any second. He hurriedly flipped Rachel around and yanked, not only her leggings, but also her black cotton panties down around her ankles in one swift tug. He then freed his achingly hard cock from his trousers.

"Time for your punishment, you cheating little whore!" Arthur was so eager, he failed in his first few attempts to shove his cock roughly inside of her.

"Out of practise are we? I'm not surprised. I can't imagine any woman who wasn't blind, would willingly want to fuck you. You're a FAT pathetic old FUCK!" Rachel goaded his vain attempts at penetrating her.

"Shut it you cunt!" He growled back. With a loud grunt of pleasure Arthur finally managed to bury his dick into her warm wet pussy with one hard thrust. It caused Rachel's knees to buckle, and she screamed loudly.

"AH FUCK!" He cried out to the heavens. Her hot gripping snatch was massaging his meaty cock, and it felt beyond incredible.

Rachel was pleasantly surprised by how thick his dick was. It was only average in length, maybe 6 inches or so, but what he lacked in length he certainly made up for in girth.

He grunted happily as he began to plough her roughly from behind.

Arthur was very out of practice. His pace was erratic and he couldn't find a fluid rhythm. Mostly down to the fact that he was just so overwhelmed at what he was doing. The sight in front of him was one he never in his wildest dreams thought he'd ever see. A busty blonde, 21 year old beauty, with a perfect hour glass figure was bouncing on his stubby old cock. He practically had tears in his eyes just looking at her.

"Oh god yes! Damn you're tight! Take that dick! Take it all!"

Rachel had begun to moan louder as his rhythm improved. "Fuck off you sad old bastard. Is this the only way you can get your rocks off? By forcing yourself on young girls?" She was determined to pretend at least, like she wasn't enjoying being roughly taken from behind by her old ugly neighbour. But her body was betraying her as per usual. She couldn't hold in the streams of moans and whimpers which escaped her lips.

"Ha! Don't make me laugh. You asked for this. You're a cheating little whore. Parading around in your skimpy little skirts and tight fitting tops, just begging for a good fucking!" He slapped her tits a few times and pinched her nipples.

"You're nothing but a stuck up cock teasing bitch! Now it's come back to bite you in the ass." With that he spanked her ass cheek hard, enjoying how her firm flesh rippled. Rachel screamed with the mixture of pleasure and pain.

"AH! UNGH! AH! Shut up you old FUCK! I can hardly feel your pathetic excuse for a shrivelled dick anyway!" She was lying of course, he was stretching her out nicely, but she still hated him for his audacity.

Arthur moved one hand to around her throat, with the other he pulled her head backwards by her ponytail. "You got a dirty mouth darling! Women in my day knew how to show some respect!" He wheezed the words into her ear. He was starting to sweat heavily, he hadn't had this much of a workout in a very long time and his breathing was becoming a struggle.

His pace began to slow again, but Rachel wasn't having it, she was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. She started to pound herself backwards onto his dick with frantic need for relief.

It was too much for Arthur to handle. He let go of her throat and hair and grabbed a hold of her wildly swaying tits. They filled his large hands, as he mashed them against her chest.

That was the final kiss of death for Arthur though. The sensation of having her soft tits moulding through his splayed out fingers, was beyond his limit. His cock twitched and he began to bark out a series of expletives as his balls began to empty their hot sticky load into the stunning beauty. "AH! SHIT! FUCK! AH FUCK! OH YES! OH GOD YES!! UNGH! UNGH UNGH!! FFFUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!"

Rachel felt her tight pussy walls get plastered by his cum. She was so close herself to her much needed climax. She tried in vain to thrust herself back onto him a few more times, desperate for the release her body craved, but he'd already started to soften. Within no time at all he had pulled himself out of her warm wet hole.

"That was amazing...you...you were amazing." Arthur was panting heavily. The tears were about to return.

Rachel's mood instantly switched to annoyance at her lack of an orgasm. She felt his cum dribble from her pussy and drip onto the cold hard hallway floor. She snatched up her leggings, snapping them back around her waist and pulled her top back down. She was so cross with herself and him that she didn't want to look at his ugly mug for a second longer.

She turned away and marched towards her apartment without saying a word.

"Going so soon are we? When will I see you next? Don't go thinking this is over missy."

Quick as a flash Rachel turned on her heels, took a few purposeful strides towards him and slapped him around the face with all the strength she could muster. Her hand hurt with the force of it.

Bright lights danced in Arthur's eyes for a few seconds, as he staggered backwards, clutching his cheek with shock.

"Never again! Get that through your pig thick skull!" She yelled.

Arthur rubbed his stinging face. He quickly regained his composure though. "It's not up for debate. If you don't want me telling your weedy little boyfriend what a slut the love of his life is, you will do as I say."

She tried to slap him again, really seeing red now, but she missed and struck his shoulder. He grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head as he pushed her up against the wall. His face was uncomfortably close to hers now and she could smell his wretched breath again.

"This is what's gonna happen. You are going to pay me a visit once a week, after you finish work. Then maybe, just maybe, if you're good, I might just forget all about your little affair."

Rachel wasn't in the mood now for playing along with his games. "I've got a better idea. How about you leave me and Aaron the fuck alone? Then maybe, just maybe, if you are good." She mocked his threat back at him. "I won't go to the police station right now and tell them about how my disgustingly fat old neighbour just raped me!" She regretted using that word the second she'd said it, but in that moment she just wanted to hurt him so bad.

She could tell the mention of rape had its desired effect. His face lost its colour and he suddenly looked very concerned. "R...rape? But I...I didn't...you enjoyed it. I could tell you did..."

His grip loosened on her wrists and he stepped back from her. "That's irrelevant. I'm a good actor, I can put on my best distressed victim performance. It will be Oscar worthy. Look at the evidence, your cum is still leaking into my panties as we speak."

Arthur took another step back, he was beginning to shake. "B...b...but."

"B...b...but what?" She snapped. "Look at you and look at me. Who do you think a jury would believe?"

Arthur was looking around nervously now, he knew she was right.

Rachel walked to her door and opened it. "I might not report you though, as long as you leave me the fuck alone!" She revelled in how distraught he looked, then slammed the door shut.

Arthur had another sleepless night. He checked the hallway through his peephole constantly, thinking he heard noises outside, and fearing she would actually come to her senses and go to the police anyway. What had he done? How could he have been this stupid? He couldn't even get excited thinking about the memories of his encounter with her because now every time he did, he heard her voice in his head repeating the word "rape" over and over again.

All through the next day he couldn't eat or even focus on anything. Had she told her boyfriend? Was he about to kick his door in at any second with a gang of his mates and beat him to death? He knew he would if the tables were reversed.

At around midday on the Sunday he saw Rachel leave her flat. She raised her middle finger to his door as she passed. Arthur jumped back from the spyhole. She was probably just guessing he was watching, but she was right in any case. Where was she going? What did that finger mean? Had she decided to report him after all?